[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

I'm happy seeing all the positive comments everywhere about our OTP, even though romance hasn't started yet :D so happy!! But i don't want to keep high expectations on our OTP. Just want to go in flow with the drama, else i will be disappointed tomorrow. no expectation is good, right? :D

I love the below Fanmade video!! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOJayJD_-4

• Like 7

On 12/26/2018 at 2:56 PM, stargazer187 said:

Yes, I sense that. I watched her QIHM, W and now this. 

Well, I see that the director has good records before this. But maybe you right about the director might have some inputs and give some changes to some details or aspect of the script. But I can't really say that it was 90 % taken care by the director. Because I don't have any prove to support this idea. Judging from only one side will make it fail to be objective. 

It's not the director. What I have inferred is that its the writer herself. She was heavily criticized for the inconsistencies and writing a complex script of W. The loopholes are still there but I can definitely feel improvement in story-telling, script writing and more importantly a considerable effort in making the story as comprehensible as possible up till now. There is a kind of subtlety in this drama even though on the face of it, we have been watching zombies, fights, weapons, blood, gory, yet its not overwhelming that it becomes cringe-worthy. Maybe that's where the director comes in. Anyways, I do feel 16 episodes are not enough to accommodate a parallel romantic track especially when we are now half-way through the drama. Maybe if they add another episode just to satisfy us hungry HB-PSH chemistry fans..sigh!:wub: 

• Like 4

Re-watched the episodes today in episode one before SJ disappeared in the train, right after the sunny sky turned rainy cloudy And there is the MoA guitar playing in the backround, same scenario where JW encounters zombie Cha, SJ opened the door and there is someone appeared and shot him, the shirt of that unknown gun men is the same shirt Marco was wearing (blue checkered) so it seems JW-zombie cha and SJ-Marco had the same

fate. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

It's not the director. What I have inferred is that its the writer herself. She was heavily criticized for the inconsistencies and writing a complex script of W. The loopholes are still there but I can definitely feel improvement in story-telling, script writing and more importantly a considerable effort in making the story as comprehensible as possible up till now. There is a kind of subtlety in this drama even though on the face of it, we have been watching zombies, fights, weapons, blood, gory, yet its not overwhelming that it becomes cringe-worthy. Maybe that's where the director comes in. Anyways, I do feel 16 episodes are not enough to accommodate a parallel romantic track especially when we are now half-way through the drama. Maybe if they add another episode just to satisfy us hungry HB-PSH chemistry fans..sigh!:wub: 

Tear wiping is not good enough?  hahaha

this reader also think 17 to 18 episodes would be better....but reality is BUDGET LIMITATION!!

@lduc  Great drawings....will brush up my rusty drawing skill myself!

• Like 3

Even I just finished watching 1-2 episodes(had nothing else to do^_^). It actually gets better when you re-watch and I wasn't completely lost as when I was last time. The timeline has started to make sense now. It does look like Marco is the zombie but SeJu did fight back(remember he was shown with a gun). We were only shown blood and heard gunshots but that doesn't mean it was SeJu's blood only or that he was fatally injured. I think SeJu escaped the train.

-About the phone call that was shown in ep9 preview, I have a feeling that phone call was made the same day when SJ called JW about the game. SJ said that I will come home and HJ told her grandma that he will be returning at 8 in the morning. I don't think he ever got a chance to talk again once he boarded the train.

How did Marco's body end up in forest and the most glaring question..why did SJ not sell the game to CHS? :wacko:

@tiger457_stv  No it isn't enough..:lol: They seem to have enough budget considering Netflix had picked it up and also not to mention the locations and two of the highly paid actors..nahh..its not the budget..

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, ismaeni said:

Any new cut still everyone???

Thank's

I havent seen any new still cuts

But theres this new BTS pic

49161331_384592198778978_328431816791608

Awww. Zombie cha is smiling for a change. Hahaha. His character is usually just staring and looking blank :lol:

More importantly:

7002_0-87405500-1546041009_20181229_0740

Lot of work is required to maintain zombie cha's bloody look hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, ismaeni said:

Any new cut still everyone???

