[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

2 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Can we put rule here at this forum???

Don't post rating....don't inform us abt rating....dont talk abt 'rating'...

Some might want to know though. But maybe we can take the middle way. Those who help to post ratings can put it in spoiler box? 

I personally don't care about ratings when I watch dramas, but it is an important factor for the cast and crew involved. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Can we put rule here at this forum???

Don't post rating....don't inform us abt rating....dont talk abt 'rating'...

Simply: no.

There is a right for information and posting ratings and talking about ratings is not wrong.

-Jillia

Hello to all~ :D Truthfully, I'm a bit skeptical with this drama at first, but I want to give it a try. It's because I'm not so familiar with the actor although I'd seen one of his drama, Cinderella Stepsisters long ago. Meanwhile I like YEH since Goong.

However, I love this drama so much after watching it until the last episode. I can't stop! Like its title, Fluttering Warning, amazingly my heart feels super fluffy~~ :wub: Whenever these 2 leads together, I can't contain my feelings. They looks so lovable, the way he look at her or vice versa. I don't know but yeah, they looked real :love:

So far I like the story, but I really hate that chaebol girl :crazy: I don't really care about the ratings but I hope people will give themselves chance to watch this amazing drama. Although the story is cliche, I still can find myself smiling, giggling over these two leads. :wub:

Notice the appearance of a 'surprise' person

Posted by Yoo Cheong-hee into 2018/11/22 14:21:18

2018112214194811204.jpg

What is the reason why Yoon Eun-hye and Kang Seo-yeon met in MBN drama "Soremen"?

In the "Sureum Watch" which will be broadcast today, Yoon Yu-jung (Yoon Eun-hye) meets with Kang Hui-joo (Kang Seo-yeon), who is determined to snatch Chae Woo-hyun.

On the 21st broadcast, Kang Hui - joo is visited by Han Jae - kyung (Hangeo - eun), the representative of Yoon Yu Jung. She said, he's promised to marry her by the family, but Yoon Yu Jung chose to meet Woo Hyun, regardless of the means and methods to drop Yoon Yu Jung and company and it drove the 'milk couple' into crisis.

Therefore, more attention is drawn to the first encounter of Yoon Yu Jung and Kang Hui-ju, which is get intensed. What is the special reason of the two women unexpected meeting was concluded when the 'milk couple' was reported to Han Jae-kyung.

Yoon Yu Jung and Kang Hui-joo confront each other in a photo that was released before the broadcast. 

Especially, it is said that a special person will be appear which is to be a surprised.

An official of the 'Sureum adviser' said, "Yoon Yu-jung, who has been genuinely in love with Woo-Hyun, and Kang Hui-ju, who is trying to separate her from Woo-Hyun. The episode of two women opposite each other in the great romance of the "milk couple" will add to the fun of watching.

'Suleim advise' is broadcast today (22nd) at 11 pm.

Yu Chung Hee reporter chungvsky@tenasia.co.kr

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1607094

PS : translated by Google so please don't rely too much on it lol

Last night's episode didn't sit too well with me especially how PD-NIM TROLLED US UPSIDE DOWN FROM THE START OF THE  EP?!?!?!?! 

Aside from that, it was really specially nice to see how YJ bridged the gap between WH and fraudster mom (lol) and made them up. How she cooked dinner for them and was considerate enuf to leave them to talk alone... What an A* girlfriend:wub:

Realllllllllly curious +major apprehensive to see how the rest unfolds cos from the looks of ep 8 prev..... WH says something along the lines of" This is too damaging for YJ, I've decided to break up"........

