Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

6 minutes ago, khoailang99 said:

the best episode 107

I really dislike KS but I vote for the actress who's playing KS "A gold award ", hopefully SBS and drama team voting for her too

without her this drama would be so so … same same...

Thank you the writers and drama team !! happy halloween  

I'm going to have to disagree. The SBS Morning Drama Best Actress this year should go to Shim Yi-Young from Happy Sisters. She hit her role out of the park in that one.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, khoailang99 said:

Ldy Gmerm  KS is now lonely so she would like to live with Jenny ? that what I think 

I thought of this too , but this is really foolish of her to think she can.

When Jenny was beside her not trying to ruin her new life she was so evil to the girl until Jenny almost committed suicide because of the hateful and hurtful things KS not only said to her but did to her. When KS had her rich life as the wife of a conglomerate heir and a cute son from that new marriage Jenny was a pin stick in her eye she had to get rid of. Now that everything has blown up she wanted to beg Jenny not to tell who her mom was but get on her knees to pretend to cry and be sorry when we know it was just an act. 

IF KS had not gotten caught with not only the truth about Jenny but her dirty deeds in that company and hurting her in laws she would still be talking nasty to Jenny on the phone threatening her to stand still and not do anything to expose her past. Only now that things have blown up she wants to act sorry when we know she truly is not. Her conversation with HJ proves that for KS Jenny was dead to her and she only saw her as a road block to wreck her current life. No motherly feelings at all for Jenny. 

I think whatever KS says you can only take it for a grain of salt. KS is trying to run now from the responsibility of all her crimes and hide in another country. Either she wants to try to make Jenny believe they can be together and get her to go with her or she wants to say something to Jenny to have Jenny helping her either way it will fail. Jenny is past wanting her bio mom to accept her. Jenny now has JY and SH who are like her mother and father and JY's extended family who have taken her in and loved her as their own. 

That is why I was surprised to see she has shown up in front of Jenny yet again and I cringe to think what she will try to do this time to this girl or say. 

• Like 3

Written Preview for Episode 109:

"In the sincere proposal of Jin-gook (Cutie) (Ji-chan), Hae-rim falls into trouble again. On the other hand, the departing banned Kyeong-sin (Woo Hee-jin) is seeking help from Seong nam (step bro) (Yun Seo-hyun)"

I am laughing so hard at KS thinking she could just run away and no one would try to catch her at the airport. Now she is stuck and has to get help from step bro who from the preview will take that money that they have to run away with from that girl she used in SH's company. 

Step bro is such a snake ..lol I am looking forward to his getting some jail time more than KS at the moment. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Step bro is such a snake ..lol I am looking forward to his getting some jail time more than KS at the moment. 

Didn't they say in the preview that someone gets murdered 109? I'm wondering if it step bro. Conventional wisdom is that he kills the girl but I wonder if it is him that gets axed.

I laughed at her trying to evoke sympathy from Jenny. Like really? You expect her to feel sorry for you?

And yes, waltzing into the airport with duffel bags full of cash and gold bullion thinking you are just going to jump on a plane is really stupid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Didn't they say in the preview that someone gets murdered 109? I'm wondering if it step bro. Conventional wisdom is that he kills the girl but I wonder if it is him that gets axed.

I laughed at her trying to evoke sympathy from Jenny. Like really? You expect her to feel sorry for you?

And yes, waltzing into the airport with duffel bags full of cash and gold bullion thinking you are just going to jump on a plane is really stupid.

I hope he does die or go to jail for a very long time. The man has no loyalty or morals. It does not matter who he hurts he is only only out for him self. If he accidentally kills that woman and gets caught good if he dies himself good riddance. It may sound harsh but he has done nothing good in this drama from the moment he stepped on screen. 

I can only assume from here on out KS will be on the run for at least a week give a take a few days as this drama ends Nov 16th at 119 episodes which assumed would happen. So after next week we will be in the home stretch with only a week left. 

KS is totally delusional. She did everything to ruin the chance of a relationship with her daughter so I thought it was too funny she went seeking Jenny out now. All of a sudden she loves her son so much and she wanted to say a few words to Jenny before she ran away instead of standing up to what she has done. KS was shameless when she thought she had the power and doing her dirt but as soon as everything crumbles and her dirt is uncovered she runs. 

I can only think that she and her spy never thought anyone would realize what she was doing. Come on KS calls JY to meet TW for a last time. The spy sneaks out of work looking so shady to run. Only for the minion of KS to finally tell HJ about the spy in SH's company I assume (I have not watched subs yet). There is such a thing as telephones and all it takes is a phone call to the police to get someone to the airport. Perhaps they would have made it if KS had not wanted to take he detour to Jenny but fate and karma has a way of making sure you pay for your sins and KS is going to end up having to do that. 

