[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

nice ep if you like game.. today is game heavy

1. For sure romance is going to take backseat on this show

2. Not to apply brain. Writer is pretty straight forward.. the most obvious is what is going to happen

3. Rules change as per whims of the script :)

4. I didn't get the game part though

Sujin is a doctor :)

my fav twist would be if she poisioned her husband :P

she is so irritating, telling JW that be cautious of father in law.. he is upto something and "I" am also very scared (i.e. if i understood it right)

btw, i am still going to hold onto daddy cha doing sthg..

and i really hope, still hope its not the game killing people

did someone else understand - first they show SJ died when he opened the door and marco shot him.. and then he was on the platform??? and why was noone able to see him if he was on the platform???

does it mean - SJ died and became NPC in the game but for some reason he is not evil NPC because marco is already dead???

AND where did the actual body go?

and if SJ is NPC now, and real body around.. then does that mean other dead bodies are actually murders and no the game stuff we have been led to believe

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Spoiler

fffb966abcc1d7ea6cec6603db094d7a.png

63d4260c6535f12223eb3b893644e636.png

DvlcD1_V4AE-PSR.jpg

a2213aaf8f82bc21eb0272b668bef1de.png

Spoiler

Dvlc1nmVsAAzszv.jpg

Dvlc7j5UwAIAF26.jpg

grannny kicks him out

347b5f3129aeeb11f4d0fef9bfbf29c6.png

c814205b671cf9ae165e5961c9afd605.png

5a167f30f1f51cd64708ae4ee8905d40.png

7515f318522ac32ddc2556784bc8dafb.png

DvlfpyEV4AAE2sQ.jpg

In granada... Cha attacks JW and Seo comes to save him... @stargazer187 Seo is loyal

DvleznQUwAArrHz.jpg

Spoiler

2c04cf670b97a8adc608f66ec4b26008.png

bc344088d9da36023816a33986cafa3c.png

c525f03b3630cd444b37c28073f0b633.png

ad4697500ada083dbc4ca72b4fe86eac.png

ef319529a66e443225c92ca57a260e22.png

02b8aaa0598e8787a26dc36aba108e8a.png

DvljDBoV4AIC75m.jpg

He tries to call Seo but no answer...seo better be alive

2a3a8f0a30d881c556b42615a9e32dee.png

Blue eye ninja attacks JW and then just when it was about to shoot JW it disappears...ENDS

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

nice ep if you like game.. today is game heavy

1. For sure romance is going to take backseat on this show

2. Not to apply brain. Writer is pretty straight forward.. the most obvious is what is going to happen

3. Rules change as per whims of the script :)

4. I didn't get the game part though

Sujin is a doctor :)

my fav twist would be if she poisioned her husband :P

she is so irritating, telling JW that be cautious of father in law.. he is upto something and "I" am also very scared (i.e. if i understood it right)

Sujin's character description has always been a doctor. She is a pediatrician. And i dont think a twist where she poisons her husband is possible :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Just now, yuhotarubi said:

Really ??? that was all ??? COME ON SHOW !!!! We need some rules for this game 

I know right. I'm confused with the game. I dont know what the end goal of the game is. And i realized that i even dont know the name of this game. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, pattsue said:

Tomorrow,JW is going to meet  Emma and they going to talk,finally..And JW going to go into somekind of dungeon

lol

game is Memories of Alhambra

and he is going into the palace of alhambra ..

told you, with this writer, don't apply mind. it is going to be pretty straightforward

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I know right. I'm confused with the game. I dont know what the end goal of the game is. And i realized that i even dont know the name of this game. 

the game is so inconsistent , should we say the game developed a mind of its own ?? it does whatever it wants ?? but even this needs some proof. it's like the writer is just throwing whatever twist she wants,I didn't watch W but that's what I read happened, I still have faith in her to give s at least one answer in tomorrow's ep, and I also want HJ to do more than just cry for her brother.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

the game is so inconsistent , should we say the game developed a mind of its own ?? it does whatever it wants ?? but even this needs some proof. it's like the writer is just throwing whatever twist she wants,I didn't watch W but that's what I read happened, I still have faith in her to give s at least one answer in tomorrow's ep, and I also want HJ to do more than just cry for her brother.

but if she does anything more than cry then how will she say to the hero that "she trusts him and will wait for him :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, yuhotarubi said:

The game is actually getting out of hand. I think the murders and zombies is making the whole thing complicated. And the way the story is told is not helpful too, we have multiple flashbacks and even flashbacks in flashbacks. Its quite challenging to keep up with whats going on haha.

I havent watched W too. So i cant make a comparison.

• Like 4

Hello friends!

I am newly joining this thread. A friend of mine recommended this series to me. And I watched the 1st ep :o Oh My God! This is called a real drama! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADDICTIVE! Hyyun Bin is so tall & hot! :wub: Park Shin Hye is so pretty as always! But I am still at the 1st ep & I hope you guys are so ahead than me! I hope to catch this series as soon as possible! So, see you later... Enjoy tonight's ep!!! :)

Is there any romance between the leads..? Both are looking good together! :wub: And Park Shin Hye is doing double acting or something..? I am so curious to know!

• Like 6