amazing hunt

Lmangla

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem No I didn't. 

You can still submit for all legs . Don’t waste the reputation points . :D not that it converts into money but since you got it all right , must as well .

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

My gosh...this is so annoying. Seriously why are there two threads for every actors. It's the third time already. Atleast in the previous cases they have two identities, actor and also a member of a kpop group, but this guy.....You have no idea how much I searched his other thread last night. Ughhhhh. Thanks anyways @missirina I've learnt my lesson. I'll go to the actor/actress directory instead from now on. 

Edit : Done with leg 3. It took me exactly 5 mins to finish the rest of the leg after I found clue2. LOL. Looking forward to the final leg. Make it difficult @stroppyse. hahaha. 

Haha I know that feeling. I was so sure initially so when I can't find any clues in his thread, I started going through all his co-stars, dramas and film lol. I never thought that there is a 'twist' in the story :lol: Good job @stroppyse @triplem @Lmangla

I was also stuck at Clue 3. Again I was so sure, so when I can't find the clue I moved on to others I can link with the person. In the end I found out that I was right all along and I had looked at the wrong page *sigh*

Oh well, congrats on finishing the third leg haha. Good luck @stargazer187 @Yongzura, and all others who are playing.

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Just out of curiosity, is anyone finding any of the legs harder than any of the other legs?

The first leg was difficult for me. Mainly because it's mostly about K-pop...and I don't know much about them. I had to Google a lot, but for the next two legs I just needed to think a bit to figure out what the clues meant...I was familiar with all the actors and dramas involved in these 3 legs, so yeah....I watch way more dramas than what a normal person should. I'm Sooooo doomed

34 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

4th clue was really frustrating me. I have visited several threads and it's one of it. But I didn't know it's the right one I'm looking for. A small hint if you need it, it's part of the clue 3. Hehe... Fighting!! 

Thanks for the cheer up and the small hint. :D  At the moment, yes I'm going around the subject, the co stars, their previous work etc.  I'll do it first and when it's time to "put up the hands" I'll ask for another hint he he.

On 6/17/2018 at 2:43 AM, stroppyse said:

Btw, I'm not sure if there is any interest in this since I think the people who are actively playing the Hunt will have found the answers by the end anyway, but we're happy to post the clues and answers to all four legs of the Hunt once the event is over. I'm not sure if people are lurking on this event, or unofficially playing along without submitting the answer forms, so let me know if anyone would like a final set of clue questions and answers to be posted at the end. :)

I am interested in knowing how one "connected the dots".  Some got the connection between the clues so fast that I wonder how does your mind work ;).  Will it be okay?  Or I'll just PM about it later.. he he..

I’ve just begun Leg 3, I was so busy last week I couldn’t join you sooner.

@stargazer187 @stroppyse can you give me another hint for clue 1? I opened dramawiki and I literally went to all that artist’s drama and movie threads but couldn’t find anything in active threads. Didn’t search in archived ones since it was said there’s nothing there.

Finishers thus far:

Leg 1

1. @kopikosong

2. @missirina

3. @aisling

4. @dotonly

5. @stargazer187

6. @Yongzura

7. @Berou

Leg 2 

1. @kopikosong

2. @Berou

3. @stargazer187

4. @missirina

5. @aisling

6. @Yongzura

Leg 3

1. @missirina

2. @kopikosong

3. @stargazer187

4. @Yongzura

5. @aisling (edited to add)

Don't give up folks...still have time to finish all legs.

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@stroppyse thanks. :D I have no problem with the mod clue. But now my head is spinning around to recall and guess which threads this first clue refers to.  :huh:

I guess it's a sign... to sleep. :lol: It's past midnight already. So I call it a day and continue it tomorrow. 

Congratulations.  Intuition does play a role in getting the correct answer ;)  

Have a good rest and will be seeing you in a few hours later.

3 hours ago, missirina said:

Haha I am still stuck at Clue 1. Hmm.. Maybe it's time for me to rest too.. Had a very long day today :)

Good for you.  I'm taking a break too, driving somewhere actually.  

@missirina and @stargazer187, there is an extra clue for this round. I trust that both of you will be able to figure it out after resting since I (the slowest) have found till clue 4.  

@kokodus I wish I could help filling in the form for you, just for the fun of it let's do it.

Till then.... :blush:

6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Where is the extra clue? :huh: I'm still searching it. All sort of threads I went through lead me to nothing. I have a hunch it refers to .... but I don't find any thread of her. I'll think it again later. Have to go out now. 

If we are talking about the same "her", she has a long list of drama, choose one ;).

@stargazer187 Are you sure it's me?? I have not watched any of these dramas. All are weekend and daily dramas. Pssst. But I admit that I found the second clue easily because I know stroppyse and phikyl watched it and they liked it a lot. So now you know my way of thinking has changed, before I start searching a thread, I ask myself whether stroppyse has watched this drama. LOL. It is indeed helpful that I know stroppyse quite a bit from the other thread. LOL. 

Archived