[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

Yay, glad to hear of the ratings increase!

It was a great episode that left me wanting more. Can't believe there's only two episodes left. :[

I was getting frustrated at all the fake evidence stacked against Kang Woo. The intense scene between him and Kwon Joo in the stairwell was so good. I felt sorry at his disappointment when he realized she didn't believe him in that moment. Really broke my heart.

Glad that Kwon Joo figured out the truth quickly though and that she's working with KW again. I also think Chief Na is still alive.... But barely. Not sure why Bang Je Soo hasn't killed him yet though. I do hope he is saved and he makes up with KW.

Now poor Jin Seo Yool is going to be in danger. I knew it the moment he asked to go home. Ugh. I wanted him to ask for backup or something! >_<

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lumibear said:

Yay, glad to hear of the ratings increase!

It was a great episode that left me wanting more. Can't believe there's only two episodes left. :[

I was getting frustrated at all the fake evidence stacked against Kang Woo. The intense scene between him and Kwon Joo in the stairwell was so good. I felt sorry at his disappointment when he realized she didn't believe him in that moment. Really broke my heart.

Glad that Kwon Joo figured out the truth quickly though and that she's working with KW again. I also think Chief Na is still alive.... But barely. Not sure why Bang Je Soo hasn't killed him yet though. I do hope he is saved and he makes up with KW.

Now poor Jin Seo Yool is going to be in danger. I knew it the moment he asked to go home. Ugh. I wanted him to ask for backup or something! >_<

How many episode does this drama have? I think it has 16 episodes? Why they cut the episode of this drama? Im waiting romantic scene between KW and Kwon Joo

The script for the last episode...I already feel sad that this drama is ending next weekend.

OCN seems to be really happy about the ratings

This scene was one of my favorites. Whenever these two have a stare down contest like this sparks fly everywhere. The confrontation scenes between KJ and KW are always super intense. The acting is awesome. 

I find the latest ep.10 is quite thrilling especially after KJ found out that KW is not the real killer.

ZuFDI8T.jpg

About the preview for next week, i wonder what will happen when she told them to find Agent jin's fingers, perhaps that killer hunting his house and attack him for sake of trespassing his so-called-dark-web lol :sweatingbullets: 

I can’t help it, the confrontation between KW and KJ is epic! I see hurt in their eyes!

and how come i see, smell and feel Romance! Geez!

I’m just glad to see light about KW. I always believe in him lol although I wont blame KJ for doubting 

The Observer becomes the Observed! At last!

The thrills and spills of Episode 10 must be revisited... Watching it while cooking is not the best especially when I looked away a certain points to hunt down my sauces. :D

Ratings increase is fantastic but hasn't yet hit the dizzy heights of Tunnel. But it's on track... ;)

@nateko  Yeah, the stare down was great. LHN has such haunting eyes and LJU excels at looking forlorn with his. But I don't think we're in any danger of romance in this show. LOL. There's probably not enough time. I'll be happy if they simply direct all their energies towards catching Norman Bates Faux Fabre and his co-conspirators.

I don't like the thought of Agent Jin losing his fingers... Pook kid...  :angry: These people are merciless. 

As much as I was annoyed with Chief Na at various points, I certainly didn't  want him dead. He was led up the garden path and he had reasons to think the way he did. But I don't expect him or KW to ever be best buds but he too has been tormented by the case and needed real closure. I hope he isn't but why is he in a bag? 

Will be back later. Duty calls.

@nateko i dont think she should blame herself, cause if im not mistaken Agent jin willing himself to go back home and access the killer's dark web, without thinking any bad things may harm him later.  :wacko:

And most of you guys expecting to see loveline between those two? why i don't see it coming? cause OCN dramas are rarely to have a loveline lols. 

=======

[Voice 2] Ep 10 Kwon Yul shows his face in front of Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook

voice12.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na points a gun at Lee Jin Wook, "Surrender yourself." 

1. [+314,-7]
Voice is so good. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Scriptwriter of Voice, get an award. I'm complimenting you!!!!!

2. [+236,-3]
So many things happened today. It's so fun to watch. Lee Jin Wook's face is crazy. 

3. [+181,-4]
There may be people who didn't watch today's ending, but there won't be anyone not watching Voice next week. 

4. [+68,-4]
That's right. I knew that Kang Kwon Joo will believe in Do Kang Woo. 

5. [+77,-14]
Seriously, Lee Ha Na's acting is really good. I was so immersed that I was trembling. 

