Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

i really think the whole show is perfect other than the fact that how the hell is Jin Woo a bug..?? i mean he's a player right? is he a bug because he's "the master" which is not supposed to be programmed in the game ? so if Jin Woo actually did not rescue SeJu from being the master, is Se Ju the 'bug' thats supposed to be stabbed? 

well wont get the answer now i dont even know why i'm asking in the first place :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Satisfactory points about the finale:

1. Most of the questions concerning the game were answered. Like why seju cant be seen by Jinwoo.

2. Marco was in no way associated with Jinwoo whereas all the other bugs JW has to delete it himself. Marco was a bug that originated from Emma. Hence only by letting himself (master - JW) be killed at the hands of Emma, Jinwoo can delete Marco's bug (the program that seju incorporated for the role of Emma).

3.  Happy that Seju being made the CEO. He truly deserves the acknowledgement and the fans.

4. It was a fitting ending for both the 1st and 2nd wives.

5. The one year that Jinwoo being inside the game (its just like what seju did) for sure its not out of fear. If at all we know anything about JW, it is he has never given up to his fate. After all he has fought it and won it. He longs to see Heeju. He is not locking himself up inside. JW being the master has become the captive of the game (which is a bug again, since JW should have died when Emma stabbed him but he didnt which means Emma couldnt reset everything after all), he is confined only to that space like an NPC (sure he has a role the game has created for him and he has no control over it), waiting for someone else to complete his mission to get out of the game (which wont take long, with the no of people playing it). He will meet Heeju after that, they will have happy ending. These are all implied.

The disappointment:

(I will quote the writer herself for what I want to say to JinWoo and Heeju)

w-two-worlds-quote.jpg

cr on pic.

1. I get it all inside my head that HJ-JW will have happy ending but I wish to see that on-screen.

2. From the first episode, JW had only one goal: Meeting Seju. Whats the use of winning the mission if the reward is not his lol ? He didnt even get to meet Seju. (Being a gamer, these things are important lol)

I will still compliment the writer for coming up with such complex and pioneer concept. But writers tend to have this temptation: Go happy ending everyone go home happily or Go mad-crazy and be the talk of the town :lol: Needless to say, the latter part of the mission is accomplished.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

42 minutes ago, rAMYlola said:

No offence . . . but I actually really like the finale and thought the writer was brilliant.  From my perspective, in the end, Jin Woo died as the user Zinu, but remained as the "Master" of game.  Per Se-ju, only Master is given the access to create the "Instance Dungeon" in times of danger to deceive / vanish from enemies.  However, based on Se-ju's experience in the Instance Dungeon for the past year, it seems like a third dimension - aside from reality and the virtual world.  Therefore, Jin Woo, like Se Ju a year ago, may still be alive and existing in the same time and place but in a different dimension.  Different from Se-ju, Jin Woo is not "stuck" in the game and waiting for someone to come rescue him. 

With all the tragic events that happened to him, and all the pain that he has to experience in losing and letting go of the ones he loves and trust, Jin Woo "choose" to escape from reality . . . to the third dimension . . . until he is able to overcome his own darkest demons . . . to entrust himself with others and to love again.  He trusted and opened his heart to Hee-joo / Emma, but in the end, Emma stabbed and killed him (as Zinu) in the game since she perceived him as a "bug".  Also, Jin Woo noticed that those closest to him eventually ends up dead . . . his parents, his best friend (Cha Hyung-seok), his mentor (Professor Cha), his secretary . . . and his doesn't want the love of his life . . . Jung Hee-joo . . . to end up that way . . . he would never forgive himself and would be devastated if she does.  Jin Woo has come to the conclusion that he may be a "bug" in reality as well, being the cause of all this tragedy. 

For all the things that Jin Woo has been through in the past years, he is having a very hard time distinguishing between reality and non-reality . . . like how Se-ju was having a very hard time telling the difference as to whether the rain and thunder was real or non-real.  At the moment, Jin Woo really needs the time to sort things out with himself.  As for why he suddenly appears after a year of gone missing, it is because of the launching of the game to the public, and the resulting dangers of its users playing the game in the real world . . . real people were actually getting injured in real life.  For this game, it appears that the bug/glitches are created once a real player actually dies while playing the game.  Also, it was never noted as to whether or not "Emma" was deleted from the reset, launched version of the game.  All in all, the limitation of the game is still a mystery.

