[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

It looks like we were right: Kyung Seok is definitely gonna fight that coworker for talking about Mi Rae. I hope he doesn't lose his job, but thankfully his mom can give him money lol. And ugh... Soo Ah... I'm glad it looks like Mi Rae is sticking to her guns and not avoiding her man over SA, though. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @kangminjae for the preview video!! 

The video n background sound too looks very Melo.. The way DKS is irritated over Soo Ah for being over interested in them.. The way he fought against that worker!! He is beyond frustrated with his sister issues n soo Ah being nosy n other stuffs concerning Mi Rae.. Mi Rae looks sad too!! I hope she doesn't think like if she is the cause of troubles for KS n leaves him:bawling:

Eng trans

Spoiler

7gZDdK7.png

Cr: to the owner

thanks @icyphoenixfor the eng subs haha i can't stop laughing over the way the colleague was being referred to in the translation "MR co-worker that f jerk" :joy: reading the translation.. that guy is indeed a _____ ok i decided not to put the swear word here. words that flow out of their mouths are just downright trashy! :triumph: perfect pair up with SA...

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

thanks @icyphoenixfor the eng subs haha i can't stop laughing over the way the colleague was being referred to in the translation "MR co-worker that f jerk" :joy: reading the translation.. that guy is indeed a _____ ok i decided not to put the swear word here. words that flow out of their mouths are just downright trashy! :triumph: perfect pair up with SA...

We don't have to worry.. SA will defo seduce this guy too.. As she leaves no guy at all!! :P This guy will be another hot potato in her bag!! Hope she end her seduction game with only humans, poor cat!! I don't want it to suffer from her poison! 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

jo woori is a very promising actress, she made me v angry in her role.

:thumbsup:

I applaud and can relate to this sentiment. My bias is  currently playing (a pointless "negative" role (again), and the only solace I can take is that since her character is contemned, it means she's doing her job well. I wish Ms Jo all the best in her future, and hope she gets to play a more likeable role next time. 

30 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

We don't have to worry.. SA will defo seduce this guy too.. As she leaves no guy at all!! :P This guy will be another hot potato in her bag!! Hope she end her seduction game with only humans, poor cat!! I don't want it to suffer from her poison! 

Haha...everyone is concern of the cat's well being. Dont worry, if the drama follows the web toon, the cat will not be harmed :D.

I hope they can reveal Soon Ah's back story soon so that she can make peace with our OTP. Then we can have the last 2 episode of MR+KS being lovey dovey without her.  Haha.

40 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I was just about to say the same thing. Lol! 

I still can't believe it, she freaked got a job there, too. Ugh! Seriously, it's like I wanna be DKS and say "I DON'T LIKE YOU! STOP BEING AROUND ME!" This woman does not understand at all. 

SA followed him to the interior curator job.AAah grade A+ stalking behaviour from her!!! Someone needs to take her to court and put a stay out of the way order on her -to stay out of DKS 1 mile radius!!!:confounded:

Unfortunately girl has decided not to get a hint!:fearful:

oohhh.. we were given a lifeline with that promo clip. thank goodness. i kept refreshing this page for some bts stills. 

Spoiler

i knew it! their co-worker was gonna be the jerk that KS will beat up! i think in the webtoon they'll end up in the police station. i like that they switched up the timings compared to the webtoon.. and I love the latest OST.. ALWAYS YOU...

4 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Haha...everyone is concern of the cat's well being. Dont worry, if the drama follows the web toon, the cat will not be harmed :D.

I hope they can reveal Soon Ah's back story soon so that she can make peace with our OTP. Then we can have the last 2 episode of MR+KS being lovey dovey without her.  Haha.

Exactly the same feelings.. I want some space for OTP without Soo Ah hindrance.. She being everywhere near OTP makes me sick!! She gives out creepy vibes:vicx:

2 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I was just about to say the same thing. Lol! 

I still can't believe it, she freaked got a job there, too. Ugh! Seriously, it's like I wanna be DKS and say "I DON'T LIKE YOU! STOP BEING AROUND ME!" This woman does not understand at all. 

He should complain the police by saying she is stalking him.. She is such a stalker.. Even I freaked out seeing the preview.. Poor DKS wanted some alone time with MR but it is spoiled by SA!! Now she will be nosy at every opportunity when DKS tries to be with MR! Grrrrrrr.. 

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Exactly the same feelings.. I want some space for OTP without Soo Ah hindrance.. She being everywhere near OTP makes me sick!! She gives out creepy vibes:vicx:

He should complain the police by saying she is stalking him.. She is such a stalker.. Even I freaked out seeing the preview.. Poor DKS wanted some alone time with MR but it is spoiled by SA!! Now she will be nosy at every opportunity when DKS tries to be with MR! Grrrrrrr.. 

Exactly! stupid crazy stalker later! 

I would like to see some scenes of our OTP together and not be interrupted. Hopefully for like, we get those soon.

OMG, SA just won't let go, good thing KS told her off. Just because that creepy sunbae chose her over MR, doesn't mean KS  will follow his steps. She actually thinks that if KS sees SA and MR together, he will realize that SA is better because she is a natural beauty. :rolleyes: But SA fails to realize that inner beauty is more important than outward one, something MR surpasses her in by leaps and bounds. Something KS knows, appreciates and loves. 

10 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Exactly! stupid crazy stalker later! 

I would like to see some scenes of our OTP together and not be interrupted. Hopefully for like, we get those soon.

Not only us soompiers r irritated.. You should check out YT comments for this video!!  Everyone is blasting on Soo Ah!! 

