[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

On 9/27/2018 at 12:08 PM, rolisrntex said:

I'm thinking she will try to get her out of the way. She and Jenny are the only ones who know the truth. However, she may embrace as well. We shall see.

I'm more leaning to her harming Jenny too. KS is more afraid of her family and husband finding out about Jenny. Her first instinct is to get rid of her. If she goes the other way around, then we won't have a drama:D.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS's reactions and actions are going to eventually cause JY and SH to wonder what is going on. KS has already started trying to brain wash Jenny that JY does not want her around. From the preview Jenny lashes out at JY about her telling her what to do and not being her mother. JY was just trying to reprimand Jenny for whatever her actions were but given KS whispering in her ear saying bad things making it seem like JY told KS she did not want Jenny around and is not family Jenny is now hurt and lashing out. JY looked shocked and confused since she thought she had taken care of this when they first met and took in Jenny. How long before JY questions what has made Jenny act that way? I hope it does not take long for JY to ask Jenny what is going on and finding out what KS has said. Given JY's personality she would not hesitate to confront KS. JY is very protective of the people she cares about but also about children. Just as KS has been busted every time before she will again be busted. Her actions are going to lead to her past coming out and the truth of who Jenny really is. When that happens everyone will remember how KS reacted around Jenny and realize its true. 

The more that KS does to get Jenny away the more she will hurt herself. Jenny unfortunately is craving a place to belong and a family. She found that with JY's family so she is not thinking to ask JY if that is true she is only reacting to being hurt thinking that JY is talking about her behind her back and does not want her around. Once Jenny realizes that its KS and not JY KS will be in big trouble for trying to push her away from the very people that have accepted her like family. All because KS is trying to save her secret. 

It was very telling that Tony became attached to Jenny and when the truth comes out they will all realize why. KS was like a crazy person at the house asking JY what she meant etc. Everything out her mouth seemed guilty but no one will realize why until they learn who Jenny really is to KS. What got me the most was KS saying she did not want Tony playing with an orphan like it is a plague or something and can rub off on him. Jenny is only an orphan on paper because KS made her that way letting her mother send the child away to not ruin her chances to marry up. In the end it will end up with JY being a mother to Jenny (as she already is) and to Tony.

So it appears Hyun Shin's dominoes are getting lined up to topple by the writer. By trying to talk Jenny into moving into a studio apartment, KS has now roused suspicion from SH/JY. Especially after KS told JY that she didn't want Jenny around Tae Wong. JY knows KS doesn't like Jenny and is now wondering why she tried to get Jenny to move. So far, all of KS's efforts to get rid of her have failed. Even the old man has signed off on Jenny being the model for their new brand.

It looks like the old man is ready to retire and is now setting his two sons up to see who will take his spot as chairman. He wants both of his son's involved with the company. HJ has been the heir apparent for a while now but it seems like he will lose out due to his wife's greed and trying to destroy SH/JY's involvement. She should have gotten the message when the old man had all of them in his office but she didn't. She will ruin everything for her husband.

And now JY has become the favorite DIL of Mrs. Shin due to JY's sincerity and the fact JY can still provide more grandchildren. She was deeply touched by JY's inebriated confession of thanks to her in-laws for accepting her has their DIL even when she knew it was a hard decision for them. I think Mr. Shin was touched as well even though thus far, he has not said much about it or to JY.

kekeke... there is a saying in my language about how someone throws sand on themselves -- meaning it is their own actions that lead to their downfall. if kyung shin had simply ignored jenny's existence, nothing may have happened. instead, her trying to be fake nice to jenny and at the same time, plotting to get rid of her makes it even more obvious that something is off. it is going to be interesting as everyone starts piecing the clues together...

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... there is a saying in my language about how someone throws sand on themselves -- meaning it is their own actions that lead to their downfall. if kyung shin had simply ignored jenny's existence, nothing may have happened. instead, her trying to be fake nice to jenny and at the same time, plotting to get rid of her makes it even more obvious that something is off. it is going to be interesting as everyone starts piecing the clues together...

