[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

And every time their daughters wanted to go on the date.. they've to asked their mother to distracted their father ..erm..you know :P

Tanq Qi said 2 kids for the moment. You guys letting your imagination run wild hahahha. Even fox king had only 5 cubs 4 boys 1 girl.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

And every time their daughters wanted to go on the date.. they've to asked their mother to distracted their father ..erm..you know :P

The only person who can distract DH in the world!

I was rewatching the last scene. So cute how BGG said "Mother, Father, you are kissing again. I want a kiss too." Just that alone, we know DH and FJ are frequently affectionate  in front of BGG, and are affectionate to him. 

Gosh, just imagine how shocked people would be to see a supposedly stone cold DJ full of affection. DH is certainly a all or nothing guy.

I hope TQ will wrote a novel staring BGG. But I guess she needs to think of a proper name for him first.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

The only person who can distract DH in the world!

I was rewatching the last scene. So cute how BGG said "Mother, Father, you are kissing again. I want a kiss too." Just that alone, we know DH and FJ are frequently affectionate  in front of BGG, and are affectionate to him. 

Gosh, just imagine how shocked people would be to see a supposedly stone cold DJ full of affection. DH is certainly a all or nothing guy.

I hope TQ will wrote a novel staring BGG. But I guess she needs to think of a proper name for hom first.

I love that interaction too. That, plus the boat scene. I know we joke DH is jealous of GG but I think he sincerely wanted a excuse to hug his son. I was an only child for six years and I used to love sleeping in the middle of my parents' bed, because it made made feel safe, protected and twice as loved. So when I say GG sitting between his parents in the boat, it was evident they are a very close and affectionate family. DH finally has a family who cherishes him and adores him and whom he loved to the sky and back. It makes me so happy...

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

33 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Ahahahha! But, but, but... it's starlight ward - it needs blood of both daddy and mommy before it can be opened? 

***Maybe big bro can spare a drop or two if he gets all cakes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed.. love your observations and Yes..ELOD got a lots of kisses and skinship.

Skinship and Kisses

1)  2 nose to nose (Eskimo kiss)

2)  8 forehead

3) 10 lip/mouth

4)  1 nose kiss

Caresses on the lip, eyelashes, ear, cheek

tap on forehead ( FJ) , pinch on cheek and chin( DH) and that face squeezed :wub:

One of many sweets moment , Yam cake's sharing and bridge of the nose caress (DH like to do that to FJ)

Did I missed anything?

I don't know if its skinship... But I would include FJ playing with DH hair :rolleyes: So sweettt:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Or to prevent further nose bleeding:joy: Could you imagine the cast lineup if they kept everyone in their 20s?

This will be weirdest of the weirds. Will look more like a school drama and the family dynamics will be very disturbing to watch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

I love that interaction too. That, plus the boat scene. I know we joke DH is jealous of GG but I think he sincerely wanted a excuse to hug his son. I was an only child for six years and I used to love sleeping in the middle of my parents' bed, because it made made feel safe, protected and twice as loved. So when I say GG sitting between his parents in the boat, it was evident they are a very close and affectionate family. DH finally has a family who cherishes him and adores him and whom he loved to the sky and back. It makes me so happy...

Same thoughts, that DH loves it when BGG hugs him. Besides, the big guy was denied the love and care of his family for 200 years. They almost didn't have a reunion. He's making up for the lost time that he wasn't with FJ, and missing the infant/toddler years of BGG.

@anzu_brief Hello fellow only child for a long time :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, anzu_brief said:

Thanks for sharing that. That is absolutely beautiful. I hope my son feels the same way as you did! 

I concur. The family scenes may be short, but it was enough to show the close bond the family has. Funny how DH will make up any excuse to get some physical affection! 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

20 minutes ago, stonyfox said:

Someone needs to do a compilation of that!!

Actually.. someone already did on weibo..my observation was referred to the video although not all Dongfeng's Skinship included in that 3:34 min video.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

@MCrisD2020

I took myself somewhere I shouldn't have gone to  :joy::naughty:

#ELoDsharingiscaring

LS is that you?

Why didn't LS get a bathtub scene? HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMGGGGG!!! Now he definitely needs to reprise his role as LS in the new story of him and CY! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

You know you're addicted when you watch Vengo's new pic whole interview without understanding a word :sweat_smile: That's me. 

I totally know what you mean! Im not only addicted to DongFeng, I am addicted to Vengo and Reba too! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I don't know if its skinship... But I would include FJ playing with DH hair :rolleyes: So sweettt:wub:

Every tiny thing they do was adorably sweet

Pull/ tug on the sleeve:lol:

DH rest his head on FJ lap,

FJ lean on DH shoulder,

Held hand while strolling in the marketplace, Affectionate eyes while stare at each other, 

Pat on the head,

Back hug 

Super solid tight hugged. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1