• Like 2

Sorry for the double post.. 

from episode 109:

Spoiler

So SH takes over as A-1 groups Chairman and has to endure the board members yelling at him over the paper company.

(I do not know what is wrong with these men. All of them got behind KS to vote her as the temp Chairman thinking she would make them more money only she was a crook and now they fuss at the one person who had nothing to do with any of that and that is SH.) SH has his own darn company they are the ones who were around while KS was doing her worst. 

Step bro wanted the money that spy girl had in her bag. The girl was smart and turned on her phone to record the conversation. The girl told him it was for her to take care of her sick mom, but Step bro was demanding she give him some and he finally tried to take it when she would not. As she was trying to stop him he hit her over the head with something killing her. Once he realized what he did he took the money and ran leaving her there only for her to be found by KS. 

When KS came back mins later she found the girl almost dead bleeding from the head and the girl told her something before she died. KS is distraught and cries. KS found her phone and listened to the recording and vowed to get Step bro. Seemed that KS really liked that girl a lot. 

KS calls the crime into the police. Then she meets her thug buddy and sets them to find step bro. Once they find him they beat him and KS comes to the warehouse and the thugs want to kill him but KS says wait and she gets a pipe and beats the heck out of step bro so much that the thugs love her as they grin at her actions (I LOVED KS at this moment, if only she had used her true boss power for good. ) they asks what to do with the money he stole from the girl and KS gives it to them and they are happy. 

Step bro is beaten some more as KS walks away barely able to stand up as she has guilt over that girls death. She is really hit hard that the girl was killed by step bro. 

The thugs throw him out at the police station with his crime written on his forehead and as he tries to stand to walk away the police guard at the gate thinks about what he read and grabs him. 

SH and big bro hear about the murder and that step bro did it. 

KS goes to see the girls mom who is in a care facility and we see KS flash back to her mom laying in a bed like that and she says sorry to the woman and bows. KS gives her bag of money to the manager and tells her to take care of the woman and she gets a cab and turns herself in to the police. 

Preview shows KS talking to the prosecution and then her trial with the Chairman prolly learning what has been going on as well and his thinking. 

I guess next week is her trial and being sentenced as SH tries to fix the company.

Step bro deserves everything coming to him and finally KS realized what her greed did. 

I do not know if they even need another week or two after this episode. 

• Like 4

What makes me so excited for this is this is pretty much what’s supposed to happen in the last episode or so. Wonder what 11 more episodes will be?? All the evildoers are locked up/dead so do we expect some sort of wild plot twist? 

But yeah like @Ldy Gmerm summarized so well, everything is true. I’d like to add a bit more. SH apologizes in national TV and the three managers. He manages to convince them he’ll do good next time. SN does accidentally kill spy girl and I actually feel bad for her since she only did bad things out of loyalty to KS for saving her mother’s life. KS DOES have a heart and did a 180 after seeing spy die. She immediately calls the police and later asks her goons to take care of him. I was so convinced SHE was going to finish him off but just injured him even more saying that it’s her revenge in stead of spy. SN deserves to rot in prison. No loyalty to anybody let alone not hesitating to kill anyone either. Literally no one will be sad.

I was convinced she was gonna attempt to die the same way as Jenny (similar area and situation) but ended calling up a taxi to go turn herself in. I really loved when she went to visit spy’s mother and gave all the money to use until she dies and then to request she be buried next to her daughter. Well, looks like we’re getting the bad-turn-good ending instead of jail/mental hospital/monk/dead ending. But this all happened really quickly.

i guess they might make viewers’ dreams come true and have the rest of the episodes focus on rebuilding and reparations. We always wanted “what happens after EVERYTHING” and normally we only see like a 5 minute “5-Years later” stituation at the very end of a drama and looks like we’re treated to whole 11 episodes! Nice! 

Looks like everyone’s at KS’s trial. Based on How SH mentioned that they needed to find KS quickly before she did “something wreckless knowing her personality” I’m guessing him and his brother will become softies and try defending KS or something. Hmm very different spin from other dramas well done writer. (Looks like the spy’s death really is doing a 180 to KS)

As much as I hated spy, I can’t help but feel a little bit sad. Overall, it’s quite a dark episode.

some fluff amongst all this is HR and JG look very happy together as a family and the Lotieler employee getting agitated hearing about BG’s date with her former HS crush lool

• Like 4

Step bro had no loyalty for anyone. HE was a total snake from the min he stepped on the screen.  If knowing that KS killed JY's baby and husband he was still able to set her up to be the surrogate for the killer there is no way he would not come to a bad end. He even dared to want her to settle after JY found out it was KS instead of making her pay so he could get the money he needed. He took all of the money that JY got for being the surrogate minus what JY manged to keep to give to her aunt. And yet he still wanted others to give him more. 

