[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

‘Bad Papa' is a story of a middle aged man's struggle who chose to be a bad man in order to become a good father. It stars Jang Hyuk, Kim Jae Kyung, Shin Eun-soo, Lee David and Ha Joon. Park Ji-bin is expected to act as a villain which he has never be seen as before.

It had been 5 years since Park Ji-bin’s last drama SBS's ‘The suspicious housekeeper’ which was aired in 2013. He was considered to be one of the best child actors in the 2000s, had participated in various dramas and films, and has won the Montreal Film Festival best young actor award in 2005. Park enlilsted in the military in May 2015 and was discharged in 2017. Since then, he has preparing for his return by keeping fit while reviewing his next works.

@Prettysup Thank you much for update.  One of those who made decision to  enlist early. He's the lil bro in Boys over Flowers drama. Make us feel really old. Haha.  And he's a villain?  Welcome back boy! I'm guessing he's going to do something bad to the teen daughter which will trigger revenge for our "Bad Papa" Jang Hyuk.  Could be like that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/8/2018 at 5:31 AM, Prettysup said:

Son Yeo-eun plays an ulzzang in high school, Choi Sun-joo, who couldn’t resist Yoo Ji Cheol (Jang Hyuk)’s persistent courting and married him at the age of 20, giving birth to a daughter. 

:love::love: (Couldn't resist his persistent courting ) I'm excited very much already!! 

Kim Wook joins 'Bad Papa' ... Partner with Kim Jae Kyung

New actor Kim Wook has been cast in the MBC New Mon/Tue drama 'Bad Papa' (written by Kim Sung Min, directed by Jin Chang Gyu).

Apple's Diai announced on July 17 that "Kim Wook is set to act as Lee Hyun-soo in ‘Bad Papa’ and is currently preparing for filming."

Lee Hyun-soo, who is played by Kim Wook, is an elite criminal detective who has a crass image with a crude appearance like a typical detective character. He will cooperate with actress Kim Jae-kyung (Cha Ji-woo) to solve cases.

Kim Wook previously appeared in OCN ‘Local Heroes’ and JTBC 'Ms Hammurabi'. He also appeard in TVN 'Because this is my first life' as an assistant supervisor, Gye Yong Seok.

2018071709343238695-540x858.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1531375

On 6/20/2018 at 1:19 PM, triplem said:

Aigoooo @fiesty8001 do you know how lucky you are to get to see JH in THREE dramas this year? :D

THREE.....

Yes we are very lucky fans :) 

And he said during his fan meet in Osaka that he is training his absssssss!

Im here!!! Can’t wait for this drama :) 

Bring it on! I’m ready to cry my eyes out :bawling:

4 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Yes we are very lucky fans :) 

And he said during his fan meet in Osaka that he is training his absssssss!

Im here!!! Can’t wait for this drama :) 

Bring it on! I’m ready to cry my eyes out :bawling:

The abs preparation he mentioned is really making me curious and excited... :D

52 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I wonder if Bad Papa will look like this...

I really hope so.. This is my first time seeing this.. watched this clip once.. twice.. thrice... Now I have to watch this movie. :D

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I really hope so.. This is my first time seeing this.. watched this clip once.. twice.. thrice... Now I have to watch this movie. :D

Hahah! I hope we have a chance. 

So far his hair is kept short! 

"Jang Hyuk has been offered the role of Yoo Ji Chul, a former, undefeated boxing champion who is also a husband and father. When his life suddenly becomes hell, Yoo Ji Chul despairs everyday until he comes across a new drug that is amazingly effective. By taking the mysterious drug, he manages to successfully return to mixed martial arts. " - soompi article

And I'm hoping Jang Hyuk wins best actor award for this drama!. A story of a middle age man.  A "has been" in the boxing arena trying to reclaim old glory but got into drugs and now saddled with a teen daughter. going for a last hurrah! That one last fight. Think Rocky, I suppose, or The Champ in a way.

Archived