[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, fans123 said:

Oh.. I'm here for Nam Ji Hyun. Hope this drama has comedy side. I can't stand  the seriousness, gloomy tension from other forum :sweat_smile:

Pray hard is gotta be good. 

kekeke.. normally I avoid saeguks because they are so gloomy. plus people all vying for power. ugh. but this looks like it will be light and funny somewhat. plus the preview gives a good dose of romantic vibe and the couple look like they fit and are cute. should be interesting to check out. plus for a change, the lighting looks great!!! hahahha.... it is a pet peeve of mine that cable dramas seem to be very badly lit. so great to see a drama with good colours and light. :D

On 9/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. normally I avoid saeguks because they are so gloomy. plus people all vying for power. ugh. but this looks like it will be light and funny somewhat. plus the preview gives a good dose of romantic vibe and the couple look like they fit and are cute. should be interesting to check out. plus for a change, the lighting looks great!!! hahahha.... it is a pet peeve of mine that cable dramas seem to be very badly lit. so great to see a drama with good colours and light. :D

@Lmangla chingu)))) good to see you here :D. Now that you mentioned yeah the colours and light are beautiful especially the bokeh, I mean I like the blurry effect of background too. 

Saeguks drama still OK with me. I'm a complicated person, too much romance irks me, too much reality tense me, I go for total bromance drama and profession related drama sometimes to avoid anything to do with reality and romance hahaha :lol:

Nam Ji Hyun a child actress, the first I saw her was in QSD, she was very young that time but look at her now, wow :wub:

Popping in to say that I'm way too excited for this drama! I'm a sucker for sageuks so unlike a lot of people here, I'm hoping we get a lot of dramatic, serious scenes, haha. Excited for the veterans in this drama like jo sungha and ahn sukhwan. And eager to see nam ji hyun in a sageuk again, of course. I'm most puzzled and intrigued about the scene where she meets the prince in the palace, as the prince. Given their expressions and her hair is shown in the married-style in that scene, I'm a bit confused as to where in the timeline this meeting takes place. 

I only watched Kyungsoo in “Annoying Brother” which I really like but didn’t  known he can sing, dance and a part of a global supergroup EXO. Then I watched his pure love and cried a lot and now I am a fan! Hahaha!  I am waiting for this squishi guys’ new acting. 

(Note: I completely forgot he is a special part with “brother squad”.) Squishy Do Kyung Soo! Fighthing!) 

Hello.

I like the preview, especially the funny part (of course). I want to try to watch it, i must. I cant watch any drama these past weeks. I cant get the feels. Its cos Voice 1, I feel numb.

And Jung Hae Kyun from MM and Signal drama. Happy yet sad to see him here.

D1

Woo-Hoo. Can't wait. Can't believe it's almost here. 

Edit to Add:

I'm watching the Eng Sub Conference and Nam Ji Hyun is a professional. She answers the questions with detail and no hesitation. I'm looking forward to her performance in this one. I loved her since "Shopping King Louie". 

Yay.... Finally it's D Day... :wub:

DmsBSqEUYAAB7wm.jpg

3 Key Things To Look Forward To In “100 Days My Prince”

3 Key Things To Look Forward To In â100 Days My Princeâ

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “100 Days My Prince” is set to shine as a new romantic historical drama.

Here are three points to keep an eye on for the premiere!

1. EXO’s D.O. x Nam Ji Hyun take on a romantic historical drama

Anticipation has been high to see EXO’s D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun taking on the role of a newlywed couple in the upcoming series. D.O. will be showing two sides of himself as the perfect crown prince Lee Yool and the useless guy Won Deuk, while Nam Ji Hyun will be the headstrong Hong Shim and the noblewoman with a secret Yoon Yi Seo. The two people, who have built up strong acting careers through a variety of genres, will be taking on a romantic historical drama for the first time. From emotional moments to sweet bickering, it will be exciting to see the lovely duo working together.

2. Lively characters and exceptional cinematography

In the press conference, producing director (PD) Lee Jong Jae chose lively characters and exceptional cinematography as the core of the drama. He explained, “The drama has a variety of genre elements in it. Because it’s a historical drama, I think it will be interesting to see visually.” “100 Days My Prince” will not only follow a beautiful romance, but it will also show a fierce battle for power and highlight the ordinary lives of citizens, showcasing lively characters with their own stories and personalities. The drama was filmed in the spring and summer, and the beautiful colors and scenery will add more magic to the story to bring viewers both visual delights and engaging characters.

3. Refreshing and varied chemistry

From Lee Yool to Won Deuk, and Yoon Yi Seo to Hong Shim, the main characters of “100 Days My Prince” will showcase great chemistry. As they switch back and forth between their characters, they will create a captivating partnership centered around romance. They’re joined by a supporting cast of talented actors like Jo Sung Ha, Jo Han Chul, Kim Seon Ho, and Han So Hee. With various womances, bromances, and antagonistic relationships that will be weaved into the storyline, viewers will become attached to each character and their relationship with everyone else.

“100 Days My Prince” will be a romantic historical drama about crown prince Lee Yool becoming useless guy Won Deuk, and his love story with Hong Shim. Set in a fictional Joseon era, the drama will not only deliver as a sweet and fun romantic comedy, but it will also shine as a historical drama.

The drama will premiere on September 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1228035wpp/3-key-things-look-forward-100-days-prince

Archived