amazing hunt

Lmangla

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't even check 10 pages. I stop at 5 pages. I have very little patience to go through many pages. As for now all the four clues have been within 5 pages only, luckily. Hmmm.....

Haha and don't know if I should say this, but there's a pattern there as well :) The pages I mean.. Anyways good luck! You're almost there 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think I know the pattern....wait....

*whisper* kokodus u need the last clue ??

Ah.. juz asking ah...:grimace:

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ehhh... I think I know the page number. And I have gone through several pages related to the song and the singer. But still not found yet. Is 4th clue in kdrama or not??? :huh::wink:

I guess we can be partners ha ha.... I'm confused which is 4 and 5 now.. ha ha

@triplem  If the word written under  the  gift box is Leg 1, clue 5 ... does it mean that it is the last thread or does it mean it is clue 4 and need to find the last clue.. ha ha.. Sorry guys .. after being hours at it here.. I've become clueless.  I found the mod clue -- got the next one , the next one Leg 1, Clue 3 about the song... and suddenly I got Leg 1, clue 5 ... Where did I miss?  

I should take a break then... to be continued..

6 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I guess we can be partners ha ha.... I'm confused which is 4 and 5 now.. ha ha

@triplem  If the word written under  the  gift box is Leg 1, clue 5 ... does it mean that it is the last thread or does it mean it is clue 4 and need to find the last clue.. ha ha.. Sorry guys .. after being hours at it here.. I've become clueless.  I found the mod clue -- got the next one , the next one Leg 1, Clue 3 about the song... and suddenly I got Leg 1, clue 5 ... Where did I miss?  

I should take a break then... to be continued..

Leg 1, clue 5 is the last one. You need

Leg 1 clue 4 

—————

Altogether : every submission must tell us in the form :

1. Moderator clue 

2. Leg 1 , clue 1

3. Leg 1 , clue 2 

4. Leg 1, clue 3

5. Leg 1 , clue 4 

6. Leg 1, clue 5. ( no need to search after this ) 

Thanks @aisling . Got your response 

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@kokodus I know, and i have cheked all of them even other possible threads related to this singer. But why I can't find it. :( don't give me more hints.

@Yongzura hahaha... I've not found the 4th yet. Have you? I guess I'll be the last among you all. Clue 3 is pretty easy to guess which thread is it but when I checked them, nothing to be found yet. Sighhhhhh

So we are in the same boat.. ha ha... not yet... 

@stargazer187 @Yongzura don't give up, you're almost there. The first line of Clue 3 is a big hint. When I did it, I remember thinking there's only two possible answers so I checked all threads related to the drama/singer/actor. That's where the second line of the clue will help you narrow it down. Good luck :)

@kokodus congratulations :D

I think @stroppyse did a very great job building up this hunt....The clues are all connected and it makes sense when we finally put everything together. It's not too easy nor too difficult. I love it. Thanks stroppyse, you are amazing!!! Hehehe. Can't wait for the next leg!

26 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I still dont know what connection are there between answer number 2 and 3. Were they had a same projects before?

Yep Clue 2 and 3 are very much connected. They are not in the same section though. Which stage are you at now? 

@kokodus exactly! All the clues connects to each other seamlessly. Really can't wait for the next leg :lol:

15 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@missirina what I mean between kpop girl group and the boy group.

Ahh I see. Sorry, you did say answer, I'm the one who mistook that to mean Clue 2 and 3 haha. I'm not sure about an obvious link, but both has the same number of members. And I took the second half of Clue 1 as the difference between their group and the group indicated by Clue 2 :)

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

That is the problem @kokodus I went to his thread like hundred times already. I checked the pattern page but I miss it. Hahahaha. That is why! Or is there something wrong with my eyes. I'll go check it again. Sighhhhh

Are you maybe looking at a different song with a different singer? Good to know you found the page pattern, that would definitely quicken up the search. Good luck!

Ps: Dear mods, sorry for the double post. I'm on my phone so can't delete the post and merge it with my previous post.

Archived