6. [+51,-4]
The person who gave Lee Jin Wook his meds are in cahoots with Kwon Yul. That is why even when he takes his meds, he still sees hallucinations. Lee Jin Wook is Kwon Yul's half-brother. Looks like his father's personality disorder is inherited by Kwon Yul. 

7. [+46,-1]
Almost cried because of Lee Jin Wook's expressions. ㅠㅠ  His acting is amazing. 

8. [+29,-0]
Lee Jin Wook's acting is
daebak. I was so angry and felt unfair for him, but it's good that it was cleared up. 

9. [+25,-1]
Crazy Lee Jin Wook is so sexy. 

Spoiler

voice10.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na · Lee Jin Wook vs Kwon Yul, criminal reveals his face 

1. [+1253,-42]
The best drama in history. Really interesting. 

2. [+852,-61] 
Ah, I really like Lee Ha Na's acting style
.... I like her smile too. Her lips become •ㅅ• when she's serious, I like that too.. Her voice is my type.. Unni, please act for a long time... 

3. [+620,-15]
Kwon Yul is the son of Lee Jin Wook's father and his secret
lover.. That is why he inherited his psychopathic traits.. He is using Do Kang Woo who is his half-brother. 

4. [+402,-8]
Humans live by controlling their anger... If everyone expresses it, they will become beasts, and the world will be covered in blood
.. I'm afraid that psychopaths might imitate this drama..!!  

5. [+167,-6]
My heart fluttered for Kwon Joo and Kang Woo. Especially at the scene where Kang Woo smiled at the takeaway meal. 

6. [+152,-3]
I guess Kwon Yul and Lee Jin Wook are brothers, and the perpetrator of the case in Japan was done by their father. Lee Jin Wook witnessed his father murdering someone, and suffers from trauma and causes his blackout. Kwon Yul inherited his father's psychopathic traits. Lee Jin Wook is afraid that he would inherit those traits, which is why he tries so hard. 

7. [+143,-7]
To be honest, after season 1 with Mo Tae Gu as the murderer, it is not possible to not have high expectations for the murderer in season 2
.... I'm seeing actor Kwon Yul in a new light because he allowed us to see a murderer with a different style from Mo Tae Gu.. Those fine and detailed expression changes are so good... 

8. [+137,-8]
Please have team leader Do Kang Woo continue to be in season 3, scriptwriter.
 <-- i agreed with this comment, really hope to see LJW in S3.!!!! :D

9. [+131,-7]
Today's episode was endgame. Lee Jin Wook is crazy. I acknowledge the scriptwriter.

cr

17 hours ago, nateko said:

@AlexandraReid He must've cut off agent Jin's fingers :astonished: What the hell, so gruesome. KJ will surely blame herself if anything happens to het team member after she asked him to find out the info. 

There's possibility he send one of his insect-minion to do it. Gosh! I can't imagine how heart-breaking KJ would be. :bawling:

17 hours ago, nateko said:

And yes, dak web is a real thing, the perfect place for scum like the killer.  

Yeah, all sorts of crime activities you can ever imagine of exist in there. 

17 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

I can’t help it, the confrontation between KW and KJ is epic! I see hurt in their eyes!

and how come i see, smell and feel Romance! Geez!

I’m just glad to see light about KW. I always believe in him lol although I wont blame KJ for doubting 

KJ really want to trust KW, and give him the benefit of doubt, that explains why she still follow him at underground parking to talk. But, she is torn between trusting the circumstantial evidences & the new fact about his history ,and trusting her ears to KW's earnest words.  I still remember that intense stare down contest in Episode 2, and then KJ eye-avoiding KW stare after Det. Park wife's case, and then the underground parking hurtful stare.  Their "eye-language" always fascinating to watch and always put us viewers being hopeful for a little romance between.. hahaha! :lol:

14 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:
And most of you guys expecting to see loveline between those two? why i don't see it coming? cause OCN dramas are rarely to have a loveline lols. 

