[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 111

Spoiler

OMG!!! Time skip!!!!!!! 3 years after JY’s baby is born. Towards the end tho.

started off with KS in jail. Looks like the other prisoners aren’t bothering her anymore. She gets visited by HJ and wow KS has really simmered down. The prison scenes are quite sad it’s hard to believe the writers are trying to get the viewers to sympathize with her after all she’s done.

the other prisoners talk about how their family was affected by the suicide (that KS caused) and she feels guilty. Also, they talk about their children and she cries thinking of TW.

Jenny randomly encounters HJ and tries to pretend she didn’t see him but HJ stops her and reassures her that none of this was her fault. 

As a side note, HR is really considering marrying JG. HR says she  finally was able to accept that it’s ok to marry despite the negatives since JG and his parents are great people. She says she wants a loving family for SJ.

the big big news is JY’s baby. Right after, it’s 3 years later (!!) showing older TW and JY’s baby (named Jeongwu) but TW is still looking for his mom “in America.” It’s hard to believe that it wasn’t the last episode with everything pretty much wrapped up but nope there’s still a preview for the next episode showing KS out of jail but forbidden to visit TW. But she does anyway of course and it ends with JY shocked to see KS in front of the shin’s house!!

15 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

It is obvious to me that HJ still has feelings for her after he rejected his college junior who is going back to the states. Actually, KS still has feelings for him as well. I'm still thinking there will be some sort of reconciliation between those two at the end.

I liked the way the whole college junior was sorted -- it was all so mature and staying in character. the way he said that he just wasn't ready and was not comfortable at that point. her nonchalance shrug that the timing wasn't right and it was time to move on to her next job/stage.... not sure if I am ready for a reconciliation between the two of them. can kyung shin be actually redeemed? and in one week?

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

not sure if I am ready for a reconciliation between the two of them. can kyung shin be actually redeemed? and in one week?

It really does seem like we are speeding to a conclusion with a 3 year time jump in 111. However, I think it is for the purpose of a reconciliation between HJ/KS. We see in the preview the reason for KS visiting the house is to apologize to the family for the harm she has done and make amends. We see in this episode she did some thinking over her actions while in prison and the flash backs to her happier times with HJ were put there for a reason. I can't believe I'm saying this but I am starting to feel sympathetic towards her. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I really think this is going to end with everyone as a big happy family. KS/JY will raise their boys together while HJ/SH run and grow the family business. But what about the side characters?

SY/MH and their baby? BK and her love life. Did she end up with her high school crush or Mr. Gaming Nerd? Jenny? Will she joining the family as well? I'm anxious to see how HR and JK are doing after the time jump as well.

BTW...Has anyone seen anything on the drama replacing this one? I've searched Daum and Never and have not seen anything. One would think we would have seen some sort of news by now? I find it hard to believe that SBS would abandon their morning drama time slot.

Written preview Episode 112:

"Tae-woong, who does not know the fact that KS was in prison, is increasingly questioning the family over when KS is coming back from the US and noticing the family's avoidance on an exact date. In the meantime, KS (Woo Hee-jin) comes to the house of Shin (Park Geun-hyeong) and the house is turned upside down ..."

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I liked the way the whole college junior was sorted -- it was all so mature and staying in character. the way he said that he just wasn't ready and was not comfortable at that point. her nonchalance shrug that the timing wasn't right and it was time to move on to her next job/stage.... not sure if I am ready for a reconciliation between the two of them. can kyung shin be actually redeemed? and in one week?

I think the College Junior moved too fast. If she had just waited and let the man catch his breath from all the things that recently happened in his life perhaps he would have liked her and been with her. Instead she moved way too fast for a man who not only has learned of some shocking things from his wife's past, but also her crimes in the company and against his family. 

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

It really does seem like we are speeding to a conclusion with a 3 year time jump in 111. However, I think it is for the purpose of a reconciliation between HJ/KS. We see in the preview the reason for KS visiting the house is to apologize to the family for the harm she has done and make amends. We see in this episode she did some thinking over her actions while in prison and the flash backs to her happier times with HJ were put there for a reason. I can't believe I'm saying this but I am starting to feel sympathetic towards her. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I really think this is going to end with everyone as a big happy family. KS/JY will raise their boys together while HJ/SH run and grow the family business. But what about the side characters?

SY/MH and their baby? BK and her love life. Did she end up with her high school crush or Mr. Gaming Nerd? Jenny? Will she joining the family as well? I'm anxious to see how HR and JK are doing after the time jump as well.

