[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

34 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I let out a "WHOOP!" when that happened. I think JY is playing it safe. She doesn't have absolute proof; therefore, she erring on the side of caution. 

That is my take as well. JY does not have anything to prove at the moment that KS is Jenny's bio mom. Right now it is a strong guess with confirmation from Jenny. Given that Jenny and JY figured out that KS is behind her career being ruined they have no way to prove why KS would do something like that. 

Of course for me I would never have run to confront KS. I would have gone to the house and got KS's toothbrush or hair from her hair brush and then gone to get a sample from Jenny's room and ran a test. The only way to truly get KS is with proof of DNA. 

I love that Jenny is messing with KS either intentionally or unintentionally because KS deserves to have her world thrown into a tailspin after what she did and said to Jenny to bring that girl to this point to commit suicide. I don't blame JY for being concerned about KS being anywhere near Jenny but until she can tell them that KS is the root cause and why her actions in trying to protect Jenny will fall flat. JY needs evidence and not just because KS acts weirdly and is not sorry that Jenny is hurt and her hunch along with Jenny's words are not enough.

JY needs to go after KS because she knows how awful KS is. KS has no regret for the things she does and the lives she kill off or harm. But until JY has some type of proof that she can't really touch KS.

For me given that stepbrother has seen information about Jenny and called KS I can see her reaction making him wonder. He called JY's mom about it and the woman told him something. If you remember he asked her who Jenny was and KS really did not respond. If nothing else this man can sniff out the truth. I feel like he will be the one to prove that KS and Jenny are related if for no other reason then blackmail. He is a slime but he is a good detective when he puts his mind to it. If KS wants to have him do something else to Jenny or even JY then this will really make him dig to find out the truth. 

KS has dug a huge hole for herself and here will be no way she can get out of it when the truth comes out. With the in laws finding out that Jenny was hurt do to her hateful bio mom its only a matter of time before the most hated bio mom is exposed as KS. 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after watching subs... JY has confirmed that KS is Jenny's bio mom from KS unfortunately KS wants Jenny to die and has no intention of worrying about or taking care of Jenny as her bio mother.  JY at least pointed out that KS has no motherly love for her children as she threw away Tony when she thought he was deformed and she does not want Jenny either.  The scary part is KS's idea's about children being a help to the parent. Its right up there with her husband telling her that her old fashion business ideas are outdated as well. 

It amazed me that KS dared to tell JY if she told about KS being Jenny's bio mom that she would ruin her family. Come on! The one ruining her family is her because now everyone knows that Jenny's bio mom said and did something to make that child go this route. Currently bio mom is the worst hated enemy of everyone. When a face and name is put to this woman KS is done for. It will not be JY who tells it I don't believe. KS continues to try to use Tony as a tool to stay in her marriage. I think when the truth comes out KS is going to find out she is not needed to be with Tony anymore and her tool of using Tony wont save her from being kicked out. Tony will be fine that is for sure. 

From the preview its just as I said step bro has got a whiff of something and is on the hunt. He will find out that KS is Jenny's bio mom for sure. My guess is it will be him who prolly lets the cat out of the bag. I am waiting on him to get DNA because once he does and gets a test KS is totally up a creek. 

Jenny does not seem to have lost her memory in the preview from the looks of it she is intentionally tormenting KS and I am glad to see it. 

With SH's project about to go global what will KS try to do to stop it? I can't believe she dared to say if they had put in 100% they would get all the profit! Where? KS did not even want to endorse this idea of SH's so how could she a. think they could have thought of it and b. get all the profit. Every time her husband talks to her she always goes on and on about them taking everything. You can see her husband is so fed up with her. Its no wonder this man drinks so much now. I am waiting for KS to accuse him with this woman now that she knows the woman is divorced. I am hoping we have KS out of the house soon. I am sick to death of her and need her husband to be divorced from her. 

18 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So after watching subs... JY has confirmed that KS is Jenny's bio mom from KS unfortunately KS wants Jenny to die and has no intention of worrying about or taking care of Jenny as her bio mother.  JY at least pointed out that KS has no motherly love for her children as she threw away Tony when she thought he was deformed and she does not want Jenny either.  The scary part is KS's idea's about children being a help to the parent. Its right up there with her husband telling her that her old fashion business ideas are outdated as well. 

