amazing hunt

Lmangla

well, not sure if this is too easy or hard..  @stargazer187, if you haven't got the slight hint from @kokodus for clue 1, here is another visual clue -- this relates to idol drama of one of them kpop members. maybe this will help you figure out which kpop it is... hahahhaha.... :D... or you can just look through the starting clue - mod's profile.

toddler-sleep.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyseI'm familiar with the theme song. The question is that the 4th clue is not in the drama that has the theme song??? But in the drama for which you have given the hint above?? I can guess which drama it is as well, I checked 5-6 pages of that drama thread but nothing..../sadface. 

Answer this @stroppyse ! I thought the theme song is for a different drama, and the one who sung it is the male lead for the drama you have given hints in the previous page...no??? 

Ok, I feel pretty dumb. I’m still struggling with Clue 3 :D  

I googled that lyrics and it directed me to a certain drama but when I went there (to a drama thread) I couldn’t find anything!

The second hint that @stroppyse gave us confused me further haha :lol: I thought I watched a fairly amount of dramas but nope. Can’t come up with anything. 

@stroppyse Ok Thank you!!! I think I need to go deeper into the drama thread. I only checked like 5 to 6 pages. I'm damn sure about the drama, the hints you gave can't match for any other drama than that! And I love that theme song, you know why....kekekeke. 

Wait maybe it points to the guy who sung the theme song. Need to check the actor's thread as well...

EDIT : WOAHHH FOUND IT!!!! But the fourth clue is more cryptic than all the others. Sighhhhh....

@stroppyse I can only think of one drama that can relate to the word. I'm going through the threads of the actors who acted in that drama. Tell me whether the person who sung the theme song in the third clue (lol) is related to the the fourth clue in some way....

Thank you @stroppyseMy day has already ended, I'm working overtime now for this hunt. Lol. Don't give me any hints yet though. I can at least tell two dramas that are related to both the clue and the singer!!! Tsk tsk. And all the actors are very famous, they have almost thousand pages in their threads. Sighh.

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thank you @stroppyseMy day has already ended, I'm working overtime now for this hunt. Lol. Don't give me any hints yet though. I can at least tell two dramas that are related to both the clue and the singer!!! Tsk tsk. And all the actors are very famous, they have almost thousand pages in their threads. Sighh.

Hi @kokodus. If I may add, the clues are not too deep into the threads. At first I was so sure that I understood the clue correctly so I went through tens and almost all the pages. But after piecing together all the clues, I realised I was going in the wrong direction. After that, my motto was going to page 10 at maximum, if it's not there then I moved on because it's not the correct thread. Hope this helps :)

12 hours ago, dotonly said:

Thank you for the offer @super(little)gal99...but, thats not allowed isn't?

:blink: *whisper* i have 3 answers only so far.. the rest i dont have the time to check yet.

Hahaaa... so u want ?

(Your identity will be kept confidential. Heh heh... ok ok juz offering ah.):)

Edit. Omy after scanning through the previous pages i m a little confused too.. uh oh.

7 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: *whisper* i have 3 answers only so far.. the rest i dont have the time to check yet.

Hahaaa... so u want ?

(Your identity will be kept confidential. Heh heh... ok ok juz offering ah.):)

Edit. Omy after scanning through the previous pages i m a little confused too.. uh oh.

But i cant sent u a pm cos i dont have computer

9 minutes ago, dotonly said:

But i cant sent u a pm cos i dont have computer

Oh PM is through soompi itself...ah... i PM u instead. (Omo... your identity is being revealed... erhm ...erhm..):grimace:

Poke @dotonly i tried PM u but it says "dotonly cannot receive messages"

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh PM is through soompi itself...ah... i PM u instead. (Omo... your identity is being revealed... erhm ...erhm..):grimace:

*whisper* Just pretend that u never send this message...its ok if not in the open...

7 hours ago, missirina said:

Hi @kokodus. If I may add, the clues are not too deep into the threads. At first I was so sure that I understood the clue correctly so I went through tens and almost all the pages. But after piecing together all the clues, I realised I was going in the wrong direction. After that, my motto was going to page 10 at maximum, if it's not there then I moved on because it's not the correct thread. Hope this helps :)

I don't even check 10 pages. I stop at 5 pages. I have very little patience to go through many pages. As for now all the four clues have been within 5 pages only, luckily. Hmmm.....

Archived