[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I am just trying to justify it is perfectly alright for Son Yeo-eun to look her natural self. She does not have to purposely make herself look older just because she is acting as a mom to a teenage child. There are many youthful looking mommies in this world.  So next

time when u feel that she does not look old enough, just think of me lol... 

Lols. It also used to happen to me and my mom(but in opposite direction). When I was 14-15 people used to say that I looked like 24-25 years old. Some people even didn't believe I was my mom's daughter. They suggested I should call my mom big sis.:sweatingbullets: My mom was quiet youthful. We don't have big age difference.

But now mom looks her age and few days ago I heard I don't look more than 22(I don't believe it though). 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Original pics 

So these pics were really from the set.

Hong In, MBC 'Bad Papa' confirmed … acting with Jang Hyuk 

Actor Hong In has confirmed to appear in MBC new drama 'Bad Papa'.

'Bad Papa' is a drama depicting the story of a middle-aged man who carries on his struggle to protect his family from a rough world. Actors Jang Hyuk, Kim Jae Kyung, Shin Eun-soo, Lee David, Ha Joon, and Park Ji-bin are appearing in it.

Hong played the role of Yong Woo in the drama. Along with the main character Jang Hyuk, he makes an irreversible choice.

Hong In had previously showed impressive acting in the drama 'My Ahjussi' and it attracts attention how he will perform in this role.

Meanwhile, 'Bad Papa' is scheduled to broadcast in September. 

201807301118770818_5b5e75ff14f1e.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110956849

On 7/29/2018 at 11:51 PM, triplem said:

I kind of like this whole set up that they became parents very young. It will add some interesting layers & challenges to what their characters might have to face ; you’re trying to raise a child & make ends meet when you are just barely an adult yourself trying to find your life direction & purpose. ( Though in my parents’ time getting married & having a kid in your early 20s is perfectly normal . But I guess by today’s standards , 20 is very young ) 

I look forward to seeing the sort of relationship that Bad papa would have with not just his daughter but also his Wife . I’m sure  the financial strains and personal failure on his part would have led to a rather strained relationship with them , so it would be great to see them start reconnecting & healing as individuals & as a family 

Yes @triplem I am with you on this.

it is because they got married at a young, inexperience age, that’s the basis of where the story will unfold.

im looking forward to see a lot of character development for this drama!

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Folks, poster shootingggggg!!!! In the WOL hairdo :bawling: from the king of spoiler, JH himself.

Looks like Thai boxing.

Yeah looking forward to see the posters soon !!!!!

Edit : Just realised the last pic is different - with bigger gloves and longer shorts

38680978_1111044519071209_79438853407527

New rising star Baek Eun-kyung joins cast of MBC's  'Bad Papa'

New Korean actress Baek Eun-kyung has confirmed her appearance in  MBC's new drama " Bad Papa " (directed Jin Chang-kyu, and cast Kim Sung-min)' and is stepping up preparations for filming, " said her agency Quantum E&M. 

'Bad Papa' is the story of a middle-aged man who keeps fighting to protect his family in a harsh world. Baek Eun-kyung plays the role of " Glasses " in the drama.

Baek Eun-kyung  debuted in 2009 with MBC drama " Heading into the Ground, " and also recently starred in the 2017 drama " Andante " and " Girls ' Generation 1979" 

Baek Eun-kyung says, "It is an honor to be cast in 'Bad Papa'. I will reach the audience with the charm that has not been shown until now".

" Bad Papa " will premiere in September.

2018080610483870668.png

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1543396

15 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I prefer him in the shorter shorts Muay Thai style.. He looks great in that!  

According to the synopsis, he was an ex-boxing champ who went into mixed martial arts (MMA) later. I think the longer shorts in black and white pic is boxing, and the other 3 are MMA shorts? 

21 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Folks, poster shootingggggg!!!! In the WOL hairdo :bawling: from the king of spoiler, JH himself.

Looks like Thai boxing.

Come to think of it, I don’t think MBC will use a topless pic for its drama poster? Maybe this is shooting for a promotional poster of a boxing competition or something like that. Similar to DCS’s dad type. 

59 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

According to the synopsis, he was an ex-boxing champ who went into mixed martial arts (MMA) later. I think the longer shorts in black and white pic is boxing, and the other 3 are MMA shorts? 

Is it Sep already?

21 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Looks like Thai boxing.

Yes.  Can't  wait already.. September come on!  The story, his character, going to brilliant acting again and the icing on the cake Jang Hyuk's body.. with all that action fight and boxing scene. That post got me excited!

Edit: once again a lover a fighter a father. You don't want to mess with this one! ♡♡

Archived