It amazed me that KS dared to tell JY if she told about KS being Jenny's bio mom that she would ruin her family. Come on! The one ruining her family is her because now everyone knows that Jenny's bio mom said and did something to make that child go this route. Currently bio mom is the worst hated enemy of everyone. When a face and name is put to this woman KS is done for. It will not be JY who tells it I don't believe. KS continues to try to use Tony as a tool to stay in her marriage. I think when the truth comes out KS is going to find out she is not needed to be with Tony anymore and her tool of using Tony wont save her from being kicked out. Tony will be fine that is for sure. 

From the preview its just as I said step bro has got a whiff of something and is on the hunt. He will find out that KS is Jenny's bio mom for sure. My guess is it will be him who prolly lets the cat out of the bag. I am waiting on him to get DNA because once he does and gets a test KS is totally up a creek. 

Jenny does not seem to have lost her memory in the preview from the looks of it she is intentionally tormenting KS and I am glad to see it. 

With SH's project about to go global what will KS try to do to stop it? I can't believe she dared to say if they had put in 100% they would get all the profit! Where? KS did not even want to endorse this idea of SH's so how could she a. think they could have thought of it and b. get all the profit. Every time her husband talks to her she always goes on and on about them taking everything. You can see her husband is so fed up with her. Its no wonder this man drinks so much now. I am waiting for KS to accuse him with this woman now that she knows the woman is divorced. I am hoping we have KS out of the house soon. I am sick to death of her and need her husband to be divorced from her. 

That new lady would be a much better fit for him honestly. Not just him but really the whole family (a much more suitable sister-in-laws with JY too). It looked like KS is already accusing him even thought she doesn’t straight out say it. I agree Jenny is intentionally ruffling KS but the preview still suggests the rest of the family haven’t connected the dots as of yet. But I’m sure it’s gonna be step-brother who’s gonna expose KS and get his “revenge” (since after all, the only victim is JY not him). This will be very satisfying to watch. But with about 27 episodes left still, what will the trouble be after KS is kicked? I saw someone mention that the rest of the drama, KS is probably going to attempt to ruin everyone else’s life as revenge of her getting the boot. No matter what, the plots sure to be exciting... I’m so glad this drama didn’t choose the 119 episodes of Mary Sue (I mean JY still kinda fits inside this stereotype) getting attacked all the time with no comeback + 120th marriage and happiness but rather a marriage on freaking episode 80 something and the villain getting exposed more and more. Very refreshing and fun to watch. 

3 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

But I’m sure it’s gonna be step-brother who’s gonna expose KS and get his “revenge” (since after all, the only victim is JY not him). This will be very satisfying to watch.

I agree with you. It is step brother is going to let the cats out of the bag so to speak. 

I loved Jenny's come back in the preview to KS when she told Jenny she was a bad person. "I'm your daughter so I take after you." lol

JY's dress down of KS was on point. She held up a mirror for KS to see herself but she didn't even look. As was said earlier in this thread, KS does not love TW and sees him as an insurance policy. I don't think the woman knows what the word love means.

I am looking forward to the conversation between Jenny and KS in the next episode.

7 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

preview oct 12

Translation:

Jenny: Wow, I can’t believe someone who’s supposed to be my mom can be this horrible. (Her tone and wording makes this sound much harsher and disrespectful (well-deserved) and she removed the child-adult formality)

KS: You really are a horrible child! (Just look at how Jenny is smiling the whole time: priceless! The power is all hers now KS has nothing on her she can only bark and can’t bite anymore)

Jenny: I AM your daughter. Must have gotten it from you huh? (She says it loud and proud while smiling ahh!)

Step-brother (to KS): So is it a good thing or a bad thing for you that Jenny isn’t dead? (Trying to piece it together like he always does)

HS to Tony: Jenny is around this area and she really misses you, should I bring her in so you can play with her?

I can do full translations of the preview from now on lol.

What will SH do with the knowledge that KS is Jenny's bio mother? It looks like he comes to find his brother after taking JY in to HR for a check up. HR tells him that JY has some bleeding and there is a chance of miscarriage. I do not think that JY will loose this baby (at least I hope not) but I do think KS is now in huge trouble because SH will be on the war path. Will he tell his brother the truth or will he be stopped thinking of Tony as well?

We really need the truth to come out about KS's being Jenny's bio mother. With SH knowing and concerned about his wife and child due to KS is she about to have that truth come out or will he give his brother enough clues to start looking himself to finding out the truth? Has KS's actions stopped Jenny or will she be even more determined now with JY sick and the potential loss of her child? 

