[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

Oh man, I couldn't agree more with everyone who's disappointed with the last episode. I'm usually a casual watcher and don't pay too much attention to minor mishaps but this episode was just so incredibly sloppy even for me. Everything from the first few seconds till the end of the zombie drug case was sloppy. I wonder if they have a very tight filming schedule that so many mistakes were present. 

1. The beginning of the episode felt like a different drama. First, KW went into that secret basement/room that didn't have any windows (based on the lack of signal) then what the hell was with the lightning and thunder. The editing was ridiculous, that lighting effect was too fake and looked more like a faulty video. Then what the hell was that projected tape and some random Japanese little girl? Who's that, how is this even connected to KW, what's the deal about it all? Clearly, there was no projector in the room. Was that a manifestation of KW's blackouts? Then it's not a random blackout, it's a hallucination and he clearly isn't able to move while he's experiencing this. Still, that was so random I don't know what to think of it. What do you guys think?

2. Right after the officers found KW and he woke up, he informed the centre that they rescued two victims and are heading to the next crime scene - the bitten taxi driver. But no one told him that they found the second guy, his colleagues only informed him about the bitten taxi driver. 

3. After receiving a text from the killer the first thing KJ needed to do was to ask the hacker boy to track the sender and check the phone. Even if it was a burner phone they need to check it first otherwise there's no way they'd know that. 

4. The whole part about the super strong and super fast zombie girl was also quite ridiculous as others have already mentioned. It really bothered me that she had perfectly white teeth when they should've been covered with blood. 

Hopefully, the quality will go back to how it was before for the 8th episode. I really want KJ to take some time to think things over and not take KW's, Chief Na's or the killer's words at face value.

I find it interesting that the more "evidence" they show that KW is the killer the more I have doubts about it. The pictures the killer sent to KJ where KW is seen fleeing the police station were clearly done by the killer himself. If that's the case, then the killer was at the police station and he could've gotten rid of the evidence before KW, while KW might've run there to stop him. The killer truly is a master manipulator, I love that he's smart, but a bit too smart for my liking. When a bag guy outsmarts a the team of heroes all the time it starts to get on my nerves. 

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

From ep7: 

LHN posted nice pics with YSM who plays Chief Na!

It's nice to see their smiles!  

From ep 10

Apparently OCN has decided that there's no need to include LHN in the promo pics!:angry:

She's doing the job herself on her insta and through her agency's account!:huh:

Of course, it's not like she's a lead and the central character of the drama.... 

I agree LHN is doing such a wonderful job, to me, there is no Voice without her. Love the picture with YSM, LHN aways has such a warm smile. :blush: I'd like quite a bit more focus on KJ's character. There weren't too many scenes with her in the last episode. I want more action for KJ since she's such an awesome character. 

Everyone feel the same about episode 7 :bawling:

I just come back home I read everyone thought and I agree on every point and weakness @titania1000 & @nateko said but sorry my friends I am tired to write reply for  every point in your great posts, maybe later but for now let summary it with two things

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The presence of the aunt, screaming and crying at the end was too much and didn't really help to make us connect with the victim like it should. Girls being drugged and abused by greedy men is a real issue, that deserved a better treatment than this story gave it. A big disappointment after the care showed in the children sexual abuse story.

That totally the right words of how most of us feeling that story did really deserve a better treatment in every side  and what it get was totally mess  for every point you all talked about 

2 hours ago, nateko said:

The editing was ridiculous, that lighting effect was too fake and looked more like a faulty video. Then what the hell was that projected tape and some random Japanese little girl? Who's that, how is this even connected to KW, what's the deal about it all? Clearly, there was no projector in the room. Was that a manifestation of KW's blackouts? Ten it's not a random blackout, it's hallucination and he clearly isn't able to move while he's experiencing this. Still, that was so random I don't know what to think of it. What do you guys th

