Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

@kokodus I know, and i have cheked all of them even other possible threads related to this singer. But why I can't find it. :( don't give me more hints.

@Yongzura hahaha... I've not found the 4th yet. Have you? I guess I'll be the last among you all. Clue 3 is pretty easy to guess which thread is it but when I checked them, nothing to be found yet. Sighhhhhh

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@kokodus I know, and i have cheked all of them even other possible threads related to this singer. But why I can't find it. :( don't give me more hints.

@Yongzura hahaha... I've not found the 4th yet. Have you? I guess I'll be the last among you all. Clue 3 is pretty easy to guess which thread is it but when I checked them, nothing to be found yet. Sighhhhhh

So we are in the same boat.. ha ha... not yet... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 @Yongzura don't give up, you're almost there. The first line of Clue 3 is a big hint. When I did it, I remember thinking there's only two possible answers so I checked all threads related to the drama/singer/actor. That's where the second line of the clue will help you narrow it down. Good luck :)

@kokodus congratulations :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think @stroppyse did a very great job building up this hunt....The clues are all connected and it makes sense when we finally put everything together. It's not too easy nor too difficult. I love it. Thanks stroppyse, you are amazing!!! Hehehe. Can't wait for the next leg!

• Like 5

I still dont know what connection are there between answer number 2 and 3. Were they had a same projects before?

26 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I still dont know what connection are there between answer number 2 and 3. Were they had a same projects before?

Yep Clue 2 and 3 are very much connected. They are not in the same section though. Which stage are you at now? 

@kokodus exactly! All the clues connects to each other seamlessly. Really can't wait for the next leg :lol:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hint for the third riddle clue in the 1st Leg of the Hunt.

It's the theme song itself that this clue focuses on, and the rest of the clue just points to the drama which has the theme song in case anyone is not familiar with the lyrics.

In case this clarification is insufficient, under the spoiler is a brand new clue that points to the location of the fourth clue.

Hide contents

If you marry me, you will be cursed to die… oh, but you’re not you, you’re a doppelganger! Well, I can really fall in love with the imposter anyway since it's not all about business.

See, I keep reading this and the clue 3 over and over. And this fits to the thread that I guess. Seeing the patterns, I feel confident about the pages too,  buttttt nothing there. :cry: sighhhh

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 The singer....Check his thread. You know who the singer is...The drama clue stroppyse gave is just to emphasize the guy....You also know the pattern of pages where the clue is hidden. Go for it

• Like 2

That is the problem @kokodus I went to his thread like hundred times already. I checked the pattern page but I miss it. Hahahaha. That is why! Or is there something wrong with my eyes. I'll go check it again. Sighhhhh

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@missirina what I mean between kpop girl group and the boy group.

Ahh I see. Sorry, you did say answer, I'm the one who mistook that to mean Clue 2 and 3 haha. I'm not sure about an obvious link, but both has the same number of members. And I took the second half of Clue 1 as the difference between their group and the group indicated by Clue 2 :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

That is the problem @kokodus I went to his thread like hundred times already. I checked the pattern page but I miss it. Hahahaha. That is why! Or is there something wrong with my eyes. I'll go check it again. Sighhhhh

Are you maybe looking at a different song with a different singer? Good to know you found the page pattern, that would definitely quicken up the search. Good luck!

Ps: Dear mods, sorry for the double post. I'm on my phone so can't delete the post and merge it with my previous post.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@stargazer187 the male singer individual thread. Sorry mod if I break the rules, forgive me.

I know! I did checked it first than all other threads I suspect. But I didn't see it there. Okay, let me find it once more. -_-

Thanks guys. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

I know! I did checked it first than all other threads I suspect. But I didn't see it there. Okay, let me find it once more. -_-

Thanks guys. 

The answer for clue 1, they are the label mate of the singer u r looking for. The singer not soloist but part of...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Ni9Xv1nCBUoKhy8HiTBDreaming of clues...

Oh how I wish I had time to play...  FIGHTING TO ALL...  Will BE CHEERING YOU ON!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_PXWl5kYREYXF9S52A883375861_180.jpg

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@stargazer187 i mean clue 2

I know this. But still... didn't find it. Oooohhh... what's wrong with me. 

I've checked both already. Or I'm missing somewhere? 

Or mobile view and desktop view is showing different pages. Hahaha

Ahhh.. molla.. I'm getting dizzy now. Lol

• Like 3