[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

WH in clinic working. It's the student whose idol is YJ. She talked to him about their relationship. WH said he is sad too. The student lamented why they cannot go on.

WH on rooftop, pacing and thinking... nice cello instrumental BGM. He flashback to first time eating with YJ when she convinced him to eat together. Another flashback to their first fake date in the car. The fake finger holding, and side-hug... Next flashback to running together at night, eating together on the floor of unopened hospital, then eating ramen at camp, gifting of the blue rose painting, first kiss in hospital, truth and dare game about kiss. Then flashback to CEO telling him about the harm for YJ if they continue.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight, I shall take over then!

WooHyun and YooJung walk out on their real date, but are shocked into running away by the news of the break up.

Immediately, they go to Manager who admits to WooHyun alone of the danger to YooJung and YooJung Entertainment by the people on his side. If it continues, then both YooJung and YooJung Entertainment will collapse. WooHyun takes a break while driving home to let it all sink in.

YooJung tries to call WooHyun at home, but he's too busy writing a letter confirming their break up to the media to pick up her calls. Bleurgh. And so the media announces the break up of WooHyun and YooJung, who, though still are in love and cheer each other on, are in a situation where they have to let each other go (Chaebol details not revealed).

WooHyun's patient (also YooJung's fan) laments their break up and says that YooJung really looked happiest when she was with WooHyun. WooHyun sighs with her and says that he doesn't like his situation either.

Brooding time now as WooHyun thinks to all their moments together on a rooftop while YooJung drinks her sorrows away in the garden and finally, WooHyun asks someone over the phone if there's a position in Africa for him (one of those Doctors Without Boarders).

1 hour ago, Yenung Joa said:

I would love to see that but which stepbrother?:sweat_smile::tounge_wink: He got two you know. (the ones we know about). His mother is married only 6 times yet.

check out the recap of Episode 7 https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-7-recap/

The one born in chaebol family!

wow... CWH are doing some serious brooding. 

Now KHJ is meeting CWH mom

WH mother somewhere, trying to call. Kang came out and met her. She is surprised to see her. Kang is all polite and invited her to talk, but mother was awkward and hesitant. They are then seated at the cafe. Kang is still talking about the marriage, mother isn't pleased. She told her, so how, WH isn't interested in the company nor her. Kang told her that the matter with YJ is also settled, but mother is very disturbed.

Mother met WH in his office. Asking him is it true about the breakup? or the reporter made a mistake? WH said it's true, and told her that it's all because of Kang, that they should separate. Mother is surprised and gave him some encouragement. She is supportive of him with YJ.

YJ in studio, she doesn't feel like eating. Talking with the assistants something about WH.

The busybody couple in front of the mini-mart talking about YJ's breakup. Didn't catch what they said.

YJ office. CEO pacing the room, very disturbed. Flashback to her asking WH to settle things regarding the relationship. She thought: YJ is suffering so much now, what to do? Flashback again to her talking to YJ in her living room. VO again: apologizing to YJ and promising something.

A staff came in and informed her something. She walked out the office. ~~ Commercial break.

Chaebol Girl tries to get WooHyun's mother on her side now that the YooJung problem has been solved and while Mother stands firm in the fact that WooHyun hates Choigo Group and her, she starts wavering...

So she goes to WooHyun to confirm their break up, to which WooHyun admits that KangHan Group is making it hard for YooJung. Mother tells him not to do that, because that's just what his father did to her, telling her to leave him because it will get hard for her. Instead, she encourages him to stay beside YooJung and overcome all the hardships together.

YooJung is at set and is told to eat breakfast but she refuses. She asks after what the netz think about the break up announcement and is heartened a little to hear that while everyone's confused by the suddeness, they're more saddened by the news.

The gossips are out squabbling with each other in the convenience store.

Manager paces around her room, feeling guilty for asking WooHyun to take responsibility for this situation and the hurt YooJung must be in. But she's bound by her responsibility to YooJung as she recalls herself admitting to YooJung that she can't bear to see YooJung collapse and manages to feel better after promising herself that she'll always choose the best choice and do the best for YooJung.

YJ in her dressing room, looking rather pale to me, she is trying to call but got a recording message that upset her. I think her call is blocked? So she called the admin wife at the hospital, who happened to be wondering about WH and YJ. The hyung caught a part of the conversation and shouted angrily about something. The wife told him that YJ called her and asked for help. Hyung excited, and starting to throw out ideas. Wife smiled also.

CEO talking to Joo. They are exchanging thoughts about some incidents.

YooJung starts calling people in her waiting room, but no ones picks up.

WooHyun's director/ staff worries about their customers leaving because of YooJung breaking up with WooHyun. Her doctor husband comes in talking nonsense and gets excited to know that YooJung called his wife for assistance and totally riles her up with his childishness, hahahaha.

Reporter Joo reports to Manager that everyone's just confused by the break up news, since it's not like their relationship turned bad. Rumours are flying everywhere and they try coming up with strategies to solve the problem and Reporter Joo asks if YooJung can't be sent overseas (on a schedule) to get out of the public eye.

YJ returned to her dressing room. She got a text, then she wanted to leave. But the assistants said that she shouldn't be alone. She made up some excuses and left anyway.

Wife of hyung touching up make up, she told the admin that she is meeting YJ. I think YJ coming to her house.