A good theory but It doesnt fit JW's character..

He moved from being a egotistical, money and success minded fellow to someone who eventually cared about those around him. (typical K drama hero)

His sole purpose to finding See Ju moved from finding out why his friend died and can his company be saved to doing the right decent things. 

If he truly wanted to let go, (if such thought even can exist in his head) he would have gone to HJ and not the church. 

He would have accepted that nope he didnt want to die as a bug, because he isnt that person.

Which is why he being the sacrifice and having to wait till someone( probably HJ) rescue him is slightly irking.  

He is super smart and always found a solution and gambled it all.  That's the JW we all rooted for till the end.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think my issue with this drama is pretty much the same one with W, the logic fails become too big for me to ignore. She gives us an interesting world, and then she doesn't know how to resolve the world that she's created, especially when it comes to that fantasy/RL barrier that she likes to play with. So, there is no internal consistency. It's hard even to just relax, watch, and accept what we're told to be believe, because things that happen later in the story contradict things that she had told us in the story already with no rhyme nor reason.

SJ was apparently even able to communicate somewhat with other players since he said that he had sent the quest to JW, presumably while SJ was still in his instance dungeon protecting himself. Though, if he could communicate, why was his communication so limited? Because JW is able to interact with other players in a way that SJ apparently couldn't, or perhaps wouldn't because SJ is a frightened little mouse apparently.

Hehhh, the logic baffles me as the lazy writing, incoherence of the story and failed character developments.  It’s surreal to see things falter at this level, when as a writer you know Netflix has your financial backing and you have worldwide attention.  Is it indifference to the viewers feelings, too much confidence in your brand or just plain writer block? The drama was too hero-centric for me. I thought all supporting players were underused and lack depth.  Some are too comical and one dimensional.  I was hoping Se Joo gets the chance to right the wrong of his program.  Nah, guess not.  Not sure why can’t the story be about a team effort to overcome the game?  I’m not even asking for an Avengers ensemble, just a little more involvement to give life to the supporting characters while helping Jinwoo regain the trust he lost in people.

Well, I do have one request for Hyun Bin in his next project.  Please choose a character that LIVES by the end.:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Putting aside my emotions and gave it a few more hours I watched the last episode again and thought of writer’s perspective.

guys I am less mad now, I sort of get why the writer went down the path.

everyone around JW.. not gonna lie even me I agree HJ was too good for JW. JW was pretty much so broken as a human being and character that he found HJ innocence and kindness something new something he was not used to about. Someone genuinely caring about him is something he forgot what it felt like . From viewers perspective we wanted more... we wanted JW happy ending but even he himself knew in episode 15 he has to disappear for it all to end.

I just couldn’t help but feel so bad for him when he told Emma he doesn’t wanna die...  knowing he reached the bottom and he doesn’t have much chance at survival considering he had to fight all day everyday he decided to be stabbed by Emma.

SJ did explain even he didn’t know why things went the way they did... even the internal dungeon but the more he thinks about it there is a high possibility JW is stuck in almost the same situation as him.

he didn’t turn into a NPC but rather as a user got stuck in the third dimension between the game and the world waiting for someone to rescue him just like how someone rescued SeJu.

I made my peace with the drama... I mean at the end of the day open endings sometimes might work the best leaving it to viewers imagination to make peace with their dramas so imma decided to think positive about this lol:joy:

• Like 8

To summarize the ending:

Jin Woo is left alone in game world. Hee Joo is left alone in real world. Cant this writer at least let this poor souls met for the sake of audience. Not just Hee Joo running towards the game and we only get to see the glimpse of Jin Woo shooting NPC. See Joo is such a crybaby.. he should at least help Jin Woo for the sake of his nuna. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I keep thinking about something I've heard in another drama (Ghost Detective), where ghosts kept on doing what they did the moment they died.  I feel like it was the same in MotA. CHS died while fighting JW, so he keeps on going after him even after his death, Secretary Seo dies while being JW's ally, so he keeps on fighting along JW even after his death, and JW... "disappears" while being selfless and trying to "save everyone else", and he keeps on doing the same even one year later. The problem is that according to this reasoning he is now zombie Zinu but instead of going after someone, like CHS, he protects them, just like he did before his disappearance. 