BTW...Has anyone seen anything on the drama replacing this one? I've searched Daum and Never and have not seen anything. One would think we would have seen some sort of news by now? I find it hard to believe that SBS would abandon their morning drama time slot.

They do seem to be pushing a reconciliation between HJ and KS. Perhaps the viewers are hollering for one since there is a child involved.  I guess if it happens then this time around it will be with full disclosure of her past. I agree she seemed to have come to some revelations about her business practices in the past after listening to her cell mates and their troubles and gripes against the richer sect and she realizes what she lost as she flashed back to happier times with HJ and TW. I can't say that I feel to sorry for KS still because she still did some horrible things to Jenny and her actions got SM killed as well. I do not think she has paid enough for what she did and frankly would prefer she never got to see TW again after what she said and did to Jenny but I doubt that will happen and they will prolly weaken and allow her to visit him or let HJ remarry her if nothing else but for the sake of TW who keeps asking for her. 

I have to wonder did anyone else notice that JY looks pregnant again? Was that just a trick of my eyes? 

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

No it appears she is pregnant again with their 2nd child.

Thanks.. I wondered.. 

23 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Well here it is the replacement drama for I'm a Mother Too. Starts on 11/19/2019 which means this week and next week are it for this one.

Gangnam Scandal

Thanks, because I searched for info on the next drama and did not find anything and hoped they were not giving up their am slot drama. 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야 - Mon - Fri @ 8:30 KST

Ep. 112

Spoiler

Alright our first episode after the time skip:

TW still looking for his mom. School has a parent-meet day and he’s the only one who doesn’t have a mom to go. Awkward.

MH and SH’s baby is taken care of her grandpa. 

BG’s dates are not going well so she’s still single. She and the gamer office guy are now a single-couple lol.

HR visits KS and KS looks like she’s adjusting well to prison and she’s made some friends in her cell. HR learns KS has a leave that weekend and a scene occurs where KS visits the Shins’ house when TW is on his way to violin lesson. BUT of course he forgets his phone and must go back to the house when KS is there. They meet for a second and then KS runs away, scolded by her MIL and HJ.

JY’s second child almost ready to be born (7 months in).

Preview for 113 finally shows Jenny and KS going to visit her. Looks like KS is having a fight with suspicious looking people near Jenny at a bar or something.

2 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

Ep. 112

Hide contents

Alright our first episode after the time skip:

TW still looking for his mom. School has a parent-meet day and he’s the only one who doesn’t have a mom to go. Awkward.

MH and SH’s baby is taken care of her grandpa. 

BG’s dates are not going well so she’s still single. She and the gamer office guy are now a single-couple lol.

HR visits KS and KS looks like she’s adjusting well to prison and she’s made some friends in her cell. HR learns KS has a leave that weekend and a scene occurs where KS visits the Shins’ house when TW is on his way to violin lesson. BUT of course he forgets his phone and must go back to the house when KS is there. They meet for a second and then KS runs away, scolded by her MIL and HJ.

JY’s second child almost ready to be born (7 months in).

Preview for 113 finally shows Jenny and KS going to visit her. Looks like KS is having a fight with suspicious looking people near Jenny at a bar or something.

MY thought on the preview is maybe KS is working at the place and Jenny ends up there and she is harassed and KS brakes a bottle to threaten those men to leave Jenny alone. It looks like Jenny was fight one guy off. Unless the men were harassing KS and Jenny stood up for her. Not sure which but it should be interesting to see how the relationship between the two is repaired. 

Written Preview Episode 113:

"Sang hyuk (Alex) is trying to lead Eugene (Yeonmiju)the college Junior, who has came back from America, to Hyun joon (Park Jun-hyuk)for remarriage. (SH is matchmaking) Meanwhile, Kyeong-sin (Woo Hee-jin), who worked in a restaurant, was harassed by male guests and Jenny (Pak Garam) witnessed her appearance ..."