Ha. I was going to post the same thing. In order to get what she wants, she always oversteps and pushes too hard. That's why her schemes always blow up in her face. She had already roused suspicion from JY/SH in her dealings with Jenny and now this. What an idiot! I figure in a couple of episodes, this will all blow up and she will be outed as Jenny's birth mother. 

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

It has already come to this point. If KS had just left Jenny alone she would be fine. Jenny has already said that she knows her bio parents have new families and she did not want to complicate or make them uncomfy but KS could not stay still. You could tell that although Jenny is hurt to see her mom with a new kid and family she has no part of she was not willing to hurt KS's new life. Instead Jenny was happy just to be near and perhaps talk to her now and then. Jenny was eating up just being able to have KS's fake care for her but now she has totally ruined it with her actions to hurt her own daughter. 

KS never expected that not only did Jenny not leave, but JY and SH are protecting her and bringing in the police to perhaps investigate. Things have gotten way to big at this point and again KS is willing to do anything to protect herself forgetting that her actions would hurt the company as well as her own child Jenny. Again KS over estimated everything thinking she was so smart. Even if the police can't find out who stole the phone or track the IP's of who put the negative reports on line eventually Step bro will be caught eventually and they will not stop trying to find out who did it. 

Where Jenny was starting to listen to KS a bit now she finds out that it was KS who stole her phone possibly and perhaps has something to do with the scandal going on. KS never thought someone would see her or that the Jenny's phone would ring right at the wrong time allowing JY's cousin to see it and hear the ring tone. No matter how much KS lies she will eventually be caught as the instigator of this mess that tried to hurt Jenny's career and reputation.

From the preview Jenny meets with KS and its prolly to find out if it was her and I am sure KS will act like it was not or be trapped to admit it. The voice over shows Jenny saying she will find out who did it and we hear KS saying does she really want to fight her. Which means either Jenny jerked away and ran off once again not listening to KS's lies and KS later was talking to herself again about Jenny not going away or Jenny let her have it and KS responded. I think its going to be a case of Jenny getting away from KS again and KS brooding saying something about Jenny trying to fight her. What she can't seem to get is she said the same thing about JY and look what happen and now Jenny has people in her corner to fight for her. JY and SH and JY's family all love her and treat her like a daughter. 

Once again KS has brought suspicion to JY and SH with the trip to NY. KS is doing way too much for someone who keeps bad mouthing Jenny and wants her gone. 

We see in the preview that after they think about KS being the one who possibly stole the phone JY is asking Jenny if she and KS perhaps have a secret and Jenny blows up saying no but her actions tell a different tale. Later we see JY mentioning how Jenny thought of KS as a mother and it seems JY may have a train of thought to think that KS is possibly Jenny's bio mom since she knows that Jenny's bio mom has a new family already. I wonder if JY will shake that thought off or will she really think it could be true. Someone for sure needs to and get a DNA test to prove it. 

Looks like a woman from Big Bro's past is making a timely entrance right on time for KS to be kicked out the door I hope and soon. I want KS to be busted if not tonight then by the end of next week. Its time that greedy , toxic woman is out the door of that family. It wont get rid of her because she is petty and spiteful and will never think to take responsibility for why she has lost her marriage and son. For someone like KS it will become all their fault for how they treated her over the years, then for JY coming in and becoming the favorite and for SH and JY stealing what KS feels should belong to her only and later for Jenny ruining everything. The paper company will come into play and idiot step bro will fall right in to the trap and be left holding the bag for a min. 

Soooo.... JY's pregnant!!! YESSSSS.... the conception dream with the MIL in it and the same key that MIL dreamed of with the small bit of morning sickness when she smelled something in the fridge proves it. JY will ignore it for now since she just went to HR for a check up and HR said it was too early to tell but also because of what is going on with Jenny. KS is going to have a fit when it comes out that JY is pregnant (hopefully with twins) as it was the one thing she did not want but she wont be able to do anything because her past and being Jenny's bio mom is going to blow up. All her words and actions about and to Jenny will be remembered and they will realize that is why. 