And as I've finally braced myself and visited Alhambra, I've tried identifying some of the filming locations. The "entrance" to the dungeon and the so-called dungeon are in two different buildings, though. It was not a good day for taking photos, so forgive their poor quality. There were many places in the town that I couldn't identify, and I'll try to do that on Wednesday, after my last exam, as I am still curious where HJ's hotel is. I only know that it is not in Albaicín or in Sacromonte, as it wasn't white, so that leaves me with the other half of the old town. :))

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

HyunBin was spectacular every. single. episode. I lost count how many times he nailed it. I thought Ep15 was his all time best but until Ep16, his excellent acting was moving. Unstoppable. HyunBin as Yoo Jinwoo is his finest role to date & award worthy.

cr: as tagged

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Because he was a human not an NPC and master so he was almost in Seju’s situation being locked up in a prison 

Yeah agree, he was still alive when emma stabbed him, different from all the NPCs, actually there were still 2 bugs marco and SJ, but probably emma just need to kill one bug which was the master to reset the game. Since JW still alive he probably got transported automatically to the dungeon after stabbed by emma. Since the game being reset, he was stuck inside the dungeon, and after they develop the game again from the beginning, then JW can get out from the game and reunite with HJ. LOL for my peaceful mind

• Like 5

My two cents after watching the finale. I’m neither disappointed, not excited with the ending. It’s a necessary open ending, giving the writer the opportunity to stay somehow true to its decisions. It’s not love story centered. It’s male centered. I got it.

We have closures for almost all the side characters: Su-jin get her dignity back; but never forgot to mention that Prof. Cha only cared about his honor, meaning his money. Step on his honor and donate all the money.

Yu-ra remained the gold-digger, no big revelation in this case. Still I did not understand what was exactly her role beside an annoying second wife and a failed schemer.

Mr. Park mange to save J One, launch the game, still recovering after the loss of his best friends. If there were any glimpse of hope that he might end up with Su-jin, she’s still thinking about Jin-Woo. Still indecisive in his relationship with Jin Woo.

Se-ju got his character explained a bit. We know now that he is the genius behind the game. He’s traumatized by the game experience. Still same introvert boy, who cannot easily related with people. His explanation with the instance dungeon makes sense in terms of game dynamic, but remains a mystery how it works in RL. The idea of pocket universe came a bit too late to solve all the loose ends. It is still unclear if he chose to lock himself and wait for someone to level up to in order to set him free, or it was already programmed to operate this way. Se-ju being appointed head of a RD subsidiary is the implicit answer that many technicalities will be explained. Unfortunately not in this series.

Jin-Woo is the sacrificial lamb of this episode on the altar of unexplained technical aspect of the game.

All the bugs are avatars of dead people. Dust to dust, it’s more than obvious. In Jin-Woo’s case, we have no idea how the body is impacted by erasing the bug.

Su-ju explanation that Jin Woo could have ended up in a dungeon instance, “I programmed that game so that only master can create it times of danger. But it really worked at that time. […] An instance dungeon in real life. I still can’t believe it either.” “I can’t check since everything got reset”. “he could be alive somewhere”. Issue solved. Somehow, he’s the legendary nameless player, helping noobies in distress. It sounds like something Jin-Woo would do. He’s an action man, taking risks. Is he waiting for some to level up to free him. We don’t know. It is an assumed quest to redeem the death of people he cared about. We don’t know. 

Hee Joo – same determined, stubborn and faithful character, never losing hope that she’ll find Jin-Woo.

Marco remained a character with no clear closure. Who killed him, why, how he had been erased from the game. Probably Jin woo solving the quest.

Thinking positively: great acting, great chemistry between leads, amazing cinematography. Actions scenes really well done. Avoiding all the clichés. Fresh and interesting ideas.

I'm not frustrated with ending, it followed the tone of the whole series, "I will tell you a story of some incredible unexplained things". 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
I'm sorry I haven't read your comments yet, but I will do it next, there are still 20 pages to go!

I put aside the one thing I didn't like about this episode, a pace too slow, probably necessary to feel the sadness of the heroine, but still....
By the way, the first scene of tears in the church was awful of realism. As good as the moment Yoon-Jo collapsed to the ground at the hospital, in episode 9 of W. Bravo PSH !!!

THE QUEST OF SONG JAE-JUNG.

