[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

EVERYTIME, the perv-stache is able to add 20 years of aging.:joy:

actually they should not age anyone, nine-tailed foxes stays young eternally.  But for the sake of not confusing viewers on family hierarchy, they aged the father and grandfather, hiaz

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, anzu_brief said:

I know why many here are frustrated for the lack of steamy scenes. I personally don't mind it very much. I'm used to C-dramas and we still got a couple of really hot kisses. What I missed were a few more kisses in the lips during the last episodes. DH gave her a lot of forehead kisses, and also there is that sweet kiss in the nose, but I would have liked to see more romantic kisses.

Fans also complained about the last episode. However I really liked the way the filmed the battle scene. How DH and FH came together at the end, and he accepted her as his equal despite her youth and inexperience. It was very sweet and fitting. I am sad that we didn't get an extra episode to enjoy sweet moments with them as a family, and I am pissed the nice demon lord ended up with that richard simmons JH. He deserved better.

Nevertheless the epilogue in the book is even shorter. DH meets GG and FJ is still sleeping. So the drama at least expanded a little on that.

In general, still a good production. And don’t worry, in the book series YCW is paired to someone else. Author plans to write it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

actually they should not age anyone, nine-tailed foxes stays young eternally.  But for the sake of not confusing viewers on family hierarchy, they aged the father and grandfather, hiaz

Or to prevent further nose bleeding:joy: Could you imagine the cast lineup if they kept everyone in their 20s?

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Speaking of BGM did you come across the cave one?

What were used for the cave scene:

缘字书 Book of Fate OST

东华倾心 BGM - I've seen the English title as Satisfaction of DH, but it's kinda off? So saved mine as Heart of DH

偏偏 Deliberately OST instrumental

Yueling Flowers - cave version is acapella, compared to when FJ sang it at the mountain

Girl with Green Beans

女儿桥边 BGM (Girl By The Bridge)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

5 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

EVERYTIME, the perv-stache is able to add 20 years of aging.:joy:

Vengo got it worse in TMOPB. He looked like an old pervert there. At least with Bai Yi it only made him looked older.

• LOL 6

25 minutes ago, pawla said:

Vengo got it worse in TMOPB. He looked like an old pervert there. At least with Bai Yi it only made him looked older.

You mean the old mortal emperor? That beard and and some white hair highlight:crazy:

Oh my liansong (counted 8 packs) and daddy bai!!!

Doesn't Vengo gym with them?  Why are his Abs missing? :D

• LOL 9

31 minutes ago, pawla said:

Omg, the first time I saw VG as DH in TMOPB, I was not a fan, at all, I thought he looked so weird, and tbh I wasn't a fan of dongfeng couple until after I read the book, so I ffwd their scenes heheh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Omg, the first time I saw VG as DH in TMOPB, I was not a fan, at all, I thought he looked so weird, and tbh I wasn't a fan of dongfeng couple until after I read the book, so I ffwd their scenes heheh.

I meant Vengo as the mortal emperor in TMOPB. As for DH I prefer his ELOD version.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, pawla said:

I meant Vengo as the mortal emperor in TMOPB. As for DH I prefer his ELOD version.

I agree, the ELOD version of him is the best out of both dramas.

Whoo 500th page :star:!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

6 hours ago, anzu_brief said:

I know why many here are frustrated for the lack of steamy scenes. I personally don't mind it very much. I'm used to C-dramas and we still got a couple of really hot kisses. What I missed were a few more kisses in the lips during the last episodes. DH gave her a lot of forehead kisses, and also there is that sweet kiss in the nose, but I would have liked to see more romantic kisses.

Fans also complained about the last episode. However I really liked the way the filmed the battle scene. How DH and FH came together at the end, and he accepted her as his equal despite her youth and inexperience. It was very sweet and fitting. I am sad that we didn't get an extra episode to enjoy sweet moments with them as a family, and I am pissed the nice demon lord ended up with that richard simmons JH. He deserved better.

Nevertheless the epilogue in the book is even shorter. DH meets GG and FJ is still sleeping. So the drama at least expanded a little on that.

Agreed.. love your observations and Yes..ELOD got a lots of kisses and skinship.

Skinship and Kisses

1)  2 nose to nose (Eskimo kiss)

2)  8 forehead

3) 10 lip/mouth

4)  1 nose kiss

Caresses on the lip, eyelashes, ear, cheek

tap on forehead ( FJ) , pinch on cheek and chin( DH) and that face squeezed :wub:

One of many sweets moment , Yam cake's sharing and bridge of the nose caress (DH like to do that to FJ)

Did I missed anything?

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

DH will create another realm safeguarded by starlight ward if he got that much daughters :P

And every time their daughters wanted to go on the date.. they've to asked their mother to distracted their father ..erm..you know :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Or could it be something to do with PG rating?

TMOPB   15+ or older

ELOD       13+ or older

15+ is rated MA in australia. if it's  13+ then unfortunately blanket scene acceptable.

But in australia you can watch a lot of shows in their original form, very little if any censorship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2