31 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Omo just watched the live feed without my wife because she is working tonight so I could only pick out bits and pieces of the conversations but is Jenny going to get revenge on KS in tomorrow’s preview?

It looks like KS has said too much one too many times to Jenny hurting her with her evil ways trying to get rid of that girl. From the preview it looks like perhaps Jenny has a business card for someone and makes a call. Will it be Big bro who she calls to tell him the truth about who she is or is it someone else? 

If it is big bro then he will be foolish and I bet mention it to KS. IF KS finds out she will try to get that girl out of the way from telling on her. That could mean kidnapping or something worse. If it is someone else then as long as KS does not find out Jenny is safe so far. If we get a kidnapping or Jenny hurt KS is really going to be in huge trouble and the secret she was so afraid to come out will blow up in her face. 

KS does not understand family let alone how strangers have taken Jenny in and see her as family. These people have shown time and time again that they care about Jenny and will not let her be alone or without support or someone worry about her. If something happens to Jenny JY and SH will be looking for her fast.

JY already thought once that KS may be her mother but she pushed the thought away. It also seems that Jenny may have told JY that her mother either rejected her or is the one behind what happened to her. Subs will clear up a lot. 

I have to say I am glad to see that woman come into Big Bros life again. KS is not the right one for him. The woman does things that are wrong or behind his back and does not listen to a word he says. She steps all over him and its no wonder he is not drinking every night. That woman is single and I bet she liked him at one time and prolly still does. The preview shows him having more contact with her. Once KS's mess blows up Big bro is done with her. Using tony will not keep him married to her anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It looks like KS has said too much one too many times to Jenny hurting her with her evil ways trying to get rid of that girl. From the preview it looks like perhaps Jenny has a business card for someone and makes a call. Will it be Big bro who she calls to tell him the truth about who she is or is it someone else? 

If it is big bro then he will be foolish and I bet mention it to KS. IF KS finds out she will try to get that girl out of the way from telling on her. That could mean kidnapping or something worse. If it is someone else then as long as KS does not find out Jenny is safe so far. If we get a kidnapping or Jenny hurt KS is really going to be in huge trouble and the secret she was so afraid to come out will blow up in her face. 

KS does not understand family let alone how strangers have taken Jenny in and see her as family. These people have shown time and time again that they care about Jenny and will not let her be alone or without support or someone worry about her. If something happens to Jenny JY and SH will be looking for her fast.

JY already thought once that KS may be her mother but she pushed the thought away. It also seems that Jenny may have told JY that her mother either rejected her or is the one behind what happened to her. Subs will clear up a lot. 

I have to say I am glad to see that woman come into Big Bros life again. KS is not the right one for him. The woman does things that are wrong or behind his back and does not listen to a word he says. She steps all over him and its no wonder he is not drinking every night. That woman is single and I bet she liked him at one time and prolly still does. The preview shows him having more contact with her. Once KS's mess blows up Big bro is done with her. Using tony will not keep him married to her anymore. 

Yeah I noticed that the thought of KS being Jenny's birth mom popped into JY's head. I'm actually hoping Jenny calls Mr. Shin. The old man will have Mr. Moon look into it quietly until the facts are known then drop the hammer so hard on KS she will not know what hit her. It's for sure Big Bro has had a belly full of KS. He has warned her many times to cut out her scheming but she just won't listen. KS doesn't respect her husband and thinks he is soft. I'm betting she is about to see a side of him she has never seen before.

20 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Yeah I noticed that the thought of KS being Jenny's birth mom popped into JY's head. I'm actually hoping Jenny calls Mr. Shin. The old man will have Mr. Moon look into it quietly until the facts are known then drop the hammer so hard on KS she will not know what hit her. It's for sure Big Bro has had a belly full of KS. He has warned her many times to cut out her scheming but she just won't listen. KS doesn't respect her husband and thinks he is soft. I'm betting she is about to see a side of him she has never seen before.

