Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

hung up.....lols.......YJ mumbling to herself lols.....quickly delete off the record??? lols

the brother came to YJ's room and found YJ holding his mobile phone.....lols.........

the brother kept talking......but YJ just gave him a slap to the head.....and proceeded to walk out....

and then fall asleep during having breakfast!!!

YAWNING AWAY lols :D 

CH and YJ went to the hospital for check up on his stitches.....

guess CH walking over to look for his mother.....came to an empty room........helping the mother make up her messy bed..........((what a good son))

open the drawer and saw all the med there!!!

looking and wondering......open the cupboard....and check further.......found all the med untaken.......

mother walk in........CH questioning the mother!!!!!

the mother said something n denying things...........CH said something to the mother......then walk out.......

mother quickly pick up and her phone & make a call.....

CH talking to the friend doctor that treated his mother......he thought his mother just didnt take the medicine? i guess he wanted to move the mother to other hospital......

the friend went to the mother and starts talking......i guess the friend want to come clean? but the mother unwilling....????

the mother grab the friend hands and beg him to keep quiet?

YJ is waiting in the hall for CH.....CH came towards YJ and said something .....

CH going over the scans of his mother........in his friend doctor office..........

the friend went on his knees and apologize......

the doctor friend is going to confess i guess.......the friend confessed!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

YJ in hospital waiting for WH who went to check his stitches, all is good.

WH went to his mother's room, she isn't there. He organized the room a bit and discovered all the medicine not taken. Mother came in, he scolded her. And said next week let's go to US for treatment. He left and mother panicked, then picked up her phone to make a call.

WH is walking around the hospital, approached by the hyung doctor. He tried to explain to WH but he was very occupied and kept cutting him so no chance to explain. WH wanted to do a video conferencing with US. Hyung told the mother, mother kept begging hyung doctor to help. WH apologized and asked YJ to go home first and rest because he is busy.

WH in a room setting up for the video conference. The hyung doc finally told him the truth, while kneeling after taking off his doctor's coat. WH so angry that he grabbed him by the collar.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

YJ was going to her car and her assistant handed her something, she took it and ran back into the hospital.

WH in empty corner of the hospital, deep in thought.

Mother is in the room worrying and crying. WH came into her room, he dejectedly said he is glad that she is not sick. Mother said she did wrong. WH asked her to do something, dejectedly. Mother apologized. YJ overheard their conversation and worried for WH.

Not sure what WH said but he left the room, and the mother crumpled down onto the floor, crying....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

CH must be really tedd off with his Mom for lying.. Next I guess she'll try and starve to force him to marry witchy poo.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

CH grab the friend by his collar.......and then walk out......

mom jumping in the room.....holding her head........

YJ walking out of the hospital.....and the assistant gave her something where she proceeded to grab it and rushes back into the hospital to find CH i guess......

CH solemnly stare out...........then walk back into his mother room......slowly....

mother faking cries.........CH looking down.......and start talking..........now the tears became real.....

YJ happen to be outsides.....and listen in......she didnt walk in......but is worried about CH.........

CH didnt scream or anything just walk out slowly.......

~~~~~

YJ......asked the car to stop after going away without letting CH knew that she heard.........  i guess she didnt wait for CH......but go away and help him cry the tears he most probably unable to do so.....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry I have to stop here.... :(

Thanks you were great :D I am thankful

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Thank you as well .. u star 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

manager in the meeting with some other ppl......after the chaebol girl looks over some pictures handed by her assistant......

then the manager said something to those 3 men in a meeting room.....

i guess they are trying to get YJ to break up with the chaebol girl......

chaebol girl now meeting with her own father.....having a talk there........

father brought out an envelope onto the desk.......chaebol girl pick it up and said 'thank you'

manager meeting ends with those men.....and they walk her out.....and she walk away after some polite exchange......bumping into the chaebol girl who walk with her head held high up.....

YJ went to visit CH's mother at the cafe she own?

guess with the charade over she went back to her cafe and check out of the hospital.......

both the CH's mother and YJ is talking........

CH's mother asked something and YJ said no......mother said thank you..........

YJ made some joke......then continue to say something to the mother.....

mother seems really guilty......YJ made some small joke.....

COMMERCIAL BREAK LOLS :D i guess last one? :D 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

CH and YJ walking towards YJ's mother grave.....

YJ brought CH to visit her mother......

both talking about something......about mother & her father i guess?

then YJ said some of her stories i guess.....and YJ nearly tearing again....

CH hugs YJ........YJ tell CH something.....

CH nods in agreement ......

they are back at CH's apartment........

CH's mother came to the apartment.....YJ is the one who open the door......

YJ preparing a meal for both of them

CH came home........he made some noises......to signature his arrival.......YJ going off leaving CH and the mother alone.....

CH's mother said something.......then....CH starts talking without waiting for his mother to start.......

it must have hurts the mother.....cause she seems shocks???? the mother....became a lil speechless.....then kept saying something then patting her head......

mother said something again.....and then 'sorry' in between.......the other kneels down and said sorry :( the mother must feel really bad......((i hate to see elder kneels down)) ><"

the mother keep saying sorry.....

the mother kept talking then CH said something to the mother that sounds like maybe he is really happy the way he is now.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

scenes zoom out to the reporter girl and the manager again......at the office.....

then.....the scene zoom out to the manager with the chaebol girl at her office....

grrrrrrrrrrrrr......(if i can reach into the screen i will snap the girl off.....)

i guess now she open her card that CH is her man???? URGHHHHHHHH......the manager kept quiet and look on....

