Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

5 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

My apolozies, but I love your reaction by the way. Having fun reading it lol :D:phew:

now i know why you did that....!!!

u did it on purpose!!! lols

looking red fox

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Who else is streaming now? I am even watching an unknown show just to get a glimpse of the drama on 11pm. Since when I became this pathetic. Hahahaha

EBF6-DD16-3-A0-D-476-C-9745-E38-F841062-

I even got excited seeing that small logo featuring YYJ on top right of my tv. Aigooo

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Who else is streaming now? I am even watching an unknown show just to get a glimpse of the drama on 11pm. Since when I became this pathetic. Hahahaha

I even got excited seeing that small logo featuring YYJ on top right of my tv. Aigooo

I am planning to. I wish my connection being nice to me. My friend on IG even ask me to live IG tonight :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, Far^away said:

im watching 'Empress Dignity' at the moment....switch over later lols

• Like 3

starts......

YJ's brother said breakfast ready.....both YJ & CH walk out together after getting back from somewhere.....both smiles as if holding a secret.......

SH tried to feed YJ........CH look over and smiles ......

YJ called SH 'Chinggu' and then CH said something.....

YJ took the pear off SH's forks....

both CH & YJ sitting on the couch falling asleep.....

YJ fall over onto CH's shoulder.....

SH went over and pick YJ up.....waking CH and he said something......

words exchange in between CH & YJ........

CH went to took YJ from SH and then proceeded to go to YJ's room and put her down on the bed before tucking her in........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

I think I missed the first few minutes.

The four of them having breakfast. Then WH and YJ fell asleep on the sofa. SH carried YJ and that stirred WH up. He asked why are you carrying her? Then he took over sleeping YJ from SH and carried her into the room. SH said let's talk for a bit, as WH is walking away. WH put YJ onto the bed and turned out that she is faking the sleep.

Rooftop talk between the guys. Rather tense, and then SH received a text message, which of course I cannot read, hahahaa....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 7

lols YJ was awake all this while!!! lols........

SH & CH at the rooftops....talking......

words exchange in between the two....tension sure is building up.....

SH said something about 'man'......CH retorted back and SH a bit lost for words........

SH looks away while CH stare on......

SH received a text msg.....

manager speaking on the phone. at the meeting room.......and then....

YJ & SH walks in......atmosphere sounds a bit tense........YJ seems a bit hesitant 

discussions goes on.....

atmosphere lighten up a lil

YJ got home....and CH packing up to move back i guess......YJ seems a bit unhappy with that......lols CH laughingly said something....

seems like YJ is going to drive CH home lols :D 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

both CH & YJ talking in the car :D 

sorry dunno what they were talking about lols....both all smiles (Seems like the night drink did their relationship some good :D )

reached home ........YJ wanted to move the luggage down....but CH said something and proceeded to get the luggage down himself.......

more words exchange in between the 2 of them.......YJ proceeded to walk CH over a lil and CH tell her to go home i guess? and give her hugs.....lols

both all smiles.....

someone snapping pictures on them......seems like it the other paparazzi....and there is another guy with mask lurking......and both the girl and the other paparazzi saw it...and took pictures of the lurker....

he nearly grab CH from behind if not for a girl walking in.......

the girl reporter went bk to the manager and show her the picture of the lurker

now both the manager and the girl reporter talking......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

YJ and SH came into office and met with CEO, didn't really catch what they said.

YJ came back to apartment, WH is leaving with suitcase. YJ is rather reluctant to let him leave. She said she will send him instead. CEO and Dongsaeng see them off to the car.

They arrived, talking about the pretend relationship. YJ saying that we're not pretending anymore, right? WH said should they tell the CEO? Both fussing over each other to take care. WH gave YJ a hug. Photo taken by stalker reporter. Who saw the guy in black who attacked WH. He tried to approach WH but changed his mind when there are other passerby. They took picture of him. Then Reporter Joo was around too and she took picture of him. She then reported to CEO with the pic of that guy.

WH at home looking at the CCTV result to try figure out who the guy is. Then YJ texted him. They are again exchanging words of care and concern.

WH came into his hospital. Everyone so happy to see him. Happy chat among them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

A patient came, WH went about his job.

YJ doing her exercises, but kept glancing to her phone.

WH also kept checking his phone that the nurse said why, WH made up the excuse that he's expecting calls from police regarding his attacker.

YJ came out to her living room. Seeing WH on the sofa, then in the kitchen... haha she missed him.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

CH looking over his phone on the attack.....

Received a text msg from YJ.....read & replying......and texting ....and CH is all smiles :D 

still texting lols ........(feel like how two lovers will talk) :D 

CH went bk to the his clinics.....the staff there greeting him....and talking about his injuries....and the other doctor was talking in rather high tones i guess in worry??? :D

CH is all smiles though.......and they were talking further....and suddenly CH mention YJ names.......and the other doctor all smiles again....

lols......CH gather them closer to tell them something but the other doctor ended up shouting lols suddenly at the stuff CH said lols............

a lady walk in.......i guess a patient? and CH greeted her and they talk and walk towards his office i guess?

CH working.....