He gained nothing in working for KS and in the end his own greed put him in jail where I hope he rots. His accidentally killing that girl over his greed was too much. I want to see JY and her mom totally turn their head away from this man because he never saw them as family. The money he took put him right in jail and he got none of it. All of that and he still ended up with NOTHING. 

I too thought that KS would walk into traffic but luckily she woke up and turned herself in. 

It will be very interesting if the last two weeks are just as @perfectmouse says and we see KS first being charged and how everyone deals with the after math of her being imprisoned and then the company as it bounces back and finally JY's baby being born. I do not expect HJ to stay married to KS but I do think that perhaps he will allow her to see TW when she gets out of jail. I would not be surprised if the last part of this is Jenny finally being able to have a relationship with her bio mom KS and even living with her or at least seeing her after she gets out of jail. 

I can almost see KS coming out of jail and being too ashamed to see TW only for Jenny or JY to come to her. I think for her greed her best bet is to live a quiet life in the country or something with visits from TW. I wonder if we will get to see HJ and the College Junior finally get together? Will we see HR and Cutie get married?

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, rolisrntex said:

I'm going to have to disagree. The SBS Morning Drama Best Actress this year should go to Shim Yi-Young from Happy Sisters. She hit her role out of the park in that one.

rolisrntex

Thank you so much 

I did not watch Happy sisters yet until you told me that ( with 20 episodes I've watched ) , in my opinion happy sisters is an interesting drama

all of Happy sisters team did very good job , I vote for all of them golden award )

please tell me which drama you like @ I'll follow you many thanks$$$

• Like 3

9 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Overall, it’s quite a dark episode.

yea I was a bit surprised by that as well. there was a real air of melancholy. guess we are so used to seeing kyung shin everyone so badly that it never struck me that she would actually care about spy. perhaps, she saw herself in spy? similar situations?

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I too thought that KS would walk into traffic but luckily she woke up and turned herself in.

yea the way the scene was constructed, you do really think if she would just walk into traffic.... so it was a surprise that she decided to turn herself in...

8 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

My wife and I just watched the 109 raw and had the same question afterwards. Are there really two weeks left? It really doesn't seem like it.

yea, thats a big question no?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea I was a bit surprised by that as well. there was a real air of melancholy. guess we are so used to seeing kyung shin everyone so badly that it never struck me that she would actually care about spy. perhaps, she saw herself in spy? similar situations?

That's a good point. I feel that she finally realized how she has acted and the painful result of what happened in spy. Although KS's situation is more selfish compared to spy who only wanted to save her mother, I feel that KS truly reflected back on her life and realized the reality of her actions. Hmm... I feel it's too early for the main villain (maybe this is JY's step brother...) to change sides this "quickly." Well we still got some plots left (but they can still technically be done in just one episode): JY's baby, HR and JG's wedding, and whatever the heck happens to KS.

• Like 4

After watching the preview with subs. I doubt that KS will send the Chairman and HJ up the river with her. Everything that happened was her own doing and the prosecution will not be able to pin anything on HJ and his father. KS will take all the blame on herself as she should because it is all her fault. SM's death has hit her hard and I can see why now. That woman was loyal to her no matter what and SN killed her because she would not share money with him he did not deserve. It was a very sad scene to see that girl die even if she was a spy and her mother is left alone prolly never knowing what happened to her daughter. I think KS did the right thing in letting go of the money and giving it to the gangsters and to the center to take care of that woman. 

I found it touching that the Chairman was worried if KS had taken enough money with her to live and even SH and HJ were worried about KSs well being. It goes to show that even though KS did some very dirty things to them they all still consider her family and the mother of TW. It is also a shame that KS never saw that she was thought of in that way by them and instead let her greed and anger at how she was treated rule her. 

Written Preview of Episode 110:

Spoiler

"Hyun Joon (Park Joon-hyuk), who divorces Kyeong-sin (Woo Hee-jin), is embarrassed by Eugene's (Yeon-mi) In the meantime, Sanghyuk (Alex) is worried that the GNP will falsify Shin (Park Geun-hyeong) and Hyun Jun."

HJ divorces KS and is embarrassed in front of the College Junior perhaps. SH is worried that the prosecution is trying to pull his father and brother in as part of KS's crimes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

SM's death has hit her heard and I can see why now. That woman was loyal to her no matter what and SN killed her because she would not share money with him he did not deserve. It was a very sad scene to see that girl die even if she was a spy and her mother is left alone prolly never knowing what happened to her daughter. I think KS did the right thing in letting go of the money and giving it to the gangsters and to the center to take care of that woman. 

I found it touching that the Chairman was worried if KS had taken enough money with her to live and even SH and HJ were worried about KSs well being. It goes to show that even though KS did some very dirty things to them they all still consider her family and the mother of TW. It is also a shame that KS never saw that she was thought of in that way by them and instead let her greed and anger at how she was treated rule her

I have to admit, I felt bad during the rest of the episode after Seung Mi's death. As you say it hit KS really hard and made her snap out of it. I am glad she got her licks in on SN because that guy at the end got more than he deserved. The writer actually made me feel somewhat sympathetic towards her and I teared up a little. In my opinion this was the best episode yet.

