[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

22 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I agree on the karma thingy.... JE got rejected that way and it is sort of  like a pay back on how cruel JE rejected DG. So i do hope HN will find out how cruel JE has rejected DG love confession and maybe later see how DG still chasing JE's tail ( regardless how cruel JE rejected DG) while JE still chasing HG's tail.... I want HN to point it out to JE of her (JE) double standard as  to why it is okay for her (JE) to cruelly not give DG a chance to be with her (JE), but JE expect HG to give JE a chance ....??? 

I wish HN 's sister knocks some sense into HN.  Instead of working things out with JE, HN should just focus on herself for a change.  If she feels like she wants to do HG a favor, so be it.  By being with HG and irking JE, HN is delivering Karma to JE.  I like that better than wallowing that she still wants to be friends with JE.  I wish things unravel as to all the bad things happening to HN was JE doing.  HN should tell DG that JE got rejected by HG and that JE is mad at her because of that.  

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Saja La said:

I agree on the karma thingy.... JE got rejected that way and it is sort of  like a pay back on how cruel JE rejected DG. So i do hope HN will find out how cruel JE has rejected DG love confession and maybe later see how DG still chasing JE's tail ( regardless how cruel JE rejected DG) while JE still chasing HG's tail.... I want HN to point it out to JE of her (JE) double standard as  to why it is okay for her (JE) to cruelly not give DG a chance to be with her (JE), but JE expect HG to give JE a chance ....??? 

@Saja La... HN will point it out soon as she finally see JE's true self. In a way JE showed her true self too DG. When they first met she was rude and was annoyed by him. There is one thing that frustrates me is, she doesn't feel bad that HN hates her Biological Mother. Now that she thinks HG and HN are dating she will do everything she can to keep HN away from Jin-Hee and  HG. In the process, she will turn Jin Hee against her own child and make her say hateful words to HN and behind her back. smh smh smh 

@dramaninja... I think you should think of it as blood calling blood ( asian trend). for example  HN's halmeoni felt the blood pull until  her daughter turned her away. SH acted like HN was stalking her and her family calling her a thief even though she knows she did not steal the clothes she was selling. HN is also very loyal and really like JE ( the fake JE). 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 47

Lee, who actually looks more like a lobster, is dismayed to discover that Kang’s nickname for him is “Cockroach.”  For her sins, Kang agrees to be Lee’s blind date blocker.

Lee’s Mother tells his Sister about her plot to hook Lee up with Hwang.  Lee’s Sister thinks that if Lee marries Hwang, Yoon will transform Lee into the Korean Ralph Lauren.

Lee’s Mother crows about her blind date plot to Lee’s Father.  He looks skeptical.  She tells him that she wants Lee to get married while he is still a big corporate executive so that Lee’s marriage will be a big deal.  Lee’s Father winces.

At the Yoon-Hwang manse, Hwang’s Mother is complaining about her good for nothing Son, asking who he could possibly take after, when Hwang’s Father arrives home from work.  Halmoni is like, Q.E.D..

Hwang’s Brother is stopped as he heads for the front door.  A screaming argument between he and his parents ensues.  Halmoni stops him from leaving.  Everyone glares at each other.

Hwang’s Father goes to his bedroom and has a headache.

Hwang sits in her bedroom and gazes at “Sunny” memorabilia, old and recent.  Her Mother enters and fills her in on the commotion downstairs, which Hwang somehow did not hear.  Her Mother deputizes Hwang to go into her Brother’s room and talk some “sense” into him.

Hwang’s Brother regards the two pieces of his former laptop as his Sister enters his bedroom.  She asks him which publishing company he is working with.  He avoids her question.  She tells him she knows another guy who thinks he can make it in the publishing world without any experience.

Lee has driven Kang to her door but she has fallen fast asleep.  He gives her a chaste poke.  Before she leaves the car, she notes that they will need to acquire some information about each other if they are to pose as a couple.  “Tomorrow afternoon,” he says.

In their dining room, Kang’s Mother is asleep in front of the meal she has prepared for her daughter.

When Lee enters his bedroom, he finds the reminder his Mother has left for him about the blind date tomorrow night.

As they eat dinner, Park Sr. explains how he has come to be at odds with two different women at once.

Upstairs, Kang’s Mother is telling her two daughters that it’s time to move.   Kang confesses that she knew that Park Sr. and Yoon were collaborating on the fashion show.  Kang’s Mother learns that Park Sr. at first refused, but then agreed to contribute some items to the show because it was for charity.

