[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

With he subs ehhhh I have to say HN was being pretty dumb this episode and inconsiderate of his feelings as well.

Just because you think she is you friend does not mean you try to push him towards her he does not like her.

Did not like her attitude one bit,she does not listen as well.

That’s how I felt.. didn’t watch with subs yet.. my impression was she was pushing him to just go with JE.. I need to go find it now so I can know what’s going on lol! I still hope she changes her mind and decides to help him... 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

That’s how I felt.. didn’t watch with subs yet.. my impression was she was pushing him to just go with JE.. I need to go find it now so I can know what’s going on lol! I still hope she changes her mind and decides to help him... 

She ask him can he start dating her even after he told her his mother would push him to marry her.She seems to be care more about this farce of a friendship more then anything else.

That is pretty annoying,also DG does not find it weird that JE was saying that she hated HN??????

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

She ask him can he start dating her even after he told her his mother would push him to marry her.

That is pretty annoying.

Ugh! Even through all of that JE will hate her.. this is what HG will have to defend HN for though. I have no doubts in my mind that JE will twist this story around to HN seducing him for her own gain etc.. please let HG be her knight in shining armor and shield HN from a lot of that heat.. I think he will 

1 minute ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Ugh! Even through all of that JE will hate her.. this is what HG will have to defend HN for though. I have no doubts in my mind that JE will twist this story around to HN seducing him for her own gain etc.. please let HG be her knight in shining armor and shield HN from a lot of that heat.. I think he will 

Oh yeah she call him a coward without letting him explain anything real nice.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

She ask him can he start dating her even after he told her his mother would push him to marry her.She seems to be care more about this farce of a friendship more then anything else.

That is pretty annoying,also DG does not find it weird that JE was saying that she hated HN??????

His expression did change but I had the same thoughts.. how can you still like a girl that keeps saying she hates your friend.. you need to ask some serious questions here.. (DG)

9 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

His expression did change but I had the same thoughts.. how can you still like a girl that keeps saying she hates your friend.. you need to ask some serious questions here.. (DG)

Yeah if he does not bring this up with her I might  lose some respect for him to be honest.

9 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Love is blind - he is blinded by his love for her.  So, even when she is saying bad things to his friend, he ignores it.  

HG needs to grow a backbone and push his mother back who cannot understand NO for an answer.  He needs to push JE too since she does not get it that it is wrong to date a girl , his friend has dated before unless his friend sets them up.  JE needs to respect his wishes and his rules.  I think JE will go so deep and hurt HG because he dumped her even though it was not dumping, but did not want to go out with her.  HN did lose a friend that she thought she had, and the evilness of JE will show her who she really is.  This might cause JE to slip the information she currently has that HN is SJ.  HG becomes closer to HN as she goes through hell due to JE.   

50 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Love is blind - he is blinded by his love for her.  So, even when she is saying bad things to his friend, he ignores it.  

HG needs to grow a backbone and push his mother back who cannot understand NO for an answer.  He needs to push JE too since she does not get it that it is wrong to date a girl , his friend has dated before unless his friend sets them up.  JE needs to respect his wishes and his rules.  I think JE will go so deep and hurt HG because he dumped her even though it was not dumping, but did not want to go out with her.  HN did lose a friend that she thought she had, and the evilness of JE will show her who she really is.  This might cause JE to slip the information she currently has that HN is SJ.  HG becomes closer to HN as she goes through hell due to JE.   

Sadly in typical drama fashion no amount of pushing against his mother or JE will work. He will end up fighting and maybe even leaving his house as he goes against them. We have over 70 episodes left to go.. it won’t be too pretty for a long time probably. We had a couple awesome fun episodes.. I guess it’s time for the real “fun” to start 

HG was kind of a wuss here. :D That said, HN didn't really try to push them together. She was testing the waters. I think HG just wants a couple days to get his mother off his back but this is going backfire big time.

21 minutes ago, zoks said:

HG was kind of a wuss here. :D That said, HN didn't really try to push them together. She was testing the waters. I think HG just wants a couple days to get his mother off his back but this is going backfire big time.

The part in the car and at the end seems like she was to be honest.

I mean I know she is looking out for her friend and such  but  a pity relationship is never a good  idea.

I hope one or both of them says sorry next week since they both inconsiderate in different ways.

22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The part in the car and at the end seems like she was to be honest.