I hope its father in law too. With the competent assistant around if he finds out its for sure they will dig it all up. The man has wanted something on KS after the threat she gave to him when she was told to turn herself in. He is very weary of her now and had hoped to curb her greediness and stop her from trying to push his sons to fight over his wealth. He knows she is not a good person and given how his wife has mentioned KS's character on more than one occasion he knows that she is not going to leave without something to truly force her to. KS is spiteful and nasty and will not hesitate to bring them down with her. 

KS hurt Jenny badly when Jenny confirmed that it was KS who stole her phone and put that mess out on the internet. KS slipped up and mentioned something I believe that only someone who would have seen her phone would know I think at that moment Jenny could no longer doubt that it was KS who the cousin saw. The sad part is once she was busted KS did not apologize but instead made things only worse.  Her actions are leading her past to come out. Jenny tried to not mess up her life but KS insisted on messing up Jenny's life and career. KS's selfishness and arrogance is about to blow her up. 

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

they not only took her in but ji young is her legal guardian. when they went to get a new phone, ji young showed some paperwork that allows her to apply for jenny to get a new phone as jenny is underage. kyung shin has no affection for anyone and so it is hard for her to understand why some strangers would taken jenny in and take legal responsibility for her....

13 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

KS slipped up and mentioned something I believe that only someone who would have seen her phone would know I think at that moment Jenny could no longer doubt that it was KS who the cousin saw.

You nailed it!

Spoiler

KS did mention something during the conversation that only someone who looked at Jenny's phone would know. Therefore, Jenny  knows coupled with all of the other circumstantial evidence she had that KS was the culprit. KS has stepped in it big time. Jenny is out to ruin her career just like she ruined Jenny's.

I really enjoyed the conversation between the two elder Shins in this episode. The old man is not happy that KS bankrupted one of his long time business associates. A partnership that went back 2 generations. I loved Mrs Shin's retort about him thinking Big Bro was soft. She nailed it. Big Bro is not soft but well mannered.

It appears KS's actions at work have caused a serious rift in her marriage. Big Bro is so disgusted with her, he does not even want to sleep in the same room. This issue with Jenny and the fact from the preview for Monday KS appears once again trying to kick SH out of the family business will probably be the straws that breaks the camel's back. I also like the fact the writer is trying to introduce a new love interest for Big Bro.

I froze the screen on the preview where Jenny was holding the business card. It is Big Bro's card. Let's see what happens. I think he may react differently than what we expect. He may put Mr. Moon to work quietly this time.

I haven't thought this for a couple of weeks now but I am looking forward to Monday's episode.

never tick off a teenager!!! :lol: kyung shin has no experience handling teenagers and so assumes that she can threaten the kid into doing her will. this is going to backfire her on so many ways because it is not like jenny has enough life experience to think beyond the moment and they don't have an emotional bond that jenny will just obey. instead, jenny is just going to be driven by her emotions and her hurt. now that ji young knows, how long will she keep it to herself and not tell sang hyuk? and looks like from the preview, jenny might tell brother?

@rolisrntex ~ looks like brother will divorce? he is already sleeping outside and now with a potential love interest, he may find a new life. however, given kyung shin's tendencies, it may not be him actively seeking a romance. but as usual, kyung shin assuming all sorts of things and creating circumstances where people end up together! :D

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

looks like brother will divorce? he is already sleeping outside and now with a potential love interest, he may find a new life. however, given kyung shin's tendencies, it may not be him actively seeking a romance. but as usual, kyung shin assuming all sorts of things and creating circumstances where people end up together!

At first, I think it will be KS jumping to conclusions like she always does as you said. I also think her actions and reactions to the circumstances will probably drive him to another woman's arms. Their marriage is already under strain due to greed driving her to cause a rift in the family and her mistreatment of the company's business associates. 

As @Ldy Gmerm said, Mr. Shin does not want his sons fighting over the family wealth when he is gone. He is structuring the company where both of his boys will run it together on equal footing by giving Big Bro control of the fashion and production business and SH control of distribution and retail. There is also SH's existing cosmetics business that he will keep control of. 

