[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

New BTS pics! Love the family photo!

Wow, is that shooting for the poster ?

According to this fb page, it says Bad Papa will premier on 25 Sep, which is weird since it is a Tuesday instead of a Monday. But then I checked that 24 Sep (Monday) is the Chuseok holiday in SK, which is actually a 3-day holiday for them. So perhaps MBC has some special program on that first day, hence delaying Bad Papa for a day?

#장혁 인 에 "Hard Time!!"이라는 글과 함께 #배드파파 현장사진 공개!!!
피투성이 분장에도 숨겨지지않는 훈훈함~
#격투기선수 장혁을 또한번 기대해~
#배드파파 9/25(화) 첫방송 예정~

https://www.facebook.com/mbcdramanet/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Wow, is that shooting for the poster ?

According to this fb page, it says Bad Papa will premier on 25 Sep, which is weird since it is a Tuesday instead of a Monday. But then I checked that 24 Sep (Monday) is the Chuseok holiday in SK, which is actually a 3-day holiday for them. So perhaps MBC has some special program on that first day, hence delaying Bad Papa for a day?

#장혁 인 에 "Hard Time!!"이라는 글과 함께 #배드파파 현장사진 공개!!!
피투성이 분장에도 숨겨지지않는 훈훈함~
#격투기선수 장혁을 또한번 기대해~
#배드파파 9/25(화) 첫방송 예정~

https://www.facebook.com/mbcdramanet/

If that's the case, I wish they would just push it back another week. It feels like this drama already has enough things stacked against it. 

Kim Jaekyung Shares What Her Upcoming Drama Role Reminds Her Of

fe6f894b390c434880618ab18e5f2715.jpeg?s=

Kim Jaekyung recently took part in a photo shoot with Marie Claire magazine, where she talked about her role in upcoming drama “Bad Papa.”

In the photos, the former Rainbow member exuded and elegance and sophistication, while showing off a new, short bob.

She most recently appeared in OCN’s “Life on Mars” as Han Mal Sook, and is currently filming for her upcoming drama “Bad Papa.” The drama is about boxing champion Yoo Ji Chul (played by Jang Hyuk) who loses his money and fame and sets out to search for his family.

Kim Jaekyung will be taking on the role of workaholic ace detective, Cha Ji Woo, of the Gwangyeok investigative team. She talked about how she thought Cha Ji Woo was very similar to her when she was in her 20s, and expressed her affection for the drama.

MBC’s “Bad Papa” is slated to air in September.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1219083wpp/kim-jaekyung-shares-upcoming-drama-role-reminds

On 8/24/2018 at 5:36 AM, Prettysup said:

Kim Jaekyung Shares What 

Jaekyung looks absolutely gorgeous in this new hair-style. For me she is one of the most beautiful S Korean actress/idol.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Bad Papa fourth shot!
The weather was so good that I finished it without any big trouble! !! # Bad Papa #

Seeing her penchant for posting pics from the set, I think she could be the strong contender for playing Hyukie's daughter.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:49 AM, qynn said:

If that's the case, I wish they would just push it back another week. It feels like this drama already has enough things stacked against it. 

I agree MBC should start it on a Monday not a Tuesday so the episodes are not mixed up having the 2nd episode 'cliffhanger becoming the first episode of the week. It just puts everything out of sync. You would think MBC would be doing promo's etc for JH's new drama to make it successful. It seems to me  Money Flower gave them their highest ratings this year.  

Yup. No to Tuesday premiere. Drama should be Mon-Tue or Wed-Thurs or Fri Sat or Sat Sun.

Money Flower (along w/Tunnel and Secret Forest)  best dramas of 2017.  MBC better start promoting this already. The story is good. I can  feel excellent acting of Jang Hyuk here just like in MF. We didn't expect to be that excellent drama but from the  first Ep. I knew I would love it already. Feels like it's gonna be the same for this.  Hyukie as Yoo Ji Chul going to reclaim that old glory back , will experiment with drugs here, he'll be bad.. so he can be good. I have feeling some of the  dramatic excellent acting will be confrontation between him and the teen daughter. I'm excited for Bad Papa. Fighting!

14 hours ago, evie7 said:

I agree MBC should start it on a Monday not a Tuesday so the episodes are not mixed up having the 2nd episode 'cliffhanger becoming the first episode of the week. It just puts everything out of sync. You would think MBC would be doing promo's etc for JH's new drama to make it successful. It seems to me  Money Flower gave them their highest ratings this year.  

I was thinking maybe they can broadcast 2 consecutive 'big' episodes (ie. 4 small episodes) on the first day if it were to premiere on a Tuesday. This will solve the sync problem.

16 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I was thinking maybe they can broadcast 2 consecutive 'big' episodes (ie. 4 small episodes) on the first day if it were to premiere on a Tuesday. This will solve the sync problem.

I really hope so, it would be great:D

Archived