Ever since MS's complicity in JH's mom's death, he has been diving deeper and deeper into a pit that he has no way of climbing out of.  Anything he does now is pure desperation.  There's literally nothing left for him and no rescue will ever be at hand.  MS is clawing away to hang onto what little is left--and that little is his job as the chairman's minion.  

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, thistle said:

Ever since MS's complicity in JH's mom's death, he has been diving deeper and deeper into a pit that he has no way of climbing out of.  Anything he does now is pure desperation.  There's literally nothing left for him and no rescue will ever be at hand.  MS is clawing away to hang onto what little is left--and that little is his job as the chairman's minion.  

true is scary how someone can change 

he was the sweet heart bf he even prepare the cop of cofee of his gf to turn out as a monster nad try to kill jh 

woooooooow the drama is chowing us the scary aspects of a person 

MS's slide into destruction started small.  He loved the pen with the Justice quote on it that JH gave him, and it seemed like he wanted to be a good lawyer.  When CA stole that pen and left it at the crime scene, all the threads in his life began to unravel.  Early on, he could have stopped it, if he had just told the truth and stood for what was right.  Instead, he chased the temptation of money.  Now he is nothing but a shadow of what he could have been, and even that faint shadow is on the point of disappearing.

It's a good lesson for us all, isn't it?  Dangerous things can happen if we don't stay true to our course and faithful to those we love.

That's one of the things I really like about dramas:  it seems like each one has something to teach me.  "Time" has been a tough and painful classroom.

@thistle it's what i like about the drama 

yeah it was sad and hard but it taught us sooooooo many things , REAL things 

and it's scary how many of us could relate to the diff caracters in the drama 

as much as want it to end since it affected me too much as much as i'll miss the drama 

@mimiseo  I will miss Time, too.  I learned a lot from it.

I was thinking about how JH was at the beginning.  She was trying to be a good person by making up for her mother's money mistakes, by putting up with her sister's nonsense, and by tolerating MS's neglect in their relationship.  But that's really not being good because she was just encouraging them to use her, and that wasn't helping anyone.

It was when she was working with SH on solving the crimes that she began to grow strong and to heal.  That's when he had to face himself, too, as he watched her.  Both of them were much better people together, and I think that if the drama had been able to continue then JH and SH would have developed a much stronger bond as she overcame her anger and as the truth came out that SH was not at all responsible for her sister's death.

I wonder what could have been.  And I hope that somehow the ending of this drama is a good send-off that sees the guilty punished appropriately.

@thistle agree with all you said 

i hope the evil people will all be punished they all deserve to

and cuties to light up the mood

by the way seohyun is till filming until today, i don't know how they will do when normally tomorrow the last ep will air 

hope tomorrow ep won't really be canceled 

Oh my goodness!  Something always seems to go wrong for Time, doesn't it?  It's like fate has something against this show, and that is such a shame.

Thanks, @mimiseo, for that update.  I will be holding my breath until tomorrow!  

It kinda seems that we are the last two remaining who are keeping the candle alight for this show.  I'm glad that you are staying with it, too. 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time, 시간 - Last 4 episodes on Thu @ 22:00 KST
9 hours ago, thistle said:

Oh my goodness!  Something always seems to go wrong for Time, doesn't it?  It's like fate has something against this show, and that is such a shame.

Thanks, @mimiseo, for that update.  I will be holding my breath until tomorrow!  

It kinda seems that we are the last two remaining who are keeping the candle alight for this show.  I'm glad that you are staying with it, too. 

I'm still here! I'm going to support Time till the very end! Can't wait for the resolution tonight. Will justice ever prevail? Will JH finally find peace and happiness?

55 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I'm still here! I'm going to support Time till the very end! Can't wait for the resolution tonight. Will justice ever prevail? Will JH finally find peace and happiness?

Three candles burning!  And it looks like @0ly40 too.  That makes four.

As dark as Time has been, I'm still hoping for light.  Somehow there has to be something for JH.

9 hours ago, thistle said:

Three candles burning!  And it looks like @0ly40 too.  That makes four.

As dark as Time has been, I'm still hoping for light.  Somehow there has to be something for JH.

Count me in!

Here's to justice for JH. So many casualties around her. She deserves happiness in the end.

I hope Seohyun gets recognized for her portrayal in Shigan. She has been truly wonderful from start to finish.

Guys I'm still here too :bawling: I've just been so busy with the new semester so many things to take care but thankfully I'm going to be able to stream both episodes today.

Seohyun and the rest of the team have worked so hard she only finished filming literally yesterday everybody must be so tired :persevere:

And I couldn't be more proud of Seohyun after all of this:wub:

DngL1D6U4AAkBY6.jpg

:bawling: This character really took a toll on her

IG update from Seohyun

There's two turtles now! It simbolizes Cheonseol and she still wears the ring :tears:

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

I love the two turtles. And JH still wearing the ring? Dare I say that she does have some sort of feelings towards SH?

I think that part of the reason she was so angry with him (like when she said she wanted him to be unhappy) was because she loved him.  When the people we love let us down, we are the most hurt and it is because we have those feelings that we can become the most angry.   She would not have remain angry and unforgiving forever but she didn't know that his time was so short.

We never saw the necklace after the drowning scene, and I have wondered what happened to that.  Lost to the water probably, and that is sad.  And with my lingering wish that J H would not be dead, I think that he would have replaced it when he came back--that would make for a nice scene that we will probably never have.  I am a bit haunted by the idea that they filmed a kiss scene that we may never see.  Sad.

It's time for ending, no matter what.  In a way, it will be a relief for this show to be done, so that there will be no more thoughts of "if only". 

.....editing my post to say that I won't be able to watch the last two episodes until later tonight or maybe tomorrow, and I am Not happy about that.  So I'm hoping to read lots of spoilers here because I really am desperate to know how the show is resolved. 

Thanks, everyone!  :wub:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Time, 시간 - Finale: Currently Airing

Just finished watching the ending.

It was okay, she choosed to live happily as her husband's wish and remain as Choen Suho's wife forever.

I hope Junghyun recover from his illness and come back healthy.

He is one of a kind talented actor with bright future same as Seohyun.

And work together again in a happy sweet drama.

Cheers for Shigan team. Everyone work hard and i will remember it for a very long time.

Well done.

Archived