Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

This Guy...

Alhambra02-00492.jpg

Cr: MOA - Dramabeans

Alhambra08-00053.jpg

Cr: MOA Dramabeans

Ehem...The ninja blue eyes guy has similar face feature with Marco's, maybe the guy on the train is the Zombie Marco?:unsure:

*another Zombie*  LOL .. and I'm only looking at the forehead- eyes part.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, halostriker said:

I have a theory, but not sure if it has already been proposed. (a bit long of a theory however) 

I think that Seju killed Marco. This takes place in the first episode when we see someone getting shot in the train. Initially, we think that Seju was shot by a gun and he is dead, but it could be possible that it was Seju who killed Marco. I'm assuming Seju and Marco were fighting about money and who to sell their business to - Marco being the greedy one, wanting more money and Seju not so much. Seju's opposition against greediness can be justified when he is in the phone call with Yoo Jin Woo, when he says that Mr. Cha offered him 10 billion won but is reluctant to sell it to him. When he stops talking in the phone call, he looks around for a bit. Then he tells Jin Woo to meet him in Grenada. This scene might be the same scene Jin Woo has when Mr. Cha constantly returns: the sky darkening, clouds thundering, rain falling, and the glorious Memories of Alhambra tune playing. Seju starts to run away, looking back continually. Seju runs away and looks cautious because zombie Marco might have returned in that scene, just like Mr. Cha does to Jin Woo. Seju is relieved when walks into the departing train, knowing that he has escaped Marco. However, later, the door opens, and gunshots can be heard with blood staining the window. This is the part when Seju shoots zombie Marco, killing him once again; this is similar to Jin Woo's situation. He constantly kills Mr. Cha when he returns. Something important to notice however, is that the other two people in Seju's room in the train do not seem to wake up or notice the gunshots. They are unaware of any murder going on. Therefore, it's possible that Seju is playing the game, and outside people cannot see what Seju is seeing and experiencing. Also, it's also significant to notice that Seju should have a gun, considering that he is level 94. (Assuming that Seju is the "Master") I also think that Marco died the same way as Mr. Cha (no apparent cause of death, nobody knows). 

TL;DR: Seju killed Marco, and is constantly killing zombie Marco. But since he killed someone, Seju is hiding from everyone. 

I was also thinking that SeJu might havekilled Marco till the latest episode where we see that SeJu and Marco have logged in the game 1 year ago. If SeJu had killed Marco and NPC Marco was now following SeJu, he would have been active on the world server for the entire of last year effectively leveling up continuously. Which is why I think that it was actually CHS who killed Marco who was already wounded after his fight on the train with SeJu.

PS I think someone had posted that SeJu means Master.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@wenchanteur as a female writer she did good in writing a male centered dramas. I have watched her 9 times time travel, this is my fave so far, QIHM, not really impressed by this tho, and W, it's good it's just she breaks many rules and kind of inconsistent on several part. And MoA, I also wonder with how she has that brain for this great imagination and nice plot. Tho it also still has its flaws. But nobody's perfect as well as the things too. In short, she is a good writer. But there some part of her narrative needs to keep its rules. Well, it's just my opinion. 

Hi, as I had already mentioned, there are no inconsistencies in "W", and it's too tedious to answer step by step. However, I have seen the drama a number of times that could raise doubts about my mental health, and I have adapted the French subtitles.
Under these circumstances, I think the drama remains unexplainable for the vast majority of people. Not for questions of intelligence, but because it requires a lot of investigation. This is because SJJ's style is to show rather than explain, and to let the viewer understand by himself, with the clues she gives.

The drama "Nine Time Travel" is the one that best illustrates this, because the viewer manages to understand it. It does not give an explanation but the rules are more clear and obvious.

"W" is much more complex. Some rules change because they are related to the context of the manhwa and the evolution of status of the characters in the story of the manhwa. Some rules do not derive from others and are basic data "the main character (the villain or the good guy) retains the ability to travel after the end of the manhwa", this ability being already existing, but constrained by the end of chapters, when main characters is half fiction-half real. In fact, it was a bad example, since this rule already stems from another one. "a dimensional portal appears when the main character accepts the truth" is a better example, to describe a basic rule.... OOOPS! I stop here, if I start to start on the subject, I will find myself at 4am with a 4000 line answer. :-D

The drama is moving at an incredible speed, with changes so frequent, that it becomes impossible to understand. But I love this kind of story, it doesn't bother me that the explanation is almost inaccessible, it's a bit like the stories like Primer, Liar Game (Jap), Death note.