Yeh I can't be more angry then what I was on the editing part the whole episode  if I have to forget all the mistake , crazy changing and not logic events, still  can I forget or forgive  the Japanese girl part !!!! , wow I am dieing here from the start of the drama to know about kW past and when they show us some of it they do thay with that ridiculous way made me so out of interest, that really !! It the big mystery  i should be busy now written for 100 plots  in my head about that girl but no I am not thinking about it, i hop for change in the pd style  and editing part , 

@titania1000

Thanks for the new still it show they going to let us see the past of KW as a new police  officer 

Maybe the all the episode will be about  open the old part of his past , I don't mind it he need to show kj his hands first , she has doing so much already giving him trust till now even when he hide everything and has zero proof of what he say.

I hope they show more about kj too they like making her role and affect  more less now

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:
  •  Kwon Joo's face when she couldn't even look at Kang Woo in the eyes after his return to the police station.:tears:
  • His hurt eyes when he realized she was trying  to avoid him and couldn't bring himself to ask why/what happened while they weren't especially on bad terms, just because the rejection at one point was something he seemed to have expected.:(
  • The tension between them in this brief exchange. It was really good acting from LHN and LJW.:o
  • However it was sort of sweet how  he seemed to have gone in circles, dealing with his feelings, before coming back to the GTT to see her and clear things. Was it his first time here? He seemed out of his place and a little bit lost without her. :lol:    

:thumbsup:   The same is my feelings. This interaction between LHN and LJU was excellent. A whole novel in their eyes.

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

One more reason to gather the GTT around her:  i felt (and hated it) that Kwon Joo is becoming a pawn in the game played between Kang Woo and Chief Na. She's being instrumentalized by each men to make their point. The last time a character was caught between them (Chief Na's brother and Kang Woo's partner), he ended dead. So i don't have at all good feelings about this triangle.     

I've already written that this was my feeling from the beginning - KW used her and GTT. He said it to her directly, that ppl become policemen from very different reasons and the most of this reasons aren't noble. Chief Na said abt KW almost the same: he's got a good brain but it's useless if he isn't a human being but a monster to begin with.

KW knows how to use ppl and he can do it. 

It doesn't mean that his feeling not change, but his intention is the same.

Maybe we will see the struggle between his feelings and his intentions? :rolleyes:

(In any case, I don't believe that PD let KKJ be killed :angry:)

An interesting thing from ep.8 - the Japanese girl KW saw was killed years ago. KW went to Japan in the past and Chief Na suspects him of killing her but at the end of the episode, they showed that the killer has that little girl's ear. Apparently, the killer said that the girl had enhanced hearing abilities just like KJ. So basically the killer killed the little girl, but KW thinks that he might have something to do with her death. 

32 minutes ago, nateko said:

An interesting thing from ep.8 - the Japanese girl KW saw was killed years ago. KW went to Japan in the past and Chief Na suspects him of killing her but at the end of the episode, they showed that the killer has that little girl's ear. Apparently, the killer said that the girl had enhanced hearing abilities just like KJ. So basically the killer killed the little girl, but KW thinks that he might have something to do with her death. 

what !!!!!!!!!11

i didn't watch ep 8 even raw yet but 

1. she was like KJ that interest part i will wait to watch in sub before jumping from my place 

2. okay KW was in Japanese till third grade that made him was like 10-11 years old only, the killer at the best stage in the same age as KW if not younger from him what happen to think that KW or even the killer start killing human and taking their parts in that age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay killing at that age maybe i can understand but start collaging people parts and hidden it all these years i don't think a kid could do that 

okay let me calm down maybe it not the killer himself maybe he continuing other killer work, remember we still have KW dad issues that we suspect in first 3 weeks , so let me think for now that KW dad, or the killer dad or maybe their both dads or maybe the same dad anyway was the original killer and that KW forget about and the killer now trying to make KW back to were he belong as he thinks

okay i am not clam down that not helping , i will go watch it raw and then with sub and after that talk about what may happen 

one moment something i don't understand about this killer which human being he interesting on taking their body parts, something not fitting, he shows he interesting in taken dirty people and taken the part that they made mistake with but after that what he interest in KJ that clean just cause her hearing ability ?????????????????????????