However, other than greed, I think KS believes SH is a better business man than her husband and that is why she feels threatened by him.

Although, the point I have picked up on that I think Mr. Shin also sees is his two sons are both very good business men they just have different talents. Big Bro is really talented at managing the day to day business and structuring the company. SH is the big picture creative type.  He comes up with new ideas and concepts and executes them. You need both to make a business successful so they complement each other very nicely.

If the new lady ends up with Big Bro, you will have the full complement to make the family business successful with the two sons and their ladies.

Hyung Joon- Operations and deal making

New Lady - Finance

Sang Hyuk- Concepts and Vision

Ji Young - Design and artistic creativity

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

they not only took her in but ji young is her legal guardian. when they went to get a new phone, ji young showed some paperwork that allows her to apply for jenny to get a new phone as jenny is underage. kyung shin has no affection for anyone and so it is hard for her to understand why some strangers would taken jenny in and take legal responsibility for her....

I am not sure that KS has learned that JY is Jenny's legal guardian it does not matter if she knows it or not frankly. What KS has to learn is that Jenny is not alone anymore that nothing she does to try to remove or hurt Jenny will go un-noticed by the people that have taken her in and see her as family. Also that they will not stand for anyone to hurt Jenny and will fight back. 

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

You nailed it!

Reveal hidden contents

KS did mention something during the conversation that only someone who looked at Jenny's phone would know. Therefore, Jenny  knows coupled with all of the other circumstantial evidence she had that KS was the culprit. KS has stepped in it big time. Jenny is out to ruin her career just like she ruined Jenny's.

I really enjoyed the conversation between the two elder Shins in this episode. The old man is not happy that KS bankrupted one of his long time business associates. A partnership that went back 2 generations. I loved Mrs Shin's retort about him thinking Big Bro was soft. She nailed it. Big Bro is not soft but well mannered.

It appears KS's actions at work have caused a serious rift in her marriage. Big Bro is so disgusted with her, he does not even want to sleep in the same room. This issue with Jenny and the fact from the preview for Monday KS appears once again trying to kick SH out of the family business will probably be the straws that breaks the camel's back. I also like the fact the writer is trying to introduce a new love interest for Big Bro.

I froze the screen on the preview where Jenny was holding the business card. It is Big Bro's card. Let's see what happens. I think he may react differently than what we expect. He may put Mr. Moon to work quietly this time.

I haven't thought this for a couple of weeks now but I am looking forward to Monday's episode.

I would like to see him do just that, quietly have Mr. Moon dig up the truth and even get DNA from KS on the sly to test against Jenny. I think once a seed of doubt is placed in his mind it will be driven to find out the truth. KS has shown her ugly side to her husband one too many times so I can't see him being so blinded as he was before he found out how KS had lied on JY before she married SH. KS does not see her husband as a threat but I think she underestimates the man and if Jenny manages to see him or anyone on KS's side and tells them who she really is they will check out what Jenny says and verify by blood. Blood tells all. All it takes really is a DNA test to make everyone realize what KS was hiding and what she was doing to that girl. 

JY has already had the thought so it will not take her long to realize its true and KS is Jenny's bio mom who has rejected her and is behind hurting her. One of JY's soft spots are children. JY may understand why KS had to give Jenny away but she will not understand why when Jenny showed up in front of her and she confirmed who she was KS had to try to ruin the girl and hurt her. This is what everyone will be upset about. Of course her husband and in laws will be mad that she a kid before and lied that she was innocent and had no past relationships. It only confirms the mother in laws suspicions about KS. 

JY , SH and the rest will be very mad that she tried to hurt Jenny especially when Jenny has said that she was not going to disrupt her bio moms life since she has a new family. KS went too far in trying to hurt a. a child and b. someone who had already decided not to mess up what KS had now. 

5 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

At first, I think it will be KS jumping to conclusions like she always does as you said. I also think her actions and reactions to the circumstances will probably drive him to another woman's arms. Their marriage is already under strain due to greed driving her to cause a rift in the family and her mistreatment of the company's business associates. 