Thank's

Yes Sec Seo comes to help JW oh this man needs a PAY RISE!!! PRONTO

DviurT1U0AELgAV.jpg

DviurTyUUAEyftd.jpg

cr.https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181229083806883

HOLD the pay rise... anything is possible. Why is he aiming the gun to JW?

Looking at some past fan cam and PSH IG Seo was there...:crazy:

Please hit me with some crazy theories whereby our loyal secretary doesnt have any ulterior motives. 

Spoiler

Same clothing of Seo from the above stills to those in the fan cam and PSH IG 

Seo is aiming his gun to HJ

DvivM4wUwAAi1dM.jpg

I always thought this was SJ.. I was wrong

DvivM4xUYAIrXU8.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Please hit me with some crazy theories whereby our loyal secretary doesnt have any ulterior motives. 

Hide contents

How do you know Sec. Seo is pointing the gun at JW?

Both of them are facing the same direction, the train is behind them in the pics. I say that Seo is pointing the gun at someone/thing else.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

How do you know Sec. Seo is pointing the gun at JW?

Both of them are facing the same direction, the train is behind them in the pics. I say that Seo is pointing the gun at someone/thing else.

The blue eye ninjas didnt appear until JW boarded the train. So I dont think its that. Here we have Seo already drawing out his gun. In the fan cam we see Seo is standing next to JW (who is sitting on the seat) Though you could be right, maybe and hopefully his aiming it at Zombie Cha. 

PSH previous IG update with the stickers on the faces must be deliberately done to avoid spoilers and that clearly looks like Seo...my question is if they werent "mucking around" for the sake of a selfie it could also hint that maybe Seo is somehow involved...i really hope he remains loyal :bawling: Please writers dont you dare throw us a twist

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Hide contents

So it's that mean HJ is with them in granada???

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4

On 12/29/2018 at 9:50 AM, stargazer187 said:

@Kasmic like @katakwasabi the train are behind them. And both pictures look quite different to be in the same timeline I guess. 

I remember ever saw this pic long ago. But why do the face got stickers?? Are they doing this as privacy and not to spoil the story to us?? 

They must have this taken when filming inside this church. So they'll have scene here? I wondered what will happen here?? Ahhh... it's Saturday... 5 more hours to go!

If she/he didnt want to give spoilers, the poster wouldnt have shared the pic all together. Posting this pic is spoilerish and invites people to speculate hahahaha

Edit: i dont know who posted the original pic, initially i assumed it was PSH but i dont think so now. Thus, i guess the poster did intended for the spoilerish post.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, ismaeni said:

So it's that mean HJ is with them in granada???

I assume HJ/PSH was always with them when they were shooting in granada. I think in terms of logistics, its better for the cast and crew to shoot the granada scenes in one visit and also it is more cost effective.

• Like 6

@siddy09  you said

"Even I just finished watching 1-2 episodes(had nothing else to do^_^). It actually gets better when you re-watch and I wasn't completely lost as when I was last time. The timeline has started to make sense now. It does look like Marco is the zombie but SeJu did fight back(remember he was shown with a gun). We were only shown blood and heard gunshots but that doesn't mean it was SeJu's blood only or that he was fatally injured. I think SeJu escaped the train.

About the phone call that was shown in ep9 preview, I have a feeling that phone call was made the same day when SJ called JW about the game. SJ said that I will come home and HJ told her grandma that he will be returning at 8 in the morning. I don't think he ever got a chance to talk again once he boarded the train.

How did Marco's body end up in forest and the most glaring question..why did SJ not sell the game to CHS""""

This reader agrees that Marco became a zombie like Dr Cha.
The 2 youngsters probably fought each other over one subject: Money and who to sell the game's right to.
Se Yoo wants CEO Yoon but Marco prefer Dr. Cha.  Marco probably attacked Se Yoo in the forest near Barcelona
and lost the duel and his life.  In panic the youngster got on the train (probably without registering his
name after calling CEO Yoon offering him the game's right and told him to go to Barcelona).