As for the scriptwriter, I am a great admirer of her, since she wrote my favourite TV fiction, from all periods and countries. I have a lot of difficulty finding defects in her, concerning logic, writing quality, dialogues, and all that.

However, your intervention allowed me to find one, it concerns the way she constructs a man's feelings. As she is a woman, I have the impression that the men she describes function more like women than men in terms of feelings, and this is also quite true for other kdramas, since there are many dramas written by women.
In all my life, I have never had a woman in my entourage who is interested in me, who has fallen in love with me, while I ignore her. And gradually, I would start to take an interest in her? No, I'll just ignore her forever, I'm not interested in her from the start. Falling in love by the force of time and requests is for me a typically feminine behaviour.  For a man, you need a strong click. Even if the relationship is progressive, this woman will not be ignored, or treated so harshly that she would be disgusted.

The "descendant of the sun" drama, whose scenario I find rather bad, still has a very good love story. The man's behaviour is realistic, as soon as he sees the heroin, he is seduced, during the scene where she passes behind a curtain (in slow motion, of course).

It is a complicated subject, and I don't know if my point of view is related to my own psychology and the formation of the couples I have witnessed, or if it is a general case.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

her flaws are exactly the same.. don't you sense it?

i think its the director, the way he portrays things,90% of the script's flaws have been taken care of.. i see the obvious effort in making things believable/ possible.. whereas i can clearly see how her original idea would have been complete merging and illogical magic angle

the big difference definitely is because of the director.. from plot inputs, maneuvering the story, and the screen quality

To answer your comment, I have to rely on the "W" script. The scriptwriter offered it for download. As it is in Korean and the google translation is not fabulous, I didn't have the patience to read it from beginning to end, but I read many passages.

The script is of incredible quality, if I had to summarize, she is able to indicate the maximum detail, in the most concise way possible. It is not only an impeccable professionalism, but also that she ensures that each of her ideas is presented.

Everything you see on the screen is almost in the script. Every little bit of scene. She even allows herself to influence very strongly the way this should be directed (for example, the final scene of episode 1), she does this on some important scenes (normally, a movie script does not interfere with the direction).

So I think the same is true for MOA. The scenario is so dense, all the director has to do is land behind the camera. I don't think the director had to correct any flaws, everything is already in the script.

Of course, on "W", Jung Dae-Yoon was not satisfied with just doing that, and he managed to magnify the script, by the colors, the light, the photography, the atmosphere, the way to frame, the direction of the actors. Very little has changed from the original script, and the revised version has not been published (I don't know who did it), the most important change being the reduction from 17 episodes to 16 episodes. There were enough plot-twists all over the story, to be able to find a cliffhanger at the end of each revised episode.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, siddy09 said:

The hawk needs further explanation because for now lets assume that the only way  for SJ to contact was through the hawk message(humans can not travel within the game), then my next question is, is SJ also following the events happening within the game? Assuming that only players above level 90 can talk to Master SJ.

Sorry for cutting in :P But seems like SJ is also stuck in the game and has to follow the game rules. Only players who are 90+ can get the Eagle as an high level item and apparently only those players who have these birds can communicate with each other. Currently there are only 3 players who have crossed level 90 - SeJu , Marco and Jin Woo. As soon as SeJu saw that another player has leveled up, he sent a message through the bird. Whether SeJu knows who Zinu is and what message he has said is yet to be seen. It would be interesting to if SeJu's login  details changed in real lime on the world server.

9 hours ago, siddy09 said:

I think they have been working on the original code since the very beginning. It was just assumed that SJ emailed him the codes..(that's practically impossible though for an AR game..anyways) but after buying the hostel rights, JW's company now has the rights to alter, and further enhance the codes as well.