12 minutes ago, nona88 said:

what !!!!!!!!!11

i didn't watch ep 8 even raw yet but 

1. she was like KJ that interest part i will wait to watch in sub before jumping from my place 

2. okay KW was in Japanese till third grade that made him was like 10-11 years old only, the killer at the best stage in the same age as KW if not younger from him what happen to think that KW or even the killer start killing human and taking their parts in that age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay killing at that age maybe i can understand but start collaging people parts and hidden it all these years i don't think a kid could do that 

okay let me calm down maybe it not the killer himself maybe he continuing other killer work, remember we still have KW dad issues that we suspect in first 3 weeks , so let me think for now that KW dad, or the killer dad or maybe their both dads or maybe the same dad anyway was the original killer and that KW forget about and the killer now trying to make KW back to were he belong as he thinks

okay i am not clam down that not helping , i will go watch it raw and then with sub and after that talk about what may happen 

one moment something i don't understand about this killer which human being he interesting on taking their body parts, something not fitting, he shows he interesting in taken dirty people and taken the part that they made mistake with but after that what he interest in KJ that clean just cause her hearing ability ?????????????????????????

I'm not sure if the killer started killing as a teenager but the gift box with the Japanese girl's ear was labelled - 1991.06.02 - Miho (ear). So he started collecting body parts years and years ago. His fridge had tens of gift boxes, like seriously very many gift boxes with body parts + today he killed his neighbour ajumma (took her tongue) and killed the guard, framing him for everything. What I don't get is how is possible for KW to know the little girl and the killer if the murder happened in 1991. That's crazy. The fact that the killer blamed the guard in this new murder makes me think that maybe that's what he's been doing for his many other murders. So maybe KW is a victim in all of this. At this point, I think that everyone is an unreliable narrator except for KJ. I don't even trust the flashbacks that they show, I'd rather only believe her and her only. 

34 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm not sure if the killer started killing as a teenager but the gift box with the Japanese girl's ear was labelled - 1991.06.02 - Miho (ear). So he started collecting body parts years and years ago. His fridge had tens of gift boxes, like seriously very many gift boxes with body parts + today he killed his neighbour ajumma (took her tongue) and killed the guard, framing him for everything. What I don't get is how is possible for KW to know the little girl and the killer if the murder happened in 1991. That's crazy. The fact that the killer blamed the guard in this new murder makes me think that maybe that's what he's been doing for his many other murders. So maybe KW is a victim in all of this. At this point, I think that everyone is an unreliable narrator except for KJ. I don't even trust the flashbacks that they show, I'd rather only believe her and her only. 

i can help them find the truth in an easy  way and with trustful person: 

why not asking oh hyun ho to help, they said in ep1 he in Japan studying so easy send him the little information they have on that Japanese girl and KW past in Japan and let him use his magical computer skills and give  KJ the really answer it will not waste time trying to hear from this or that the true :joy::joy:

now for real  i don't like the way they making KJ and KW hidden things from each other , i respect KJ for not falling in the killer trap and trying to find all the true by herself that not what anyone can do after what she hears from everyone, but i am afraid the more she digging by herself  the more she will fall in the killer lies, he watching and listen to what they all do he can easily step ahead of her making everyone or every lead she get  full of lies ( like the doctor i am not trusting her for sharing KW information, after all, she know how he hidden it from everyone, so why trusting Kj when she know nothing about her or about the fact she in KW side )

now for real connect oh hyun ho at least, we can trust him on that mission 

tumblr_inline_o6pz1ectk11shrb8p_250.gif

4 episodes left and I don't think they'll catch the killer in this season. Hope I'm wrong, I really hate being left hanging like they did with Vampire Prosecutor. There's still so much to be done, 4 episode is not enough especially if we take into the account that they showed one of the killer's accomplices - another crazy psycho killer in the making. Too many bag guys and not enough time to catch them all. 

