[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

45 minutes ago, blademan said:

Tonight! The Sec better be pointing that gun towards Mr.Cha!

I am quite confident that he is. But I wanted HJ to accompany JW to Granadaaaaaa. I mean I like the bromance between JW and Sec Seo but would like more of romance between JW and HJ!!!! I really wish HJ is atleast secretly following JW to Granada- enough of them being apart!

• Like 6

if it rains and music plays when zombie comes - NOT TRUE - in korea, it didn't rain and music diddn't play when seo saw cha the first time

Question

also, if marco comes , it rains and music plays, will a 3rd party like seo see that rain?

and if it rains for one player's zombie, will that condition of rain + music evoke other players' zombies too?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

@Kasmic Omo ... Omo what's going on, I hope Sec. Seo is not the spy of One World company... :mellow:

Me too, my mind has been spinning wild with crazy thoughts of Seo betraying JW. Luckily we have a few hrs and slightly more longer with sub eps to see what this writer has install for us.  :sweatingbullets: Im too scared to watch but I wanna see our beautiful OTP

5 hours ago, rita96 said:

I am quite confident that he is. But I wanted HJ to accompany JW to Granadaaaaaa. I mean I like the bromance between JW and Sec Seo but would like more of romance between JW and HJ!!!! I really wish HJ is atleast secretly following JW to Granada- enough of them being apart!

@ismaeni

Yes as far as Im aware they filmed in Barcelona  and Granda for 3 weeks so all those scenes were filmed first before heading off to other countries. I think they said during those 3 weeks of filming it equated to 6 eps. Those eps of course isnt consecutive eps. Korea obviously is the last destination. Im hoping she did go and we know she wont stay in Korea knowing her brother is in danger, missing somewhere by himself in Granada.

@stargazer187 if your referring to the pic of Seo and JW at the train station I do believe its the same timeline. Maybe JW secretly left Korea by himself to search SJ . Certainly like @butterflysaga said he looks defeated. Thats why Im hoping Seo is there to help him out. He mustve levelled up immensely to upgrade his weapon to a gun. 

Oh dear last day of filming was today. Aish no extension of eps? :bawling:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

aq link is not working.. r u guys ble to watch? on which channel? tvn2/3/4

I think your rather early... ep 9 isnt airing till 21:00 KST but I checked - number 3 is working fine for me. It just aired the preview and guess what I captured

Seo and JW is together and both facing the on -coming train. :sweatingbullets:

3edaea5df5356b8e5b9da32876c83821.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Finally the episode starts! At 910 ish korea time. Whats with the delay :ph34r:

we return to HJ and JW's phonecall. HJ hung up midcall.

Yura signed the divorce papers. At last JW is free. Congrats, yura was a handful :lol:

JW requests special items from programmer dude (Side info: Programmer dude is level 25).

HJ disembarked from her flight. She might need to pay a fine or something, no?

Ok. Now were moving forward. We finally get SJ. He saw Marco's body. Or he killed him? I'm not really sure for now. But he also found JW's contact details on Marco's body.

Now we are also certain that SJ is master. And Marco is a zombie. 

Wow. Zombie marco is powerful. Maybe because of his high level. He can still shoot even though SJ is far away. And he can follow him.

The phonecall is a flashback. I repeat: flashback. SJ is still lost as of 10minutes in ep 9. We also get a flashback of SJ calling JW. Zombie marco is back!

Dang. Zombie marco pulled out a machine gun. But the train door closes and he cant get in. 

SJ is on the train, one stop to Granada when the guitar song comeup. He opens the door, marco is right in front and marco shoots him point blank multiple times. 

What?! SJ died? The person in his cabin saw his body cold. Ok i'm confused. Super confused because now SJ is crawling outside of the train before he collapses. We return to the ending of an earlier ep where SJ was laying on the ground but JW can't see him.

We return to JW and birdie. What message do you have bird? Anyways, the bird is pretty :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Just keep trying chingues, hope it works on your end.

JW is imagining what happened to SJ according to his own evidence

Oh richard simmons Marco is a zombie

Spoiler

ba930097bb97f9965ec26021323c63f6.png

58f29b630018778e89dc571be260bbfa.png

377ea277803ef7882b63d6d55f6d9989.png

d75f5db489a22218689acc3adcfad0d9.png

Im buffering a lot too

11f1b811f3be20ab7b2586e62f51ec3c.png

SJ was shot in the train by Marco

fa2801870f33d092a8b9359bd1bca613.png

Maybe he died in the game so he is missing in reality

f095bea9372d4aada72217a1ac440dd7.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Recap continues after birdie gave a message and flew away.

Seo came to the school. JW asks what level he is. He is level 48, and JW gave him a gun. JW continues: prepare yourself, we are going to granada!

-ad break-

HJ is back at home. Granny is weirded out why she return back. Its PPL time! HJ returns and vacuums with her PPL dyson vacuum~ hahaha

its night time and HJ paces in her workshop. Sidenote: i really like what she's wearing. Her blouse is pretty.

MJ calls and teases HJ. Is she trying to say JW is going to propose to HJ? 

Yep. She did. MJ is totally pushing JW and HJ together. And thats when JW walks in. Hahaha. Okay, this is kinda funny and embarrasing for HJ.

Oh wow! Saebum came in and punched JW in the face! JW uses his cane to push SB away and also a guitar. Grannie is mad at SB for hurting her JW. 

JW is bleeding a bit, and HJ tends to him. They talk.

Omg. She's crying. And she doesnt know why(?). The single tear that fell on JW's shoulder is a bit too much. I even thought it was game-rain and zombie Cha was going to pop out. It was a false alarm. Haha. So..We continue with the recap.

HJ believes in JW. She just does. (Need subs, too much korean and i dont know korean haha)

JW reaches out to wipe away HJ's tear or is it him fidling with her hair. As usual, HJ runs out as JW drives away from her house.

Yay. Now we are in Granada or is it barcelona?

Guitar sounds~~~ 

Zombie Cha is back! I miss his stare.

Noo. We are back in korea in a flashback.

Its a meeting between JW, his office dude, papa cha and sujin.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

We continue with the flashback in korea. I'm not sure what the meeting was about.

JW is driving when Sujin calls and they talk. I think she's saying something about papa cha killing someone. (Subs needed: my limited korean cant really decipher what they are talking about)

Flashback in flashback: cha got slapped by papa cha. And then cha, office dude and JW went drinking. Cha was crying. 

Now we return to granada/barcelona.

Zombie Cha gets killed once again. 

JW and Seo board the train. The train is moving! Yasss!

They are nearing granada. 

-ad break-

And we return. The train reaches granada when JW is in the toilet. Seo went off first. Suddenly the sky turns dark. And an alert(?) pops up in JWs view. Zombie cha was outside the toilet and JW shoots him once again.

This time, the sky continues to be dark even after cha is killed. Omg. Seo was shot by arrows outside the train. JW is still on the train and the train door closes. JW came across the black masked guy on the train.

Seo calls JW but their call got disconnected(?). He tries to get off the train but fails. JW sees Seo getting attacked at the train station. On no..Seo is gonna die isnt he. Nooo

Black mask sees JW and points the gun at him and shoots. But the game suddenly stops.

End

Preview

SJ returns in front of HJ - this is the most important part of the preview. Hahaha

And JW finally meets Emma and they talk. Hopefully they will have a fruitful conversation.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7