I think JY is wrong in how she told SH that Jenny was harassing KS. KS started it when she set out to ruin Jenny's career and the hateful, hurtful words she said to Jenny that had her trying to harm herself. JY has to realize that although she thinks that Jenny is better off without a mother like KS (and she really would be) but Jenny deserves to not have KS mess with her life that way or to tell her hurtful words that affect her mental and emotional well being.  KS can not live her life well after trying to destroy Jenny's. If she had left the girl alone nothing would have happened and she could have kept her life but she set out to maliciously hurt Jenny (and anyone else who she felt stood in her way) and she needs to pay for that. 

Spoiler

JY may think that its easy to cut ties with a person who is as horrible to her bio child as KS but we all know that is not how it really works. Especially when Jenny was craving contact with her bio mom. We have seen how hurtful it was for Jenny to watch her mother with a new child living well but Jenny is left out in the cold and was abandoned. KS was not sorry for what she did to Jenny at all and continued to want to hide the truth as well as get that girl out of the way. JY knows that KS has no intention of standing up and being a mother to Jenny or has any mother like feelings or remorse for what she drove Jenny to do. JY knows that KS is doing and saying bad things and using Tony to get out of trouble. So what Jenny is doing is good except for using Tony in the process. I do not think she would hurt Tony or take him away but the threats about Tony to KS is what is driving KS to do crazy stuff leading to her being exposed.

Stepbro deserved that slap from JY after knowing that Jenny was under JY and SH's protection he still kidnapped her for KS and then still had those men grab JY. Is he aware that JY is pregnant and he still let them handle her roughly until she was pushed into that door? IF he is not what will he do when he finds out and learns that he is partly the cause of JY possibly loosing another child. There is a reason people turn their nose up when they see him and I am very glad they are no longer family. Just wait until JY's mom finds out his part in things. I hope SH delivers a beating to him as well when he goes to get JY and Jenny. It looks like SH won the fight since at the end of the scene we seem him outside with JY and Jenny about to go until JY show pain in her stomach. 

2 hours ago, khoailang99 said:

JY is very stupid ...I do not like her way , wearing high heel, running around, doing stupid thing she deserves having no more baby !

I was shaking my head:unamused:. And SH is going to be on the dumb list soon if he doesn't go back to the way he was before:triumph:

I am hoping that KS is exposed this week. If nothing else then to get her out of that family. We are getting close to 100 episodes so I do not know if they will get her out first or just take it to the end and let all her bad deeds be exposed in one swoop being Jenny's bio mom and abandoning her and hurting her, Trying to ruin the business of SH, Messing with the project that SH is working on jointly with the company and his brother and father and that woman , trying to get rid of JY's baby and lastly the paper company she setup and the embezzling she did with company funds. 

There needs to be someone who can not be used with the Tony excuse or the disruption of the family excuse to blow KS out of the water. I thought JY's mom would do it and I still hope with her knowledge that KS is Jenny's bio mom or that KS had Jenny kidnapped she will tell her in laws about KS. I wish someone would give her husband a clue. JY keeps stopping SH from wanting to deal with KS but both should realize that although they are good people KS is not and if the situation was reversed KS would not hesitate to out that mess. KS has learned nothing and she smirks every time she feels she is secure in no one telling on her. KS is not sorry and as she told SH she does not feel she should have to be. Until someone blows up her world like she continues to blow up others lives she wont get it. 

KS is on thin ice and she still continues to try to hurt SH's company while he is worried about JY and his baby. Her actions are going to lead to her getting busted for sure. That woman she has in the office is a weak link and will roll on her if she is caught and KS does not help her. It seems they already think something is not right about that woman in the office. I hope someone gets a clue and starts watching her actions and realizes how fake she is. 

Over and over we see KS not stopping her hateful deeds. The woman is not only crazy but delusional to think she is such a strong businesswoman who will succeed with that project she wanted to do over the one SH proposed and implemented. Her husband warned her that her ideas are out dated but KS does not listen and she will loose everything behind her arrogance and stubbornness and greed. 

HR, HR, HR.... this woman is so stubborn she knows she needs cutie in her life. Did she honestly think that she could do it all alone. She went into labor and she wanted to call him but stopped herself. She is her own worst enemy. That man has shown her time and time again how much he cares for her and wants to be a daddy to that baby. (HECK he is the father of that child!) HR was stalled out in the labor and only managed to continue to push that child out before it ended up threatening her life and the child's life when Cutie came in to hold her hand and encourage her. I love his look at the end the look of wonder on his face to see that child for the first time while HR was almost (if not) passed out from working so hard to deliver her child into the world. That is a moment that cutie deserved to share with her and I hope he does not leave and continues to stay by her stubborn side until she admits to herself what we all saw and that is she likes him already!