Edit: I've only now noticed that in one of the posters KJ is crying. I wonder why?

7After watching it with sub 

1.there was another killer in the paSt I don't think it kW but maybe it was his father, the masked killer talk about that Japanese girl ear as someone he didn't know , he just hear about her from someone also,  it like he inherit the job and the body parts from the old killer !!

2.so kW till third grade was never at school ohhh so that proof to our thoughts that his father was the sychopath person, I think that why kW think he too maybe had that. So did he has only one friend and it was that little girl that asked him to play with him  and his father killed her ?? Or let think in different way that girl come from.the family of sychopath and kW was involved with them since he was her friends???maybe she was the new killer old sister !!!

Everything will be clear when we know who that girl and how she connect to the killer and kW??

3.they make it muilty personilty case then I don't think kW the killer , the killer has that too the fact he think his mother still a life Is proof that she live as one of his personality now 

And kw maybe has that too but I don't think he killed people till now, he not on that bad stage till now 

4.I am angry again about little details, kW give kj old phone to connect with sInce the killer may listen to their phone and after that he send her important text on finding another crime of the  same killer on that phone not the one he give her :sweat: I need some logics mr pd please 

At least let me find next that kj and kw  did really talk by that phone , meet and make a plan to trick the killer and act like his plan of malking kj dont trust kw is working that why their all that little and messing scene  ( I would love that kj from season 1 not person who act shocked like that, she can make the poker and ice face whatever she need so she dont need to keep eyes  hidden  everytime she meet kW, I did understand it at first but  she was still in shock but more then once that not even kj) 

Edit:  I joke about calling OHO before now call him and call Jh we have 4 ep's to catch team of psycho killers and agent park in danger, so call every help you can get it am not accepting  ending like the really killer still unknown and kw is more suspect as a killer and he maybe on run from the police and a written ending" wait for season 3 " :rage: I will have faith but how they going to solve everything in two weeks in hope the writer make me wrong again  and proud of him :innocent:

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

At least let me find next that kj and kw  did really talk by that phone , meet and make a plan to trick the killer and act like his plan of malking kj dont trust kw is working that why their all that little and messing scene  ( I would love that kj from season 1 not person who act shocked like that, she can make the poker and ice face whatever she need so she dont need to keep eyes  hidden  everytime she meet kW, I did understand it at first but  she was still in shock but more then once that not even kj) 

I agree about the KJ part. She usually keeps a perfect poker face and partially did it in her conversation with Chief Na but it really throws me off when she's trying so adamantly to not look KW in the eyes. That's such a dead giveaway, she's not even trying to be subtle. Then again there might be a couple of reasons why she's doing that. For one, she's always been a straightforward person, as far as I remember from season 1, and she always confronted anyone and anything that bothered her upfront, so now she might be feeling not so great that she has to go and secretly investigate her current partner behind his back. Plus she believes that KW had sincerity and good will in dealing with the victims, she saw it, she heard it, she knows that he wasn't faking it, but she also understands that there might be a different side to KW that he himself might not be fully aware of. Basically, KJ is between a rock and a hard place right now.

One thing I wanted to be done differently is her actually confronting KW with the pictures, the medicine, everything she gathered instead of secretly investigating. After her talk with Chief Na and after KW told her to ask him directly if there's something she's suspicious about, I would've preferred if she went like "Hey, here're the pictures and the killer's text, then there's medicine and the fact that you have violent tendencies but don't remember anything. How 'bout you explain." And after she gave him a chance to present his point of view, then she'd go and investigate the things that didn't add up. That's actually what I came to expect from KJ. The fact that she kind off ignored KW texts about the investigation was out of her character IMO. 