15 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

They do seem to be pushing a reconciliation between HJ and KS. Perhaps the viewers are hollering for one since there is a child involved.  I guess if it happens then this time around it will be with full disclosure of her past. I agree she seemed to have come to some revelations about her business practices in the past after listening to her cell mates and their troubles and gripes against the richer sect and she realizes what she lost as she flashed back to happier times with HJ and TW. I can't say that I feel to sorry for KS still because she still did some horrible things to Jenny and her actions got SM killed as well. I do not think she has paid enough for what she did and frankly would prefer she never got to see TW again after what she said and did to Jenny but I doubt that will happen and they will prolly weaken and allow her to visit him or let HJ remarry her if nothing else but for the sake of TW who keeps asking for her. 

yea it is so weird to see so much pathos and melo at the end of the drama. :sweatingbullets:... and basically the people who she really wants to apologize to  -- her in-laws and hyun joon -- don't believe her tears as she was such a manipulator before and are instead of worried about what master plan she has..... in a way, just like them, am a bit confused by this kyung shin. hahahahha....

@rolisrntex ~ am not sure if this is the song that you said had great lyrics but this was playing during 112

@Lmangla Yeah. That is the song. I don't know the English translation to the lyrics but that song just melts me whenever I hear it. 

Great writing this week on this story. The writer pulled it off and pulled me into KS's corner now. Yes the damage she did was horrible but it seems she has really seen the error of her ways and is truly remorseful over her actions. Despite Mrs Shin being ugly towards her, she needed to do what she did and I love how she was reverent and respectful to them even refusing Mr. Shin's help when he offered. She realizes she doesn't deserve anything from them. Whatever happens the rest of the way I'm hoping she finds a way forward and is able to make peace with herself.

However, HJ and Shins have a huge problem now with TW. They need to be very careful how they handle the situation with him now or he will start to blame them over his mother. JY seems really sympathetic towards KS/TW. She knows herself she can never replace KS as TW's mother. I see her as the change agent now to prod the family into letting TW have some sort of relationship with his mother. 

I'm really interested in the incident at the restaurant with Jenny. It seems Jenny is about to see the new KS for herself.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

@Lmangla Yeah. That is the song. I don't know the English translation to the lyrics but that song just melts me whenever I hear it. 

Great writing this week on this story. The writer pulled it off and pulled me into KS's corner now. Yes the damage she did was horrible but it seems she has really seen the error of her ways and is truly remorseful over her actions. Despite Mrs Shin being ugly towards her, she needed to do what she did and I love how she was reverent and respectful to them even refusing Mr. Shin's help when he offered. She realizes she doesn't deserve anything from them. Whatever happens the rest of the way I'm hoping she finds a way forward and is able to make peace with herself.

However, HJ and Shins have a huge problem now with TW. They need to be very careful how they handle the situation with him now or he will start to blame them over his mother. JY seems really sympathetic towards KS/TW. She knows herself she can never replace KS as TW's mother. I see her as the change agent now to prod the family into letting TW have some sort of relationship with his mother. 

I'm really interested in the incident at the restaurant with Jenny. It seems Jenny is about to see the new KS for herself.

My thought is the same. With TW coming home and seeing KS and then her running away as he yells out for her I see this kid acting out in a bad way and making his father and grandparents the bad guy because his mom is not with him. I think they need to tread very carefully here because as you mentioned he will start to blame them. Because he has no understanding of what KS really did or could process it anyway and given he has cried for her for over 3 years its going to be hard for him to understand the adult portion of it when he wants his mother back. 

I blame KS for this all the way. We only saw her with this child a small bit as she tried to make her mark in the business world. AT the end when she is caught she is the one running into his room crying and holding on to him and it upset him only for her to leave and then go to jail. This situation was not handled properly by KS and her ex and in laws tried to lesson the blow by saying she was working out of the country. Now that she has shown up at the house and TW caught sight of her what can they say this time. I can't fault her for trying to apologize because she assumed the child was gone from the house and thought it was her chance but I knew as soon as I saw him in the car that he would end up turning back and seeing her. Now there is a mess on their hands because the child will feel that something is not right and his mother is not only not coming back to the house to see him but he can't see her outside. 

I have to agree that JY is a soft spot for children and we know her views on motherhood so I can see her trying to setup a way for KS to be able to see TW and TW to see his mother. JY knows that the child has been missing KS so I can see her either sneaking to let this boy talk to KS or meet her or working on her in laws to allow it. 

For Me I do not want HJ to remarry KS and I can only say its because of what she did in the past. If she has changed and finally truly understands what she did and how badly she hurt not only herself, her child and her in laws so be it but that in my opinion does not give her a pass to come back into that family. Sometimes the choices you make have very lasting consequences and I think having to start all over should be KS. I do not mind her seeing her son but she has a daughter as well that needs her mother and I feel that being married into a rich family is not the right choice for KS because whose to say she won't regress back to her old personality? I have no idea where the writer is going with this story line except redemption for KS and drumming up sympathy of her (which I still do not have). The next step I do believe is for KS and Jenny to make up and have a relationship. 

