[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Love Alert" Yoon Eun-hye to Chun Jung-myung, "We're not a secret couple anymore"

Source | 2018/11/21 | 289 views

photo1018643.jpg

Yoon Eun-Hye appeared shy in front of Chun Jung-myung.

On the latest episode of the MBN drama "Love Alert", Cha Woo-hyeon (Chun Jung-myung) left Yoon Yoo-jeong's (Yoon Eun-hye) house.

Cha Woo-hyeon said, "I could easily carry a person. I have been away too long from a hospital full of patients".

Yoon Yoo-jeong drove him back to the hospital. Before he got out, he said, "Are we having another secret date?"

Yoon Yoo-jeong said, "I guess we should but...we aren't a secret couple anymore are we?"

Meanwhile, some reporters were on their tails and suspected something was going on.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wait, wait... why must it be something traumatic? We can wish for something wonderful/triumphant to happen and the OTP kiss passionately also, can't we? ;)

:lol: He rocks!... What drama is this?

Hi, @ktcjdrama  The drama is about 11 or 12 yrs old.. Maybe Older) Can't think of the title off hand.. But this girl won a cooking contest in Korean and part of concellation prize was and all espense paid Italian cooking school in Italy.. She meets the only son of a choboel family who was there looking for his mom and a one night stand with him and got her pregnant..

Witchy Poo (The second lead) reminds me of the girl in that drama.. This girl did everything she could to force him to marry her.. She even told his father that she'll take the girls child and raise him as her own and sent her custody papers..It was really good.. If I remember the name of it I'll let you know.. 

I'm just curious to see what length would CHw dad will go through just to get CHw to marry her.. I don't see him doing anything his Dad wants so Witchy Poo asking help from Dad is a no go for her she just really lost what little chance she had if she ever had a chance.. 

I hope she's left standing at the altar.. Because she so deserves it and the family deserves this embarrasment also..

@Ameera Ali My favorite song from 1 CHw has found his someone and I don't think he'll pass YY up..

16 minutes ago, bubuprincess said:

Omo was she massaging his neck in the end of BTS Kiss clip 2? so cute !!!:wub:

Yes. CMJ was in a difficult position  while doing the scene. 

The two knew each other since X man days. 

Kudos to both of them for doing great work. 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The name of the drama : only you  2005

thanks For the song 

Thanks @Ameera Ali Yes that's the name of it.. I don't know my only love came into my mind.. Now the lead actor in that drama played his character very well.. He was one that knew how to handle his father and sister.. He always check that girl that tried to force him to marry her.. She actually told him she couldn't allow him to be with his kid Mom because she wasn't suitable for his family status..:o (basically sje ws saying he has to much money to be with someone like her) And yet she became and orphan because both her parents died.. Dad company with belly up..

Witchy Poo Needs and attitude adjustment..  

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wait, wait... why must it be something traumatic? We can wish for something wonderful/triumphant to happen and the OTP kiss passionately also, can't we? ;)

This!  I'd rather that the situation for them should be something wonderful and triumphant! :wub:

.....editing to say that I had also rather they whoever-is-translating would speed it up with the subs!  I've been waiting a day and a half for episode 8, and I am not fond of waiting.

11 hours ago, thistle said:

This!  I'd rather that the situation for them should be something wonderful and triumphant! :wub:

.....editing to say that I had also rather they whoever-is-translating would speed it up with the subs!  I've been waiting a day and a half for episode 8, and I am not fond of waiting.

It’s Thanksgiving plus Black Friday and apparently, most of the subbers live in US. Got this info from hallyuyeh twitter acc.

Check ruo_xi_ss iG status update. She says it’s 7% per 10pm GMT. It’s restricted in my country; all YEH drama on Viki, so I can’t check myself their sub progress.:bawling:

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@Sulistya Wati, on Viki it’s like 36% subbed. I’ve been checking it several times today even while at the stores participating in Black Friday insanity against my choice. :sweatingbullets: Hopefully the subs will get completed sometime this tonight or tomorrow. I’m going to read recaps in the meantime.

Thank GOD. Her latest update was at 10.39pm GMT.

Omo, I didn’t know that the two leads in this drama have clips on Viki with shoutout to the fans on Viki and a promise that if Love Alert ranks #1 on Viki they will do something. YEH suggested maybe they can promise to do a waltz if the goal is achieved. ^_^ Too cute.

1 hour ago, bubuprincess said:

I see in BTS fire scene that Yoon Eun Hye slapped her hands, here in BTS kiss scene one of the crew was slapping his hands also ...anybody knows why?

It has english caption on IG, milk__couple account. Check it.

42 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Omo, I didn’t know that the two leads in this drama have clips on Viki with shoutout to the fans on Viki and a promise that if Love Alert ranks #1 on Viki they will do something. YEH suggested maybe they can promise to do a waltz if the goal is achieved. ^_^ Too cute.

But CJM refused. You’ll know why if you watch old x-man variety show video :P

18 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Check it.

18 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

You’ll know why if you watch

But I'm lazy and unmotivated ^_^  Couldn't you just tell us instead of making us go look? 

Archived