I mean I know she is looking out for her friend and such  but  a pity relationship is never a good  idea.

I hope one or both of them says sorry next week since they both inconsiderate in different ways.

Exactly! A pity relationship is just adding wishful thinking to JE and his and her families. I get that HN doesn’t want to lose her friend, but she is wrong to tell him to date her even though he doesn’t want to... really there is just so much in this episode to nitpick.. neither HN or HG are totally right or totally wrong.. JE has a reason to feel to be upset too.. it is a really bad thing for a friend to do in your face.. real or not. Too many gray areas and a lot of shifts that will be made because of them. 

6 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Exactly! A pity relationship is just adding wishful thinking to JE and his and her families. I get that HN doesn’t want to lose her friend, but she is wrong to tell him to date her even though he doesn’t want to... really there is just so much in this episode to nitpick.. neither HN or HG are totally right or totally wrong.. JE has a reason to feel to be upset too.. it is a really bad thing for a friend to do in your face.. real or not. Too many gray areas and a lot of shifts that will be made because of them. 

Yeah everything right now is  all messed up atleast he told JE he cant date  her.

Work is going to be very awkward with these 3 upset with the other.

giphy.gif

To be honest chingu's @ajummapunkinssi @dramaninja What is happening to JE is just Karma. I think JE is rather inconsiderate and manipulative. I think she is getting what she deserves. Sure HN got herself in this predicament all by herself and can still just tell the truth. 

I told you guys that DG was going to be a wuss jut like his father. They will both be taking sides to a situation where they have no idea what is going due to JE. JE will always say bad things about HN to DG and he will never defend her ( HN) because he is blind by love. I knew this would happen.  This is so typical kdrama trend. 

33 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

To be honest chingu's @ajummapunkinssi @dramaninja What is happening to JE is just Karma. I think JE is rather inconsiderate and manipulative. I think she is getting what she deserves. Sure HN got herself in this predicament all by herself and can still just tell the truth. 

I told you guys that DG was going to be a wuss jut like his father. They will both be taking sides to a situation where they have no idea what is going due to JE. JE will always say bad things about HN to DG and he will never defend her ( HN) because he is blind by love. I knew this would happen.  This is so typical kdrama trend. 

Somehow did not even consider oh man I just realize DG and HN  relationship change once she confess I hope they still at least try and stay friends.

JE is 100% going to use DG too not going to be pretty.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Somehow did not even consider oh man I just realize their relationship change once she confess I hope they still at least try and stay friends.

JE is 100% going to use DG too not going to be pretty.

@dramaninja  Out of the two HN has always been honest. JE tired to ruin HN's reputation, tried to get her fired and she will continue to try to hurt HN. Remember JE asked her would she ( HN) forgive a friend for keeping her away from her family due to a kidnapping. Even hypothetically she is chooses to call it a kidnapping when she was the one who got HN in a car accident. She hid behind a pole and never tried to scream for help or say this is her cousin. IT was a car accident and the driver took her to save HN's life. HN confessed to her crush and JE never did. IF JE wasn't so manipulative, she could have told HG the Blind date was with her. IF she had told him, she would not have been humiliated and would have painted her in a better light with HG. When HG saw her, he was shocked and so confused. I also think he knows she knew already who she was waiting for She didn't look surprised at all. Maybe that also turned him off. SMh SMH 

I am much more curious about his situation.

I am guessing that a friend betray him thats why he has that rule l too, his eye  twitch when she said he can change that rule.

I have to say  he really showed how good of an actor he was.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Sadly kdrama is so predictable... DG is going to side with JE until he has a good reason not to. She is really good at hiding her true colors! 

You can tell he felt like garbage about the whole situation I think if he have not done anything with the date it would have spiral out of control he know his mother to well.I think he just wants some control over his life.

Btw did they mention how  he got hurt? I dont remember.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree on the karma thingy.... JE got rejected that way and it is sort of  like a pay back on how cruel JE rejected DG. So i do hope HN will find out how cruel JE has rejected DG love confession and maybe later see how DG still chasing JE's tail ( regardless how cruel JE rejected DG) while JE still chasing HG's tail.... I want HN to point it out to JE of her (JE) double standard as  to why it is okay for her (JE) to cruelly not give DG a chance to be with her (JE), but JE expect HG to give JE a chance ....??? 

Archived