The whole story is about the hero's quest in the game, but I think by analogy, the scriptwriter also leads a quest in this drama. An artistic quest, which she began to sketch in W without going too far.

What characterizes MOA is the incredible number of flashback-based productions, a completely crazy cut. Apart from experimental films like Memeto, I've never seen anything like it in a TV series. I had the impression that as the story unfolded, this process was growing. In the last two episodes, basically, the end of the hero's quest is itself included in a flashback. Everything has already happened.

It is the key to heaven... the artistic sky for the author, or the possibility of finally leaving the earthly world for the poor people who have remained in a zombie state in the game, where they should have died. Of course, these scenes take place in a church. Everything intersects.

I don't know what SJJ will do in the future.... Will she continue to use this narrative process, which I have the impression she has finally reached its peak? Or will she find another equally intelligent way to tell her stories?

THE END.

I loved it! We know what will happen, they will find each other, but we still have some questions. It seems to me quite logical that JW is always real. Moreover, I don't see why he would have been removed as a bug, since unlike other bugs, he is not a virtual recreation.

The ending is really surprising, we expect the scene to go on, but no... it's the unexpected cut.
It's as if we were getting out of time, that we were getting out of the game, by a sudden disconnection from the server..

As soon as I saw the end flash and then the credits, I smiled, thinking...
"well done... no concessions, all the way to the end. We don't care what the spectators think, and we choose the best option to produce the maximum impact."

Song Jae-Jung is really not afraid to take wallops.... She said in an interview that after Nine's end, she suffered a lot from the return of the audience, that she would be careful about the future, etc... I am pleased to see that she has taken the necessary risk to ensure an honest artistic approach in MOA.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

I put aside the one thing I didn't like about this episode, a pace too slow, probably necessary to feel the sadness of the heroine, but still....
By the way, the first scene of tears in the church was awful of realism. As good as the moment Yoon-Jo collapsed to the ground at the hospital, in episode 9 of W. Bravo PSH !!!

It reminded me of Goblin scene : Shin's turning to ashes.  

• Like 2

Finished watching the ep with sub.

the major question for me is why was JW a bug? Alll of the other bugs had those things in common:

1. They were real people

2. They were killed in the game

3. Became an NPC (Bug)

JW doesn´t fit all of those criteria.

- If he was trully in the dungeon this whole time then it must have been on his own accord...maybe because he want everything to settle down before reappearing. It doesn´t make sense for him to be held captive by the game. As SJ said the dungeon was only created to confuse the enemy and to function as a hideout. SJ was not being held captive by the game.

- When SJ was the master and was hiding in the dungeon his user ID was still visible so why should it be different for JW?

- SJ and Marko were playing the game before the whole accident happened so how were they able to play without having the lense?

- About the murder case just like they said in case of Senior Cha they couldn´t find anything that indicated that he was murdered, and it also came out that the ex-Wife gave a false statement....so he should technically be free from any investigation. 

All in all the ending was Okay. I would have wished for a little bit more in the romance department and for more involvment of HJ in the journey of solving the quest. All the actors did a fantastic job. I wish to see HB and PSH in another project together.

• Like 7

Hi For me : brilliant idea but not used very well I wished that a true game developer giving more advice to the writer beside the Alhambra palace not used very well inside this game ;  I thought they will use more of that palace and its history , Emma is wasted I thought that she is princess at Alhambra or A villain who Trap most of players .

HJ also is wasted I wished if she is player  with JW lost in this game Mysteries.

Many characters are wasted and their roles being shown at final episodes ?!

I played many games on PS as Resident Evil ,Dino Crisis , Mission impossible...etc sorry but this game is boring I mean I am killing multiple NPCs to be leveling up where is  the  craziness about the game even it is VR I know this game concept similar to Pugp but I don't find the Wow thing .

I won't destroy the success of this drama  who worked hard as the cast , workers behind the camera , direction and lastly the production companies who giving us this beautiful drama.

Thank you Dear friends who sharing their thoughts , Recaps and images :wub:

• Like 5

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Memories of the Alhambra (Finale)

Spoiler

201901202217771465_5c44751cec12f.png

Article: Finale 'Memories of the Alhambra' Park Shin Hye didn't meet deleted Hyun Bin... open ending

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,711, -27] Open ending? What a joke. I've never felt so cheated after watching a drama in my life, just wow.. This is the messiest ending I've ever seen.