Rather than sending the codes, most likely SeJu has the game installed on a remote server and sent the login details and link to Jin Woo through email. JOne engineer's probably got access to the server and thereby the codes by claiming rights to game or quite simply by hacking into it. Or even more likely is JinWoo got access to SeJu's computer and phone when he was at the hostel when HeeJoo let him use it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I strong believe Emma is a healer and protector !. It has been 8 episodes of games and the male protagonist settling himself on the story , and the female protagonist giving us many clues what and how important she is for the development of the characters and the plot itself in the drama! Now, I have strong feelings,  and I can almost assure you all, that the story is turning it’s table to the female protagonist in the next 6 or 8 episodes , either as HJ and/or Emma. HJ , having a driven personality, as we all saw it, when she run after JW. and the assertive way she clarified the situation regarding the emails and etc, will for sure go wherever or do whatever to get to the bottom of her brother SJ    disappearance, no matter what, even if she has to get into the AR world. I am curious if/how Emma and HJ will become an ally to beat the game and defeat all the enemies to find SJ and/or find out what happen !? If the feelings HJ has for JW will be use to help her/ or be an obstacle!?! Will they  become lovers?  Or will be that type of love that even if we love each other , we can not be together? -_-

Please writer I want a realistic end! You own that to us! :P

PS= My theory. :rolleyes:

I agree with you. I feel that both HeeJoo and Emma are going to play an important role in the game in the upcoming episodes. One tiny detail that seems to be overlooked is that HeeJoo is the only person who can block NPC CHS in real life where as other people can't. That has to mean something!  I don't know if Jin Woo knows this and is deliberately avoiding to involve her to protect her from getting hurt or he will realize this in the upcoming coming episodes. Either-way, he would have to explain to HeeJoo about the game and what happened to him, SeJoo and CHS.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

This Guy...

Cr: MOA - Dramabeans

Alhambra02-00492.jpg

I have a feeling that this is SeJu who has got camouflage gear. This guy is tall similar height to Chanyeol. I hope JinWoo and SeJoo don't end up attacking each other. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. If you have to reference an image in another post, pull it out of the quote. Thanks.
  • Like 4

OK I just started watching this drama 2 days ago and I couldn't stop watching it! I'm currently at EP6 and omg the tense!! THIS DRAMA IS UNPREDICTABLE. I think the way they interpret every scene especially gaming scene are genius. Hyunbin such a good actor when he's in pain, I CAN LITERALLY FEEL IT TOO. This drama by far, it's my fav drama this year. I'm VERY PICKY when it comes to KDRAMA but this one It's the best. I couldn't pick a flaws! the script, the editing, the plot, everything are on point. I just have one question thats been bugging me. How HyunBin/Jinwoo even manage to  get the game lenses at the first place??/ Did I missed something? lol  

--

BTW I watched 'W', but can't bear to finish it until the end because personally i think it's very poor written, the writer didn't manage to make the audience understand the logic of human going into comic...  and too much unnecessary kissing scene (watched it for the sake of Lee Jongsuk but still cant finished it lol sorry oppa) unlike Memories of Al-Hambara, I can feel the logic of the game because the audience also as the same boat as the main character, Jinwoo, still feeling confused how the heck game can turn into real life thing.The audience figuring out things out TOGETHER with main character as the ep going on (this all by the clever monologue script by Jinwoo) and I LOVE IT.  With W, I went straight wtf is this. this doesnt make sense. so many questions. You know. 

• Like 8

Is anyone here play games? I once upon a time did...uni days well spent and was hooked on Dynasty Warriors. I still love it but sadly I have no time to play it. Though at one stage I was so hooked that my partner and I would play it continuously until we finished it. Boy what an accomplishment it was. :D So I really understand the level of addiction it can get. 

So my point is if SJ and Marco were the creators of this game why would they play against each other? It was far more fun and interactive when you team up esp with your best friend and if you like me dont know what your doing a partner is needed. Also so far we see SJ is very sensitive, timid, reserved and an introvert. I believe he also lacks confidence in himself. See how he panics when his grandmother scowls at him or even becomes very hestitant in speaking to JW.  SJ lacks the confidence so he lets Marco deal with all the business issues of the game.

