Episodes: 51
Broadcast Date: 1/8/2019

Cast:

Ariel Lin as 花不弃 / Hua BuQi

Zhang Bin Bin as 陈煜/莲衣客 ChenYu / Lian YiKe

Sun ZuJun as 云琅/YunLang

Zhang Hao Cheng
Synopsis:

The story revolves around a young wanderer with an extraordinary business sense and the masked hero who saves her which ultimately results in them falling in love. When the wanderer is revealed to be the Divine Maiden who will obtain a legendary treasure, various enemies hunt her down. She then lives life on the run and meets her savior who turns out to be the ambitious prince that wants to take the throne.

(Source: Viki)

Click here to watch on Viki!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃 Viki Episodes

I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃 Raw Episodes

Zhang Bin Bin Official Soompi Thread

Click here to watch on Viki!

DwWoDeoVYAAE6cz_zpsubdjxkra.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangiel LavelyShai

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 6:01 PM, carmolita said:

I just read that filming just wrapped on this drama it is a costume drama. Ariel Lin is one of my favorite actresses~ I can't wait until we get a synopsis. Does anyone know what it is about?:rolleyes:

here is a synopsis from Chinesedrama.info

A time travel romance that begins when a couple accidentally time travels to the ancient times. 
A couple trying to con their way through a wedding fall off a cliff while plotting their escape. They awake at a different time period with the woman turning into a beggar and the man becoming rich and powerful. Their fates cross thirteen years later with both of them oblivious to each other's true identity. What will happen to Hua Buqi? Between this lifetime and the last, who is the person meant to stay by her side?

(Source: Chinesedrama.info)

wonder if this will be any good? when the casting news and synopsis were released i was interested.  But after watching trailer, im not so sure anymore...seems like any other typical ancient drama. begins with cute/naive(?) female character, meets male character and bicker/fight and then slowly loves each other and everything becomes serious and deadly for many reasons lol

hesitant to give it a try...

I was already excited when I saw some trailers of this just a few days ago!!

I have been waiting the whole day today for the episodes to be out omgggg!!

I’m just done watching the first two episodes and YES i’m already loving it, episode 2 already got me crying!!

I saw someone said there are 6 episodes out so i’m trying so bad to find where otherwise I won’t be able to sleep LOOOOL I still didn’t get enough of it

3 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

I saw someone said there are 6 episodes out so i’m trying so bad to find where otherwise I won’t be able to sleep LOOOOL I still didn’t get enough of it

Members of the streaming site get a 4 episode head start, so that might be related to what you heard. 

I just watched the first episode on their YT channel and wow, I loved it.  I'm going to try and fit in the second episode before bed tonight.  I see Viki already has the episodes as well, but they're both at 0%.  Hopefully they'll be subbed quickly so that more people can watch and join in discussion. 

5 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

do you need eng subs? if not, theres the 6 raw ones here

I was on this site yesterday but I only saw two episodes but it’s okay I found on some other sites! Thanks anyways! 

58 minutes ago, leeayana said:

Just curious , who is her father anyway? 

Wondering the same thing but it’s so confusing atm

4 hours ago, leeayana said:

Just curious , who is her father anyway? 

3 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Wondering the same thing but it’s so confusing atm

Well, at least we know who's not her father, and that's the one going around searching for her claiming her as his illegitimate daughter.  :P  I actually wonder if we'll ever find out who her father is or if it even matters.  It's really the fact of who her mother is that drives her fate anyway.  I guess we'll find out!

I was able to watch episode 2 last night and oh, wow.  The first part of the episode was just hilarious.  I greatly admired the cunning methods she used to get her way, but that ending.  I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but still.  The lengths her Ninth Uncle has gone to raise and protect her is just so admirable.  That last scene was so intense it was hard to go to bed right after that, lol!  

@kokodus Sorry to hear that about Viki for you. I'm sure you'll be able to watch along elsewhere though.  ;) 

Archived