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am hoping that KS is exposed this week. If nothing else then to get her out of that family. We are getting close to 100 episodes so I do not know if they will get her out first or just take it to the end and let all her bad deeds be exposed in one swoop being Jenny's bio mom and abandoning her and hurting her, Trying to ruin the business of SH, Messing with the project that SH is working on jointly with the company and his brother and father and that woman , trying to get rid of JY's baby and lastly the paper company she setup and the embezzling she did with company funds. 

There needs to be someone who can not be used with the Tony excuse or the disruption of the family excuse to blow KS out of the water. I thought JY's mom would do it and I still hope with her knowledge that KS is Jenny's bio mom or that KS had Jenny kidnapped she will tell her in laws about KS. I wish someone would give her husband a clue. JY keeps stopping SH from wanting to deal with KS but both should realize that although they are good people KS is not and if the situation was reversed KS would not hesitate to out that mess. KS has learned nothing and she smirks every time she feels she is secure in no one telling on her. KS is not sorry and as she told SH she does not feel she should have to be. Until someone blows up her world like she continues to blow up others lives she wont get it. 

KS is on thin ice and she still continues to try to hurt SH's company while he is worried about JY and his baby. Her actions are going to lead to her getting busted for sure. That woman she has in the office is a weak link and will roll on her if she is caught and KS does not help her. It seems they already think something is not right about that woman in the office. I hope someone gets a clue and starts watching her actions and realizes how fake she is. 

Over and over we see KS not stopping her hateful deeds. The woman is not only crazy but delusional to think she is such a strong businesswoman who will succeed with that project she wanted to do over the one SH proposed and implemented. Her husband warned her that her ideas are out dated but KS does not listen and she will loose everything behind her arrogance and stubbornness and greed. 

HR, HR, HR.... this woman is so stubborn she knows she needs cutie in her life. Did she honestly think that she could do it all alone. She went into labor and she wanted to call him but stopped herself. She is her own worst enemy. That man has shown her time and time again how much he cares for her and wants to be a daddy to that baby. (HECK he is the father of that child!) HR was stalled out in the labor and only managed to continue to push that child out before it ended up threatening her life and the child's life when Cutie came in to hold her hand and encourage her. I love his look at the end the look of wonder on his face to see that child for the first time while HR was almost (if not) passed out from working so hard to deliver her child into the world. That is a moment that cutie deserved to share with her and I hope he does not leave and continues to stay by her stubborn side until she admits to herself what we all saw and that is she likes him already!

Your analysis is spot on as usual.

I found it curious there was no preview for the next episode. Is one of the KS bombs going to explode in 98? A big reveal perhaps? The stage is has been set for her to be blown out of the water very soon. Too many people know she is Jenny's bio mom now. If SH finds out the $3,000,000 transfer was deliberate instead of accidental and that KS was behind it, I don't see him biting his tongue anymore. 

I for one do not get HR's stubbornness. She likes the man, knows it is his baby and that he wants to be with her. Most women in her situation would be jumping for joy and thankful that the biological father of their child wants to be a Dad. This story line has me scratching my head more and more.

I think the actor playing JK did a great job capturing that moment in a father's life when we see our first born before it even sees its mother. It is a moment I will never forget.

31 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Your analysis is spot on as usual.

I found it curious there was no preview for the next episode. Is one of the KS bombs going to explode in 98? A big reveal perhaps? The stage is has been set for her to be blown out of the water very soon. Too many people know she is Jenny's bio mom now. If SH finds out the $3,000,000 transfer was deliberate instead of accidental and that KS was behind it, I don't see him biting his tongue anymore. 

I for one do not get HR's stubbornness. She likes the man, knows it is his baby and that he wants to be with her. Most women in her situation would be jumping for joy and thankful that the biological father of their child wants to be a Dad. This story line has me scratching my head more and more.

I think the actor playing JK did a great job capturing that moment in a father's life when we see our first born before it even sees its mother. It is a moment I will never forget.

I too wondered if there will be some type of revelation in the next episode as to why we did not get a preview. But I also know that SBS also has a tendency to stop previews when they get close to or over 100 episodes leaving you wanting to know what will happen next as the drama gets closer and closer to ending. 