So if thats the case likewise during the game mode Marco would be on SJ team as well. I dont think they will duel each other or even if they are set to go against each other (say its for the purpose of finishing the game) - SJ being so timid would not kill Marco. What would his motive be to kill Marco?..i just dont see him designing a game where he would have to kill his only friend for the sake of winning. Thats why I dont think Marco is a zombie like what Cha turned out to be. My prediction is that on the train Marco boarded the train too.Marco logged into the game to find SJ and if they are allies then he can find SJ. So instead of shooting SJ he came to help rescue him from those blue eye ninjas. They must be in game mode for other passengers not to notice all those gun shots. Like JW seeing and hearing the storms and music is a sign that there is danger. (i think thats Emma's magic) Then in reality the train made a stop so both Marco and SJ ran out. Maybe CHS or maybe  the bigger fish -Prof Cha and Parks minions were chasing the boys and whereby Marco died in the woods by those men. SJ is safe and hiding from them all.

Also I stated before that Prof Cha and Park is my prime suspect of the deaths of Marco, Cha and causing SJ disappearance. SJ is a minor and a uni student. There is no way he could afford such hi tech computers and likewise Marco too whom is a drug addict and in serious debt.  I even doubt HJ can fund him those computers. Also it seems that SJ has 2 hideouts to develop the games- his home and one in Barcelona each storing his hi tech computers. Both boys must be sponsored by someone and I believe that someone is Prof Cha and Park. Marco being greedy must secretly want to sell these designs elsewhere and he started it off with CHS. Prof Cha and Park mustve found out of this and is hunting the boys down too. If Prof Cha and Park are the boys sponsors they too will have access to the game and be able to send those blue eye ninjas to attack SJ and find his location on that train. 

Also I dont think Marco is a zombie because if he is he would still be able to haunt SJ like Cha is doing to JW. and during this past year both SJ and Marco havent logged into the game. Marco cant because his dead and SJ wont because if he does he would be easily located by the bigger fish - Prof Cha and Park. 

Also I have a crazy idea that zombie cha is actually SJ. So far no one knows how Zombie Cha magically appears. if SJ is the master he would have access to how all the players are playing  and he can easily create a NPC to whom he controls. Zombie Cha constantly appears and his death lets JW to level up. I dont think Zombie Cha can kill JW because as we saw when JW was in the States, after thinking of HJ Zombie Cha appears in his room. JW looked defenceless and was ready to let Zombie Cha kill him. Instead we see his secretary come him and sees JW unconscious on the floor. So Zombie Cha didnt kill JW then and there. I believe SJ is using Zombie Cha as a player to level up JW so he can eventually meet him. Zombie Cha is a glitch that even JW I.T guru cannot see or explain. This could be SJ doing.

Ok i think Ive rambled enough...sorry long post but its good that I got my crazy ideas out there. :D Hope it makes sense 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, wenchanteur said:

To answer your comment, I have to rely on the "W" script. The scriptwriter offered it for download. As it is in Korean and the google translation is not fabulous, I didn't have the patience to read it from beginning to end, but I read many passages.

The script is of incredible quality, if I had to summarize, she is able to indicate the maximum detail, in the most concise way possible. It is not only an impeccable professionalism, but also that she ensures that each of her ideas is presented.

Everything you see on the screen is almost in the script. Every little bit of scene. She even allows herself to influence very strongly the way this should be directed (for example, the final scene of episode 1), she does this on some important scenes (normally, a movie script does not interfere with the direction).

So I think the same is true for MOA. The scenario is so dense, all the director has to do is land behind the camera. I don't think the director had to correct any flaws, everything is already in the script.

Of course, on "W", Jung Dae-Yoon was not satisfied with just doing that, and he managed to magnify the script, by the colors, the light, the photography, the atmosphere, the way to frame, the direction of the actors. Very little has changed from the original script, and the revised version has not been published (I don't know who did it), the most important change being the reduction from 17 episodes to 16 episodes. There were enough plot-twists all over the story, to be able to find a cliffhanger at the end of each revised episode.

The flaws being discussed here, you really don't need her actual script.

It's the basic fallacy in inconsistencies of the rules she creates for her universe.

E.g. W - she couldn't decide if she wanted the tablet to be the magical device leading to all of this chaos or she just wanted to play with the design of an animation coming to life because of will power of a character.

