[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With brothers and sisters working out together after 10 years drama ..It's both pleasant and weird. 

#badpapa #janghyuk 

I think the fighting guys are more en#roadfc #  Moo-kwoo # Kim Min-woo # # Park Hyung Keun #mbc # bad papa

#badpapa #start

New k-drama poll around the corner. Click the down below to get to the thread to get further explanations. Have fun and enjoy! :D 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Bad Papa's daughter started filming too..

This is not posted by the daughter, it is the actress acting as the daughter's good friend. Or maybe u meant the daughter has started too if her friend had. Or is she in the picture ???

And why does this look like a prison uniform?

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

This is not posted by the daughter, it is the actress acting as the daughter's good friend. Or maybe u meant the daughter has started too if her friend had. Or is she in the picture ???

Yup... his daughter should be filming too... mm..but I didn't expect the kids to be this big though..they remind me of the students in his movie "Thorn"....

N that guy is really in prison uniform...

17 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Lee Eun-saem(ig owner) also posted this pic earlier. Isn't the girl in the back Shin Eun Soo(who plays the daughter)?

I am bad with faces haha..  let me post the picture for you

Ep 2 filming

10 hours ago, nyk said:

not sure if these are photos from Bad Papa filming site but the posts have 'Bad Papa' hashtag in Korean.

I suspect these are old pics coz I don’t think fans can get such HD pics of Bad Papa filming so fast 

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I suspect these are old pics coz I don’t think fans can get such HD pics of Bad Papa filming so fast 

I think the ig owner fan  just used Bad Papa tag because this is upcoming project of the actress. I also don't think these pics are from set.

So this drama is going to air within 1.5 months and as usual MBC is not promoting it.

Little MBC! Let Hyukie come back from Alaska. Then he'll show you how to do your job.:yum:

Or maybe I'm wrong because in this pic  she is wearing a nam tag. I can read Hangul but the pic is not very clear but still to me it looked like Choi Sun Joo (character's name in drama).

She looks so young to be mommy of a teenaged daughter.:w00t:

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Or maybe I'm wrong because in this pic  she is wearing a nam tag. I can read Hangul but the pic is not very clear but still to me it looked like Choi Sun Joo (character's name in drama).

She looks so young to be mommy of a teenaged daughter.

Choi Sun Joo in Hangul is written as 최선주.... it does look like it.

And btw she is only 36-37 yo in the drama, not that old actually haha

From the ig post of the daughter and her friends they look all grown up. I still can't imagine JH as her dad.

It's possible in reality but I hope the drama and acting will make it more convincing especially a father-daughter relationship.

55 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Choi Sun Joo in Hangul is written as 최선주.... it does look like it.

Last two syllables loo like Sun and Joo. :)

49 minutes ago, nyk said:

From the ig post of the daughter and her friends they look all grown up. I still can't imagine JH as her dad.

It's possible in reality but I hope the drama and acting will make it more convincing especially a father-daughter relationship.

Don't worry they have casted so many young actors so that JH can look 'older'. :w00t:

JH is still passable but the actress Son Yeo-eun looks too young for a mom. I won't predict anything untill I see the teasers. They are supposed to be young parents so maybe they will look convincing.

47 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Last two syllables loo like Sun and Joo. :)

Don't worry they have casted so many young actors so that JH can look 'older'. :w00t:

JH is still passable but the actress Son Yeo-eun looks too young for a mom. I won't predict anything untill I see the teasers. They are supposed to be young parents so maybe they will look convincing.

Well I have a 16 year old daughter in real life. A lot of people also said that I look too young to be her mom, so I think Son Yeo-eun looks pretty alright to have a teenage child hehe... Having a child doesn't mean you got to look or dress old at all

21 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Well I have a 16 year old daughter in real life. A lot of people also said that I look too young to be her mom, so I think Son Yeo-eun looks pretty alright to have a teenage child hehe... Having a child doesn't mean you got to look or dress old at all

So right now you are bragging about your youthful looks. :yum:

42 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

So right now you are bragging about your youthful looks. :yum:

Haha I am just trying to justify it is perfectly alright for Son Yeo-eun to look her natural self. She does not have to purposely make herself look older just because she is acting as a mom to a teenage child. There are many youthful looking mommies in this world.  So next

time when u feel that she does not look old enough, just think of me lol... 

Archived