I hope what we get is something good as a cliff hanger for tonight without having to wait for the end of the weeks episode. Hopefully something trips up KS in tonight's episode that lets her feel the heat that she is about to be busted. 

I agree once SH catches that woman and realizes its KS behind the trouble there is nothing to stop him from busting her. Or if JY's mom finds out that KS is causing trouble for SH's company there is nothing to stop that woman regardless of what JY says to blow up KS. The biggest problem with KS is she continues to use Tony as her shield and continues to do ugly things. KS does not stop given how many chances she has been given to stand still, sit down and stop her destruction. The greed in her heart won't let her listen to a word her husband has said to her and its going to destroy her marriage. 

Imagine her husbands face to learn she was behind the troubles for that project. How can he look at SH and that woman again knowing it was his wife who caused so much trouble and tried to ruin that project? Nothing she can say will fix it. The man told her to stop and you know that KS will only say she did it so SH will not inherit which will totally blow up her husband when he told her to let go of that greed. The embarrassment he will feel KS wont care because she does not like that woman and she wants to ruin SH anyway. Only it will backfire on her. Tony will not be able to save her because then he learns that Jenny is her bio daughter and all she did to her it wont matter if Tony will not have his mom because she will be out the door with a quickness and divorced especially if her MIL finds out. 

Spoiler

- JY mom throw water on KS face and told her to not go near her daughter again. The look of KS face, priceless:joy:. She met her match lol. Mother in law finds out Jenny mom was behind JY almost miscarriage and she looks like she is out for blood lol. Wait until she finds out the truth:naughty:

- KS got busted for trying to ruin the project but she told SH and her husband that chairman ordered her to bankrupt SH company. Ep ends with SH confronting his father and chairman doesn't deny the accusation:scream:. Mom Shin tries to say KS suggested it but SH says something similar to not having a father anymore. 

- Big Bro is at the end of his patience after SH confronts KS about the project and she tells him that his own father ordered this. Some screaming and he mentions about divorcing her and it looks real; but as usual, KS says that there is TW and has a smug grin at the end. She has forgotten that SH has no reason to hide her dirty laundry anymore after this.

Watched the raw.

12 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

few episodes back, hye rim and cutie doc had an argument where he was trying to persuade her to marry him. when she kept countering, he was puzzled and said not all families are unhappy and some are perfectly happy normal families and why would she assume the worst. then there is a kind of light bulb that switches on and hye rim bitterly acknowledges in a backhanded way that her own childhood wasn't so cozy.

PDs haven't given us much more details but the impression was that her negative view on marriage and relationships is partly because of her own family dynamics. she didn't even call them when she is in labour and neither are they keeping tabs on her which is kind of strange. so it is almost a distant kind of relationship? plus, the whole drama with sang hyuk made her feel that she wasn't cut out to be a typical dutiful daughter-in-law and handling such complicated family dynamics.

it is obvious that the feeling is mutual but she seems to fear losing herself and having a terrible family life that she would rather do it alone. hopefully she will melt soon (and not at ep 120) to acknowledge that she does need cutie doc and there's nothing wrong with admitting that she does love him and it is his baby.

10 hours ago, lu09 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

- JY mom throw water on KS face and told her to not go near her daughter again. The look of KS face, priceless:joy:. She met her match lol. Mother in law finds out Jenny mom was behind JY almost miscarriage and she looks like she is out for blood lol. Wait until she finds out the truth:naughty:

- KS got busted for trying to ruin the project but she told SH and her husband that chairman ordered her to bankrupt SH company. Ep ends with SH confronting his father and chairman doesn't deny the accusation:scream:. Mom Shin tries to say KS suggested it but SH says something similar to not having a father anymore. 

- Big Bro is at the end of his patience after SH confronts KS about the project and she tells him that his own father ordered this. Some screaming and he mentions about divorcing her and it looks real; but as usual, KS says that there is TW and has a smug grin at the end. She has forgotten that SH has no reason to hide her dirty laundry anymore after this.

Watched the raw.

I believe what Big Bro told KS in that argument was that he should have divorced her a long time ago. She still thinks TW is her shield. However, the time is coming and soon that not even TW will be able to save her.

My wife seems to think they are going to kill off the old man soon. However, despite SH being at odds with his father now, nothing will change with the structure of the company after the old man dies. He will not change the company structure even with SH hating him right now. That will incense KS even more.

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I believe what Big Bro told KS in that argument was that he should have divorced her a long time ago. She still thinks TW is her shield. However, the time is coming and soon that not even TW will be able to save her.