I just want alone moments of OTP.. I don't want it to be eaten by Soo Ah drama.. I just want this Soo Ah drama n her probs to be sorted soon if possible by the end of this week.. Then we can have our OTP time!! 

Spoiler
7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Thanks @kangminjae for the preview video!! 

The video n background sound too looks very Melo.. The way DKS is irritated over Soo Ah for being over interested in them.. The way he fought against that worker!! He is beyond frustrated with his sister issues n soo Ah being nosy n other stuffs concerning Mi Rae.. Mi Rae looks sad too!! I hope she doesn't think like if she is the cause of troubles for KS n leaves him:bawling:

Eng trans 

Reveal hidden contents

Cr: to the owner

I also think like that. Mirae already feels that KYS likes her, but she is not confident. KYS needs to say it, now this act without saying can cause false hope (and that makes Mirae doubt whether KYS really likes her).

It is quite far from the webtoon storyline. KYS and Mirae have more scenes together (that's fun), but it's already ep 10 and the statement of love hasn't been revealed especially sweet kisses (usually in drama expressing love in ep 7-8, ep 9-10 dating scenes and sweet kisses, ep 11 they will face conflict again). Will be this drama just end with them expressing each other's feelings without a sweet kiss :anguished:

Sorry to say this, but if Eun Woo wants to improve his acting career then he must have a kiss scene because it will be difficult to be the main character without doing a kiss scene. This relates to the tradition of k-drama which is identical to sweet kisses

For So Ah, I'm just waiting for all the evil to be revealed. My irritation was already represented by hateful comments about So Ah from netizens. but why does KYS like responding to So Ah by eating together and chatting, as I remember on the webtoon he really avoided So Ah. KYS ignores So Ah and quickly says love to Mirae before Woyoung Senbae comes to
steal Mirae :grimace:

The written preview for ep.11

[11회 예고] '우리'한테 왜 그렇게 관심이 많냐?

<부제 : 너의 아이디는 강남미인>
수아(조우리)의 진심을 눈치챈 미래(임수향)는 사람들의 시선도 수아와 다를 게 없다는 걸 깨닫고. 경석(차은우)과 이루어질 수 없다고 느낀 미래는 자신에게 점점 다가오는 경석에게서 더욱 멀어지려고 노력하지만, 그럴수록 경석은 미래에 대한 마음을 감추지 못하는데.. 한편, 아르바이트에서 우연히 자신을 희롱하는 말을 듣게 된 미래! 충격에 빠진 그 순간, 미래의 눈 앞에 펼쳐진 믿지 못할 광경은?

Oh no, its going to be misunderstanding and sad episode , i suppose:cold_sweat:

It seems from the preview, SA told the other co-worker abt. MR's PS and made MR ashamed of her PS.  SA - :rage:

27 minutes ago, qqbr21 said:

Sorry to say this, but if Eun Woo wants to improve his acting career then he must have a kiss scene because it will be difficult to be the main character without doing a kiss scene. This relates to the tradition of k-drama which is identical to sweet kisses

He seems serious about his acting, so I doubt he would be the one against a kissing scene. Hopefully his management or whoever don't try to prevent it. After all, Mi Rae and Kyung Seok becoming comfortable in a romantic relationship is an important part of the story, so there's gotta be at least one kiss. :lol:

1 hour ago, qqbr21 said:

it will be difficult to be the main character without doing a kiss scene.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there have been several really good K Drama romances in which the two leads NEVER kiss. One of the very best is The History of a Salaryman,  and I have enjoyed several others as well. 

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

The written preview for ep.11

[11회 예고] '우리'한테 왜 그렇게 관심이 많냐?

<부제 : 너의 아이디는 강남미인>
수아(조우리)의 진심을 눈치챈 미래(임수향)는 사람들의 시선도 수아와 다를 게 없다는 걸 깨닫고. 경석(차은우)과 이루어질 수 없다고 느낀 미래는 자신에게 점점 다가오는 경석에게서 더욱 멀어지려고 노력하지만, 그럴수록 경석은 미래에 대한 마음을 감추지 못하는데.. 한편, 아르바이트에서 우연히 자신을 희롱하는 말을 듣게 된 미래! 충격에 빠진 그 순간, 미래의 눈 앞에 펼쳐진 믿지 못할 광경은?

Oh no, its going to be misunderstanding and sad episode , i suppose:cold_sweat:

It seems from the preview, SA told the other co-worker abt. MR's PS and made MR ashamed of her PS.  SA - :rage:

I think the coworkers already know MR has had plastic surgery, she is called a Gangnam Beauty there even without SA.  It seems MR will feel dejected by people treating her and SA exactly like that sunbae did, so she will feel like KS deserves someone better. A natural beauty so she will distance herself from KS  which will make KS sad and may get us a direct confession from him. So silver linings. :D

As per google translate:

Spoiler

[11th notice] Why are you so interested in us?

<Subtitle: your name is Gangnam beauty>
The future that sees the true nature of Sua (Joe Woo) realizes that people's gaze is no different from Sua. The future, which felt that it could not be done with pumice (Cha Eun-woo), tries to get further from the pumice coming to him, but the pumice can not conceal his mind about the future .. On the other hand, ! In that moment of shock, what unbelievable sights unfold before the future?

I’m pretty sure the google translation of the written preview is incorrectly translating Mi Rae’s name  as “the future”  :lol:

or i should say *mistakenly translating* since the future is a literal translation 

Kyung Seok’s name is translated as “the pumice”. I wonder if the Webtoon author named him that on purpose because isn’t that related to a stone?  His character is stone faced.

Archived