Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @aisling  @kokodus @stargazer187 @missirina @cenching @Yongzura @pawla @dotonly @Dhakra and anyone else playing ~ this isn't meant to break your heads. hahahah...  remember that you have a couple of days to figure this out as the next leg will be posted only on june 15. so if you are confused, just chat with our clue master stroppyse here in this thread for how this kpop group potentially links to a drama. come on, we have all seen some bad idol dramas no? :lol:hahahahah... have fun! :D soompi is being weird with me. so tagging in the end @triplem @stroppyse

Woahhhh thank you so much @Lmangla @stroppyse! A very productive morning for me I have to say. The hint(s) really managed to point me in the right direction. I was stuck at first, but I think I've got the hang of this now haha. 

Can't wait for the next leg :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hint for the third riddle clue in the 1st Leg of the Hunt.

It's the theme song itself that this clue focuses on, and the rest of the clue just points to the drama which has the theme song in case anyone is not familiar with the lyrics.

In case this clarification is insufficient, under the spoiler is a brand new clue that points to the location of the fourth clue.

Spoiler

If you marry me, you will be cursed to die… oh, but you’re not you, you’re a doppelganger! Well, I can really fall in love with the imposter anyway since it's not all about business.

@aisling

@triplem @Lmangla

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper super duber softly*

Who needs help? Can PM me. 

Hahaaa...

:glasses: ( no me not playing.. juz offering help ah)

Thank you for the offer @super(little)gal99...but, thats not allowed isn't?

So has any of you submitted the answer yet? 

Am I the only one here who still stuck on clue 1. Sigh... it has 3 hints already... so many hints.. my brain works so bad this time. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Am I the only one here who still stuck on clue 1. Sigh... it has 3 hints already... so many hints.. my brain works so bad this time. Lol

You are not the only one my friend....:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

If the answer to whichever leg is wrong, would that make the participant out automatically or you will tell him/her to try again?

Edited by Guest
Corrected

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

If the answer to witchever leg is wrong, would that make the participant out automatically or you will tell him/her to try again?

You can't submit the answers correctly. You need to collect all the clues given of each leg before you submit it. Participat still can join the next leg hunt even on this round you can't win. Err.. let's ask our dear mods here, poke @stroppyse @triplem @Lmangla

• Like 2

Just now, dotonly said:

If the answer to whichever leg is wrong, would that make the participant out automatically or you will tell him/her to try again?

If you give the wrong answer , this means you did not see the gift box. Then it would not be possible to locate the following clues.

If @supergal99 has offered to help...whispers...take the offer.  :tongue:
The rule is no sharing in the open...kkkkk

Just now, stargazer187 said:

Yes .....there has been.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

You can't submit the answers correctly. You need to collect all the clues given of each leg before you submit it. Participat still can join the next leg hunt even on this round you can't win. Err.. let's ask our dear mods here, poke @stroppyse @triplem @Lmangla

You can take your time to find. If you really can't get this leg, don't give up yet. Work on the next leg but try to solve this as well. The reputation point is given on correction completion of all legs. Time is not a factor for the reputation points Last submission date for all legs is July 1st (23:00 KST). But my advice is as soon as you solve one leg, submit the form ASAP as speed will be used to determine prizes.

@triplem so does @supergal99 know the answer to the clue??? Hahaha. Should I ask her tip?? Hmm.. but I still want to work on my own. 

Can I ask another hints :lol:

Well she did offer....

We gave alot of hints so far....

Make sure to check a few pages before you give up on a suspected  thread.....kkkkk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyseI'm familiar with the theme song. The question is that the 4th clue is not in the drama that has the theme song??? But in the drama for which you have given the hint above?? I can guess which drama it is as well, I checked 5-6 pages of that drama thread but nothing..../sadface. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:
1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

You are not the only one my friend....:dissapointed_relieved:

awwww... so am going to be a nice! hahahah....  @stargazer187 @kokodus... here's a little visual clue to figure out clue 1 and get you started.

Gobi_Desertdreamstime_xl_36789406.jpg

tagging @stroppyse @triplem

• LOL 6

@lmangla are you serious??? I figured that out already, but I'm confused now with how your visual clue will help us find that out....I can't tell the connection. LOLOL. 

• LOL 3

kekeke... well if you figured out @kokodus the starting clue, great. ... just realize clue 1 is different from starting clue. hahahahh ... ps, my brain is super literal which is why I dont' do clues. LOL. :lol:

• LOL 5

ohhh got it. You mean the mod clue. Hahahahaha. That everyone got it right away, I guess. The real challenge is the first clue for me. Because I know nothing about K-pop...sighh. I figured it out somehow...but it took a lot of time and I was about to give up. @stargazer187 have you figured it out yet??? I'll pm you a slight hint to narrow down the threads if not. 

The second clue is funny as I was searching in the other drama thread which quite matches that clue as well. Hehe

• Like 3

well, not sure if this is too easy or hard..  @stargazer187, if you haven't got the slight hint from @kokodus for clue 1, here is another visual clue -- this relates to idol drama of one of them kpop members. maybe this will help you figure out which kpop it is... hahahhaha.... :D... or you can just look through the starting clue - mod's profile.

toddler-sleep.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

ohhh got it. You mean the mod clue. Hahahahaha. That everyone got it right away, I guess. The real challenge is the first clue for me. Because I know nothing about K-pop...sighh. I figured it out somehow...but it took a lot of time and I was about to give up. @stargazer187 have you figured it out yet??? I'll pm you a slight hint to narrow down the threads if not. 

The second clue is funny as I was searching in the other drama thread which quite matches that clue as well. Hehe

Not yet @kokodus :( I have no idea what group are they? Sighh

But let me try a bit. Ah.. a slight hint is fine too. Hahaa

@Lmangla that litlle girl sleeping hint,  what is it actually huh? :huh: Okay.. I still have much time till submission due. So, I'll go re-read the hints and revisit several threads later. Now, I better rest my head, feeling sleepy now.

• Like 2

Nooo @Lmangla, she has found out the first clue long before me. Right @stargazer187?? She needs to find the second clue now. Shhhh don't confuse her. Stargazer, go to slack, I've left a hint for you there

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@lmangla are you serious??? I figured that out already, but I'm confused now with how your visual clue will help us find that out....I can't tell the connection. LOLOL. 

It's pretty clear hint btw. But @Lmangla I have figured out this one long ago,the mod clue right.

Thanks my dear @kokodus off to read it before going to sleep. 

• Like 2