Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

17 minutes ago, dotonly said:

So is the member of the group sing the theme song?

No, a member of the group does not sing the theme song, though the one who sings the theme song is a label mate of the group.

And a member of the group was in the drama that had that theme song, though not as the lead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyseI'm familiar with the theme song. The question is that the 4th clue is not in the drama that has the theme song??? But in the drama for which you have given the hint above?? I can guess which drama it is as well, I checked 5-6 pages of that drama thread but nothing..../sadface. 

Answer this @stroppyse ! I thought the theme song is for a different drama, and the one who sung it is the male lead for the drama you have given hints in the previous page...no??? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ok, I feel pretty dumb. I’m still struggling with Clue 3 :D  

I googled that lyrics and it directed me to a certain drama but when I went there (to a drama thread) I couldn’t find anything!

The second hint that @stroppyse gave us confused me further haha :lol: I thought I watched a fairly amount of dramas but nope. Can’t come up with anything. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Answer this @stroppyse ! I thought the theme song is for a different drama, and the one who sung it is the male lead for the drama you have given hints in the previous page...no??? 

The theme song is for a different drama, and it is sung by the male lead for the drama that I gave as an alternate clue to find the location of the 4th clue. You're on track.

3 minutes ago, aisling said:

Ok, I feel pretty dumb. I’m still struggling with Clue 3 :D  

I googled that lyrics and it directed me to a certain drama but when I went there (to a drama thread) I couldn’t find anything!

The second hint that @stroppyse gave us confused me further haha :lol: I thought I watched a fairly amount of dramas but nope. Can’t come up with anything. 

Good job on figuring out the drama, but it's the singer of the theme song that is the important element @aisling. :)

Please see my response to @kokodus just above in this same post for how the theme song and the alternate clue relate to each other. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

@stroppyse Ok Thank you!!! I think I need to go deeper into the drama thread. I only checked like 5 to 6 pages. I'm damn sure about the drama, the hints you gave can't match for any other drama than that! And I love that theme song, you know why....kekekeke. 

Wait maybe it points to the guy who sung the theme song. Need to check the actor's thread as well...

EDIT : WOAHHH FOUND IT!!!! But the fourth clue is more cryptic than all the others. Sighhhhh....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yessss!!! I found it!!! I tried to sleep a while ago but so curious to find out which group the hint refers too. Aigooo.. even google confused me of how many members they have. Tsk tsk tsk... 

Now, I'm really going to sleep. 

@Lmangla no problem. I like how you hint me with the visual mod clue. Hahaa.. If I hadn't got it, your hint is pretty clearer. Lol. 

@kokodus I'm far behind you.. huhuhu.... you got 4 already? Great.. nooo... I just got two. Sighhhh

• LOL 4

The next clue is pretty easy @stargazer187 You will find that out in no time. Did you read the second clue?? The third one is easy as well, just was searching in the wrong place. Hehe. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyse Ok Thank you!!! I think I need to go deeper into the drama thread. I only checked like 5 to 6 pages. I'm damn sure about the drama, the hints you gave can't match for any other drama than that! And I love that theme song, you know why....kekekeke. 

Wait maybe it points to the guy who sung the theme song. Need to check the actor's thread as well...

EDIT : WOAHHH FOUND IT!!!! But the fourth clue is more cryptic than all the others. Sighhhhh....

LOL. Good job getting to the 4th clue! :D  It's really not  that cryptic at all. I'm confident that you'll figure it out shortly.

• Like 2

Suddenly I got extra battery life and trying to analyze the clue. Yes, @kokodus I'm reading it now. And read it again. The first line and the second line are quite contradictory. Lol. I don't think it's that fast to guess for me either. Bwahaha... really I have to eat lots of omega-3 from now on. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Reminder!

Please fill out the answer form as you finish each leg of the Hunt! The link to the answer form for the 1st Leg can be found on the first post in this thread, or in the 1st Leg post pinned at the top of this thread.

• Thanks 2

@stroppyse I can only think of one drama that can relate to the word. I'm going through the threads of the actors who acted in that drama. Tell me whether the person who sung the theme song in the third clue (lol) is related to the the fourth clue in some way....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyse I can only think of one drama that can relate to the word. I'm going through the threads of the actors who acted in that drama. Tell me whether the person who sung the theme song in the third clue (lol) is related to the the fourth clue in some way....

Yes, the singer is related to the fourth clue.  If by end of my day, you're still stuck on the 4th clue, I'll provide another Hint post for it.

All the clues relate in a similar way to each other. So, the thread that you find a clue is related to the next clue in some way. For instance, if it's an actor clue, then the next clue may relate to one of the actor's projects, even if it's a co-worker or some other aspect of that project. So, the clue has some bearing on the thread that you find it in as well as the thread that is the location of the next thread.

So, just as the clue found in a kpop group thread helps indicate that the clue is about another kpop group. Or the clue that indicates an idol actor's project contains the theme song for which you may want to find out more, including the singer of that song. The clue and the thread that it's found in work in conjunction to point to the next clue.

Any alternate clues I may provide in the Hints posts break that paradigm, however, and just point to where the next clue may be found without any implied relationship to previous clues, or threads.

• Thanks 1

Thank you @stroppyseMy day has already ended, I'm working overtime now for this hunt. Lol. Don't give me any hints yet though. I can at least tell two dramas that are related to both the clue and the singer!!! Tsk tsk. And all the actors are very famous, they have almost thousand pages in their threads. Sighh.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thank you @stroppyseMy day has already ended, I'm working overtime now for this hunt. Lol. Don't give me any hints yet though. I can at least tell two dramas that are related to both the clue and the singer!!! Tsk tsk. And all the actors are very famous, they have almost thousand pages in their threads. Sighh.

Hi @kokodus. If I may add, the clues are not too deep into the threads. At first I was so sure that I understood the clue correctly so I went through tens and almost all the pages. But after piecing together all the clues, I realised I was going in the wrong direction. After that, my motto was going to page 10 at maximum, if it's not there then I moved on because it's not the correct thread. Hope this helps :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Whut. :blink: I wasn’t able to find a thread with Clue 4 but I found a thread with Clue 5 B)  

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, aisling said:

Whut. :blink: I wasn’t able to find a thread with Clue 4 but I found a thread with Clue 5 B)  

Well, unfortunately, you do have to find the location of all the clues before you submit your answers in the link. However, congratulations on finding Clue 5!

• Like 1