[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Actually the webtoon only has 80 chapter, if it faithful to the webtoon it will only need like 10-12 eps,thats why they add more storyline. 

I don't care if they add more storyline as long as the rest still faithful to the webtoon.But if they change it completely, i have to say goodbye to this drama, i cant stand it if it end up like CITT :bawling:

what does CITT stand for 

13 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Cheese in the Trap.

It went down south when the drama decided to break away from the webtoon plot and every fans were screaming  bloody murder during its airing.

I feel like CitT didn't deviate from the webtoon in a way that was faithful to the webtoon. It became more about the second lead and his backstory than about the main leads., towards the end the main male lead was nearly erased!  I think if this were to deviate from the webtoon it would need to make sense, such as a deeper depth into DKS and KMR. If not, then I think an uproar would happen. Such as focusing on Sooah instead of the lead. 

Anyways, new episode starting soon! Can't wait!!!!!!

Annyeong everyone

Looking forward to today's episode but aigoo my usual link suddenly gone dead on me. :bawling:

Can any chingu pm me a good live link? Gomawo chingu....

Omo omo omo I think today's live connection is not good, I can see many of us can't watch live today due to the link not working. Its ok then, I will download the RAW later.

Archived