I've yet to watch episode 8 with subs but while watching RAW I had a thought that it would be better for my mental health to just watch last 4 episodes together. By the end of the episode I was exhausted trying to figure out if KW is or isn't the bad guy. I seriously hope that he isn't because I want our girl KJ to have at a normal partner and person she can safely confide in. I'm so sad that KJ is basically left all alone this season and doesn't have anyone to trust or simply talk to with JH being away. If only for that reason I want KW to not end up the bad guy, plus it would be an overkill to have so many psychopaths in one season. Like serious why is GTT surrounded by so many psychos - the killer, then his new accomplice from ep.8, then ES's ex boyfriend, a whole network of sick in the head people. Wouldn't it be too much if KW was also the bad guy? If he is then where's JH when you need him?  Come back and do some a** kicking. :lol:

This show is just too good at creating confusion about Kang Woo that's for certain. :D Apparently the biggest mystery of the show isn't what these insect-loving anarchists are really up to (because they're basically megalomaniacal nutters with serious Mummy issues) but the past of the so-called psychopathic detective.

Okay, I'm going to throw it out there... It may be a rubbish theory... but hey, everyone's else has had a stab at it. ;)  I think Kang Woo was either trained as a child to be something akin to a super soldier or he was mentally enhanced and used in black ops. They messed with his brain so badly so now he has these blackouts and memory losses like Bucky Barnes. It would explain why he has his own Life on Mars moments... seeing visions of angry creepy girls and hallucinates about killing and blood. 

Like the Pretender, he wanted to escape that life and do penance for his past.

Whatever the faults of Episode 7, Episode 8 sure made up for them. It's true that Episode 7 dragged on a bit longer than was necessary with a lot more focus on the villainy than is usually the case. It didn't take long for us to work out that David Ko was up to no good and fabricating the entire scenario for his X-Files programme. It isn't just the drug taking that was the problem or worse still that he forced fed the zombie girl "pink salts" to raise viewership ratings but it was also a commentary on the voyeurism of our time. David's megalomania was fed by in part by a public hungry for bigger and badder online content. He fed their insatiable curiosity and they fed his ego.

Episode 8 had me on edge the entire time. So much cruelty and megalomania from the bossy neighbour to the lift repairman. For some reason the death of the security guard hit me harder than anything else. Poor man. He got dragged into being the fall guy in the murder of the chairwoman. The sheer arrogance of the conspirators really really hit home in this episode. How do people start thinking that they're above the law, that they're better than the rest of us, that they have the right to stamp out fellow human beings as if they're no better than ants? Perhaps it is the logical consequence of holding to a certain strain of evolutionary thinking. I see that our coast guard Norman Bates styles himself as Dr Fabre in his chatroom with his fellow conspirators. Fabre was a famous French entomologist of a hundred fifty plus years ago. But he was strictly an observer of insects who wrote books about insects. ;) And he was no evolutionist.

For a while I did wonder how it was that abusive ex managed to grab ES so quickly after she had escaped his clutches and then became suspicious that it was all a set up. Which it was. In the end he too became a pawn in a bigger game. A serial dating abuser from a rich family that helped cover up his "bad habits". The conspirators once again channelled his anger unhealthily to cause problems inside the team. 

So it's divide and conquer... On that front, it looks like the "baddies" are winning. He's managed to plant a seed of suspicion and it's taken root. On some level I can understand why the Chief Na doesn't trust KW. Obviously he has reason not to BUT he is so fixated on KW as being the killer to the point where he's not even considering other possibilities. I am glad for KJ to investigate KW's background not only for her to be certain that he is someone that he should be suspicious of but for us to put all the pieces of the puzzle together in terms of where KW fits into the larger conspiracy.

Annyeong everyone

I just finished Episode 8. Wow Lee Jung Shin can act as a sick psycho. Bravo Jung Shin. He's a member of CN Blue.

Hi @nateko I can understand your frustration, me too. No doubt Kangwoo had bouts of fainting spells and unable to recall his memory of that moments but I believe he's not a psycho. The psycho is that detective, what's his name? Let me search now...:wacko: I can't find the actor's name. Actually this is not the first time I saw him acting, how come there's no record of him.

Errr is this him?

