[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

15 minutes ago, Wotad said:

half a episode of SA backstory and half a episode of her getting called out and slapped would be fine with me. 

LMAO, true! I was only being generous because it seems like the webtoon spends about 10 chapters on her backstory. But by all means, let's condense it and make more room for our OTP and Mi Rae's friendships!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh! Leave it to SA to follow DKS and KMR wherever they go and bring up the whole plastic surgery thing. DKS should reveal out her identity, too. Eun should reveal it out, too that SA isn't rich and is mean to her grandma.

2 hours ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Ok I am very curious of how the scene with KS punching the coworker will work out in the story line…

SPOILER

In the manhwa KS confesses to MR after she helps set up a date for SA with KS. MR is shocked, and because she has a low self-esteem she is worried what people will think when they find out and that it could harm KS. But he on the other hand is hurt because he thinks she is only worried about appearances (or smt like that) and takes it as a rejection. Only after the rejection he hears what other students say about her behind her back and through that he start to understand her thoughts and fears, which is –again– a wonderful character development on his side.....so I really wonder if it will play out the same way (same chronologically) in the drama. If yes, it means that we get a confession this week! But it will be a torture to wait for MR confession if they drag that one out to next week [ ± _ ± ]

I hope it's true, so we get to see our OTP together. We only got like 6 more episodes to go, we need our OTP together.

16 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Ugh! Leave it to SA to follow DKS and KMR wherever they go and bring up the whole plastic surgery thing. DKS should reveal out her identity, too. Eun should reveal it out, too that SA isn't rich and is mean to her grandma.

The evidence Eun has been gathered needs to lead to something, so I wouldn't be surprised if she outs Soo Ah in the end.

29 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Did you notice where Sooah is looking at in the drama poster? It's not KS, but her own reflection in the window.  

Amazing rofl. Sounds about right for her.

I can't believe there's still almost two days left before we get a new episode... -_-

@kangminjae is being very kind and generous for SA scene haha :lol: i think @Wotad @icyphoenix and most of us would want to see less of SA... probably like Yoo Eun confronting SA with the tae hee and the other senior (who is trying to hit on KS) and then a flashback of how SA was being mistreated when she was younger? a scene of her being physically abused by the grandma would be good :ph34r:  this should take no more than 10mins of the screen time haha

(sidetrack: i found many korean family dramas... the moms like to hit their daughter/daughter in law very hard on the shoulder.. looks painful!)

@icyphoenix the "if i was the last person on earth" meme is hilarious :D

back to CEW... i was browsing through insta vids and found this other 2015 drama: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/To_Be_Continued

he looks cute just like here as KS :wub:

Spoiler
17 hours ago, kangminjae said:

He seems serious about his acting, so I doubt he would be the one against a kissing scene. Hopefully his management or whoever don't try to prevent it. After all, Mi Rae and Kyung Seok becoming comfortable in a romantic relationship is an important part of the story, so there's gotta be at least one kiss. :lol:

I also wish the best for Eun Woo's career, hopefully the management and fans always support him (hopefully there is no controversy when he has a kiss scene). Not only because of the handsome face that fits into the actor, Eun Woo has shown his good acting in Revenge Note, Hit the Top, and this drama. Like your hope, not only sweet kisses but I also hope to see MR and KYS scenes enjoying a courtship on campus (maybe it will make So Ah jealous). let's enjoy this drama :blush:

Spoiler
16 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but there have been several really good K Drama romances in which the two leads NEVER kiss. One of the very best is The History of a Salaryman,  and I have enjoyed several others as well.  

It's true that you say :), not all dramas or films have kiss scenes. But what I mean here is that the actor especially the one who gets the main character must be total especially if asked for a kiss scene. I just hope Fans can accept that, so Eun Woo can develop his acting career. I hope PD-nim makes a wonderful story for MR and KYS who experience first love even if it's without a kiss scene :blush:

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Wotad said:

i think we will get a kiss scene last episode.

Maybe just like the story on webtoon :blush:

1 hour ago, sks18 said:

same here...cant' wait. I'm re-watching  it from the beginning the 3rd time.

OMG, I started rewatching after work too! I have other shows to watch (and other projects to work on) and yet... :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@kangminjae is being very kind and generous for SA scene haha :lol: i think @Wotad @icyphoenix and most of us would want to see less of SA... probably like Yoo Eun confronting SA with the tae hee and the other senior (who is trying to hit on KS) and then a flashback of how SA was being mistreated when she was younger? a scene of her being physically abused by the grandma would be good :ph34r:  this should take no more than 10mins of the screen time haha

LOL, you're right! I was too generous. I just mean that Soo Ah's arc can be wrapped up by episode 14 if Mi Rae and Kyung Seok get together by 12. Hopefully we'd still get cute couple stuff in the meantime!

ETA: Soo Hyang is too funny! Arm wrestling BTS from her IG:

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

ETA: Soo Hyang is too funny! Arm wrestling BTS from her IG:

32 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Hahahaa. They are wrestling for real. Is that really their hand (first pic). :wub::wub:. And what ISH doing? Helping KS or TA?????. She so cute and funny.. 

I was wondering the same thing, too. What is she doing? She's like holding onto CEW's arm. It's cute but confusing. :blink::wub:

15 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

More than a kiss I wanna see DKS (Cha Eunwoo) dazzling smile towards KMR and flutter her heart for days and she has flashbacks of the smile and wanna see him everyday and his smile!

Not that I mind a kiss or too because of the dazzling smile.

Yes! She brings out a new side of him, so why not show it off in a glorious smile? I approve this petition!

Archived