Morning.

As dawn cracks, Hwang’s Mother’s voice cracks in her Brother’s room.  He lay low.  She tries to bribe him with a new car.  He still doesn’t want to take the entrance exam.

Hwang’s Father is picking up trash in the arcade as Kang’s Mother arrives to open her shop.

Hwang’s Father tells Kang’s Mother that he has “many things that I’d like to tell you.  But not now.”  As he walks away, she thinks a romantic proposal of some kind is in the offing.

Park Sr. has forgotten about a pair of high heels he has made for Yoon.  He has them messengered to him.

Not exactly.  As Yoon rushes out the door of her fashion emporium, a familiar figure is riding off on this motorcycle.  Hwang’s Mother arrives and wonders why Yoon is standing around on the sidewalk looking weird.

Yoon talks in her office with Hwang’s Mother.  Hwang’s Mother is angered to learn that her Sister has known, all along, about her Husband’s job as a security guard.

As Lee works in his office, Hwang enters.  She knows about the “shipping errors” that occurred yesterday.  Durn tootin’ she knows . . .

Hwang tells Lee that she has a “very important engagement” tomorrow (Saturday) night.  She is deflated when he says he has nothing special planned for the weekend.

As Hwang is sitting at her desk, her Love Voodoo Bracelet breaks for some reason and falls on a pile of papers.  Hwang looks saddened.  Is this an omen?

Lee and Kang sit at a café table and brief each other on their lives.  But when it’s her turn, he tells her he doesn’t need to know anything more about her.  She guesses that he has never dated anyone.  He insists that he is a secret swinger.  Like Henry Kissinger.

Kang practices calling Lee “Yubbo” and he spits his coffee.

In a park, Kang and Lee fill each other’s phones with pictures of each other.

A child accidentally stains Kang’s pants with an ice cream code.  When Lee wraps his suit jacket around her waste to cover the stain, she thinks he has become a veritable volcano of passion.

Hwaang’s Father and Brother meet for a sullen lunch.  Hwang’s Father tells his Son not to become a failure like his old man.  He is surprised to learn that his Son does not regard him as a failure.

Hwang’s Mother arrives home, where she finds that Halmoni has fallen asleep while on sentry duty and her Son is no longer in the house.

At first Hwang’s Mother is happy when her Husband and Son return to the house.  But then she sees that her Son is carrying a new laptop.  Hwang’s Father explains the terms of his truce with his Son:  His Son gets a year to follow his passion.  If his passion doesn’t lead him to a paying job, it’s back to the academic salt mines.

Park sits at his desk.  He recalls that Kang told him that Hwang has a crush on Lee.

Lee drives Kang home.  He notes that she can’t plausibly claim he’s her boyfriend if his pseudonym on her phone is “Cockroach.”

When Kang arrives home, her Mother is talking in the courtyard with Park.  Park asks what Kang did all day.  Nothing, she explains.  In her bedroom, Kang feels guilty for not telling Park the truth.

Lee arrives home and encounters Leo.  He remembers that Romeo was an Italian and asks Leo for dating tips.

Hwang sits in an expensive restaurant waiting for her blind date to arrive.

Lee arrives and is shocked, while Hwang manages a “gotcha” smile.

While Lee is still stupefied, Kang enters and, as planned, grabs his arm possessively.

Aigoo ensues.

Sometimes a broken bracelet is more than a broken bracelet.

34 minutes ago, jimb said:

Sometimes a broken bracelet is more than a broken bracelet.

@jimb If I was JE when the bracelets broke , I would have panicked but she was still cool as a cucumber. She had confidence and believed she finally caught him but Fate had something else in store for her. 

How many of you were so happy to see Mr Hwang yell at halmeoni for her spoiling his son. His son was so shocked that his father hit him. I felt so bad for Mr Hwang because he felt so awful for doing that. I blame all this on Shin Hee and Halmeoni. Shin Hee spent so much time dictating to her kids instead of being their mother and learning about what their dreams are. smh smh Shin Hee ans her mother are so alike that it is understandable why JE would stoop to underhanded tactics to get rid hee own cousin/ enemy. It is so sad that cousins are enemy???

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am actually confused by her loyalty to  JE it makes no sense.

It's understandable.

She was the one who was her knight during her very dark days. As at that time no one except JE was supportive and it's something to be valued. Also,as time goes on,she thought JE  was still supporting her as well as her friend.

