[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

11 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Is this a fanfiction cuz it's hot. We could really got something like this. I think I'm gonna start a go fund me to pay them to reshoot the scene exactly like this script.

Yeah, as @Ninky have pointed out, very unlikely a FF. The leaked script is over 800 pages and most scene follows closely not only the book but the drama adaptation as well. We know that the drama added some scenes and altered some incidents. From what I have seen, those were in the leaked script.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

I really have a strong feeling that that BTS of them laughing and embarrassed during this shoot caused the directors to give up and let the blanket win :joy: Probably not as racy as the script, but better than the blanket

I'm just confused..Vengo/Reba really done a good job with their first ELOD kissing scene..the cave scene..They can delivered it really well..the intensity the feels all-on-one felts..it was beautifully done.:love:

SXR's dream in mortal arc was much better ...but i love Dongfeng's morning after..tenderly sweets and that Yam cake's sharing scene tho..

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

In this case, for hot scenes, Yang Mi (Mi Jie) and Mark Chao fared better. The script I translated is probably too racy for Chinese broadcast but even something closer to the ones in TMOPB (the Western Sea scene) would be good enough.

I not really remembered YH/BQ racy scene...but i did remember YH miffed by ChengYu and AH Li comments about his "stamina"..and YH carried BQ on his shoulder.:D

Different PG..why?

TMOPB  rating 15+ or older

ELOD rating 13+ or older

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

@LovelyLady It not a fanfiction. This written script is very similar to the actual scene from the book, so most definitely not an FF. It's a leaked script circulating online.

I remember how it was in the book. I think this script is too descriptive and steamy for the censorship. For this scene, I was expecting Donghua bare chest. Fengjiu with loose clothes. A passionate kiss with few caresses on the face or the arms. That's all.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

For all I care, they could film all the lingering touches, rubbing and massaging in extreme close up. Camera could pan up and down, focus could go in and out. Use body doubles. No one would mind. Just show it. :naughty:

Or maybe that aggressive kiss with his open chest and her shoulders exposed. ;)

Oh well, it can be they tried to follow the script but if they were laughing more or the execution is really too awkward or there aren't any good shots for that? 

I read somewhere that even with Mark Chao and Yang Mi, they're supposed to have more intimate scenes, but they too found it hard to act it out. The scenes that made it were few but memorable. 

Hmm, with these leakages...does it say something, like look forward for more? :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

I remember how it was in the book. I think this script is too descriptive and steamy for the censorship. For this scene, I was expecting Donghua bare chest. Fengjiu with loose clothes. A passionate kiss with few caresses on the face or the arms. That's all.

Yea, that's the least we could expect. 

Anyways, that broadcasted scene saved a lot of singletons from eating dog food. :lol:

Here's a beautiful ELOD BGM with new arrangements. So much better than the ori. Loved it!

https://i.y.qq.com/v8/playsong.html?ADTAG=cbshare&_wv=1&appshare=iphone&appsongtype=1&channelId=10036163&hosteuin=oK4l7K6AoKcA7z**&media_mid=004LmcBF28zRsC&openinqqmusic=1&platform=1&songid=&songmid=004LmcBF28zRsC&source=qq&type=0

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Anyways, that broadcasted scene saved a lot of singletons from eating dog food. :lol:

Here's a beautiful ELOD BGM woth new arrangements. So much better than the ori. Loved it!

https://i.y.qq.com/v8/playsong.html?ADTAG=cbshare&_wv=1&appshare=iphone&appsongtype=1&channelId=10036163&hosteuin=oK4l7K6AoKcA7z**&media_mid=004LmcBF28zRsC&openinqqmusic=1&platform=1&songid=&songmid=004LmcBF28zRsC&source=qq&type=0

It's a really good arrangement. Thanks @Yori Ten and the one who uploaded. :heart: These BGMs are making me more interested to play again, hehehe.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Here's a beautiful ELOD BGM with new arrangements. So much better than the ori. Loved it!

:( It says no longer available for me

I loved the comparison of Lian Song telling the tale of Dong Hua in the ancient battle can be covered in blood and not even raised an eyebrow while in front of Feng Jiu, Dong Hua said he is the weak type of hero ... whine at the slightest scratch.

By the way, I liked how Feng Jiu out beat her own rivals. Ji Heng, Feng Jiu had better culinary skills from steamed fish, making candies and even tonic soups. Zhi He and her dancing skill. Dong Hua was not even watching her performance. Feng Jiu danced better and had Dong Hua play the music instrument.

• Like 5
  • Love 5