[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 3/21/2020 at 5:20 PM, Donghuadijun said:

So it confirms they have three cubs then :lol:, FJ needs to draw an extra room now, I am wondering how many YH and BQ gonna have now seeing FJ and DH more productive than them :lol:

OMG really?? 

Where did you get this information??

Please share :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

:warning:ALERT! ALERT! :warning:

Please note that the following translation is from a recent circulating posts on Weibo about a leaked script from Eternal Love of Dream. The scene we have translated took place after the bathtub scene in Aranya's dream when they were both in bed.

Source : @Yori Ten

Translator : @Ninky

Actual scene from ELoD as per the leaked script is as follow:

洞房篇

容遗失的绝世宝物一般。
东华将凤九脑后的长发轻柔地拔开。
凤九身上的纱裙纱衣随着东华的手滑下肩头,凤九颤了一颤。
东华轻轻地吻在凤九光裸的肩上。
东华的手从荣不迫地滑到凤九身前,解开纱袍的结带, 滑入贴身的长裙,抚过每一寸肌肤。
凤九受不住地喘吸,伸手想拦住东华的手指,却使不出一丝力气。
凤九刚要拒绝, 唇已被东华封住。东华凶猛地舔吻噬咬, 凤九有些喘不过气。
凤九一只手抵在东华赤裸的胸前, 一只手攀住他的肩。
凤九伸手触及东华坚硬温暧的胸膛,无意识地用手魔挲。东华在凤九腰腹部脊背处轻柔抚弄的手指加大了力道,吻得更深。
凤九娇柔地喘息着,紧闭双眼。东华的喘息近在耳畔,手指还在身体轻轻拂过。
凤九突然想起什么,停止动作。
东华汗湿的额头低着凤九的额头。
东华:怎么了?
凤九:你淋了雨,不是头还晕着吗?
东华的手揽过凤九的腰,沙哑着嗓子。
东华:不管了。

Consummation Scene

Treating Feng Jiu like a rare precious treasure.

Dong Hua gently slides Feng Jiu hair to one side from behind her.

Feng Jiu’s robe follows Dong Hua’s hand as it slides down her shoulder. She shivers.

Dong Hua kisses Feng Jiu’s naked shoulder.

Gliding his hands confidently to her waist and untying her sash, Dong Hua slides his hands into her robe, touching every inch of her skin.

Overwhelming feelings consume Feng Jiu, she breathes erratically, stretching her hand to stop Dong Hua’s roaming fingers yet her hands could not find the strength to do so.

Feng Jiu intends to refuse his advances, but Dong Hua seals her lips with a kiss. With Dong Hua kissing her aggressively, biting and licking her, she struggles to breathe.

Feng Jiu places one hand in front of Dong Hua’s naked chest, and presses one hand onto his shoulder.

Without any awareness, she stretches her hand out onto Dong Hua’s warm chest and massages it. Dong Hua’s kisses deepen, his roaming hands on her waist and spine moving with increasing pressure.

Breathing delicately and softly, Feng Jiu closes her eyes tightly. With his breath close to her ears, Dong Hua glides his fingers delicately on her body.

Suddenly, Feng Jiu stops her actions as something crosses her mind.

Dong Hua places his sweat drenched forehead onto Feng Jiu’s.

Dong Hua: What’s wrong?

Feng Jiu: You were drenched by the rain, don’t you feel dizzy?

Embracing her waist tightly, his voice hoarse.

Dong Hua: I don’t care.

We do not know if this scene were ever filmed or filmed and cut, revised and reshoot etc.. Do note that scripts can be written but it is also up to the director's and actor's prerogative to follow or otherwise.

What we do know is, we didn't ask for this:

I would have loved for this scene to be filmed but I would worry about china censorship. Not sure how much China would allow of such a scene haha

It may delay the broadcast further

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

What ?? wait  so is not just a scene was leaked but  is the entired script ??? Omg please let us known if is something more relevant we didn't get I see , thanks to the amazing transaliton team !!!!!