2. [+1,421, -24] That foolish nuisance Sejoo gets to come home after hiding the whole time while Secretary Kim died, CEO Cha died, Professor Cha died... from the first episode till the last, it's been nothing but a repeat of shooting and slaying zombies... How the hell does Sejoo just get to come home and eat like nothing's wrong? How do you have someone so stupid and pathetic as a game developer? The plot itself moved at such a desperately slow pace... How many people had to meaninglessly die? And all those absolutely useless scenes of Sejoo's flashbacks... no wonder the drama couldn't move forward.

3. [+1,359, -25] I will never be watching another drama by scriptwriter Song Jaejung again

4. [+155, -2] How did Hyun Bin get less screentime than 'Toreta'> ㅡㅡ and what was even the point of Go Yoora's second marriage? And even the last scene is just Hyun Bin's shadow, he disappears without us even getting to see his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the trashiest ending.

5. [+148, -8] This ending was more shocking than 'Lovers in Paris'. Actually, a dream would've been better.

6. [+141, -0] I've never seen such an irresponsible ending. Did the scriptwriter get gravely ill in the middle? Are they alive? Or are they hiding somewhere?

7. [+135, -1] This isn't an open ending, the producer just didn't find a way to end it at all

8. [+103, -2] What was the point of the scene of Bora marrying the grandpa.. so useless. So many useless scenes and flashbacks after flashbacks.

9. [+92, -14] Nothing but cancer and PPL

10. [+87, -2] I could've written a better ending than this

-

0000467720_001_20190120222931429.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.01.20-15-05-29.png

Source: Naver

1. [+10,166, -44] Open ending? More like an ending to richard simmons you off ㅡㅡ

2. [+6,290, -47] Memories of Subway and Toreta

3. [+3,285, -60] This was cancer

4. [+3,154, -24] The scriptwriter got weak as it went on. Next time you write another drama, please make sure you flesh the whole thing out before filming it... The drama's concept was great but it kept feeling like she was just rushing to fill in the holes as the episodes went on.

5. [+1,990, -27] What a waste of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's acting skills. Please apologize to the two actors, especially to Hyun Bin for all the suffering he went through.

6. [+1,950, -23] Hyun Bin's the one who pulled this drama all the way here and they really left him out in the last episode? ㅋㅋㅋ He was barely in the first 30 minutes of yesterday's episode and all we saw today was his silhouette ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,786, -34] Keep taking down all the articles that you want, it's still going to get hate comments on all of them

8. [+1,355, -9] I was so angry after watching the drama but then started laughing at the comments here!!

9. [+1,272, -13] What a stupid drama, I watched out of loyalty to Hyun Bin

10. [+1,183, -9] I wouldn't even be this disappointed if the first episode wasn't so promising... Everything was great up till the filming in Spain and Secretary Seo's death, it was just terrible after that.

cr. Netizenbuzz
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Well, I do have one request for Hyun Bin in his next project.  Please choose a character that LIVES by the end.:D

Yes, please. My bad that I watched The Negotiation not too long ago, and now this drama... Ugh, my heart can't take any more. I don't need a rom-com or anything like that since that's not my fave genre anyway, but I would like HB to be alive and fighting in the real world rather than trapped in some mystical other dimension or dead in his next project, please.

Though, I'm not sure I buy that mystical other dimension as a reason for JW not being able to contact HJ. This whole ability to communicate or not communicate thing is just a total fail for me, so I really need to stop thinking about it.

@bedifferent, go check out the "Guess the Abs" event instead and I'll see you there.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Hehhh, the logic baffles me as the lazy writing, incoherence of the story and failed character developments.  It’s surreal to see things falter at this level, when as a writer you know Netflix has your financial backing and you have worldwide attention.  

Lol, now apart from the writer, Netflix is also on the receiving end of hate comments. Poor Netflix. What I hope is that the writer employs a script editor or someone with a critical eye who can at least tie up the lose ends, next time. Because otherwise it will be the same story of endless hatred even with her next project. I just hope that it doesn't dampen her spirits. 

__

I think the ending lived up to the whole unexplainable magic rhetoric, that was presented since the beginning. The surprise and ta-da moment would have been, if it didn't live to that rhetoric and for a change, actually explained the unexplainable things. It had to end this way, a question mark; is he waiting for someone to rescue him or is he not coming out because he doesn't want to be rescued; self-inflicted hiding or self-inflicted redemption. We don't know. 