Alhambra is full of loopholes, too glaring to be avoided and direction/ overall package does cover up most of them.

cha's death and its explanation - that is clickbait. That is stupid and just for TRP. She doesn't even follow up the rule with other players and other scenarios. It helps how AR game has been shown to us visually and the flow of story - that is director's area and not script writers per se.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sanika said:

Sorry for cutting in :P But seems like SJ is also stuck in the game and has to follow the game rules. Only players who are 90+ can get the Eagle as an high level item and apparently only those players who have these birds can communicate with each other. Currently there are only 3 players who have crossed level 90 - SeJu , Marco and Jin Woo. As soon as SeJu saw that another player has leveled up, he sent a message through the bird. Whether SeJu knows who Zinu is and what message he has said is yet to be seen. It would be interesting to if SeJu's login  details changed in real lime on the world server.

Why would seju know only now that ONE PLAYER has leveled up? He can see there are so many people playing the game and so many stuck at same level (e.g. cha). He would have noticed JW leveling up since last 1 year right?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Why would seju know only now that ONE PLAYER has leveled up? He can see there are so many people playing the game and so many stuck at same level (e.g. cha). He would have noticed JW leveling up since last 1 year right?

Probably he has been waiting for someone to level up and attain the Eagle at level 90 so that he can finally communicate with someone/anyone or maybe its like the message in the bottle concept where he has sent an SOS signal hoping that someone would help him. It would be better to ask help from a high level character and form an alliance as they clearly have more experience in the game vs the newer players.

• Like 8

Translation of BTS eps 7, 8. @stargazer187 @sweetnona, here you go. The bit with Prof Cha starting at 1:36 is actually pretty funny and cute. :) Hope you enjoy.

Video Title: Memories of Alhambra, eps 7, 8 BTS

(The rest of the translation in the spoiler due to length.)

Spoiler

caption: Though he left without saying goodbye, in order to see Jin Woo, Hee Joo is running
Director: We’re going to go again!
HJ caption: (one more time?!)
HJ caption: hu hu hu
caption: Again, she runs.
caption: She keeps running…
caption: Undone by the train which is slower than Hee Joo.
HJ caption: (dumbfounded) (dumbfounded)
HJ: Since the camera is staying right in front of me, this…
HJ: Even as I was thinking that I shouldn’t be going so far
HJ: I kept looking behind me. k k k

Staff: Perfect, perfect, perfect (shown as Perfect x 2, which changes to Perfect x3)
caption: Accepting the staff’s endless praise, Hee Joo
caption: Surprised realization while shooting, looking for Jin Woo in the passing train
HJ caption: (here he is. k k k)

caption: As soon as filming starts, momentarily immersed (in the scene), Hee Joo
Director: Cut!
caption: After the filming is finished, unable to easily just get up, Hee Joo. (cry cry)

caption: CEO, don’t leave. (cry cry)

caption: Hee Joo’s filming has finished first…
HJ caption: (knock knock knock)
HJ: Hello~
JW caption: (head jerk)
HJ caption: ???
JW caption: (head jerk)
HJ: You want me to go in?
HJ: You want me to wait?
JW: (head jerk)
HJ: Go in?
JW nods.
HJ: You want me to be a reflector?
picture caption: Hee’s diversionary reflector
JW caption: (Come in!)
HJ: I’ll just change clothes and come back!
HJ: I’ll wait for you!
caption: Hee Joo, why aren’t you coming…?
caption: I’ll have to play with the window while I’m waiting~
JW caption: (heh heh)

(title card)

caption: Even just standing, the world’s most hip, CEO Yoo Jin Woo
caption: Should a back image cause this much fluttering?!?!

caption: Even though he keeps taking Jin Woo’s side, a frosty Professor Cha… (sorry)
Prof: How are you doing these days? (line from the episode)
caption: In reality, the two people are very warm and friendly
caption: Bragging to Byung Joon (me: Prof Cha’s given name) about his cane, Jin Woo. h h h

Park: What camera is this?
Videographer: It’s for the BTS
Prof: Making? (he makes an aegyo V-sign)
Prof: Hurry up and do it!
Park caption, JW caption: dumbfounded, dumbfounded
Prof: Hurry up and do it!! (me: All 3 men make finger V-signs. LOL)
caption: For those who didn’t see it, one more time in slow motion!
caption: Even though they’re embarrassed, obediently listening to the professor, CEO and Director