180px-KwonSeIn.jpg

If it's him then his name is Kwon Yul.

I believe its the psycho detective and his gang that killed people. Even Lee Jung Shin's character had a briefcase of weapons to kill the elevator repairman, poor guy. Looking forward to next Saturday. If this season can't wrap use the story, there will be Voice 3 :w00t:

[Voice 2] Ep 8 Son Eun Seo is a victim of dating violence & Viewers think that Kwon Yul is too advantageous

ratings: 5.1%

v2.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Son Eun Seo is a victim of dating violence...  

1. [+386,-3]
The drama is called Voice 2: Age of Abhorrence. Isn't it a given to use dating violence as one of the story? It's nice to see Je Hee's [Character Son Ho Min] face again. He did well analyzing that kind of role. 

2. [+152,-4]
Guess I'm the only one who enjoyed it. I thought both seasons are good though.

3. [+113,-3]
Since the term 'dating violence' is being used, it looks like those conservative people are on the move again. Why would a police go through that...? She has clearly rejected him, and went to look for a lawyer for consultation. During the process, she was caught by a surprise attack. Even so, are you still going to blame the victim for this? The incident had escalated because the psychopath had instigated it. 

4. [+26,-1]
The lift serviceman was killed suddenly and left alone like that. What's with the development?

5. [+27,-7]
This is really interesting. I was so immersed with the story. Continue with season 3. I look forward to see Jang Hyuk making a cameo in the last episode. 

6. [+13,-2]
If only they don't kill people for no reason.. Let's say that I'm fine with the women's society president, what about the security guard and the lift serviceman? Why kill them...

7. [+12,-5]
I miss... Jang Hyuk.

8. [+75,-69]
This is more boring than season 1. 

vv.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Kwon Yul's plans to exterminate, danger approaches Golden Time Team

1. [+94,-2]
I'm enjoying this, but it feels somewhat frustrating at the same time.

2. [+57,-1]
Kwon Yul knows way too many things, which made me dislike it a little. The directing and acting are all good, so it's a pity. 

3. [+55,-1]
The lift serviceman and security guard, why...

4. [+15,-1]
I had goosebumps when Kwon Yul smiled with that innocent face while killing people... 

5. [+13,-0]
Compared to the last season... I'm not sure how to explain it. But they focus too much on Kwon Yul's case. Wiretapping is so easy, and Son Eun Seo's role is suddenly a victim of dating violence, she is such a firm and decisive character in the drama. Anyway, the content is a little strange. I can't really explain it. 

6. [+14,-2]
In reality, majority of CCTVs are in poor quality. But in this drama, they're all in high definition.. To add, the criminal's skill in bugging the police and places outside.. that is almost the level of being a World Government. Him wearing earphones all the time to listen in is a little.. uncomfortable. This is really unrealistic....

7. [+7,-0]
Bang Je Soo officially coming out makes it more interesting. 

8. [+6,-1]
I'm enjoying this, but it is kind of a pity that it isn't as impactful as Mo Tae Gu. I don't really like how the criminal knows everything, listening in and spying on everything. 

cr

9 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Okay, I'm going to throw it out there... It may be a rubbish theory... but hey, everyone's else has had a stab at it. ;)  I think Kang Woo was either trained as a child to be something akin to a super soldier or he was mentally enhanced and used in black ops. They messed with his brain so badly so now he has these blackouts and memory losses like Bucky Barnes. It would explain why he has his own Life on Mars moments... seeing visions of angry creepy girls and hallucinates about killing and blood. 

Like the Pretender, he wanted to escape that life and do penance for his past.

@40somethingahjumma Now that I finally managed to watch episode 8 with subs I think that your theory is very plausible. 

