Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

I would've been happier seeing JW in jail than that BS. I seriously want swsar so much but I'm trying to be a good girl. Does this mess of a writer have an email ?? I want to send her a very serious letter of complaint.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

Some of the comments mentioned drama Big, but I haven't watched that, for me the ending is kinda similar to Blood, idk what the male lead is after he was seen/said to be vanishing (is he NPC? or human?):lol:

And what about Poll 2? who is the key to the game then? should I change my DP to zombie?:sweatingbullets:

We all lost in poll 2. Everybody changes to zombie! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The drama had a huge budget, I hope PSH a d HB took half of it, they deserve, also I don't care if it's the vheesiest drama with stupidest plot on the planet just give me another PSH -HB pairing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I watched because of hyun bin. Many did not because of this W writer. They said no point watching. Now, I understand. At least, I have a bunch of people like you guys, that were also "STUPID" enough to stay until the end. And unbashful to admit, I even held my hopes high that HJ and Jin Wo will get married and have three adorable kids. Foolish me. Never gonna follow another drama from this writer, again. Thank you. I tried. And had enough. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Translations of some final clips. JW's meet with Emma, and Park finding the ashes.

JW: Hello Emma.
Emma: Hello. You look as if you’re tired.
JW: It’s all finished.
Emma: Why did you take the Key to Heaven away when you had given it to me?
JW: Because I was afraid. Because I didn’t want…Because I didn’t want to die.
Emma: Leave it to me now.
(JW gives her the key.)

(Park enters an empty church)
game caption: These are the remains of the 4th bug.
game captions: 4th Bug Information: Zinu level 100. When bug was created: 394 days ago. When bug was eliminated: 16 hours ago.
HJ on phone: Hello? Hello? Is someone there? Director, what is it?! Answer me, please! Director!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

As i calm down, i just want to say kuddos to PSH and HB for carrying the drama through out the episode when there is so many plot holes. I still felt traumatized from the ending. Being a fan of PSH, MOA is definitely has the most shitty ending ever from all of her drama's. I'm still tuning in just to see my cutie Jinwoo and Heejoo. Writer should thank to Hyun Bin's dimples and Park Shin Hye's eyes AND their first class acting skills which covers many of her faults during the drama. 

DwJOfG5U0AIdfeT.jpg

Hug to all of LOYAL viewers of this drama. Specially to HB and PSH fans. Let's pray and hope for them to collab again in the future. Whether it's movie or a drama.

Dw9vXwBVYAA92XG.jpg

I cant believe this is their last time seeing each other. No wonder that kiss look so sad, and i even felt the longing and desperation through that kiss.

Dw0HpXkVsAAeQIY.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Goodbye HB...for whats it worth you nailed it. Will miss you and your dimple smiles.

DxXRAvGUUAEPEbc.jpg

Spoiler

DxXRAvAUcAANd0F.jpg

The bigger the better scripts

DxXQ88tV4AA4PcJ.jpg

DxXQ8bgU8AAEy-X.jpg

DxXQDksWsAIKvd6.jpg

DxXO5loVsAIh_4T.jpg

Ahjussi likes scripts books more

DxXO7U4UwAAps4a.jpg

DxXO_MuU8AAUkE1.jpg

DxXPMHyVsAEK4lY.jpg

Goodnite.. I need sleep too.

DxXO1xOU8AESo3l.jpg

cr Vast agency and Naver

Goodluck 

@siddy09 and anyone else to brave on watching the finale..

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3

So dissatisfied and disappointed, what an ending is that?!

How could JW be able to tell a story like that if he's in whatever-status-he's-in-right-now? Will there be an epilogue?? Did he also make Marco into a pile of dust?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

HJ learning about how JW might have died.

Man: As for Hee Joo-shi…

(flashback)
HJ: So, there is a legend associated with the Justice Gate. On the day that the Key to Heaven meets Fatima’s Hand, that the door will open and the castle will crumble.
JW: Wait a moment. What did you say? A key?
HJ: The Key to Heaven. Was that of some help?
JW: You’re asking if that was helpful?
HJ: I didn’t think it was very much of anything.
JW: Now, the only thing left is for me to do well.
(end flashback)

(flashback)
SJ: If that person is a bug, then he’ll have been killed…by Emma.
HJ: What?
SJ: Emma will have killed him with the Key to Heaven.
HJ: What does that mean? Killed?
SJ: Because that’s the way I programmed it. So that when Emma sees a bug, she would stab it through the heart and kill it.
(end flashbac)

HJ: What have I done? It’s not true, is it? It’s not that. There’s no way that should be. Where are you? Where are you, answer me?! Where are you?! You said you would come back in the morning. You said you would come back in the morning. WHERE ARE YOU?! (crying) Where are you?

• Like 3
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 2

I suggest you chingu to finish last episode with subs. You will see from different perspective, from HJ and SJ sights. They believe that they an bring JW back. But too bad that SJJ and PD do not have faith like those siblings. If the writer and PD stay in the same boat there will be episode 17 & 18 :joy: !

