amazing hunt

Lmangla

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Vague...very vague. LOL. 

This needs to get updated! New mods info are not here...otthokhe?? @triplem are u good??? Who else??? Are any of the mods not feeling good?? LOL. And also the "global" moderaters are also included??

Hello fr Hong Kong ...am on vacation 

Happy playing all! If you have any questions these few days , do check with @stroppyse or @Lmangla

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hint regarding Moderators

Any of the profiles named there are possibles for Guess the Moderator clues, however, for Leg 2, the answer is a Moderator and not an Event Organizer or Administrator.

That means 16 - 1 = 15 moderators to go through.. he he... All the best everyone...:D

@triplem happy holiday to you. :)

On 14/06/2018 at 12:15 AM, stroppyse said:

You can still join and play! We’re only finishing up the first of 4 legs to the Hunt, and late entries are fine. So, go to the first post pinned to the top of this thread and read it. That’s the start with a Guess the Moderator clue. And let me know if you find yourself getting lost. The others on this thread can also help you figure out how this Hunt works. 

So, you should totally come and play. :) 

Thank you but all this "leg" thing got  me confused till the  point of  even after re-reading everything, I still don't know what to search, lol.
Tried  looking into some moderators' profile but it got me  nowhere. Annnnd~ I'm not into kdramas, so if there's some clue related to that, it's game over for for me.
I'll just keep watching from the side and wait for the end.

@dotonly ~ yea, I am not very good with clues either. hahahah.... but to just help you thinking a bit. there are two angles to approach my visual clue and both will tell you who the mod is. so in case you are not aware, McD customizes their menu by country. so that ad is specific to her country..... hope that helps! :D

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Kekeke.... But you know where this mod is from @kokodus, the food is the clue. So guess I should say follow your nose? Hahaha... :lol:

*whisper* this is sooooo unfair to those chingus who do not know this Mod well.

*dum~~*:grimace: ok.. juz voicing out my opinion -- dun hammer me

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Bwahahaha @supergal99 for many years hanging around here with u all somehow I feel you all like a part of my family. That's fair. It took 15 minutes to figure out which pages the soompi clue hidden. There it is. Hahaha. 

@Lmangla I always find your visual clue is so vivid. Hahaha. Like how you gave visual clue for leg 1 before. 

*whisper* ya la stargazer187... datz why i said itz not fair .. :tongue: heee...opz! *dum~~*

Ok chill.. good luck... !!! To ALL .. (muz be fair ...hahaahaa)

Im sorry but i think im going to resign? (i dont know the correct word).

Ive been searching for the actors dramas, movies ( tho not all of them yet, mostly the action ones) and profile. I give up. 20 pages each threads, front and back...

Im sorry...

Thank you for the event and everything...

Kekeke @stargazer187  I am not very good with word clues because I always look at the wrong word. Hahaha... Whereas visual clues somehow is easier for me. Hahaha... But @stroppyse clue is actually easy when you know which word to look at @supergal99 and it becomes very obvious which mod it is

No worries @dotonly ; you can participate by watching what's going on. Next time, you can also think of tagging with another chingu which make it easier and more fun

Archived