Quantcast
Prettysup

[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

I said previously  this is the first time I'll see him in drama with having a teen daughter. Suits his age actually.  The drama I'm anticipating. Still waiting script reading pics.  Hello MBC.

• Like 8

On 7/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, jongski said:

I said previously  this is the first time I'll see him in drama with having a teen daughter. Suits his age actually.  The drama I'm anticipating. Still waiting script reading pics.  Hello MBC.

We'll get this drama within three months!!! :blush:

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won played parents to a teenager when they were only 34 !  Hyukie is almost 42.:)  On one hand he never played daddy and now he is suddenly dad to teenagers.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Actor Park Ji-bin returns to TV screen after five years.

According to OSEN, Park Ji-bin will appear in MBC's new Mon/Tue drama ‘Bad Papa’, which will premiere in September following ‘Investigation Couple’ and ‘Risky Romance’.

‘Bad Papa' is a story of a middle aged man's struggle who chose to be a bad man in order to become a good father. It stars Jang Hyuk, Kim Jae Kyung, Shin Eun-soo, Lee David and Ha Joon. Park Ji-bin is expected to act as a villain which he has never be seen as before.

It had been 5 years since Park Ji-bin’s last drama SBS's ‘The suspicious housekeeper’ which was aired in 2013. He was considered to be one of the best child actors in the 2000s, had participated in various dramas and films. He became the youngest actor to win the Best Actor award at the Montreal Film Festival in 2005.

Park enlilsted in the military in May 2015 and was discharged in 2017. Since then, he has preparing for his return by keeping fit while reviewing his next works.

On the other hand, Park Ji-bin will play the role of ‘Tofu’ in ‘Tofu's Personified’, a web drama broadcasted on "Olleh TV mobile" on the 17th July.

201807131108773642_5b480dbcd9c2a.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110945048

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

‘Bad Papa' is a story of a middle aged man's struggle who chose to be a bad man in order to become a good father. It stars Jang Hyuk, Kim Jae Kyung, Shin Eun-soo, Lee David and Ha Joon. Park Ji-bin is expected to act as a villain which he has never be seen as before.

It had been 5 years since Park Ji-bin’s last drama SBS's ‘The suspicious housekeeper’ which was aired in 2013. He was considered to be one of the best child actors in the 2000s, had participated in various dramas and films, and has won the Montreal Film Festival best young actor award in 2005. Park enlilsted in the military in May 2015 and was discharged in 2017. Since then, he has preparing for his return by keeping fit while reviewing his next works.

@Prettysup Thank you much for update.  One of those who made decision to  enlist early. He's the lil bro in Boys over Flowers drama. Make us feel really old. Haha.  And he's a villain?  Welcome back boy! I'm guessing he's going to do something bad to the teen daughter which will trigger revenge for our "Bad Papa" Jang Hyuk.  Could be like that.

• Like 6

On 6/8/2018 at 5:31 AM, Prettysup said:

Son Yeo-eun plays an ulzzang in high school, Choi Sun-joo, who couldn’t resist Yoo Ji Cheol (Jang Hyuk)’s persistent courting and married him at the age of 20, giving birth to a daughter. 

:love::love: (Couldn't resist his persistent courting ) I'm excited very much already!! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

Kim Wook joins 'Bad Papa' ... Partner with Kim Jae Kyung

New actor Kim Wook has been cast in the MBC New Mon/Tue drama 'Bad Papa' (written by Kim Sung Min, directed by Jin Chang Gyu).

Apple's Diai announced on July 17 that "Kim Wook is set to act as Lee Hyun-soo in ‘Bad Papa’ and is currently preparing for filming."

Lee Hyun-soo, who is played by Kim Wook, is an elite criminal detective who has a crass image with a crude appearance like a typical detective character. He will cooperate with actress Kim Jae-kyung (Cha Ji-woo) to solve cases.

Kim Wook previously appeared in OCN ‘Local Heroes’ and JTBC 'Ms Hammurabi'. He also appeard in TVN 'Because this is my first life' as an assistant supervisor, Gye Yong Seok.

2018071709343238695-540x858.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1531375

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:19 PM, triplem said:

Aigoooo @fiesty8001 do you know how lucky you are to get to see JH in THREE dramas this year? :D

THREE.....

Yes we are very lucky fans :) 

And he said during his fan meet in Osaka that he is training his absssssss!

Im here!!! Can’t wait for this drama :) 

Bring it on! I’m ready to cry my eyes out :bawling:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Yes we are very lucky fans :) 

And he said during his fan meet in Osaka that he is training his absssssss!

Im here!!! Can’t wait for this drama :) 

Bring it on! I’m ready to cry my eyes out :bawling:

The abs preparation he mentioned is really making me curious and excited... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, jongski said:

@kohnlee Thanks. Going to box his way in to our hearts.. once again.  Hyukie Hot Papa Bad Papa.. he gets better with age.

But before that, he is going fishing first! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5