My wife seems to think they are going to kill off the old man soon. However, despite SH being at odds with his father now, nothing will change with the structure of the company after the old man dies. He will not change the company structure even with SH hating him right now. That will incense KS even more.

That is exactly what big bro told KS and she did indeed says there is TW so she is not going anywhere basically. But like we all know she has used TW for far too long to get out of trouble and I do not think this time will do it for her. She came up with everything but pushed in on her father in law in order to ruin the relationship to make SH be at odds again to get rid of him. This is going to backfire on her big time. KS can't even see her days are numbered. 

Big Bro knows that it was all her idea and that KS is really trying to break up his family by telling SH it was all the father. HE can't stand her anymore and you can see how very telling it was that he was out again with his college junior and she even asked him how was it he and SH were not fighting over the assets and he told her that SH was a good person and that his father planned on breaking off the distribution side and giving it to SH while he continued to run the main group. She asked him what his wife think of that because she was very ambitious (translation: What will your wife do about that as she seems very greedy!) big bro responded that he does not understand why KS has become so greedy. (This is a red flag that this man is able to talk about his wife in that manner to this woman!KS has ruined the love that man once had for her.)After making that statement big bro's face looked very disturbed because he knows that KS will keep it up to destroy the peace and push out SH. 

Its sad because as he was walking with the woman (Who we can all tell really likes Big Bro now and did in college as well) who asked him how he met his wife he told her how naive and prideful KS was back then and how beautiful and how she seemed to be the only woman who did not throw herself at him due to his background. (LIES! The poor sap, he just never knew he was targeted by KS due to his background!) It's going to hit him hard to find out about Jenny and given KS's personality when KS finally gets that TW won't save her she will show her true colors like she did to SH and say basically the same thing she did to her husband only with a little more venom. This man is going to be really hurt because he was truly blinded by KS. 

Then the worst thing could happen did and that is KS doing what she did above and hurting his family once more. The man can see she is not sorry and did it on purpose. The only problem I have with him is he should have called his parents to warn them of what KS did.  KS will smirk thinking her plan worked but I do not see it lasting too long. SH may not want to listen that it was KS yet but he eventually will and then KS will be up the creek. KS thinks she can get JY and SH away so no one will find out about her past and keep them away from inheriting but what she did will only speed up her trash coming out. 

I agree that there is a huge chance that SH's father may end up dying. Its a bit foreshadowing with him laying in bed in the last episode thinking about how he lived his life and how much he let greed rule him. He felt sorry for how he treated JY as well and she ended up being his daughter in law and having another one of his grandchildren. He feels like he is possibly being punished for his sins and vowed to do good from now on. What I like most is he finally acknowledged his wife's work that helped him get to where he was. He told her he gave her a building and was putting all of the assets that were making money in her name in case something happened to him. He said half of all he has is hers since she helped him. Finally this man realized he did not get where he was alone and was sorry for what he did to JY and SH. Then just as he vowed to be a better person KS does this. The family was in harmony after a long time and she just ruined it with her greed. 

I loved JY's mom as well and she is exactly what is needed against KS. KS has used that child way too much and because JY and SH are too close to the problem they did not want to disturb the family, his parents, his brother or that child. But JY's mom is thinking of SH and JY and her grandchild which is what she should do. KS has been a bane of JY's existence since she met her. Yet she continues to not learn from her mistakes and instead goes to do more evil. JY's mom owes her nothing and does not like her so all she needs to do is go and tell the in laws what KS is really about. This is exactly what KS needs someone to not fall her for her mess or be swayed by TW. KS is trying to mess with her daughter and grandchild now and that is not going to fly. 

I keep thinking that the min that SH finds out that KS is behind his troubles again that is when he will realize and listen to his brother and mother. I just hope the Chairman does not die or not before SH has a chance to reconcile with him. If he does die first then SH will really be upset that KS messed up his last possible days with his father due to her evil ways. Nothing will hold him back for going for KS. Right now SH is too angry and hurt to listen. Lets hope JY is able to talk to him and he cools down and thinks rationally. 

I can't wait for her to learn that the Chairman changed things and gave a lot to his wife. KS had a thought that she would end up with something through TW but in the end she will end up with nothing. 

Everyone hates Jenny's bio mom now and when they learn is KS she can forget being able to stay in that family anymore. I wonder what the cliff hanger will be in tonight's /Friday mornings episode.  

Archived