Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it shown them walking in.....pretending that they were just getting out the from the bedroom.......but in actual facts they had spend the whole night yapping away at the green house :D 

But but but...

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

But but but...

no but my dear :P 

honestly i did told u before that writers / directors tends to be a lil sadist right? :D 

• LOL 9

25 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Am I missing some scene here? Where the continuation from the scene they left off last Thursday?

:angry::persevere::rage:

13 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

I think they're officially lovers now, aren't they ? (Confused :blink:

They cut/edited the most important thing, where's the proper kissing ? Aargh :crazy:

What happened at the private garden was probably too R-rated to be shown to us and had to be edited out :P:lol:B) Let's just use our imagination this time....

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7

:lol: So at the beginning of the episode, Dongsaeng (I really need to remember his name) asked YJ you have no schedule today, why are you dressed up like that? Then WH said, it's pretty, why not?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

so today we have some lovers on the phone night talks :D what else we ask for? given the facts that it was done on YJ's brother phone lols and she did deleted the call record of the phone :D 

Capturenighttalk_zps5zot3o8v.png

after all the lovey dovey we have......we are set for some angst towards the end.....CH found out about his mother betrayal, taking her own health to push CH into a corner and while CH was doing what he thought best for his mother....find the best cure for her....but all this while he knew? or suspected? as what @xxPeepsxx said

Capturedevastatedlooks_zpsywsck4ut.png

then we have YJ bring CH over to her mom grave....where she told some stories? and CH giving her hug on that seeing her tearing up....

Capturevisityjmother_zpsyvwmqyvr.png

and i guess the mother apologize......but i dunno whether is it because the mother went limp.....or she was really kneeling sorry but i feel bad for a mother to kneel before a son.... ><" i just feel so sad......CH did went down before the mother and tried to pick her up.....but she was all......sorry sorry sorry......

Captureremose_zpsa3xukcyf.png

psssst::::::: when i have a big bonus from work.....im going to make sure i have 2 screens!!! i need 2 screens lols....it is definitely easier this way at work we have 2 screens lols so i guess im being spoiled by work already lols

• Like 7

Eh???? That Chaebol lady must be really crazy or something. She told Manager that Cha WooHyun is hers. That their engagement has been decided and settled already. Is she cuckoo or what?

This is the first time I know of an engagement done without the man's agreement.

And excuse me... but did Manager tell Reporter Joo to release the news of YooJung and WooHyun's break up? What !@$*&!@#(&#@^%^!!!!!! (Earlier when YooJung tried to test the waters by asking what if she and WooHyun really dated (Bro is in favour)  Manager told YooJung not to date anyone for the time being... until 3 years later to which YooJung complained that she'll be 35. Yeesh! Let the lady date when she wants! Her ovaries are gonna shrivel up and die!)

*Watching the video now*

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but all this while he knew? or suspected? as what @xxPeepsxx said

No no  no, he didn't know all these while until his Doctor Sunbae told him, at which he got really angry with Mom and gave her the cold shoulder.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What happened at the private garden was probably too R-rated to be shown to us and had to be edited out :P:lol:B) Let's just use our imagination this time....

Yeah yeah yeah...

treat us like a kid under 13 who still wake up at 11pm (9pm here) to watch PG rated show, like your show director nim! <_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

No no  no, he didn't know all these while until his Doctor Sunbae told him, at which he got really angry with Mom and gave her the cold shoulder.

oooo kkk lols cause i dont understand what they were talking mostly by guessing on the expressions lols and i thought i had guess wrong just now.....thanks :) 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: So at the beginning of the episode, Dongsaeng (I really need to remember his name) asked YJ you have no schedule today, why are you dressed up like that? Then WH said, it's pretty, why not?

Yoo Joon...

Dongsaeng name is Yoo Joon...

Yoo Jung, Yoo Joon :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then we have YJ bring CH over to her mom grave....where she told some stories? and CH giving her hug on that seeing her tearing up....

YooJung told WooHyun that her mother passed away without Dad at her side. She was only 8 then, and took it all out on her father, blaming him for this tragedy just because it would lessen her trauma/ grief. Dad took it all in stride, accepting her blame, but that's why she's lost contact with her father till now. So she tells WooHyun not to be like that to his mother, since after all, it's a thankful thing that one's mother is even alive. (Even if she's daft in the head and pulls idiotic stunts.)

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but i dunno whether is it because the mother went limp.....or she was really kneeling sorry

She was really sorry. Because she pushed WooHyun to enter the family that worked to erase his existence in the first place. She swears to get revenge, but WooHyun tells her that she can do so just by living happily because all he wants is to live happily, which he's only doing so currently (with YooJung). Mom GETS IT and wishes him well.

OH MY GAHD, IS WOOHYUN GONNA PULL A NOBLE IDIOT NEXT EPISODE?! GRARRR!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Yoo Joon...

Thanks, that's not gonna work then while doing live recap... coz their initials are the same YJ... so he shall remain as dongsaeng :D

5 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

YooJung told WooHyun that her mother passed away without Dad at her side. She was only 8 then, and took it all out on her father, blaming him for this tragedy just because it would lessen her trauma/ grief. Dad took it all in stride, accepting her blame, but that's why she's lost contact with her father till now.

So it wasn't because she didn't want to see/meet him. He kept away from her?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Yoo Joon...

lols i remember YJ's brother name sounded almost like hers lols :D 

okie YooJoon :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

What kind of noble idiotic ? :huh:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

because the dad felt guilty? :( 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

What kind of noble idiotic ? :huh:

"The impact to Ms YooJung is too big. I have to break up with her."

THAT NOBLE IDIOCY.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

ANDAEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

not the NOBLE MOVE I THINK YOU ARE INDICATING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO no no no no no i say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm not really sure. I think it's fault on both sides. Dad kept away and YooJung doesn't know where to start to "forgive" him, even though it's clear she knows he's not to blame. It's just... awkward, because they've been on bad terms for so long.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Heartbreaking ending hu hu hu. But I like it that unfolding of the story is quite different. It’s fine with me if they reserve the second kissing in another time due to subsequent break-up news (it will only break my heart). I can’t get angry at the manager, she is doing it for the best interest of YYJ (from her vantage point, but the truth it will still backfire at her career because the chaebol girl will still destroy her career since she knows that the doctor is in love with her).  The manager don’t know that the relationship of YYJ and CWH is real. She  might have doubt but she is not sure knowing that YYJ is just being grateful to the doctor. 

Another thing, they  are all principals or accomplices in the fake dating and  they thought back then  they will break up after three months. If the two did not fall in love, it’s a relief for both of them so they can get clean of their public lies, isn’t it? From the start, the manager knew the two will heading to break up (the fake dating) but it came early because of the pressure. 

Granting, that the two do not fall in love, it’s a relief for YYJ. Yes it will still affect her career but she can still bounce back. The public will sympathize with her because the doctor is getting married with chaebol based on news.  

But the situation is different now because the two are falling in love. It’s so difficult for the two now.

I hope the mother will do the right thing now.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I'm not really sure. I think it's fault on both sides. Dad kept away and YooJung doesn't know where to start to "forgive" him, even though it's clear she knows he's not to blame. It's just... awkward, because they've been on bad terms for so long.

just they need a bridge....maybe CH will be bridge for the two of them....just like what YJ did for him and his mom

• Like 7