[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Hahaha that ending it was expected he is going.

Preview text

하늬(설인아)는 지은(하승리)에게 해명하고 싶어 하지만, 한결(진주형)은 당분간만 비밀로 해달라며 간곡히 부탁한다. 도경(이창욱)은 함께 술을 마시다 인사불성이 된 지은(하승리)을 사무실로 데려가는데...

@whome

What I'm getting from this is HN wants to set things straight with JE  but HG persistently urges HN to keep it a secret for the time being. 

DG and JE are drinking together and JE falls into unconsciousness which causes him take her to his office. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

@whome

What I'm getting from this is HN wants to set things straight with JE  but HG persistently urges HN to keep it a secret for the time being. 

DG and JE are drinking together and JE falls into unconsciousness which causes him take her to his office. 

Yep makes sense she goign to spill that they are dating or something I bet.

I can't stop myself from watching raw and I don't regret it one bit! Even without subs I just feel giddy seeing Hanui and Hangyul together (even though they're pretending) and Hanui with her hair down is so pretty!

I don't even want to imagine what Jieun will do next to Hanui after seeing that last scene in the episode.

4 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

I can't stop myself from watching raw and I don't regret it one bit! Even without subs I just feel giddy seeing Hanui and Hangyul together (even though they're pretending) and Hanui with her hair down is so pretty!

I don't even want to imagine what Jieun will do next to Hanui after seeing that last scene in the episode.

Why are you watching without subs.  Subs have been out since 10:45 PDT.  

13 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Why are you watching without subs.  Subs have been out since 10:45 PDT.  

@angelwingssf   I myself like to watch some drama's raw for two reasons. One, If  there is a cliffhanger and can't wait for subs, 2. to help me with the pronunciation of some korean words. 

@dramaninja .. When did her bracelet break? I didn't get the chance to watch the last two episode been so busy. 

@yamiyugi  Hi chingu, Try to join us in watching this drama. It is being subbed already. 

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf   I myself like to watch some drama's raw for two reasons. One, If  there is a cliffhanger and can't wait for subs, 2. to help me with the pronunciation of some korean words. 

@dramaninja .. When did her bracelet break? I didn't get the chance to watch the last two episode been so busy. 

Well I think it broke or snap off when  it got caught on a thread on a shirt.

Its  really symbolic since she was never suppose to removed it  get true love with that person. :heartbreak:

2 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Haha! It’s a whole new world!!  More places to chat about this awesome drama! Can’t wait for tomorrow! Loved Leo’s reply to HG question.. what do you do to make people believe you are dating.. kiss

See your found you way here nice! :thumbsup:

I doubt he go for the kiss now since its JE there.

16 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Lol, probably not but sometime he may... it’s just a funny response from Leo.. most people don’t just kiss to show they are dating.. 

thank you for leading me here 

Lol yeah it seems HG never actually dated so that a little to advance for him. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

OK.  I watch it live sometimes  and can understand most of the colloquial spoken language, but for longer contexts .  But I wait for the subs to see and understand most of it though.    I also watch it raw, but my question was if she was waiting since she did not know that the subs were already out.  

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Lol yeah it seems HG never actually dated so that a little to advance for him. :kiss_wink:

Are you sure?  Because from the conversation some time ago, I thought that he was heartbroken and hence his avoidance with dating.  Something to do with Baseball stuff.  In today's HN questionnaire, it was surprising that he did not have a role model in baseball and that felt weird.  Will have to wait and see why he is always so serious in his demeanor.   

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@xiashenghan... Enjoy watching it with subs chingu. I still haven't  gotten the chance to watch it with subs yet. 

Gomawo chingu! I just finished watching it with subs and the scenes with Hanui and Hangyul made me more delulu. :lol: Gah! Why are they so cute together? :wub: Hangyul's smile when Hanui put a heart on his name is sooo cute! :wub:

This is the daily drama that I want to be an hour long. :sweatingbullets:

Just now, angelwingssf said:

Are you sure?  Because from the conversation some time ago, I thought that he was heartbroken and hence his avoidance with dating.  Something to do with Baseball stuff.  In today's HN questionnaire, it was surprising that he did not have a role model in baseball and that felt weird.  Will have to wait and see why he is always so serious in his demeanor.   

Hmm the way he acts and the what he  ask Leo what to do makes me think he has not actually dated.

The baseball stuff sounds like a separate issue thats a broken dream .

30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Hmm the way he acts and the what he  ask Leo what to do makes me think he has not actually dated.

The baseball stuff sounds like a separate issue thats a broken dream .

That's what I get as well. It seems like he just said to Hanui that he has dated when in fact he hasn't because he knows she will tease him. :sweatingbullets:

36 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

In today's HN questionnaire, it was surprising that he did not have a role model in baseball and that felt weird.

From what I can tell, he definitely try to avoid topics related to baseball. He's been heartbroken because of his failed dream of being a pro baseball player.

Archived