Yes, they're now at their house eating, with WH.... haha...

YooJung gets herself invited to WooHyun's director's home and Director goes out asking her nurse about what would be good to serve to the top star. LMAO, they've got WooHyun for dinner with them at home, but YooJung isn't there yet and they overact while the Doctor husband keeps checking his watch. They insist that they're waiting for no one (you have 4 bowls of rice and 3 people!) but when the door bell rings, the wife runs like an excited puppy to the door, pfft.

YooJung walks alone with WooHyun and tells him that everything Manager said while she wasn't there isn't her real feelings and asks him to tell her otherwise with him. "Do you... dislike me?" she asks, and WooHyun shakes his head. He admits that rather than not wanting to see her, it's more like he can't. She starts crying in earnest and WooHyun pulls her in for  hug, admitting that he missed her, a lot. She really starts getting into it, sobbing on his shoulder.

WH asked about the other empty seat, who else is coming? Then doorbell rang. It's YJ. OTP looked sadly at each other while hyung-wife doing OK sign.

WH and YJ walking on empty alley together. YJ kept talking but WH is quiet. YJ said what happened was not her wish, not what her heart wanted. WH just quiet. Then she asked him, do you not want me anymore? WH could only shake his head, and took her hand. YJ already in tears. He said that's not true, and finally pulled her into a hug "I miss you, so much". YJ broke into sobs.

Kang in her office. Stalker reporter handed her some more pictures. She gave him money, and asked him to continue to keep watch. Then she told him she will give him an exclusive. It's about her engagement/marriage to WH.

Chairman office. He handed his staff a big brown envelope. Instructed him something. Talked about WH and YJ's relationship, he felt that somehow it does not settled yet. Kang arrived. Had some talk then Chairman handed her the green envelope, I think it contained the date chosen for the wedding. Kang so happy and kept thanking him. ~ commercials

Okay, I actually would really really like to see Kang being left at the altar, planning a wedding without the groom *evillaughs*

Brother came to office, met Joo in corridor. They talked a bit about WH and YJ, both felt a bit sad about it it seems.

YJ and CEO came into her bedroom. YJ laid down on her bed and stretched. CEO informed her about being away for a week. At first YJ was happy then she thought she won't be able to see WH for a week then. CEO left the room, YJ looked at her phone.

Secret dating of OTP at a drive-in theater. It's horror film, so there are hugging, and popcorn...

Both at their home now. Talking to each other while on wireless earpiece. YJ made a blunder of answering a phone call while still having WH on line. They kept talking, and WH is reassuring YJ about something. They have a good peaceful sleep.

YJ and CEO in living room talking. SH came and said he will join YJ on her trip, I think. CEO left. Then YJ asked him what did he want to talk about? Does he need money? Does he have someone he like? His face blushed big time, lol... YJ was happy for him. He asked her tentatively, how she felt that things are settled between her and WH. YJ didn't answer clearly.

WH arrived at a gallery. He is meeting the Chairman wife. But she doesn't seem excited to help him anymore??

WH told her that he doesn't wish to see YJ hurt because of Kang. WH finally said explicitly that he wants her to help. Chairman wife said that okay, let's fight together.

WH left, and watched by his brother SH. He walked to his mum, asked her why is WH there? Mother asked him to behave. He said that he isn't interested in the group as well. They had a fight. He walked away.

Airport. YJ just came back. She got in her van. Feeling tired, so she tried to sleep. But a text woke her up. She looks rather stunned. Then she told the driver that she needs to go somewhere.

Kang office. the reporter handing her more photos.

YJ looked at her phone, text message was from Kang. Then a message from WH came. She told him that she need to stop by at a certain Kang's place, and will see him in 30 minutes. WH then figured out it's Kang HJ, he grabbed his jacket and left the house.

YJ arrived at Kang's place. Kang asked her whether she knew the relationship between her family and WH's family. YJ was about to answer but was cut by bossy Kang. Before they can continue, WH rushed into the room. Stare down among all the three of them. End of episode.

Long preview. But I didn't catch much of it though. Basically YJ and WH went for an escapade by the beach. Like in the stills we've seen in this thread. Then there is a scene of Kang showing Chairman some photos of WH and YJ, she is asking him "please help me"

Wah, how desperate and pathetic must you be to continue chasing a guy after he rejects you, his mother rejects you and then pleading his father to help you get him? Even after trying to break his girlfriend and failing, she still full steam ahead! Get some confidence and hobbies gurl, cos you pathetic right now.

Should have gone and learnt some skill to make yourself indispensable when your dad and his family's eyes weren't on you.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

are you going to do the live capping? heheheh if yes then i resorts to screen capping instead.....u are better since u seems to understand korean too?

Sorry didn't see your message till after episode. I was busy earlier and late to the show and started recapping right away. Yeah sure we can do that next week. My Korean is still very extremely limited but I get the gist from keywords spoken, with some guessing game :lol:

15 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Wah, how desperate and pathetic must you be to continue chasing a guy after he rejects you, his mother rejects you and then pleading his father to help you get him? Even after trying to break his girlfriend and failing, she still full steam ahead! Get some confidence and hobbies gurl, cos you pathetic right now.

Should have gone and learnt some skill to make yourself indispensable when your dad and his family's eyes weren't on you.

I know, right!! What crooked way of thinking she has...

Archived