[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

26 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Dong Hua and his Chang'he. Yup, I don't mind being your Chang'he. I am so impressed yet again by the level of CGI in ELoD. I remember always laughing at horrendous CGI on Fantasy Cdrama. But ELoD have set the bar so high this time. 

Thank you for the videos of DH in warrior mode! :kiss_wink:

I have been watching them on repeat especially the DH on Fire video and now this one!

I love watching DH fight. He may seem very calm most of the time but you can see the intensity in his eyes when he fights and somehow I can hear his brain working hahah!

Maybe its just me! Doesn't help that he looks super uber cool wielding that super uber pretty Chang'he too! *winks* Double meaning intended :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

#ELoDsharingiscaring

I mean, if DH isn't for dibs, what about SMY? :tounge_xd:

You have a taker here!  And he's even older than I am, perfect! LOL.  Don't tell my husband that.  Seriously, he's a hunk. He = Dylan Kuo, not my husband. ha ha ha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, bertrande said:

You have a taker here!  And he's even older than I am, perfect! LOL.  Don't tell my husband that.  Seriously, he's a hunk. He = Dylan Kuo, not my husband. ha ha ha

Does your husband need some Aloe Vera for that BURN? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Fine men aging like fine wine. Delicious! I am not into Kpop because of the boy idol looks. Taeyang being the exeption though. I am more into gorgeous, well experienced MEN.:naughty:

@Barbedflower Yes, love that intensity in all his fighting scenes. His fighting posture is just as sexy as his lounging around and drinking tea posture. His sleeping postures, that I would need to find out from his harem here...muahahahh....

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Does your husband need some Aloe Vera for that BURN? :joy:

:vicx: What he doesn't know won't and can't hurt him :P

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Fine men aging like fine wine. Delicious! I am not into Kpop because of the boy idol looks. Taeyang being the exeption though. I am more into gorgeous, well experienced MEN.:naughty:

Yes, these fine men are my cup of tea too!  :heart: Unfortunately, what do they say about women?  Men are like wine and age like wine.  Women are like beer...they just turn sour...!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

@Yori Ten Impressive Cang'he sword. Even a prince would be fine cleaning it (Ep26). DH also told hanky FJ that she'll be wiping his Cang'he sword (Ep27). :naughty:

Page 400 was dedicated to this famous sword. 100 more pages later, and we're back again to Cang'he sword. :tounge_wink: I don't know though if it's still the Cang'he sword we're talking (thinking) about.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

#ELoDsharingiscaring

Even our favorite Little Uncle BZ works out

They should have just had the men do a group sauna scene. They would have been golden:joy:

I am going to go reflect on my actions and meditate:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Barbedflower Yes, love that intensity in all his fighting scenes. His fighting posture is just as sexy as his lounging around and drinking tea posture. His sleeping postures, that I would need to find out from his harem here...muahahahh....

I thought they were Vengo's harem not DH's..

Everyone seems to be in their right minds or bright enough not to dream about that and of course...they certainly don't want to be tossed out... like DH did with Demon's beauties..so they're settled with Vengo.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Impressive Cang'he sword. Even a prince would be fine cleaning it (Ep26). DH also told hanky FJ that she'll be wiping his Cang'he sword (Ep27). :naughty:

Page 400 was dedicated to this famous sword. 100 more pages later, and we're back again to Cang'he sword. :tounge_wink:

We need an age rating/warning for this forum:joy:

@jimmylyne Plus, we have so many others to choose from, even LS, who came out of nowhere!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

#ELoDsharingiscaring

I mean, if DH isn't for dibs, what about SMY? :tounge_xd:

He is still single... in that universe. Damn that guy is only 1 year younger than me. hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

OMG!!! Another muscle man :D dont tell me most of FJ admirers have this kind of bodeh!  I seem to recall dylan also had to carry R in one of the BTS.  Most likely he had no trouble carrying her.

Yes and he even confirmed "she's very light"! I think he definitely found her lighter to carry than "do I really have to stand up?? Oh heavens!" Vengo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

@jimmylyne Plus, we have so many others to choose from, even LS, who came out of nowhere!

That group of boys, a lot of them from Yang Mi's studio. Dylan is taiwanese and he's got height on him too, he isn't far off from Vengo. I mean LS looked really short next to them both.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Yes and he even confirmed "she's very light"! I think he definitely found her lighter to carry than "do I really have to stand up?? Oh heavens!" Vengo.

well judging from muscle mass, Dylan's stronger. Vengo need to up his gym time. I think even YCW is fitter. He's got abs and arms on him too.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bertrande said:

@vivi0303 Should have written in a scene where all of them take a dip in that pool that FJ was bathing in, gossiping about the daily lives of other immortals. :joy:

@bertrande I second, triple like that suggestion! :p

Actually, they should have gotten some of the people in this forum to contribute to the script. I think we would have a memorable ELOD that will go down in history!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

We were admiring hot dad Bai Yi who's more like plsyboy 3rd prince LS, that's how the focus turned to LS! :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

That group of boys, a lot of them from Yang Mi's studio. Dylan is taiwanese and he's got height on him too, he isn't far off from Vengo. I mean LS looked really short next to them both.

I am now watching TMOPB (successfully tore myself from ELOD for now) and now at ep 4/5.  Another Yang Mi studio hottie is the guy who portrayed Li Jing! Wow...actually, from some angles in the show, he reminded me of Vengo, except with black hair.  But he is quite a fair bit younger than Vengo (and by extension me LOL) so not going there.  But I love his look and every moment he appears on the screen. Don't like his voice actor though, sounds muffled and weird.  And I am so used to Wayne Liu's ELOD voice that the Zilan's voice seems a bit too high for me every time I hear it.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2