SJ said only master can hide himself in an instance dungeon, so that start when Marco shot him in the train. He hid himself in instance dungeon in Granada Station! JW as the new master also hid in instance dungeon, so nobody can see him unless they are log in into the game. Btw the name of the game is NEXT.

• Like 9

The scene between JW and his secretary was so painful to watch, and now I'm crying. I'm gonna with the idea that the writer ruined her own drama by killing off too many characters and linking their death to JW and then she didn't know how to fix it so she ended it like this. She better reflect hard, this the worst of the worst endings possible.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

What kind of ending is that!!!! Huhuhuhu... missing JW for the last episode.. only few minutes of him in bad shapes, and gone! ... so what? Can we have episode17, please? Bring JW back and meet HJ!! So frustrated to see this kind of ending 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, imels said:

I suggest you chingu to finish last episode with subs. You will see from different perspective, from HJ and SJ sights. They believe that they an bring JW back. But too bad that SJJ and PD do not have faith like those siblings. If the writer and PD stay in the same boat there will be episode 17 & 18 :joy: !

SJ said only master can hide himself in an instance dungeon, so that start when Marco shot him in the train. He hid himself in instance dungeon in Granada Station!

Yup, need a new player to reach master level to get JW out! Who then? Think hard..... Writer-nim!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Final clip of the drama. HJ won't give up hope.

Player: He was holding a gun, so I thought he was an NPC, but he was helping me. In that case, he’s a user. But he didn’t have a user ID, so I’m not sure what he was.
HJ: Where did you meet him? That person?
(HJ runs out)

(flashback convo)
Park: Then, have a talk with your brother, and contact me -
HJ: But, CEO, I’m not giving up. I’m still waiting for him.
Park: Let it go. Jin Woo is dead. No. He was erased. He won’t be coming back.
HJ: He’s going to come back. Whenever that is, he will come back. I believe that.

(HJ in cab, puts on her lens, logs in)
HJ VO: Even if the whole world doesn’t believe, it doesn’t matter. However, I believe. That we will meet again.

Some thoughts:

I want to hear the rest of what SJ had to say about the time that he spent locked up in the game dungeon. That is one of the outstanding mysteries to me without watching the final episode is how SJ's body temporarily disappeared from the real world.

So, HJ's hope that JW may some day return may not be foolish even though JW has completely disappeared from the world. Zinu had to die in the game because Zinu was the bug. However, JW's body was never discovered in the real world, so could have been kept in the dungeon state, and may return. However, the way that SJ returned was that another person reached level 100, finished the master quest, and became master of the game. Is that what is needed for JW to return to the real world as well? This is all speculation on my part from these final clips and the developments from previous episodes. Also, I get the feeling that the director was trying to give us romantic feels and some hope when the writer hadn't written it into the final script.

I think this ending was exactly what I was afraid of with this writer. I think she decided to try to do something more cinematic or epic in the story, and in a film with their much smaller audiences, that might have been fine. However, I think she's misjudged the audiences of dramas who invest way more time and thought into the dramas than audiences might to a film. So, in a drama, surprises are fine, but we still want expectations to be met. Otherwise, it's inevitable to feel betrayed. I'm still glad I watched this since my love for HB is nearly boundless (other than for projects with CGI gorillas which shall go nameless), but it wasn't as epic nor as well constructed a story as I had hoped for. Rather, it was intricate without the necessary payoffs for sticking through the various twists.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, mamie said:

Lets hope there will be season 2 where hee joo show off her taekwondo skill to fight to find and bring zinu out frpm the game

A season 2 shall not happen yet! Writernim needs to tighten her script first. I zoned out while watching ep 16. Scratch that. I've been zoning out after ep 4. Instead of dragging this into 16 episodes, they could have reduced the flashbacks and filler and compressed this into about 8 or 12 episodes. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

in Ep 16, they wasting the budget and time to make the ex wives scenes!! if they can cut the damn ex wives scene to HJ and JW scenes, fans won't be too angry!! I'm not sure whether i gonna watch ep 16 with subtitles or not... I understand a bit of Korean when watching it live but i still need subs to fully understand the whole episode..

The ending break my heart too much!

I had rated "thumbs down" in the Netflix for this drama..LOL

I watch this drama because of Hyun Bin and I am so so sad.. dunno when will be his next drama as we all know that he probably gonna accept next drama 2-5 years after this.. that time Hyun Bin already an ahjushi and i already an ahjumma..LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

PSH and HB deserve an acting award in this drama. As some mentioned here PSH is a crowd puller all her dramas are 2digit rating and not just 2 digit it’s 20 plus . If this drama is well written I’m very it will have a very high rating even if it’s in cable drama . Though the rating is considered good but it should have been better. And it will be a masterpiece . Yura’ s wedding is not necessary . I think this writer can only write few episodes drama. If it’s not PSH and HB I think it will just have 2 percent rating. Let’s hope PSH and HB get an award for their incredible  performance and pray that those writers, producers, directors saw their amazing and how good actors they and casts them in the movie or drama. I’m very they won’t regret and won’t fail. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2