The shock has not yet set in and she has a positive vibes around her which means she will like to give her enough time to come around. She is just one royal friend. JE will regret losing her as a friend at a point   

I think if HG knew JE feelings beforehand he would not have did the fake date thing he would have just decline he did not know until after the fact I guess that why he seem more upset towards the end. 

He most likely thought oh it just lour parents setting up 2 people that dont love each other.

I pretty disappointed in HN not giving him a chance to explain knowing what she went though herself.

Ha!

The  writers have faked me out again.

I thought for sure that when Kang's Sister told Hwang's Mother that her Son had cancelled his tutoring sessions that she would be called to a "family meeting."

At which Kang's Sister would discover the true marital status of "Uncle" Hwang, at which point Hwang Sr. would become Dawg soup.

Looks like the Dawg will have another day.

Mrs. Dawg already has enough to process re the Kang family, what with the disruption of the Kwang-Lee glind date.

Preview text

소현(최완정)은 한결(진주형)이 맞선자리에 여자친구를 데려왔다는 이야기를 듣고, 어떤 여자와 만나냐며 캐묻는다. 동석(김명수)은 ‘금란’의 정체를 밝히라는 선희(지수원)의 요구에 은애(윤복인)의 이름을 대는데...

25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

소현(최완정)은 한결(진주형)이 맞선자리에 여자친구를 데려왔다는 이야기를 듣고, 어떤 여자와 만나냐며 캐묻는다. 동석(김명수)은 ‘금란’의 정체를 밝히라는 선희(지수원)의 요구에 은애(윤복인)의 이름을 대는데.

Translation from Systranet 

So-hyeon (Choi-Wan really) (pearl style) broughtthe girlfriend conspicuously to the marriage meeting place to listen a story, with what kind ofwoman meets, questions closely. The soapstone(Kim Myeong-su) 'discloses the true identity ofKeum-Ran' to request of Sun-hee (index circle)the name of Eun-ae (being Yun-bok,) puts.

Google translator

Sohyeon (Choi Wan-jeong) hears the story that he has brought his girlfriend to the spot where the other person (Jinju) confronts him. Dong Seok (Kim Myung-soo) calls the name of Seon Hee (Yi Bok-in)

Finally watching it with subs and it was funny how Jieun was so mad. It's not like she and Hangyul were dating. :rolleyes: She has transformed into full blown Medusa now. Ooooh. That's scary! :sweatingbullets:

I hope Park Dogyung doesn't turn a blind eye with whatever evil things Jieun will do to Hanui (after knowing the truth the Jieun hates Hanui to the core) just because he likes Jieun. I would be disappointed if that happens.

At some point I feel bad for Jieun just because she has a shallow mother. Hangyul's mom is also shallow. I can't stand both friends. I guess I do agree with the saying "Birds of the same feather, flock together."

Someone should knock some senses to Hanui. She's been blinded by Jieun's "kindness". Yes Jieun was kind before just before she found out the truth about Hanui. Plus I feel bad for Hangyul. She didn't think about his feelings at all. 0%!

Jieun confessing to Hangyul made me laugh. That's so pathetic. :lol: She should know that the guy has principles and strictly follows the rule: "Bros before hoes."

Now I want to know what will happen after Hanui finds out the truth about everything. Will she still forgive Jieun? Wil she still want to be her friend? I'm out if she does. :sweatingbullets: I don't want stupid leads.

Review text for next episode and preview vid 

하늬(설인아)는 샘플북을 전해달라는 도경(이창욱)의 부탁을 받고 지은(하승리)을 찾아가지만 지은은 책을 집어던진다. 선희(지수원)는 가죽공방을 들렀다가 동석(김명수)과 은애(윤복인)가 함께 있는 걸 보는데..

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/sunnydays/view/preview/index.html?articleIndex=0

4 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I have this terrible feeling that DG will date HN to keep her away from HG so JE can “date” him.. I hope this is an exaggerated wrong assumption because fake dating HG is a thousand times better than that option! 

Nah I dont see any hint of that that would be a terrible thing to do to  HN too.

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah I dont see any hint of that that would be a terrible thing to do to  HN too.

If they do that, how the birth story move forward?  In the next episode, JE sees her aunt and the shoemaker being friends / chummy?  