YJ back in her own yoga room and doing her routines.....and peep at her phone.....before trying to continue with her routines.......waiting??? :D

CH busy working.........

YJ continue with her routines......and then suddenly CH also looking at his phone.....the nurse said something about him always looking at his phone.....lols

he make some excuses...............

YJ continue with her routines and got angry and pushes her phone away.......

walk out of her yoga room to find herself seeing CH all over her house lols :D 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

YJ came to his hospital. Another actress was there, not on good terms. She said that thanks to YJ, she got all the jobs that was denied to YJ. It turns out to be the same girl on tv that WH commented to make YJ jealous...

YJ went into WH's office. She's asking about his patients, concerned that he's attending to pretty patients. WH assured her they are just patients, but pretty woman to him is only one, and pointed to YJ. Then the face cupping and pinching as seen in preview. So cute... they agreed to eat together later.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

lols YJ went to CH's clinics......

upon walking in.....found someone from the same circle who stood up and greet her.....but both seems a lil hostile???

she was talking about......the admin lady was scorning a lil........

suddenly YJ remember the girl from the ad CH was admiring the night before......

YJ walks into CH office.......

CH seems happy to see her .....but YJ seems a lil unhappy.....and she was telling CH something lols.....i think about the ad girl? lols

CH said something and finally the atmosphere lifted a lil and YJ smiles again.....

She mention something about his mother?

CH reach over and grab YJ cheeks........and then the admin walked in on them.....and tell them to go on lols :D

YJ said something then smiles and get up and walk 

CH.....shakes his head.......

YJ doing her facial treatment......and SH walks in....i guess the admin talk about the other patient sharing the same room with her?

YJ agreed upon hearing SH voice........

scenes zoom out to CH walking out of his office.....and then telling her about YJ in the room.....

YJ fall asleep.......SH hold YJ hands but CH walk in.....then suddenly YJ sudden wake up...and SH quickly retract his hands.....

CH sending YJ home after the treatment? i guess this the part about CH asking YJ about SH.......

and also the part SH telling CH that SH is a gay????? :D:D :D 

CH dont seems to believe it a bit......

YJ said it is true lols :D and both still talking in the car.....

YJ phone rang.....she pick it up......the other party said something and i guess send something to her?

she see it and then...the tones turn a bit serious........something about SNS?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

YJ is receiving her treatment, SH then came to join her. He asked her to eat together after this. YJ said sure, ask WH along.

WH came out of office looking for YJ. He was told that she is still in treatment and SH is in there.

YJ fell asleep, then SH tried to touch her hand as seen in preview. YJ stirred up and SH fumbled pretending to look at his phone. She asked what time is it. WH saw all that.

YJ and WH get into car. WH asked about SH. YJ assured him that they're really really just friends. She then told WH that SH does not like girls, after apologizing to imaginary SH. WH is doubting it. YJ stated some incidents from the past to assure him. Someone then called YJ, she found out that her SNS is hacked, and it seems WH's phone too. They went to the office and someone explained to them about it.

YJ, WH and SH having dinner. YJ got a call from a director, she left the table to take the call, leaving the boys alone. WH asked SH what he thinks of YJ. SH answered vaguely. YJ came back excitedly and sat beside SH. They're talking about roles/dramas and very friendly. WH doesn't look happy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

starts the car and then they meet up with the policeman again....

both talking in the small meeting room......i guess regarding the msg YJ received just now.........

YJ got a lil shivery at that.........policemen talking something about hacking.....YJ looking a lil worried.....

both them eating together with SH......

YJ giving CH some of her foods......SH scorns at it.....

YJ take a phone call happily and walk out leaving both CH and SH alone.....

CH proceeded to ask SH something......SH answer him but then continue eating.....and CH said something and continue eating as well.....

YJ came running in.......towards SH instead of sitting next to CH again.....lols CH isnt too happy about SH n YJ closeness i guess.....

COMMERCIAL BREAK!!! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

back in YJ apartments......

SH said something and walk out as YJ's brother walk into the living room and the manager walks in......

asked YJ something.......YJ seems to be avoiding some of the manager questions??? 

manager and YJ goes on talking.........YJ's brother seems to throw in some support????

YJ exclaimed on something......YJ talks about stalking n hacking......got a lil angry and walk off......

SH came in.....and said something.....YJ.....said 'understand' then walk off again......

~~~~~~

YJ went into her brother rooms and took his mobile phone???? hahahaha to call CH!!! :D:D 

gosh!!!!

both having night talk on the phone!!! :D this spell love!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Back in YJ apartment. SH told YJ he's leaving, and CEO came in just as he left. They talked about the hacking. CEO asked them to be careful. YJ asked her if the relationship is real, will she approve or not? Dongsaeng said he approve. CEO not concerned about it being real or not but more about something else. YJ a bit upset with her and went in to her room. Before that, SH stormed back in and asked her to make time for him the next day, must.

Later at night, she stole her brother's phone to call WH because her phone is off to avoid hacking. Lovebirds chatting over the phone... She was careful to delete her call record.

Brother came into her room in morning to wake her up. Discovered his phone and asked what did she do that drained the battery? Play game??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6