I think that whatever it might be started in Japan. Maybe one of KW's real parents were psychos or not quite right in the head and the messed with his psyche too. Maybe they were in a cult or a club much like the one our killer created, and they tried to bring KW up with their messed up values - hatred and killing above all else. So he eventually ended up being adopted after suffering abuse. The male doc KJ talked with mentioned that KW might have multiple personality disorder. I mentioned it before and based on his symptoms that seems like a good guess. He reminded me of Jekyll and Hyde. Anyway, maybe whatever he experienced in his childhood might've eventually led him to develop an additional personality but that's just a guess at this point. I also think that KW might've actually killed the little girl back when he was in 3rd grade in Japan. Hope I'm wrong though.

It's also interesting that the killer is somehow connected to Japan as well. He received an email in Japanese that said "We're waiting for delivery" or something like that. Clearly, he knows Japanese, he heard about the little girl and is sending some sort of packages to Japan. What if he sends these body parts to Japan? If he's only a part of a bigger "community" could it be based in Japan? The fact that the killer has the little girl's ear when he wasn't the one who killed her is very interesting. How did he get a hold of it then? Did he receive it as a trophy from someone? It was also scary that the killer mentioned how the little girl had perfect hearing much like KJ. If we go with the guess that KW was the one who killed her, then is the killer planning to recreate the same scenario but this time with KJ? Crazy... :dizzy:

I'm also suspicious that they've been mentioning both the killer's and KW's family situations so frequently. Why focus so much attention on that if it wasn't important? I'm ashamed to say that my mind went into makjang territory after all this family talk. :lol: What if the killer and KW are related? KW's adoptive mother died a year ago, the killer's mom must've died somewhat around that time, since the guard saw her alive a year ago. Who is the killer's dad or where is KW's dad? 

By the way, the killer has 3 accomplices, there were 3 usernames in his evil chat. So far we saw one of them in episode 8. I wonder if they'll show the other two in the future episodes; one of them was a woman.  

Hello everyone! Just want to drop by to express my thoughts in this series, Ive been a fan since voice 1, so im really looking forward on this season

Honestly i also have too many questions but still, i can say that im still enjoying this drama, i love the casts and the thrill.. some are impossible and i keep asking how come they do that and this? And it will hit me that well,  its quite a fiction anyway, like the fact that KJ have the hearing ability and KW have an Eye ability, everythings make seems possible, probably it was just too hard to be detailed in every episodes.

I think the recent episodes is more on showing us about KW, how the drugs was related to him. The effect of drugs in every person are different and it will cause you harm in the end. The zombie drug is showing that some People didn’t do it on purpose, didn’t want it, but still thay have it..and people dont have that knowledge that some people who took it purposely or not are actually asking for help. 

It’s like KW. He doesn’t want it and people starting to look on him differently.

Ep 8, its quite a tragic love story, even the poem that use in the ep. and really, Im actually thinking its for KW and KJ hahahaha, that “ eye drama” you guys mentioned was really a heartfelt scene. I can feel KW there. He was hurt. KW sidekick keep mentioning and quite teasig KW to KJ so i thought there is something between the two, and its showing on the last episode, the relationship of two people, so happen its about a cop and a psycho, the next episodes is about KW  past and hows agent park case will be the same with him.

So im still enjoying and loving every bits of episodes hehehe cheers and lets continue to support the voice 2..

So this a really bizarre theory #1 and I haven't finished watching EP 8 yet, but what if Kang Woo is brothers with our masked killer dude? Like they had the same dad but different mothers? Cause in the beginning of EP 8, the old dude at the chairwoman's scene, asks masked dude about his brother. Maybe Kang Woo's father killed the little girl, both boys saw and both boys were traumatized so much that one ended up a killer and one ended up with PTSD, seizures, blackouts, bipolar disorder- thus the Tegretol. 

Bizarre Theory #2: Masked dude knew about a Kang Woo - who is hot headed, not sociable, and takes psychotic drugs with no reporting to law enforcements - used him as a pawn, figured out the equation between him and Chief Na and killed the partner because partner did something to him maybe? 

I know these theories are far fetched LOL.

But I do love the subtle romance/friendship between our Kwon Joo and Kang Woo - they are for sure need of love and support of each other. 

Archived