Cliff-hanger endings do create maximum impact but, they are very tricky. In other countries we know that if a season ended with a cliff-hanger, it was deliberate, and the hero will return next year. In Korean dramas, we don't even have that hope; so yeah I can understand that the ending should be flatly told without any question marks. This is not a trend that I would support, especially in Korean dramas, because my drama-soul would not rest in peace. 

That said, I am not entirely angry with the ending, it is what it is, unexplained like magic!

And it is raining outside, no I am not gloomy..

• Like 7

omg! Omg! Download the episode as soon as touch down at the airport tonite. And watch it immediately after arrived home. I really didnt expect the ending will be like this. Where n my hugs and kisses? I really want HJ come and save JW from the sadness and lonely. 

I have mention before they can release the game but with rules and regulations, which shown in the ending. What a que to get the sword in the toilet...lol..

I never doubt Mr Park. He is a good man. Agree with his desicion to get a life. So much I love from this drama. I know many questions were not answered in the end. But why NO HUGS AND KISSES from our lead?! Uwe! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Memories of the Alhambra (Finale

Hide contents

Article: Finale 'Memories of the Alhambra' Park Shin Hye didn't meet deleted Hyun Bin... open ending

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,711, -27] Open ending? What a joke. I've never felt so cheated after watching a drama in my life, just wow.. This is the messiest ending I've ever seen.

2. [+1,421, -24] That foolish nuisance Sejoo gets to come home after hiding the whole time while Secretary Kim died, CEO Cha died, Professor Cha died... from the first episode till the last, it's been nothing but a repeat of shooting and slaying zombies... How the hell does Sejoo just get to come home and eat like nothing's wrong? How do you have someone so stupid and pathetic as a game developer? The plot itself moved at such a desperately slow pace... How many people had to meaninglessly die? And all those absolutely useless scenes of Sejoo's flashbacks... no wonder the drama couldn't move forward.

3. [+1,359, -25] I will never be watching another drama by scriptwriter Song Jaejung again

4. [+155, -2] How did Hyun Bin get less screentime than 'Toreta'> ㅡㅡ and what was even the point of Go Yoora's second marriage? And even the last scene is just Hyun Bin's shadow, he disappears without us even getting to see his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the trashiest ending.

5. [+148, -8] This ending was more shocking than 'Lovers in Paris'. Actually, a dream would've been better.

6. [+141, -0] I've never seen such an irresponsible ending. Did the scriptwriter get gravely ill in the middle? Are they alive? Or are they hiding somewhere?

7. [+135, -1] This isn't an open ending, the producer just didn't find a way to end it at all

8. [+103, -2] What was the point of the scene of Bora marrying the grandpa.. so useless. So many useless scenes and flashbacks after flashbacks.

9. [+92, -14] Nothing but cancer and PPL

10. [+87, -2] I could've written a better ending than this

Source: Naver

1. [+10,166, -44] Open ending? More like an ending to richard simmons you off ㅡㅡ

2. [+6,290, -47] Memories of Subway and Toreta

3. [+3,285, -60] This was cancer

4. [+3,154, -24] The scriptwriter got weak as it went on. Next time you write another drama, please make sure you flesh the whole thing out before filming it... The drama's concept was great but it kept feeling like she was just rushing to fill in the holes as the episodes went on.

5. [+1,990, -27] What a waste of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's acting skills. Please apologize to the two actors, especially to Hyun Bin for all the suffering he went through.

6. [+1,950, -23] Hyun Bin's the one who pulled this drama all the way here and they really left him out in the last episode? ㅋㅋㅋ He was barely in the first 30 minutes of yesterday's episode and all we saw today was his silhouette ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,786, -34] Keep taking down all the articles that you want, it's still going to get hate comments on all of them

8. [+1,355, -9] I was so angry after watching the drama but then started laughing at the comments here!!

9. [+1,272, -13] What a stupid drama, I watched out of loyalty to Hyun Bin

10. [+1,183, -9] I wouldn't even be this disappointed if the first episode wasn't so promising... Everything was great up till the filming in Spain and Secretary Seo's death, it was just terrible after that.

cr. Netizenbuzz

LOL Korean nitizens never fail to make me laugh, dying :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5