I am on the fence with HJ and the College Junior. I think she is a better fit for him but with TW he will not accept another woman as his mother I think. So It think we could either see them back together or an open ending. I would like to see HJ with a new love and KS able to see her son as well but I do not know if they will go for that in this story line. 

JY has be pushed back to a 2nd lead and her only purpose other than having kids is to be the support of the family and the bridge that helps smooth over issues. I am disappointed in her growth as she is not even at the company anymore or doing design I do not think. I am starting to look forward to the next drama in this time slot. 

I think I will revisit Happy Sisters this weekend.. 

Ep. 113 Rundown:

Spoiler

Sooo. Not much plot development until the end but here’s the basics:

Flashback to KS spreading her mother’s ashes in the ocean

KS now looks for work near the ocean at a restaurant

JY calls Jenny to let her know KS returned but Jenny does not care (or does she?)

KS’s friends from prison visit but only remind KS that she doesn’t have TW anymore so declines to go follow them to their work at a factory

Meanwhile, as a little fluff, MH and SH are not getting along... SH hates how MH doesn’t care about making her in-laws take care of the baby while she is going to work, attending classes, and doing some sort of Crossfit program lol.

On the other hand, of course Jenny has to go to the ocean to film her new drama series and her friend takes her to the restaurant KS works at

KS is threatened by men trying to get her to drink so Jenny defends her and the men attack Jenny so KS threatens them with broken glass and they run away

KS and Jenny have a long talk at the end where KS goes on her life story of how she was neglected by her father and she and her mother had to fend for themselves. KS admits she’d had rather not have a mother and be sent to her father so she wouldn’t have to live poor. She admits she was horrible to Jenny and said that her selfishness and cowardice was more than what she felt for Jenny. 

Jenny of course retorts and says nine of that matter since the only thing she wanted was to have her own birth mother admit her existence and runs off. But Jenny, being weak-hearted in actuality, finds her way back to the restaurant at night to explain she’s leaving back to Seoul since her filming is done. The twist is that she asks KS to be her maid (make food, clean, laundry, etc.) explaining that if the media knew that her mother was working at a low-level restaurant, Jenny herself would be embarrassed. KS starts to smile.

I really don’t know if KS still deserves reconciliation but I have to admit KS looks like she’s truly reflecting on her life. 

21 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JY has be pushed back to a 2nd lead and her only purpose other than having kids is to be the support of the family and the bridge that helps smooth over issues. I am disappointed in her growth as she is not even at the company anymore or doing design I do not think.

yea she doesn't have much to do has she? kekeke.... it really is kyung shin's story and so that makes her the anti-hero as well as villain. it is kind of weird to see so much story at the end of the drama when it usually winds down and is kind of boring. however, it actually works and there is kind of good melo vibe which makes it interesting.

the self-awareness and the peace that kyung shin has arrived at now makes her journey actually interesting to watch. her behaviour now makes a lot more sense where you get how she was shaped so much by her childhood. she was abandoned and seen as less worthy for not being a son. she had a love-hate relationship with her own mom and wished to be with her dad.

so she seems to have loved hyun joon but would not allow herself to completely love him. she lived in this constant state of worry that she would be abandoned and mixed with a good dose of bitterness and anger over anyone who put her down. she blamed hyun joon for not being able to spend time with her mom when really it was herself that made her choice. now, when she has nowhere to go, she comes back to the sea. and because she seemed to have this love-hate relationship with her mom, she also had very conflicting feelings about being a mother and parent. her seeing tae woong as a weapon or something to use and abandon makes sense because thats how she felt her father did with them.

the whole prison stint has given her clarity about what she values and who she loves. and the answer is tae woong and hyun joon. the offer from her cell mates was interesting and perhaps, we will see her create a successful factory for other ex-convicts.

still, am not sure how I feel about kyung shin getting back together with hyun joon or becoming tae woong's mom. like you said, there were too many lines she crossed that it feels like inviting a domesticated crocodile to live with you. a crocodile is not going to turn into a cat! ^_^ ..