HN has been written as a more straightforward character and it would be odd for her to change direction without talking it out.  Since HN knows that DK more or less likes her friend, HN might be the first one to let go of DK since she can see him conflicted and in pain.  I hope HG takes the time to explain to HN and hope HN has an ear to listen.  

32 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I have this terrible feeling that DG will date HN to keep her away from HG so JE can “date” him.. I hope this is an exaggerated wrong assumption because fake dating HG is a thousand times better than that option! 

It's not like HK asked HN because he love her (I don't say he doesn't) but because he doesn't love neither JE or the idea of  being forced to go out with anyone.

I don't see in what way HN dating someone will make HK go to JE. They may know each other for 10 years (maybe less but college + work must be long) and he never fell anything for her and saw her in this way.

Maybe HN dating someone would make HK go to someone but that would be someone else (we know that end game it's HN and HK).

34 minutes ago, yusefull said:

It's not like HK asked HN because he love her (I don't say he doesn't) but because he doesn't love neither JE or the idea of  being forced to go out with anyone.

I don't see in what way HN dating someone will make HK go to JE. They may know each other for 10 years (maybe less but college + work must be long) and he never fell anything for her and saw her in this way.

Maybe HN dating someone would make HK go to someone but that would be someone else (we know that end game it's HN and HK).

HG asked her and she agreed, I do hope my thought is too far fetched to even be considered Im just throwing it out there.. there is a difference in HG asking and disclosing for her to fake with him than for DG to use her feelings to try to appease JE a little. They are total opposites. The point had been made that HN knows that he likes JE which I didn’t really think about, although at this point it’s just her idea because he hasn’t really clarified his feelings in any way with HN.. and when it comes to love logic in dramas there is none.. everyone tends to believe that they know what’s best for the ML and he will eventually just do what they want.. fall in love with their choice for him if they just control the situation enough. His mother, JE etc all believe that they can get him to love her by forcing the issue.. it doesn’t matter how he feels or how long he has known her and never shown interest. In her mind she liked him first so he is hers. HN confessed to DG but he never gave her an answer, he was remembering JE saying she hated her because he was friends with her. Will he distance himself from JE out of loyalty for

his friend? How will he deal with it since he likes JE but is friends with HN. I lost some faith in him these last few episodes. 

7 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

HG asked her and she agreed, I do hope my thought is too far fetched to even be considered Im just throwing it out there.. there is a difference in HG asking and disclosing for her to fake with him than for DG to use her feelings to try to appease JE a little. They are total opposites. The point had been made that HN knows that he likes JE which I didn’t really think about, although at this point it’s just her idea because he hasn’t really clarified his feelings in any way with HN.. and when it comes to love logic in dramas there is none.. everyone tends to believe that they know what’s best for the ML and he will eventually just do what they want.. fall in love with their choice for him if they just control the situation enough. His mother, JE etc all believe that they can get him to love her by forcing the issue.. it doesn’t matter how he feels or how long he has known her and never shown interest. In her mind she liked him first so he is hers. HN confessed to DG but he never gave her an answer, he was remembering JE saying she hated her because he was friends with her. Will he distance himself from JE out of loyalty for

his friend? How will he deal with it since he likes JE but is friends with HN. I lost some faith in him these last few episodes. 

I don't understand how people could have a problem with DK. I don't really like the actor from lover in bloom (something done in the drama really wrong for me (and other people)) but his character in this drama is really good.

About HN, he treated her like a little sister all the time they know each other and was truly nice to her and her family. He though she was feeling the same then she dump her feeling on him. It must be hard for him to think about what to do in that situation. Can he just reject her and they go back to before, can he do it in a way that won't hurt her to mutch.

The guy just got his heart broken by the girl he like (and she don't want to see him anymore), got the pressure to start a company and make it succefull. In all of that he must deal with HN feeling. In that case, she changed the rule. He has the right to take his time.

I personally believe that she doesn't love him and hope that he know it so he just wait for her to realise it.

About him and JE, he didn't betray HN at all. She told him she has a problem with HN but not what she has done. In life, there are people you don't like but don' try to destroy their life. Taking her to a safe place after she pass out drunk is great too. He didn't profit of the situation but just make sure she was okay.

When you compare DK and HK, you assume that DK will do what you think but he didn't at all. I just would like him to go see DK and talk. I think that him, HK and Leo bromance could be amazing. After all, if (when) DK dad and HN mom get together and HN and HK get together too, they would all be kind of brother.

Archived