[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

So proud of you! Will hire you to organize my wedding :D

And big thanks to Marcus!! :heart:

Hahaha, they have me remotely working from home, so bring your wedding on!:joy: I'm sure the whole team can be of help!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

also the bgm of the boat scene and when they talk after the first fith against Miao Luo all of those soundrtacks are different verisions of the bgm but i coudnt find them in the bgm i have download  also like the music thath plays before the clips in the we tv channel in youtube hahaha

Guess this would be a mini project here? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm familiar enough now of the BGM that when I hear it used, I can name which one. Though it's more of some kind of mental exercise for me, hahaha, thanks to having to stay indoors.

Not all BGM are released yet as of today There's even a new one used in ep56.

Do we need an excel table? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

By 3 years, that was me and I am still looking for a good skincare line!:joy:

100% youthful looking skin = 60% from diet (lots of fresh vegetable/ fruit juices and nutritional herbal soups) + 30% good skincare range + 10% lifestyle (sleeping early)

So far it works for me coz I still pass off as a 25yo when my age is almost double :glasses:

Being a Cantonese helps too because we take lots of herbal soups 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

100% youthful looking skin = 60% from diet (lots of fresh vegetable/ fruit juices and nutritional herbal soups) + 30% good skincare range + 10% lifestyle (sleeping early)

So far it works for me coz I still pass off as a 25yo when my age is almost double :glasses:

Being a Cantonese helps too because we take lots of herbal soups 

I can attest to the sleeping part. I recently have been sleeping early due to working from home, and nothing to do. My skin and I do feel/look so much better:joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Envious of FJ. Dad is secretly a hunk, hubby is a hunk, son will eventually also be a hunk. 

Ah, she gave these hunks hard times! Dad embarrassed one too many times, hubby jealous of real and imaginary rivals LMAO, and son for how much cakes he can have. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I know why many here are frustrated for the lack of steamy scenes. I personally don't mind it very much. I'm used to C-dramas and we still got a couple of really hot kisses. What I missed were a few more kisses in the lips during the last episodes. DH gave her a lot of forehead kisses, and also there is that sweet kiss in the nose, but I would have liked to see more romantic kisses.

Fans also complained about the last episode. However I really liked the way the filmed the battle scene. How DH and FH came together at the end, and he accepted her as his equal despite her youth and inexperience. It was very sweet and fitting. I am sad that we didn't get an extra episode to enjoy sweet moments with them as a family, and I am pissed the nice demon lord ended up with that richard simmons JH. He deserved better.

Nevertheless the epilogue in the book is even shorter. DH meets GG and FJ is still sleeping. So the drama at least expanded a little on that.

• Like 16