amazing hunt

Lmangla

Wow everyone is so quick haha. I still haven't started for today.. Oh well, good luck and congrats to those who finished already haha

Edit: @stroppyse I think I need a clue. I'm still at Clue 1 now. I think I know to whom it refers to but I can't figure out the link to get to Clue 2 :tears:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, missirina said:

I feel you @Yongzura haha.. For me this leg has been quite challenging compared to the previous ones :) 

Yes, this is the leg that differentiate the participants' perseverance... ha ha...

Taking another break for rl activities...

All the best to everyone.

Thank you for the hint @stroppyse. I finally figured out that part. Haha I haven't watched the dramas but some of them piqued my interest. I might check them out once I'm done with my current to-watch list (hahaha the list seems to be ever-expanding).

@Yongzura yes agreed chinggu. It's definitely worth it. Good luck! 

50 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Did you find clue 5? Well I end up watching it too. :lol: I enjoy the over the top hysteria of the MIL here. Please do try watching it. It's quite fun. Lol

So has anyone reached the last clue? I think I need an extra hint of clue 5 @stroppyse @Lmangla. Had go through several threads. But didn't find any clue 6 yet. 

Haha really? I heard good things about that drama from my friends before, so the probability of me checking it out is higher now more than ever :D

Btw, yes I've found Clue 5. I was at Clue 4 for a while but after I've got the hint from @stroppyse, managed to figure it out finally haha. I was close to giving up actually though the thought of having participated since the first leg kept me going.

Hwaiting! 

@stroppyse @Lmangla These are our finishers thus far as at 30 June 12.30pm KST

Leg 1

1. @kopikosong

2. @missirina

3. @aisling

4. @dotonly

5. @stargazer187

6. @Yongzura

7. @Berou

Leg 2 

1. @kopikosong

2. @Berou

3. @stargazer187

4. @missirina

5. @aisling

6. @Yongzura

7. @dotonly

Leg 3

1. @missirina

2. @kopikosong

3. @stargazer187

4. @Yongzura

5. @aisling 

6. @dotonly

Leg 4

1. @kopikosong

2. @missirina

3. @Yongzura

4. @stargazer187

5. @dotonly

6. @aisling

The submissions will close  on 1 July 23:00 KST. Don't give up if  you have yet to submit. Thanks all for participating. Our game master @stroppyse did a fabulous job with the clues

the amazing hunt is almost come to close. did you chingus have fun? a big :kiss_wink: to @triplem for all her hard work behind the scenes and for our grand clue master @stroppyse who put the game together and came up with all those clues. :love:  still a day before we close this event but thanks to all the chingus who participated as well as just played along @kokodus @stargazer187 @dotonly @Yongzura @missirina @aisling @Berou @kopikosong

Archived