Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

So the first clue is the mod

2. Kpop group

Is the 3rd still kpop? Im confuse. I searched kpop and drama but...

12 hours ago, dotonly said:

Thank you for the offer @super(little)gal99...but, thats not allowed isn't?

:blink: *whisper* i have 3 answers only so far.. the rest i dont have the time to check yet.

Hahaaa... so u want ?

(Your identity will be kept confidential. Heh heh... ok ok juz offering ah.):)

Edit. Omy after scanning through the previous pages i m a little confused too.. uh oh.

7 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: *whisper* i have 3 answers only so far.. the rest i dont have the time to check yet.

Hahaaa... so u want ?

(Your identity will be kept confidential. Heh heh... ok ok juz offering ah.):)

Edit. Omy after scanning through the previous pages i m a little confused too.. uh oh.

But i cant sent u a pm cos i dont have computer

9 minutes ago, dotonly said:

But i cant sent u a pm cos i dont have computer

Oh PM is through soompi itself...ah... i PM u instead. (Omo... your identity is being revealed... erhm ...erhm..):grimace:

Poke @dotonly i tried PM u but it says "dotonly cannot receive messages"

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh PM is through soompi itself...ah... i PM u instead. (Omo... your identity is being revealed... erhm ...erhm..):grimace:

*whisper* Just pretend that u never send this message...its ok if not in the open...

7 hours ago, missirina said:

Hi @kokodus. If I may add, the clues are not too deep into the threads. At first I was so sure that I understood the clue correctly so I went through tens and almost all the pages. But after piecing together all the clues, I realised I was going in the wrong direction. After that, my motto was going to page 10 at maximum, if it's not there then I moved on because it's not the correct thread. Hope this helps :)

I don't even check 10 pages. I stop at 5 pages. I have very little patience to go through many pages. As for now all the four clues have been within 5 pages only, luckily. Hmmm.....

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't even check 10 pages. I stop at 5 pages. I have very little patience to go through many pages. As for now all the four clues have been within 5 pages only, luckily. Hmmm.....

Haha and don't know if I should say this, but there's a pattern there as well :) The pages I mean.. Anyways good luck! You're almost there 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha and don't know if I should say this, but there's a pattern there as well :) The pages I mean.. Anyways good luck! You're almost there 

I think I know the pattern....wait....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think I know the pattern....wait....

*whisper* kokodus u need the last clue ??

Ah.. juz asking ah...:grimace:

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

So there are 6 answer include the mod right?

That is correct for this 1st leg ofthe Hunt. It may be different for future legs. :) 

• Thanks 2

Ehhh... I think I know the page number. And I have gone through several pages related to the song and the singer. But still not found yet. Is 4th clue in kdrama or not??? :huh::wink:

@stargazer187 Remember that the singer is also an actor, so there are two threads for him one in the Kpop section and one in the actors section....

Edit: Am I giving away too much?? LOL

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ehhh... I think I know the page number. And I have gone through several pages related to the song and the singer. But still not found yet. Is 4th clue in kdrama or not??? :huh::wink:

I guess we can be partners ha ha.... I'm confused which is 4 and 5 now.. ha ha

@triplem  If the word written under  the  gift box is Leg 1, clue 5 ... does it mean that it is the last thread or does it mean it is clue 4 and need to find the last clue.. ha ha.. Sorry guys .. after being hours at it here.. I've become clueless.  I found the mod clue -- got the next one , the next one Leg 1, Clue 3 about the song... and suddenly I got Leg 1, clue 5 ... Where did I miss?  

I should take a break then... to be continued..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was able to finish the first leg yesterday, it was fun! Once you locate a correct thread, finding a symbol is easy. Can’t wait for another round to start!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I guess we can be partners ha ha.... I'm confused which is 4 and 5 now.. ha ha

@triplem  If the word written under  the  gift box is Leg 1, clue 5 ... does it mean that it is the last thread or does it mean it is clue 4 and need to find the last clue.. ha ha.. Sorry guys .. after being hours at it here.. I've become clueless.  I found the mod clue -- got the next one , the next one Leg 1, Clue 3 about the song... and suddenly I got Leg 1, clue 5 ... Where did I miss?  

I should take a break then... to be continued..

Leg 1, clue 5 is the last one. You need

Leg 1 clue 4 

—————

Altogether : every submission must tell us in the form :

1. Moderator clue 

2. Leg 1 , clue 1

3. Leg 1 , clue 2 

4. Leg 1, clue 3

5. Leg 1 , clue 4 

6. Leg 1, clue 5. ( no need to search after this ) 

Thanks @aisling . Got your response 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2