If I think back towards the beginning of this drama, it seems KS's pain really started after her MIL set HJ up with Prof Kim and KS's own mother dying shortly thereafter. I see a redemption story coming the last 2 weeks. It is apparent SM's situation with her mother melted KS's heart after going through the same thing years earlier.

Despite all the dirty tricks, nasty behavior and backstabbing from both sides, the Shins do consider her family still and are worried about her. Like you  I believe she will take all of the responsibility on her shoulders and we will see a real motherly instinct coming from her at trial. She knows if she sells her estranged husband and his family out to lessen her sentence, TW will lose both of his parents and lose his family. At this point, I don't see her letting that happen.

I also see her trying to reconcile with Jenny towards the end.

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kyung shin everyone so badly that it never struck me that she would actually care about spy. perhaps, she saw herself in spy? similar situations?

I think she did see herself in spy and felt connected to her because of her situation.

I'm thinking when this drama finishes, KS will reconcile with the Shins and her husband after finishing her sentence. Her and JY will stay home in the house running the home and raising their kids together while their husbands run the company. That's the kind of ending these drama writers try to formulate anyway.

• Like 3

I don't know if KS will end up back with HJ. This may be a situation where she goes to live in the country after she serves her time and is a mother to Jenny this time around. It should be interesting to see if her redemption is enough for the Shin's to let her back in after the divorce. Although they have endured a lot KS did a lot of dirt and even her jail time does not erase what their peers know of their family troubles by the 1st daughter in law. Also even if HJ forgives her his thoughts of her and trust are forever changed and broken. I think the most we may see is possibly someone waiting for her to come out of jail and I think it could be Jenny or JY perhaps with a bag of tofu for her. I feel like she will be very ashamed to show her face in front of TW and her former In laws after what she did and will go off somewhere and perhaps Jenny or JY and the family will find her and go see her and allow her to see and visit with TW. 

I guess we have to see if they can move past it enough that HJ would even think of remarrying KS or will his future be with his College Junior?

• Like 3

We spend a lot of time in these threads talking about the story and characters and deservedly so. However, I have to make a comment and give a tip of the hat to the PD on the final scene of episode 109. That song they played when everything came crashing down on KS was so beautiful and set the mood of that final scene perfectly. I have watched that scene a couple of times and that song just tugs at the heart. I don't have the translation of the lyrics but it is so beautiful.

• Like 3

LOL 110s quite funny:

Spoiler

KS originally sentenced to 15 years in prison but manages to reduce it to I think 2? SN gets all 15 years for first-degree murder.

JG’s mother begs for HR to marry her son lol. Looks like HR is not opposed either.

MH and BG are now friends after BG’s date goes well and their HS skirmish is finally resolved.

Showdown at jail! KS is provoked by the other prisoners but KS is KS she’s not gonna suddenly whimper just bc she’s in jail. The eldest prisoner proudly claims murdering her husband but KS is not afraid. 

Preview shows JY is ready to give birth!

• Like 5

Just watched 110 subs...

Spoiler

There is a new queen bee in the cell in prison. KS was not intimidated by the leader of the pack and will not be pushed around.

Her 2 year sentence for hacking Lotellier's system was suspended for 5 years. She did receive 7 years for the embezzlement charges.

It is obvious to me that HJ still has feelings for her after he rejected his college junior who is going back to the states. Actually, KS still has feelings for him as well. I'm still thinking there will be some sort of reconciliation between those two at the end.

SH sent her a lawyer but she turned him away and like I suspected she took all the blame herself and did not implicate her husband or FIL.

I guess there will be another time jump towards the end.

SN got off light in my opinion. He should have received 20 to life in my opinion but only received 15 years. Hopefully, he smarts off to the wrong person in prison and has a miserable life there.

• Like 4

Written Preview of Episode 111:

"Taewoong believes that his mother KS (Woo Hee-jin) has gone to America and waits for her daily to come back. KS thinks of Tae-woong in prison and shed tears of repentance. On the other hand, Hae-rim, who was worried about the proposal of Jin-kook (Ji-chan), makes a decision of mind ..."

Well it looks like our path of redemption is finally starting. KS thinks of TW in prison and is sorry for her actions. I can see the Shin's forgiving her if nothing more for TW and the fact that she did take care of them for years as their daughter in law and wife of HJ.  Looks like HR will bite the bullet and marry cutie. Let's all hope so. 

I did not watch the live broadcast last night nor have I seen subs this morning (worst toothache ever!!) But I have to say they are trying to clean things up nicely. Will we even need another week after this one?

• Like 4