[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - Jang Hyuk - Mon & Tue - Premiers in September 2018
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Art of Side Profile" Jang Hyuk

Actor Jang Hyuk showed off good looks.

On the 10th Aug, Jang Hyuk posted 2 pictures taken at a cafe on his own Instagram account. Jang Hyuk writes "Gi cheul's style by ~ 'Bad fafa'" with the pictures.

In the photographs, Jang Hyuk showed off distinctive features. A sleek nose and a sharp jaw catches the eye.

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk played the role of Doo Chil-sung in SBS 'Greasy Melo' which ended last July.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180810

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201808101100599845244_1

Bad Papa. Boxing soon. The Fighter! Jang Hyuk.

The story  ofhe struggles of a middle aged man who chose to become a bad person in order to be a good father.  When his life suddenly becomes hell, Yoo Ji Chul despairs everyday until he comes across a new drug that is amazingly effective.

Slow mo version.  Ready. Fight.

Jab123 + right power punch.

Left upper cut + right hook +left hook. Upper cut. Duck.

Right hook + left upper cut +right upper cut left hook  +right jab.

Left upper cut. Left jab1 right cross left jab 2 3. Left hook right cross duck.

Left upper cut left hook. Left upper cut duck

ctto

The look. The body. Tough guy physique

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I wonder whether this is when the daughter is a kid or teenager

I think it should be when she is a kid since the child actress posted earlier at the same location .  I think it should be the same scene. He could be still a champion boxer when she was little.

And it looks like his opponent is a boxer from Japan!  I feel excited about this boxing match already!

17 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it should be when she is a kid since the child actress posted earlier at the same location .  I think it should be the same scene. He could be still a champion boxer when she was little.

And it looks like his opponent is a boxer from Japan!  I feel excited about this boxing match already!

Yah I think so too... Mama and kid watches Papa win a boxing match. When the daughter grows up, he goes into MMA, not boxing anymore. 

Thank you for the update IG photo!  Hyukie sure post a lot. I thin, he's excited about this one too.

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too.   I wanna  see Jang Hyuk fight scenes boxing scenes MMA scenes.  And  just when you think you have no more left to give...  there's that one last punch to knockout  because  the daughter is looking straight into you and you promised. OMG the heck I'm excited!

I'm thinking way ahead.  I'm also feeling that it will be  tough look tough love tough on himself drama.  I can feel  we're gonna  be moved by scenes esp of father and daughter.  Like when drugs  involve and the teen daughter will see him and  and there's a confrontation heavy scene.  I'm sorry I can't stop. I am my own writer. The post just got me anticipating this. Also want to see excellent acting of Jang Hyuk.

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe it means Fabulous JH in February..  Lol . Maybe the poster is still in the initial draft stage.

I think this poster will just be shown from afar in the drama as a backdrop, hence they didn’t bother to check the details. Too bad our papa gave it a close-up shot haha.. 

Archived