~~~~

scenes zoom to CH & YJ talking in the car again...........

CH looks relax and happy again.......and YJ is all smiles......both got off somewhere....

~~~

manager walking back and fro in her office....i guess the chaebol must have make some deal?

manager talk on the phone......

~~~~

YJ and CH..........walking around in the park but ppl were staring at them......and then suddenly they saw the news!!! ><" the break up news????????

the end!!!!

the preview.....

they went to meet the manager at the office.....i guess the break up news?

chaebol girl went to meet CH's mother but CH's mother didnt seems like very happy to meet her.....

then some cards being pass around? wedding card so fast?

YJ's looking at her phone and then....CH jumping around near his car unhappy......

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Am I missing some scene here? Where the continuation from the scene they left off last Thursday?

:angry::persevere::rage:

it shown them walking in.....pretending that they were just getting out the from the bedroom.......but in actual facts they had spend the whole night yapping away at the green house :D 

sorry i miss out a lil on that part lols....it was pretty fast forward from there **miahee**

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry I have to stop here.... :(

@ktcjdrama  Thanks for you contribution it's greatly appreciated..

chobeol girl told mgr that of they don't announce the breakup she's going to destroy YJ career and her company as of the late those new deals that YJ agreed upon has something to do with her.. 

I want to see CH go on national Tv and tells the workd he's not marrying her.. Atleast do as he said he'll work for the company with the exception of not marrying her..

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sava2sava said:

@ktcjdrama  Thanks for you contribution it's greatly appreciated..

chobeol girl told mgr that of they don't announce the breakup she's going to destroy YJ career and her company as of the late those new deals that YJ agreed upon has something to do with her.. 

I want to see CH go on national Tv and tells the workd he's not marrying her.. Atleast do as he said he'll work for the company with the exception of not marrying her..

yes i pretty much sum up that the break up news had to be the chaebol girl doing :/ urgh i really want to tear her apart......u know if i have a choice when doing live watching i really wanna fast forward to avoid seeing her face a lil moment too long :x

• Like 8

My stream was terrible tonight, so from where @ktcjdrama left off, all I could get was that:

WooHyun's mother's secret is no secret to WooHyun after all. And while he's angry, the most he does is bitterly admit his relief that at least she's not sick and gives her the cold shoulder. YooJung brings him to her mother just because she wants to introduce him to her Mom and consoles him, saying that he should be thankful that his mother is alive (unlike hers).

YooJung then makes dinner for WooHyun and Mom, after acting as the mediator, and WooHyun comes clean to Mom that the fire he was in when he was young was the work of the Chairman, aka the "love" of Mom's life and WooHyun's DNA donor. Mom finally gets it in her head that she was barking up the wrong tree and swears to get revenge.

Something something happened that wasn't in my fate to see cos my streaming went off,  and I kind of gathered that Manager learns who has been sabotaging her investments via an investor who had no choice but to pull out just because those above said so. The guy actually identified her by name and by relation to KangHan group too, haha. And Chaebol Girl managed to beg her Dad for some kind of chance or assistance or something. 

And then.... the screen went black till even after the end of the drama. 

:heartbreak: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

43 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Wow why are they suddenly being lovey dovey. So weird. What happened off screen?:crazy:

I think they're officially lovers now, aren't they ? (Confused :blink:

They cut/edited the most important thing, where's the proper kissing ? Aargh :crazy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

i can feel the first wave of tension and angst coming in:grimace:

i was half expecting them not to show the 2nd kiss because of the way the drama is structured. The flow reminds of the old kdrama style.. understated and full of nuances. Viewers are left to read between the lines. Eventually they may show it as flashback (please please do). Personally I like it because that's what got me hooked with k-culture in the first place.

i want more!!!! i have become an FW addict. hahaha

• Like 7

I’m not fond of Chairman Cha’s wife but isn’t it about time she stepped in as she threatened to stop the chaebol lady’s plan? I really don’t think chaebol lady should get away with using her business connections to destroy another person’s company, another person’s livelihood and reputation. Ultimately I hope her weakness is exposed in retribution for her actions trying to destroy YYJ. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sorry i miss out a lil on that part lols

It's a lot of work doing recaps, and it's gotta be extra-difficult because you're trying to enjoy the episode while you're watching it, too.  Thank you so much!  We'll get to catch up on any missing bits when we watch the episode anyway.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1