[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

25 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Yes! I also heard that those fans in CN could make or break the artists. I understand being protective, what I dont get is resorting to bullying and death threats. I’m sure these people know that their attitude were harmful, destructive and just plain wrong. So why tolerate? Anyways, if thats their norm, we cannot do anything about it, but give support in our own way because there is more to life than being a rabid fan. :kiss_wink:

My view is that these are people who are really mean and violent in nature. They are only using their "fandom" as an excuse to bully and hurt others. Them showbiz folks are easy targets unfortunately.

For me, they just use their causes, advocacies, ideologies, beliefs, etc as justification to destroy or wreak havoc.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

I understand some of @9tRedFox concerns, regardless of whatever back story there is, as an audience, I have some expectation, and for me they did not deliver on some parts.  As for V or R if ever this was their decision to not perform on some parts, I respect that but as fan of the two, I really regret that they did not grab the opportunity to to give everything to ELOD - I don’t know if they will get another chance like ELOD as there are too many artist nowadays.

If ever this was the decision of the director or production team, well they wasted an opportutinty big time!

I waited for 3 years for this series with so much enthusiasm, and hoping that it would be everything I ever imagined it to be because i trust the leads chemistry - you know by now ladies where I had my disappointments :D

Overall, I am happy with the adaption with a tinge of regret of what it could have been.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Don't get me wrong, patience is a virtue I do not possess :D

Truth is I'm so pissed that I cannot get past these remaining episodes. Was trying to contain my emotions but after the leaked scenario version of the consummation scene they are all over the place again. Why? Why do you throw away the chance to make your emblematic role an unforgettable one?! Because of morality? Sorry but I don't think the entertainment industry is a place for nuns and virgins, at least not 26-year-old ones. Because of trying to protect a relationship fans won't approve of? That means personal stuff is coming first which is not very professional. After all, tomorrow you can change your partner. But you won't get the chance to change how your performed in a drama which thousands of people waited years for. Or is it because you're trying to keep this very relationship in deep hiding? Well now more than ever fans will get suspicious that there is actually something between those two. And then you are complaining of poor management. At the end of the day, there are not many options to deviate from the "girl next door" stereotype. And when you certainly missed to chance to prove that you are  capable of going outside of you comfort zone, what do you expect? Cause passionate makes unforgettable. Tragic (like their fate in TMOPB) also makes unforgettable. But sweet...erm, sorry but not unforgettable at all.

Sorry but I needed to vent it out. 

My mind blank for a while..I don't know how to react to this kind of comments because usually I won't say anything if I'm not sure about it...but I can make exceptions for you

My personal take on this 

Called me biased... I can't put all the blame on V&D that we didn't had a chance to see a satisfying consummation scene.. believe me I was also expected something explosive since we've all been waiting for it....for so damn long..

If only the directors have enough an ability to motivated the actors to have fully cooperated between all of the team to get everything done.

Yes..I put half of the blame to the directors for not assertive enough or not capable to make the actors to fully delivered.

As for the actors (V&D) private life the supposedly poor management problems ..I have no comments because I really not into gossips..I seldom follow the media because they mostly purposely created something out of nothing and always exaggerated about it .. just for clickbait.

Your words *Or is it because you're trying to keep this very relationship in deep hiding? Well now more than ever fans will get suspicious that there is actually something between those two.*

For the some reason I can't help but kind of agree with you.. something's " fishy" with these two:lol: just my instincts..

I hope these two end up together for real..so that I can see my shipping sail just like my two other partners that I love so much even until now

My fave couple from Singapore Fann Wong fang/Christopher Lee.( The return of the condor hero.. Singapore version) They get married after years of friendships and a co-star of many dramas..

From Philippines DongYan couple.(Marimar drama)

Dingdong Dante's and Marian Rivera..

PS : no worries.. just let it out of your chest..:D

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah, as @Ninky have pointed out, very unlikely a FF. The leaked script is over 800 pages and most scene follows closely not only the book but the drama adaptation as well. We know that the drama added some scenes and altered some incidents. From what I have seen, those were in the leaked script.

What ?? wait  so is not just a scene was leaked but  is the entired script ??? Omg please let us known if is something more relevant we didn't get I see , thanks to the amazing transaliton team !!!!!

• Like 5

Of course it is always a speculation. Do we expect anyone to step up and admit the truth or take the blame? No. But it does not mean that we don't have right to voice out our thoughts. Did we see the leaked scenario? Yes, we did. Did V+R admit the directors wanted more passion? Yes, they did. So, we have an awesome scenario and green light for steamy stuff that never came to life. Well, apparently we cannot put the blame on the screenwriters or the production team for this one ;)

And just to bring some sort of closure: since the audience has been going crazy with FJ+DH for years now, even if you are missing the fine tuning/bonding with the audience skills, it is pretty much clear what fans expect and yearn to see. It's not some sort of newcoming drama that you don't dare take risks with or you don't know which basket to put your eggs in.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Of course it is always a speculation. Do we expect anyone to step up and admit the truth or take the blame? No. But it does not mean that we don't have right to voice out our thoughts. Did we see the leaked scenario? Yes, we did. Did V+R admit the directors wanted more passion? Yes, they did. So, we have an awesome scenario and green light for steamy stuff that never came to life. Well, apparently we cannot put the blame on the screenwriters or the production team for this one ;)

And just to bring some sort of closure: since the audience have been going crazy with FJ+DH for years now, even if you are missing the fine tuning/bonding with the audience skills, it is pretty much clear what fans expect and yearn to see. It's not some sort of newcoming drama that you don't dare take risks with or you don't know in which basket to put your eggs in.

Totally agree with the closure!!!! You said what has been in my mind!!!  We were already dangled with a taste of a candy in tmopb...I expected to eat the whole candy in ELOD :D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten the rolling kiss - is this a legit one? Or a creative fan edit?  Some one mentioned that this was where shiming ate the fish?  I was not able to check the older 4 lives :D

Fan edit, very believable fan edit. So, let this be a lesson never to fully trust what you see or hear. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Fan edit, very believable fan edit. So, let this be a lesson never to fully trust what you see or hear. :tounge_wink:

Great editing stuff indeed :D all these vids just shows the fans are thirsty for more:D. Lets see what will happen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

677efd80ee37729b.jpg

Don't worry nothing can hurt him..at least not Convid 19..

I wish DH is real..so that we can help us to purified the viruses and toxins.

Sending a prayers to all Dongfeng's lover Be safe everyone.

• Like 8