Written Preview Episode 14:

"Jenny (Pak Garam) lives in the house of the. Jenny likes to keep her, but she is cold. In the meantime, Ji-young (Lee In-hye) comes to Jenny's house with Tae-woong, and Hyeon-gin hides his body suddenly ..."

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is kind of weird to see so much story at the end of the drama when it usually winds down and is kind of boring.

This is exactly where I am too at this point in the drama. We never really see this much story for the bad guy at the end. The road of redemption they have KS on  seems to be long.

the whole prison stint has given her clarity about what she values and who she loves. and the answer is tae woong and hyun joon. the offer from her cell mates was interesting and perhaps, we will see her create a successful factory for other ex-convicts.

I think your idea of her perhaps helping to improve working conditions for people in a lower income bracket or former prisoners could be something that happens. KS has business knowledge so she is not stupid she just used the little she knew and her ego to cause big problems before. Perhaps her next chapter in life is to finally make good and be successful showing all those who looked down on her that she is worth while and good even though she is a woman. 

I think her demons do stem from her father and his family abandoning her because she was a girl instead of a boy and I wonder if any of them are even still alive to see that their thinking was flawed and they lost a good seedling due to their antiquated ideas about boys being better because they can pass on the lineage. 

still, am not sure how I feel about kyung shin getting back together with hyun joon or becoming tae woong's mom. like you said, there were too many lines she crossed that it feels like inviting a domesticated crocodile to live with you. a crocodile is not going to turn into a cat! ^_^ ..

I am still not happy with that if that is where they are going. I want TW to be able to see his mom but I do not think KS and HJ need to be back together for it to happen. Of course because he has been missing his mother I do not know if they will go the route of keeping HJ and KS apart since they have a child together. Many viewers would want the family back together even though KS crossed many lines , broke the trust of her husband and her in laws as well as trying to harm them in the past. Because she feels remorse may be where they try to push her back into that family by HJ's side. For me perhaps an open ending for them is ok but I am not really ok with HJ having to be back with KS at all but its all up to the writer at this point. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the self-awareness and the peace that kyung shin has arrived at now makes her journey actually interesting to watch. her behaviour now makes a lot more sense where you get how she was shaped so much by her childhood. she was abandoned and seen as less worthy for not being a son. she had a love-hate relationship with her own mom and wished to be with her dad.

My wife boo hoo'd through the whole KS/Jenny scene. It seems Jenny is now ready to patch things up with her mother. I was also touched when KS told Jenny she is not expecting forgiveness from her and the reason she came to see Jenny before going to the airport was because she knew she would never see her again. She appears to have come to terms with her demons and is accepting things the way they are with her life. I agree with the interesting story line with KS this week. It has been really powerful and emotional. I also like that KS is taking her medicine over her past behavior and not blaming others. 

I was surprised that Jenny got upset at seeing KS getting harassed by those drunk dirty old men. 

With 6 episodes left, there will probably be no HJ/KS reconciliation I think. However, I do see HJ allowing KS to visit TW occasionally. I think he has come to realize shutting TW off from his mother completely will not end well.

I also agree with JY, I don't see the college junior being a good mother to TW either. That girl has a selfish streak in her and is more focused on her career than anything else. I don't see her giving that up to raise someone else's child.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think your idea of her perhaps helping to improve working conditions for people in a lower income bracket or former prisoners could be something that happens.

Wouldn't it be ironic if KS does go to help her former cell mates build their business and with her guidance they end up landing a contract with A-One Group? 

I just saw an update on the Gangnam Scandal page where it is scheduled to start on 11/26. I guess that means this one is going to 124? So I take back my earlier statement on the no KS/HJ reconciliation. I now think it is possible if not probable.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:44 AM, rolisrntex said:

I just saw an update on the Gangnam Scandal page where it is scheduled to start on 11/26. I guess that means this one is going to 124? So I take back my earlier statement on the no KS/HJ reconciliation. I now think it is possible if not probable.

Currently Koreandrama.org says 124 episodes ending on 11/23 which is right in line with the next drama starting on the 26th. I am flabbergasted! If ever a drama does not NEED to be extended it is this one. I feel like we have already started a new drama with the story line going on with KS after jail. I have never seen so much content at the end of a drama! This is not the worst drama I have seen but it is certainly not going on my favorite list and I find myself wanting to take a pass on the episodes lately. 

