[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

Every tiny thing they do was adorably sweet

Pull/ tug on the sleeve:lol:

DH rest his head on FJ lap,

FJ lean on DH shoulder,

Held hand while strolling in the marketplace, Affectionate eyes while stare at each other, 

Pat on the head,

Back hug 

Super solid tight hugged. 

I give up, I don't need a compilation clip.... I apparently just need the gumption to sit through the complete marathon and re-watch it:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Just now, jimmylyne said:

Every tiny thing they do was adorably sweet

Pull/ tug on the sleeve:lol:

DH rest his head on FJ lap,

FJ lean on DH shoulder,

Held hand while strolling in the marketplace, Affectionate eyes while stare at each other, 

Pat on the head,

Back hug 

Super solid tight hugged. 

fengjiu hug ging donghua hip when she got sick

when they both were applying eachother the cotton rose ointment

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

You know you're addicted when you watch Vengo's new pic whole interview without understanding a word :sweat_smile: That's me. 

Ikr..I feel you :lol:

8 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

I totally know what you mean! Im not only addicted to DongFeng, I am addicted to Vengo and Reba too! :wub:

Likewise..:wub:

@Zelnk 7.5 b definitely will.. most probably by today..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Was there a backhug scene?  only saw that in the BTS........

Nope, they either didn't film or was cut. Actors will usually do a rehearsal in between takes so most likely the back hug was rehearsed. Where did it go? Only heaven and earth knows...

This is referring to the backhug when FJ and DH were admiring her bridal attire.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

It was when they got out of Aranya Dream. FJ played amnesiac to DH. Then DH played he will postponed their wedding indefinitely... FJ backhugged him and told him she now remembers everything :joy: "...I am your girl Xiao Bai." :love::heart:

(I feel like if FJ didn't played with DH hair she could pull it off longer but alasss:joy:)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

isnt it when fengjiu hugs donghua to stop him after she intented to troll him prtending  she didnt remember him?? i think it was episode 50

the other backhugh i remember yes it was in a bts as a rehearsal 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

You know you're addicted when you watch Vengo's new pic whole interview without understanding a word :sweat_smile: That's me. 

I am sure Intl Donuts are bz translating right now.

Just some highlights :

A lot of netizens believed that the love between DH and FJ is a miracle. Vengo doesn't think so. It is only because they both have yet to meet the right person. Once they meet the one, their love just exploded.

Vengo's parents watch ELoD daily and sometimes repeatedly. Hmmm..wonder which episodes they watched repeatedly??

Filming during the summer was torturous. Sometimes in a day, he had to act out two characters and interchange between the SY wig and DH wig so it's very uncomfortable. He prefers the white wig.

After being in a few ancient dramas, he much prefers modern dramas now.

He loved all the fan cut vids. Very creative and he enjoyed watching them.

Regarding his past works, he doesn't mind people bringing them up. Those are all precious memories. Swords of legend anyone? Hehehe

高甜甜  -  Sweetie Gao, his fans' nickname for him, he LOVE it and makes him happy.

He weighs 81kg now, did not gain weight.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes I remember now the amnesiac scene :D my brain was looking for other the scene where donghua hug fj in the bridal dress scene..sadly it did not make the cut :D.....I would like to see that backhug..it would be a rare one.

Such sweet parents, additing views to their sons drama.

I really hope reba also has also this kinds of interview.  Even no video is fine!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I am sure Intl Donuts are bz translating right now.

Just some highlights :

A lot of netizens believed that the love between DH and FJ is a miracle. Vengo doesn't think so. It is only because they both have yet to meet the right person. Once they meet the one, their love just exploded.

Vengo's parents watch ELoD daily and sometimes repeatedly. Hmmm..wonder which episodes they watched repeatedly??

Filming during the summer was torturous. Sometimes in a day, he had to act out two characters and to interchange between the SY wig and DH wig so it's very uncomfortable. He prefers the white wig.

After being in a few ancient dramas, he much prefer modern dramas now.

He loved all the fan cut vids. Very creative and he enjoyed watching them.

高甜甜  -  Sweetie Gao, his fans' nickname for him, he LOVE it.

He weighs 81kg now, did not gain weight.

He knows DH very well..

Which reminded me one of DH words..how he confirmed and confident FJ is the "one and only" for him..

Dijun lay down and looked
to the vast sky above. He seemed to be in thoughts as he said, “If I had
known you then, my son would be old enough to go out for errands by
now.”

His parents is Dongfeng's lovers apparently ..awww :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Dong Hua and his Chang'he. Yup, I don't mind being your Chang'he. I am so impressed yet again by the level of CGI in ELoD. I remember always laughing at horrendous CGI on Fantasy Cdrama. But ELoD have set the bar so high this time. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2