(title card)

caption: Finally, a warm and comfortable three shot
JW: When you’re gaming, is your room like this, too?
SJ: A little… I think it’s similar. h h
JW: (dumbfounded) Oh, really?!

caption: In reality, a deeper conversation about gaming
caption: Finding Se Joo who is talking excitedly about gaming to be cute, Jin Woo
JW caption: ha ha ha
SJ: I get too excited when i’m talking about gaming.
SJ: I’m completely awake now.
caption: K K K K K K K K K K K K

caption: Different than during his break time, a frazzled Se Joo
SJ captions: fretting, anxious
caption: CEO, please find Se Joo quickly!!
caption: Becoming more and more very interesting, Memories of Alhambra, please give it lots of love!

caption: Memories of Alhambra, Weekly (Sat, Sun) nights, 9 pm broadcast.

@sweetnona, I'm going to work on BTS for ep 5, 6 next, and will post when I get a chance to finish it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Alhambra is full of loopholes, too glaring to be avoided and direction/ overall package does cover up most of them.

cha's death and its explanation - that is clickbait. That is stupid and just for TRP. She doesn't even follow up the rule with other players and other scenarios. It helps how AR game has been shown to us visually and the flow of story - that is director's area and not script writers per se.

Agreed! MotA has loopholes and some are too glaring to ignore.

Anyways, I dont find it believable that SJ is master nor do i believe that master knows what on earth is happening in the game or whoever leveled up. Huhu

The main issue i have with the game is i dont know which version is which. The development team is developing the game, supposedly from scratch with none of the original NPCs. But the scoreboard has Marco and Master and also JW, which means that this is also the original game. Games dont usually have cumulative scoreboards especially if its from different developers.

• Like 2

Thanks @stargazer187 :D

True money is the root of all evil and the boys prob quarreled over it and perhaps Marco insisted on them to sign the deal with CHS. But during the time when SJ called JW, he seem to be rush for time as CHS gave SJ a day to sign the deal with him and perhaps he threatened him too. So somewhere between the time of Marco first meeting with CHS, CHS  he too contacted SJ and knew SJ was the developer of the game not Marco. There must be a few days there that is yet yet be aired. 

Anyway I saw this meme a few days ago. I laughed at it as its so true for drama and gamer addicts alike. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, sanika said:

Probably he has been waiting for someone to level up and attain the Eagle at level 90 so that he can finally communicate with someone/anyone or maybe its like the message in the bottle concept where he has sent an SOS signal hoping that someone would help him. It would be better to ask help from a high level character and form an alliance as they clearly have more experience in the game vs the newer players.

Is SJ out in the real world? Or is he stuck in the game. He was flickering when he was at laying at the train station just like zombie cha and JW couldnt even see him. If he's stuck in the game there is in no way he can develop a way to communicate with whoever that reaches level 90. Otherwise you are suggesting this was all predicted and created before SJ went missing, before Marco and CHS died and also before JW being involved in all of this.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

As how and why is Zombie Cha keep appearing as he pleases, this is one of the big question that I hope the writer has proper explanation to this. 

No problem with the long post, it's interesting to see how many of us can go to find the answer of those questions. Make sense or not, we're all on fantasy-land. Everything could be make sense. LOL

sorry to cut your post.

The church scene, Ep 6, during Park Sun Ho's speech - he mentioned that the late CHS was a young engineer who had an insight into the future - this line triggered me to think....; what if, upon trying the game in Granada, his team New World company, built a pseudo player or Robot player for his (CHS) future absence. I know eh...:wacko:. The robot player (zombie) that only target JW (or was set for personal revenge). I'm saying it targeting JW just because I haven't seen zombie Cha chasing/attacking other people. Zombie Cha paid no attention on Sec Seo while playing at the school room (He did tho after CityHunter attacked him first), also, zombie Cha passed by CityHunter who was sitting outside JW office. Zombie Cha cannot be seen by programmer Choi, right? What level is zombie Cha? Is this zombie invincible on screen like JW?

• Like 5