[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I’m trying to guess what Dijun’s true form is. It should be powerful and water based...so i am sticking with a dragon.

but if that’s the case, why is Gun Gun a fox and not a dragon like Ali?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

I feel like we are all moving together into the same home :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

@Megan DH true form is not yet revealed, or whether he actually has another form. BGG's mother FJ is a nine-tailed fox, so it isn't a surprise that he's a silver furred fox (backread TQ's confirmation, around 100 pages back in the forum). As for Ali, his parents are a dragon and a nine-tailed fox. He inherited his father's form.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Megan DH true form is not yet revealed, or whether he actually has another form. BGG's mother FJ is a nine-tailed fox, so it isn't a surprise that he's a silver furred fox (backread TQ's confirmation, around 100 pages back in the forum). As for Ali, his parents are a dragon and a nine-tailed fox. He inherited his father's form.

Also @Megan

TQ did reveal DH's true form in her latest Q&A. The translation team is working on it. :blush:I am sure many are interested to know now.

Dong Hua is the embodiment of clear/pure energy of Heaven and Earth in human form. 

So, even if he were to reveal his true form, he is just a lot of air hahaha..

She did went on to describe her inspiration for the DH character but urm..she also give us the freedom to choose which description to accept so I would rather not think of anything else but her first explanation. Haha...

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I feel like we are all moving together into the same home :joy:

Shipping is not for the faint hearted. I will pay a visit from time to time because my faint heart can't take shipping much nowadays. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I’m trying to guess what Dijun’s true form is. It should be powerful and water based...so i am sticking with a dragon.

but if that’s the case, why is Gun Gun a fox and not a dragon like Ali?

Dragon, Unicorn,  Phoenix ..his three holy animals

Or maybe a he true form is a holy flower...a Fuling Flower:innocent: :lol:

Only TQ know about DH true form.. it's either she already decided or still contemplated what is DH True Form.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Also @Megan

TQ did reveal DH's true form in her latest Q&A. The translation team is working on it. :blush:I am sure many are interested to know now.

Dong Hua is the embodiment of clear/pure energy of Heaven and Earth in human form. 

So, even if he were to reveal his true form, he is just a lot of air hahaha..

She did went on to describe her inspiration for the DH character but urm..she also give us the freedom to choose which description to accept so I would rather not think of anything else but her first explanation. Haha...

It's just so much more fun to make fun of DH though. :joy: And I would like to erase the inspiration DH from my mind :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Since DH is pure energy, now we know why he needed an outlet to *release* em. Bottled up energy is hazardous to him and when he found the right outlet, it is ALL IN. :naughty:

Good thing FJ can withstand all those energies (she is still young and energetic ):naughty:

I havent visited tmopb thread, was there also this kind of talks about YH's prowess? :D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Shipping is not for the faint hearted. I will pay a visit from time to time because my faint heart can't take shipping much nowadays. :tounge_wink:

it very true, Shipping is not for the faint hearted..

Good for me..I'm immune to any kind of shipping , gossips or speculations.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

it very true, Shipping is not for the faint hearted..

Good for me..I'm immune to any kind of shipping , gossips or speculations.:lol:

I just think it's a fun pastime. Fans are really eagle-eyed. Without this team/forum, I would be bored to tears. I have never been home this much for this long.:heart: Was planning on locking myself at home once I am married and ready to have kids.... but that is no longer happening anytime soon :sweat_smile:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah so true! that is why I only ship for fun and I always set my mind that the worst case is that they will not end up together :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I just think it's a fun pastime. Fans are really eagle-eyed. Without this team/forum, I would be bored to tears. I have never been home this much for this long.:heart: Was planning on locking myself at home once I am married and ready to have kids.... but that is not happening anytime soon :sweat_smile:

Ikr.. it's indeed a fun pastime.

This forum is one of my happy place:heart:. especially it really entertaining.. when discussed with incredibly polite, an open minded , very knowledgeable..of All members here . Talks and discussed practically about anything and everything.

* Good luck to whatever plans you're intended to do.:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

DH, the embodiment of the purest form of energy created this extraordinary Starward formation! I am more in awed now. He is in the house of purple not because of the amethyst stone but the ultra violet spectrum. Awesomeness!!

Screenshot-20200403-122716.jpg20200403-122920.png

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

DH, the embodiment of the purest form of energy created this extraordinary Starward formation! I am more in awed now. He is in the house of purple not because of the amethyst stone but the ultra violet spectrum. Awesomeness!!

:heart: Also, hope you ladies have a lot of sunscreen and sunglasses to watch our DHDJ who radiates and is irradiated:wub::glasses: I am so on board with UV DHDJ

@LovelyLady  DH, SXR, and CYs' secret is the many takes and hard work of the clumsy Vengo, but mostly the crew who have to hoist him everywhere:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12