I am not one to want a lot of chaotic mess in a story line and I definitely do not want the bad guys to win all the time and I am certainly happy that KS was found out and went to jail but the current story line at the end of the drama that is extending this by another week is crazy. I was counting down the days and was happy that we had only one more week only to get the worst news that they are extending this drama. As I said above this drama seems to have rebooted itself and seems to be a whole new drama with the current story line. Now we have to go on the ride to watch KS start all over and get to see her son, be a mother to the child she abandoned and if her in laws and ex hubby will forgive her and possibly take her back. 

The leads have changed and we are now all about KS's path to redemption and her reuniting with her son and ex husband possibly while she makes up for the damage she caused by her greedy, selfish decisions in the past that harmed people in her family as well as outsiders. 

I do say that the Shin's are going about the situation all wrong. Trying to push HJ to remarry will not only hurt him but also TW. TW wants his mother and having his father remarry and thinking the woman will just fall into a roll of mother and perfect daughter in law is really foolish. The child wants his own mother and learning that his father may be marrying and replacing his mother is going to set off a bunch of trouble with this kid. 

Also not every woman is cut out to be a mother and especially a step mom. College Junior is a career woman and the Shin family is definitely not the right one for her. The Shin's expect a dutiful daughter in law who puts the elders and family first. HJ will expect this too because a. he is old fashioned and filial b. but also he has been burned by KS's greed and ambition. They want someone to fetch and carry for them. Look at JY even pregnant she was still on her feet cooking and making tea and drinks. We rarely see her at the office or doing work anymore. There is nothing wrong with it if you like it but they already wore one daughter in law down until she decided to take everything.

The elders think the answer to the issue with TW is throw a woman at him thinking that a mother figure will be the key to what he is asking for. It is not. The child is not looking for anyone to be his mom. TW is looking for HIS MOTHER the one he has missed for 3 years. HE wants her not a substitute. Yes, it is a punishment for KS not to see her son after what she did but the one who is really suffering from KS bad choices and actions is TW. TW should be the one they are thinking about and he needs his mother. IF they continue being stubborn and not letting KS at least see the boy the child will do something foolish and end up hurt. 

They could have let her see him by having a small apartment near by with guards around and letting her talk to the boy. I think all he wants is time with his mom and yes, I  know that he will prolly want to live with her again but at least if he knows he has access to see her and talk to her he will not be so upset and escalate to willfulness. I also think the child is smart enough to understand what happened and that they should let KS see him to explain. If they do not he will start to feel that they are trying to keep him from his mom and act out blaming them and hating them. 

I was really surprised that they managed to keep what happen with KS quiet and TW not find out. Did they put blinders and ear plugs on everyone? Did TW have guards around him while out of the house and at school? OR have they hid who his family really is so no one can tie him to KS? Why has this child not had other children or parents mentioning his mother and what happened? Its all very strange and a big loop hole in the plot line. 

HJ will follow what his parents want and will make him self try to like the college junior but something I think will make him realize she is not a good fit for him. 

I keep thinking this kid is going to run off looking for KS and get hurt (or KS gets hurt saving his life) or he will become ill from this. I think only then will the Shin's get that not just anyone can be what the child wants he wants his own mother not a replacement. Perhaps seeing KS get hurt saving her son will be what makes the Shin's start to forgive her. 

KS has paid with jail time now she needs to pay for her past deeds by living her life and helping those directly or indirectly she effected with her bad business and personal decisions. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:44 AM, rolisrntex said:

I was surprised that Jenny got upset at seeing KS getting harassed by those drunk dirty old men.

Jenny has always wanted to be accepted and loved by her mom. I am not surprised because even though KS did and said some evil and awful things to Jenny the girl still craved her mother. I also think that Jenny is carrying around a bit of guilt over being part of the catalyst for TW having lost his mother as well and seeing KS having fall so far prolly prompted her to jump into action especially since KS is her bio mom. 

The next arc is all about these characters mending relationships and paying for their own crimes I think. 

Jenny and JY will end up being the bridge for TW to see his mom and the Shin's to allow it. 

Written Preview Episode 115:

"In between the Hyun Joon (Park Jun-hyuk) and Eugene (Yeong-Miju) who met again, a mild flow of air begins to flow. On the other hand, Jenny (Pak Garam), who was saddened by the images of Gyeong-sin (Woo Hee-jin) and Taewoong (Kim Min-joon) who miss each other, decided to do something for them."

So it looks like HJ and the college junior are dating possibly. Jenny is upset at seeing KS and TW missing one another and will prolly try to get JY to let KS see TW I think. 

Archived