[Drama 2018] Familiar Wife, 아는 와이프

Go Seung Ji

@stuartjmzi forgot about his sister's child too. Right now, 4 kids have been missing in the current timeline including his bank friend's twins. What will happen in both timeline will affect the kids and that is just sad. The writer should tie all this at the end.

One important thing that joo hyuk will realize is with the change in his financial status, comes with his pride in exchange. Now since he is at his wife and in law's mercy, he doesn't even have the right to argue with her. He might be respected and treated differently at work but that comes with agreeing everything his wife said and wants. Being married with someone with a different status will be burden rather than a privilege to him.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Joo Hyuk wants to time travel again, he must find the man in the subway to get coins again around the same time in this alternative time line? And if he gets the same year coins. :D 

I want them to travel back to the original universe, but with a better finance.

@Koosleethere was an article in soompi where joo hyuk is looking for a mysterious man. So it means this early he is regretting his decision. Poor joo hyuk. Looks like he will be looking for the man who gave him the 2 coins. The thing is he already used all those coins, so he will be desperate to get one so he can go back to his old timeline. For sure he will need a lot of effort since what he's done is really unforgiveable:tears:

If everything is based on the theme "destiny,"

1. Joo Hyuk and Woo Jin in the "changed" timeline will end up together and have the same kids?

2. JH's sister in the original timeline would have eventually had that kid? 

If it is not based on the theme of "destiny,"

1. Well, I loved watching the drama Signal... 

I still cannot find eng translated preview pf ep 5 & 6 that i can share here.  But i did stumble upon this website who aims to give live update!

https://www.dramamilk.com/familiar-wife-kdrama-live-recap-episode-4/

Below is their translation of ep 5 & 6 preview:

JH – She is weak, maybe I should give her a ride? You know, it is okay for a superior to give her a ride…maybe it is strange…no no no just go just go.
WJ – Bye-bye, thank you.
YJH – It is not just manners, I am intersted.
WJ- Okay! Come! Come!
JH – So many pretty women are in the world.
YJH – There is only one Seo Woo-jin.
JH – Whatever, I am completely opposing it!
SS – I agree!
WJ – I am in a hurry, can I go to the restroom?

On 8/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, chickfactor said:

Small gestures count. In the second timeline, his sister tells him how much she appreciates that her husband gets up at night to soothe the baby, 7 times out of 10. He doesn't have to do exactly 1/2 the work, but he should help in every way he can.

It's hard taking care of one baby, let alone two. Husbands need to help. Hobbies and relaxation time is important, but if you have little babies at home, you really need to give it a break until the kids are older, especially when the burden falls on one person to do the heavy-lifting.

I'm on the women's side all the way on this issue. It doesn't matter if the women had to do everything in the past. That is wrong and needs to change.

I agree with you; however, I am going to play the devil advocate here (just a little).  I understand that he should help out at home and I wholeheartedly agree; however, she has some culpability here.  Before, it ever got to this point, WJ should have had a honest, calm, sensible talk with JH. When the first baby was born, things changed...she should have said, I know that I used to be able to take care of your clothes, and cook for you.  Now that we have this beautiful baby that we've created together, I need your help.  We need to take turns getting up at night, cooking dinner and I need help with the housework. If we work together, we will both have time for hobbies and recreation.   The ground rules would have been set and in place before she had the second child.   It would not be any need for violent outbursts, screaming and throwing things.  The environment she created was not good for her, JH or their children; toxic for all.

One of the marks of a successful marriage is open communication.  Just because you are married, you don't develop telepathy. Because you love a person, you don't automatically know what they are thinking and what they want, those things must be communicated.  Yes, yes, yes, he should help out; however, the way WJ went about expressing her displeasure was incorrect.  When he came in, after being in a car accident, she never let him explain what happened.  Had she let him explain and she took a few minutes to listen ; although she was upset, I am sure some of her anger would have dissipated.  Perhaps both of them should find a few minutes for themselves each day when they find out about the other's day and reconnect.  A wife should not be afraid of her husband, mentally or physically nor should a husband have to walk around on egg shells because of his wife. As you can see, love does not conquer all.

Cr. to IG inisajamo

I love this scene, watching them two happy people. Have a smile on each other. Being in the present life is the best solution between them both. But it seems impossible for Joo Hyuk if he does not learn about Woo Jin in her present life, which is their mistake. He could not recognize the problem between them and could not correct the past mistakes between them.:blush:

In addition to the scene I like. The song brings the melodious atmosphere in the rain. Bring happiness:D

@Koosleei wish too she will say yes but im sure she'll ask for time to know him better. The agony of seeing your ex wife with your bff and having those feelings all over again. That would be torture to joo hyuk lol.

@nidcha202ratings went up again. Usually the thursday episode is getting higher ratings. I hope they'll have 7 or more ratings tonight:wub:

That bank signal scenes. That was funny lol. I like it that it is both heartwarming and funny:wub:

@richelle I think the ratings will get a better rating. The main channel can certainly be. I hope so The score is likely to be satisfactory for both channels. It's expected that the ratings of tonight will be more than 7% as well.:D

I can not stop laughing at him. Hahaha !!!:D

Spoiler

2fy9k2.gif

Archived