Just got hold of the full copy. It is massive! It's more than reading the two volume of PB combined. Oh dear me...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Don't worry nothing can hurt him..at least not Convid 19..

I wish DH is real..so that we can help us to purified the viruses

I think Fuling flowers can help :wub: If only we are immortals ... One flick of the sleeve, we are cleansed. No need so much work to sanitise or wash hands...

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, springfiry said:

I would have loved for this scene to be filmed but I would worry about china censorship. Not sure how much China would allow of such a scene haha

It may delay the broadcast further

I think in terms of steaminess, there are plenty of Cdramas with even more risque scenes. Besides, ELoD is a webdrama and not on public broadcast. I don't think the level of indecency is a big concern for this scene.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Just got hold of the full copy. It is massive! It's more than reading the two volume of PB combined. Oh dear me...

My goodness!!!!  I'm gonna sit right know to learn hsk 5 and hsk6 vocabulary so at least I could have a tiny idea of what is in that script haha I always wanted to read a script of my favorite movies and shows 

@9tRedFox I agree we have enough evidence to say the lack of hot scenes was for V and R wee may never know why but what is done is done  I hope they or the agency considerate all of this for their next performance

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I think Fuling flowers can help :wub: If only we are immortals ... One flick of the sleeve, we are cleansed. No need so much work to sanitise or wash hands...

We need DH to summons the fuling flowers ( I don't think this fuling flower exist in our Mortal world) since it only him can use or make it to cleansed the Virus/toxins..:wub:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think in terms of steaminess, there are plenty of Cdramas with even more risque scenes. Besides, ELoD is a webdrama and not on public broadcast. I don't think the level of indecency is a big concern for this scene.

Or could it be something to do with PG rating?

TMOPB   15+ or older

ELOD       13+ or older

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

My goodness!!!!  I'm gonna sit right know to learn hsk 5 and hsk6 vocabulary so at least I could have a tiny idea of what is in that script haha I always wanted to read a script of my favorite movies and shows 

@9tRedFox I agree we have enough evidence to say the lack of hot scenes was for V and R wee may never know why but what is done is done  I hope they or the agency considerate all of this for their next performance

The script basically follows the drama. We are interested in it only because we wanted to see what was done differently to satisfy our own curiosity.

@jimmylyne Maybe the ratings have something to do with it. Maybe the scriptwriter just wrote whatever they can and it is up to the production whether to film it. Too many maybes ao I wouldn't want to be caught up dwelling on it too muxh. My only consolation now is that I have the script and my awesome power of imagination. :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Now they owe us a real life wedding :naughty:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Or could it be something to do with PG rating?

TMOPB   15+ or older

ELOD       13+ or older

Possibly one of the reason. I've been re-watching because I wanted to "map" which scenes used which BGM. I skip episodes like 21 and 41, or FF some scenes which I think won't suit below 13 if my mini-mes sit with me to watch.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

We need DH to summons the fuling flowers ( I don't think this fuling flower exist in our Mortal world) since it only him can use or make it to cleansed the Virus/toxins..:wub:

Ah I've forgotten that most important point.

No DH no Fuling flowers :lol:

If mutants exist,  I'll be Mystique (X-Men) so I can choose to borrow his powers for good

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Possibly one of the reason. I've been re-watching because I wanted to "map" which scenes used which BGM. I skip episodes like 21 and 41, or FF some scenes which I think won't suit below 13 if my mini-mes sit with me to watch.

That would be good to create a BGM map. I'm also wondering if the rolling kiss BGM is part of the released tracks that we so far.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

That would be good to create a BGM map. I'm also wondering if the rolling kiss BGM is part of the released tracks that we so far.  

also the bgm of the boat scene and when they talk after the first fith against Miao Luo all of those soundrtacks are different verisions of the bgm but i coudnt find them in the bgm i have download  also like the music thath plays before the clips in the we tv channel in youtube hahaha

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm familiar enough now of the BGM that when I hear it used, I can name which one. Though it's more of some kind of mental exercise for me, hahaha, thanks to having to stay indoors.

Not all BGM are released yet as of today There's even a new one used in ep56.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1