[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

31 minutes ago, pawla said:

@jimmylyne what's wrong with vengo's kissing scene? You shouldn't have pressed the FF button otherwise you are used to it by now so you don't have to press the FF button :D 

Nothing is wrong with Vengo kissed scene..I'm sure he really good at it based on his kisses scenes with Reba. The thing is I just wants to watch his kissed scene with Rebas's only..only with her.:joy:..

Am I impossible?. maybe..but who cares..:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

55 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Nothing is wrong with Vengo kissed scene..I'm sure he really good at it based on his kisses scenes with Reba. The thing is I just wants to watch his kissed scene with Rebas's only..only with her.:joy:..

I kinda understand. It feels awkward and uncomfortable. Its not that it wasn’t good, just awkward :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I get you lol i feel jealous on behalf of the female too. But I don't mind seeing the female in my ship kissing other co stars. The problem comes only when its male kissing hahahaha. Its a shipper thing :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Not sure if this has been posted here before....not really good with mandarin, but the way the narrator tells about ELOD something must be funny

If someone can help to share the gist... thanks

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3720823841?uid=3720823841&luicode=10000011&lfid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9_-_feed

Look for this video... 

006xMIGRgy1gcdklkhgn3j31hc0u01kx.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

Thailand also?! Wahhh Vietnam and Thai fans are really awesome! 

The more reason the Chinese viewers from the mainland should push for the uncut version since it seems the international fans may get that wish. :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Also @Megan

TQ did reveal DH's true form in her latest Q&A. The translation team is working on it. :blush:I am sure many are interested to know now.

Dong Hua is the embodiment of clear/pure energy of Heaven and Earth in human form. 

So, even if he were to reveal his true form, he is just a lot of air hahaha..

She did went on to describe her inspiration for the DH character but urm..she also give us the freedom to choose which description to accept so I would rather not think of anything else but her first explanation. Haha...

Thank you. I Guess this explains Gun Gun’s animal form. I remember anodites from Ben 10 alien force. They were energy beings...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Thank you. I Guess this explains Gun Gun’s animal form. I remember anodites from Ben 10 alien force. They were energy beings...

Ben 10 was way after I grew up, so I don't really understand your meaning. :joy:

But being an energy beam he would be able to morph into anything then, yes? Since they are like light or laser in their truest form? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, chsaf said:

Ben 10 was way after I grew up, so I don't really understand your meaning. :joy:

But being an energy beam he would be able to morph into anything then, yes? Since they are like light or laser in their truest form? 

Ben10 and DH in one sentence? What have i gotten myself into :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Well, my mini-mes said there are Pokémons in ELOD :lol:

Nine-tailed fox  - Ninetales / Vulpix

Meng Hao - Gyarados

And the other beasts shown. :)

I showed them the finale episode and the boat scene, and both were asking if there will be more DH and Jiu and boy DH. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Is there an air date yet?

No idea on that, or if it would actually get released, but it would be really nice to see the uncut version. Honestly, viewers want to see the scenes that were in teasers which weren't in the actual episodes.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Battle of the Immortal Realm's Strongest Husband, Dong Hua Di Jun vs Crown Prince Ye Hua

List of Criteria 

1. Attractiveness

2. Physical strength (in bed?) 

3. Cultivation Force

4. Financial Stability 

5. Culinary Skills (Need I say more :D)

6. Bossiness

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) 

8. Dodging suspicion 

9. Flirting & Shamelessness (Who can beat our Grandpa B))

10. Wedding Presence

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Battle of the Immortal Realm's Strongest Husband, Dong Hua Di Jun vs Crown Prince Ye Hua

List of Criteria 

1. Attractiveness

2. Physical strength (in bed?) 

3. Cultivation Force

4. Financial Stability 

5. Culinary Skills (Need I say more :D)

6. Bossiness

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) 

8. Dodging suspicion 

9. Flirting & Shamelessness (Who can beat our Grandpa B))

10. Wedding Presence

Lollll at no 2. It's obvious who the winner is both physically and in bed *ahem* :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Wuzetian

1. Attractiveness - DH wins this. YH didn't throw out beauties and a boy from his bed.;)

2. Physical strength (in bed?) - actually, still unknown. What we know VS what is actually going on. Hahaha. Shouldn't it be, who made someone unable to get up afterwards? :phew:

3. Cultivation Force - DH. How else he had lived that long?

4. Financial Stability - Both shouldn't be short of money. LOL.

5. Culinary Skills - YH of course! DH's sweet and sour fish, only FJ is not dropping half dead after eating.:lol:

6. Bossiness - DH, the boss of the bosses! He invented bossiness, LOL!

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) - YH. Coz he can't kill Li Jing who's already dead. And he won't think of doing that to twin MY, or 16th who slept in BQ's room, right?

8. Dodging suspicion - YH. The problem with DH, he got too many to protect and care of.

9. Flirting & Shamelessness - DH hands down. Doesn't care where or when, he must make even the stones aware that FJ is his.:P

10. Wedding Presence - both were not there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1