I know my plea for wanting a raw juicy moment my affect my judgment but I felt let down by today episode my attitude was [ Yeah,whatever ]

and ME usually like this 

B6F62518-DBFC-46C6-A31F-E66B178015E6.gif

That said I am a sucker for man carrying woman around but I wasn’t over the moon with it  little advice CHW next time u think to act romantically and u got desire to carry her around ,let’s aim for excellent option rather wooden one ,that will go along way to capture my imagination :D

Also miss stalker : I admire your ways and I believe in no shame no gain as well so baby let’s take it to the next level [ just wear your lingerie and nothing else u will see difference in no time ]

4B370615-1264-42D9-B00B-F25BDEB02A30.gif

PS - For the low rate I personally put all blames on all these MENOPAUSAL WOMEN, who couldn’t bring them self to facies him ? I am just saying small kiss now and then would make difference and make old woman happy 

3 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Notice the appearance of a 'surprise' person

Posted by Yoo Cheong-hee into 2018/11/22 14:21:18

Especially, it is said that a special person will be appear which is to be a surprised.

PS : translated by Google so please don't rely too much on it lol

Giving google translate the benefit of doubt (LOL) i am wondering who could be the surprise person. At first glance I thought the surprise person is the man in black suit beside her but upon closer look its just KHJ’s secretary right? :D

watching episode 6 woth sub today, i could sum up that

1. CWH somehow confirms he has feelings for YYJ (as we saw on last episode) and they seemed to agree to date (which happened off screen).

2. JK unnie put a stop on the ‘fake’ relationship based on KHJ’s word. 

3. Mr lee’s birthday is the tomorrow but who’s mr lee? Did i miss something?

this is my least favourite episode to date. Lets see if tonight’s episode is even worse (in terms of how the storyline/situation turns out, not the drama quality or anything)

Somehow I do agree CWH would pull a noble idiot move seeing that it’s already halfway of the drama. But how he does it, i want to see. 

If i am the novel writer and want to change the drama into full blown makjang, I’ll have YYJ seducing CWH step brother and call it even. :phew:

5 minutes ago, Far^away said:

this is my least favourite episode to date. Lets see if tonight’s episode is even worse (in terms of how the storyline/situation turns out, not the drama quality or anything)

Couldn't agree more!!!!!! :bawling:

I was so excited for yesterday's episode cos from the last scene of ep6 CWH looked soooo lovingly in her eyes when he confessed.... But they had to troll us like nobody's business?!? So... Throughout the day i was feeling super restless and a lil crestfallen:tears:...3hrs plus before ep8 airs... Hope all our hopes for 우유couple won't crash into the seaaaaaaa. See you guys on the other side. *fingerrrrrrrrrscrosssssssedtightlyyy*

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

If i am the novel writer and want to change the drama into full blown makjang, I’ll have YYJ seducing CWH step brother and call it even. :phew:

I would love to see that but which stepbrother?:sweat_smile::tounge_wink: He got two you know. (the ones we know about). His mother is married only 6 times yet.

check out the recap of Episode 7 https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-7-recap/

smileys   

i love this episode (#7) in that our OTP openly admitted to each other how they feel and has decided to be a real couple.  i'm so fluttered to see them having more skinship in this episode  --  hugging, sweetheart's carry and holding hands!  B) i'm also happy that finally, the truth about CWH's mom's supposed illness has been revealed.  our OTP are so cute!!! :wub:  they have such good chemistry that they make me believe what they have is real.  i am not so looking forward to the next episode because from the preview, someone's going to be a noble idiot! but then again, this is kdrama land, what else should we expect??? :wacko::huh:

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know and i need to get off now.....sorry guys......keep the info come in and i catch up again with u guys in another 12 hours sorry miaheee 

sad cute catsad cute catsad cute cat

It’s alright we all understand, keep save :)

I started late...

YJ on her bed, CEO came into the room, they're arguing about the chaebol girl.

CEO went out of the room. YJ tried to call WH. WH is busy working and didn't see her call.

WH is typing something on his laptop.

Scenes keep switching between WH working and YJ calling, with instrumental BGM.

YJ finally sent a text. But still no response from WH that she fell asleep half seating on her bed, till morning. She woke up and looked at her phone but nothing.

YJ came out to living room half awake half asleep. Bro is there to comfort her and said this can't do, let's eat. He pulled her train-style into the dining area.

A news reporter VO with the news of the break up.

Archived