[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

Hyukie update of the Boxing poster.  And I quote myself because I told ya Hyukie is  sure excited about this one! I am right! He sure post a lot! :D

On 8/13/2018 at 3:08 AM, jongski said:

Thank you for the update IG photo!  Hyukie sure post a lot. I thin, he's excited about this one too.

I'm sure excited already! We all are!  And the more we saw updates the more we anticipate this drama.

19 hours ago, Prettysup said:

This time the Papa is right but February is wrong lol.. So it is set in 2007, 11 years ago 

If it's  2007 it's flashback for sure.  We got that previous IG update with child actress  they filming  boxing scene. Because in present time  Bad Papa  will have a teen daughter then he'll be an MMA fighter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcomer Shin Woo-geum joins MBC drama 'Bad Papa' 

Shin Woo-geum was cast in MBC's new Mon/Tue drama 'Bad Papa' (scriptwriter Kim Sung Min, director Jin Chang Gyu).

'Bad Papa' is the story of a middle aged man Yoo Ji-chul who struggles to protect his family. He used to be the best boxer, but lost his money and honor overnight and became unhappy. Yoo Ji-chul  will be played by actor Jang Hyuk Lee and his daughter Yoo Young Sun will be played by actress Shin Eun-soo. In addition, Son Yeo-eun, Kim Jae-kyung, and Park Ji-bing also appear in the drama.

Shin Woo-geum will play the role of Kim Dae-sung, a researcher who works in the New Drug Development Research Institute. While he was helping the doctors to develop new medicines, he suffered an unfortunate accident. The story will be tied with Yoo Ji-chul and add tension to the drama.

Shin Woo-geum said, "Kim Dae-sung is a good man torn between justice and despair. "I will do my best to show the multifaceted psychology of the person well and increase the immersion of viewers."

Shin Woo-geum, who appeared in numerous commercials including Shinhan Bank and SK Telecom, also appeared in dramas such as ‘Cross’, ‘Another Miss Oh’, ‘Fantasy Tower’, ‘Angel’s Revenge’ and ‘Goodbye and Hello’.

'Bad Papa' will be broadcast following 'Risky Romance'.

2018081610430118678-540x810.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1549015

Less than a month to the premier date and MBC is still not doing any promo on this drama, sigh... Luckily we have our male lead to do the job

Jang Hyuk 'Bad Papa' shooting scene revealed, covered with bloody make-up

Jang Hyuk has unveiled his new drama 'Bad Papa' shooting scene.

Actor Jang Hyuk posted a picture with the words "Hard Time !!" on August 18 on his instagram.

In the photo, Jang Hyuk takes a rest at the shooting scene while wearing bloody makeup. Jang Hyuk's warm visuals, which are not hidden by his make-up, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, 'Bad Papa' is a drama depicting the story of a man who becomes a bad man to become a good father. It will be broadcasted first in September. (Photo = Jang Hyuk Instagram)

201808181612044110_1.jpg

201808181612044110_2.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201808181612044110

@Prettysup official title is Bad Papa or Fighter?

And excitement level up there! Want to see awesome excellent acting. He was so good in Money Flower. Want to see that  excellent acting again.  Hyukie the more he post the more  I get excited. Father, a fighter, a boxer. All for the glory and for his daughter!

10 hours ago, jongski said:

@Prettysup official title is Bad Papa or Fighter?

And excitement level up there! Want to see awesome excellent acting. He was so good in Money Flower. Want to see that  excellent acting again.  Hyukie the more he post the more  I get excited. Father, a fighter, a boxer. All for the glory and for his daughter!

According to the words on the scripts seen earlier, it should be 'Bad Papa'. Where did you see the name 'Fighter' from ??

I just realised that the Hangul title of this drama 배드파파, is actually a direct translation of its English title 'Bad Papa' using the Korean phonics, which is pronounced as 'Baedeu-papa'. They are not the actual Korean words for 'Bad' and 'Papa/Father'. 

12 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Now we get BTS videos of the filming courtesy of Jang Hyuk !

Don't know how can we survive without his updates!

MBC are you listening ??

I really appreciate his posts.:wub:

His posts makes people know that he has another new drama and it's now filming!!! 

Without his updates I don't think people will ever realize that this drama exists lol

MBC  I am tired of complaining alreadyy.

6 minutes ago, nyk said:

I really appreciate his posts.:wub:

His posts makes people know that he has another new drama and it's now filming!!! 

Without his updates I don't think people will ever realize that this drama exists lol

MBC  I am tired of complaining alreadyy.

Besides being the lead actor, he is also the action choreographer, and now the PR as well. 

Archived