I am one of those with hopeful wish. Just 30 seconds scene hinting romantic relationship would do for me. Both single anyway. Hahaha! BUT, knowing OCN, I will just keep being hopeful. LOL!. :lol:   For now, I am satisfied with the care gesture, trust, smile, and eye-stare they showed to each other. So much for their chemistry. *back to reality* :lol:

8 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am one of those with hopeful wish. Just 30 seconds scene hinting romantic relationship would do for me. Both single anyway. Hahaha! BUT, knowing OCN, I will just keep being hopeful. LOL!. :lol:   For now, I am satisfied with the care gesture, trust, smile, and eye-stare they showed to each other. So much for their chemistry. *back to reality* :lol:

they probably going to have that scene in season 3 next year omgggg im so excited :mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

they probably going to have that scene in season 3 next year omgggg im so excited :mrgreen:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

22 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

Awww mannn.. We have to wait a year??? I thought the director said in PC season 3 will air right  after season 2?? :bawling:

Oh wait, I just realized we are already in September. There's only 3 months left till next year! LOL!  :mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

im a fan of him since he participated in SBS drama Return, theres no doubt that he's a talented actor. i just wish they could do longer ep, probably 20? cause 12 - 16 eps seems not enough for me to see his hotness lol :sweat_smile:

20 minutes ago, nateko said:

OMG, I'm so excited :lol: I wanted LJW

39 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

to be in season 3, I really like him. Now if only JH would join then I'd die in peace. 

Me too.. super excited about season 3..

but i think they shortened this seoason to 12? 

It should be 16 if im not wrong..

and it still possible for the love libe between KW and KJ .. even the chance is only 10%.. 

if you watch God Quiz, it also OCN drama, but they have loveline between the 2 leads (ryu doek hwan and yoon joo hee) 

so i think it still possible for them to be a couple ..

Watching it with sub what going on :

1.agent jin don't tell me they killed him and toke his fingers, sure kj will blame herself no matter what he want she broke the protocol letting  him doing danger police work in his house, it against the rule he using his personal computer to do that , I hope he a live but even so a live  without fingers :bawling: ( no I hope the translation was wrong ) 

2. Okay from the sub kW dad and older brother are death , I am not sure if I should believe  that too , the Japanese girl ear was evidence  the police gound and should back to the family with the body  ( it in Japan ) but it ending  with the killer hands so how much I can trust what written in police  paper and how old , big and strong  this killers network!!!!

3. If his dad and brother really death, then the masked killer is a step brother, some kid they know back then !! I gave up they going to play that till the end 

4.kw poor kid , finding his father killing his friend, finding that he crazy and that something he may have too, losing his father, his brother and his whole life at the same times, people think he not just a murder son ( that alone worse ) but thinks  he crazy too like his father and helped  him killing the girl , poor 10 years old kid no wounder he have all this problems he barely survive fighting all that and fighting himself I am proud of you and i  am thankful I have faith in you , poor man kj was really different  human being in his life .

Edit:

Let me be honest I am really can't trust the what the paper say I can see how old and strong the killers group was I can't now believe anything , everything may be lies , kW father may be a killer and maybe not , maybe they did to him what they try to did to kW making himself  think he a killer, he maybe try to run and that why they killed him or maybe they killed him to hide the true 

I don't know I am not trusting what they shown till the end , as we know this season is all about trust , mind game and powerfully hands that wrote the facts as they like 

So I am going to be open minded to any thoughts now, let see what they planing to do 

What I've gathered from the recent articles is that the director didn't want the second season to be 16 episodes because the story wouldn't fit in this timeframe as it's too long. So basically from before starting to work on the second season he already negotiated with the network that Voice will have a third season. He also mentioned that the third season will be a direct continuation of the second and that is the main reason they will try to start filming the third season as soon as possible. He stated that he wants his story to have continuity and that the third season's first episode will pick up where the last episode of season 2 ends. The next season will continue to focus on hate crimes that have been more and more frequent in South Korea and everywhere else in the world. They are currently negotiating the filming schedule with LHN and LJW but it's pretty clear that they knew about season 3 when they agreed on season 2. 

Lol at the guys in the back :sweat_smile:

@nateko  they 'made' this pic :)  Guys had a very good time filming Voice 2 :thumbsup:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

im a fan of him since he participated in SBS drama Return, theres no doubt that he's a talented actor.

Nice to see that cute Dokgo Young was appreciated  :)  Like him too.

Jin Uk ssi is :wub:  I liked him from 2014 when his Sohyun Seja ("Three musketeers") impressed me.

Luv all his characters from tender Im Seok Man in 2006 till last one - our Kang-woo :) 

He was so refine in Alone in Love where Lee Ha Na acted too - it was her first drama, and she mentioned that to play with Jin Uk in Voice it likes to meet an old friend. 

Archived