Then on the train Marco came back and attacked Se Yoo.  In panic the boy jumped off the train and got injured but survived.  he probably has been unconscious hence no game activity for 1 year.  With him in a coma, Marco could not kill him, just like when asleep Dr Cha could not kill CEO Yoon.  With his baggage still on the train, no one knows his identity, unless he wakes up.  CEO Yoon has been trying to locate him, but at the wrong place...in Barcelona instead of somewhere near Granada where the thunder and rain and Marco came back for Se Yoo.

With Se Yoo unconscious/comatose there is no one to contact the family (except for the fake email from ceo yoon's secretary).

Fortunately Marco is only after him, just like Dr Cha is only after CEO Yoon, since Marco would be a very high level zombie...hence very dangerous.  When they discovered the body of Marco, it probably was a week or two after the initial event, more than enough time for the body to decompose badly in warm Granada where temp can reach 40+ centigrade.

@katakwasabi  As for where zombie appears, they seem random event and random distance, but usually not too close (i.e. more than 10 feet from the intended victim).  They do follow a rule that they cannot attack a victim who hide behind an obstacle, whether living or inanimate object.

In any case that is this reader's theory.

There is no doubt MOA will conclude in 16 episodes, just hope that the last episode will be 2 hours long.

@lduc Your drawings are getting better and better.  I definitely am going to try some drawing myself.  Hope Emma won't look like an orangutan with guitar!

To all soompi members who rewatch  MOA..... you are all addicted and crazy!  hahaha. Actually I kind of rewatch episode 1 myself.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, tiger457_stv said:

@siddy09  you said

"Even I just finished watching 1-2 episodes(had nothing else to do^_^). It actually gets better when you re-watch and I wasn't completely lost as when I was last time. The timeline has started to make sense now. It does look like Marco is the zombie but SeJu did fight back(remember he was shown with a gun). We were only shown blood and heard gunshots but that doesn't mean it was SeJu's blood only or that he was fatally injured. I think SeJu escaped the train.

About the phone call that was shown in ep9 preview, I have a feeling that phone call was made the same day when SJ called JW about the game. SJ said that I will come home and HJ told her grandma that he will be returning at 8 in the morning. I don't think he ever got a chance to talk again once he boarded the train.

How did Marco's body end up in forest and the most glaring question..why did SJ not sell the game to CHS""""

This reader agrees that Marco became a zombie like Dr Cha.
The 2 youngsters probably fought each other over one subject: Money and who to sell the game's right to.
Se Yoo wants CEO Yoon but Marco prefer Dr. Cha.  Marco probably attacked Se Yoo in the forest near Barcelona
and lost the duel and his life.  In panic the youngster got on the train (probably without registering his
name after calling CEO Yoon offering him the game's right and told him to go to Barcelona).

Then on the train Marco came back and attacked Se Yoo.  In panic the boy jumped off the train and got injured but survived.  he probably has been unconscious hence no game activity for 1 year.  With him in a coma, Marco could not kill him, just like when asleep Dr Cha could not kill CEO Yoon.  With his baggage still on the train, no one knows his identity, unless he wakes up.  CEO Yoon has been trying to locate him, but at the wrong place...in Barcelona instead of somewhere near Granada where the thunder and rain and Marco came back for Se Yoo.

Fortunately Marco is only after him, just like Dr Cha is only after CEO Yoon, since Marco would be a very high level zombie...hence very dangerous.  When they discovered the body of Marco, it probably was a week or two after the initial event, more than enough time for the body to decompose badly in warm Granada where temp can reach 40+ centigrade.

@katakwasabi  As for where zombie appears, they seem random event and random distance, but usually not too close (i.e. more than 10 feet from the intended victim).  They do follow a rule that they cannot attack a victim who hide behind an obstacle, whether living or inanimate object.

In any case that is this reader's theory.

To all soompi members who rewatch  MOA..... you are all addicted and crazy!  hahaha. Actually I kind of rewatch episode 1 myself.

I'm confused with the usage of 'this reader', are you refering to yourself or someone else :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2