As @Ldy Gmerm said, Mr. Shin does not want his sons fighting over the family wealth when he is gone. He is structuring the company where both of his boys will run it together on equal footing by giving Big Bro control of the fashion and production business and SH control of distribution and retail. There is also SH's existing cosmetics business that he will keep control of. 

However, other than greed, I think KS believes SH is a better business man than her husband and that is why she feels threatened by him.

Although, the point I have picked up on that I think Mr. Shin also sees is his two sons are both very good business men they just have different talents. Big Bro is really talented at managing the day to day business and structuring the company. SH is the big picture creative type.  He comes up with new ideas and concepts and executes them. You need both to make a business successful so they complement each other very nicely.

If the new lady ends up with Big Bro, you will have the full complement to make the family business successful with the two sons and their ladies.

Hyung Joon- Operations and deal making

New Lady - Finance

Sang Hyuk- Concepts and Vision

Ji Young - Design and artistic creativity

I think this is the case as well. KS will ruin what little bit of affection her husband has for her by accusing him of wrong doing with this woman. KS will throw again what happened 5 years ago in his face never realizing that her husband did nothing wrong that night and told the woman he loved his wife. Once she starts acting crazy and nasty to him and possibly that woman its a done deal for him she will have killed her marriage and Jenny will be the icing on the cake to make him decided to divorce her no longer worrying about Tony loosing his mother. 

I too think the Chairman has set things up just as you are saying. Nothing he seems to say to KS stops her from trying to create dissension in his family between his sons. Her going behind their back to ruin their partner and her seeming to think she knows best only makes kicking her out when the truth about Jenny comes out the evidence they need so she is not able to hold on without being ruined. This wont stop her of course because KS can't take responsibility for her part in things she will feel they all did her wrong instead of the fact she was doing them wrong by her actions. 

KS feels a threat from SH and does see him as a better businessman  than her husband. AS you mentioned there is no competition SH and his brother have different skills that they are very good at. KS unfortunately sees what her husband strengths are as a weakness and she will be the ultimate looser in this game she is playing. 

I am very happy to see this new woman and with her by the big bro's side he will finally gain the wife he deserves and that family will end up the better with JY and that woman in it. 

21 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am very happy to see this new woman and with her by the big bro's side he will finally gain the wife he deserves and that family will end up the better with JY and that woman in it.  

it is just a minor detail but it is nice change to see that the woman is divorced and working and doing well -- in other words, not ex-flame from the past who waited like 20+ years as it usually happens in other dramas. :D

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it is just a minor detail but it is nice change to see that the woman is divorced and working and doing well -- in other words, not ex-flame from the past who waited like 20+ years as it usually happens in other dramas. :D

I think that KS has a bit of a napoleon complex and thinks she has the ability to threaten and bully every one she meets and they have no way to fight back. She tried it with JY and it failed then she tried it with Jenny and its failing now (Not that she realizes it) next she could try it with this woman but from what I see this woman is a successful person in her own right who has her own power and money and it will fail once again. Instead like everything else KS tries it will only make things worse and push her husband and that woman together. Sealing the end of her marriage by her own hand. 

A new baby is on the way! JY is so incredibly happy... I really can’t imagine the writer will take this one away, but I do think KS will try and we will probably have at least one scare.

poor Jenny doesn’t deserve to be treated so terribly by her parents. I am so glad she has JY though. They are such a great daily and their unwavering love and acceptance of her will really help her through this. I do wish she would stop listening to KS bash her and actually trust and accept the love so willingly offered to her but the pain she has endured through her lifetime is making that very difficult.

its a guilty pleasure this joy of watching JY be loved and adored by her in laws, while KS stews in her pot of jealousy. I’m really not ok that they have been completely forgiven in a sense by JY but in a way this is the best sort of revenge for KS after all she has done against JY. The fact that she has never been able to be accepted and JY has been not only a big part of their family but the necklace and key from her MIl.. BTW, what is that key for anyway? Just curious if anyone knows.

Archived