[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

22 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone can confirm this? 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/dilireba-has-reportedly-parted-ways-with-jay-walk-studio/

Though rumors have been circulating for sometime. 

If her contract ended and she's not happy anymore with how she was managed, then she has all the rights to find a better agency to represent her. Who knows, she might get meatier projects, wider exposure, and maybe even much better image. 

• Like 9

I know a lot were asking for pix of DH lounging around, what about some tongue-ling sessions? Though I would prefer some sexy amorous French  kiss instead. DH's tongue is definitely long enough for some ..... 

8879fef2b1e848cb.png

All in the name of food...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If her contract ended and she's not happy anymore with how she was managed, then she has all the rights to find a better agency to represent her. Who knows, she might get meatier projects, wider exposure, and maybe even much better image. 

I did check Jaywalk’s Weibo page and the news sources that they are promoting Vengo more heavily than Reba seem to be kosher, if that page is to be believed. If so, wishing her all the best, although that probably means no more teaming up with Vengo for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Her promoting the show? Or the show promoting her? 

I was wondering during ELOD showing why only vengo has live stream. I commented it somewhere in the earlier thread that i somehow feel only vengo is doing promos while reba was silent.  I mean surely, she can also do a live stream like vengo and etc. it felt also like they are promoting vengo more, i thought because reba is already so famous so they promoted vengo more.  Lets see if that news is true or false.  I strongly feel she is doing a lot of evaluation.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

There should be one too for all his smiles/smirks and another for vinegar looks. :yum:

If we do all his looks separately we will get a season 2 of, ELOD: Pillow book DJ edition. Unlike Tencent  we will be able to make to the 60 episodes :naughty:.....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

If she leaves and Vengo stays, then say goodbye to any future colabs.

Maybe there is still a chance. I mean not all actors paired are on the same agency right? (:D but the chance really got thinner if this will happen).

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I know a lot were asking for pix of DH lounging around, what about some tongue-ling sessions? Though I would prefer some sexy amorous French  kiss instead. DH's tongue is definitely long enough for some ..... 

All in the name of food...:wub:

Yeah right.....:naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I was wondering during ELOD showing why only vengo has live stream. I commented it somewhere in the earlier thread that i somehow feel only vengo is doing promos while reba was silent.  I mean surely, she can also do a live stream like vengo and etc. it felt also like they are promoting vengo more, i thought because reba is already so famous so they promoted vengo more.  Lets see if that news is true or false.  I strongly feel she is doing a lot of evaluation.

Can someone refrain her from promoting her own top billed drama? Even if she's no more with Jaywalk, its her show. It will do her good if she promoted it more (even if they less promoted her).

• Like 4

Reba and Vengo did a fantastic job. They brought FJ and DH's characters alive. I think this series will be one of their iconic piece in their career. 

There is only one life to live. A career in the entertainment industry can be short, especially when it is not managed properly.  So I wish Reba all the best in whatever she decides. Even though the chances of another collaboration with Vengo may reduce, I am extremely thankful for ELoD. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Zelnk, you think Bai Qian will allow it? :naughty:

Hahaha well if the contract is expired, gugu will have no hold on her.  I also read somewhere that even though yang mi is partial owner, she was not also treated well as per the rumor. And if another agency has great opportunities, why not.  The sad part would parting with the close agencymates. :tears:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Reba and Vengo did a fantastic job. They brought FJ and DH's characters alive. I think this series will be one of their iconic piece in their career. 

There is only one life to live. A career in the entertainment industry can be short, especially when it is not managed properly.  So I wish Reba all the best in whatever she decides. Even though the chances of another collaboration with Vengo may reduce, I am extremely thankful for ELoD. 

I hope dj and fj will be immortalized as a wax figure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone can confirm this? 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/dilireba-has-reportedly-parted-ways-with-jay-walk-studio/

Though rumors have been circulating for sometime. 

If in k-ent, changing agency is quite the norm. But as for c-ent, it carries a lot of weight i guess by the way the media reporting it.  

Based on the article, they’re saying jaywalk promoting V more than R. 

R herself also a lot more quite compared to V on her weibo. Or does she usually not that active? 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

On the fox candies, Dong Hua was elated to receive it. Su Mo Ye got his stolen. Zhen Ye broke down knowing that the "Aranya" in front of him is not his Aranya because she does not make candies.

Extremes between the deity and his shadow. I pity Shen Ye so much in the end, he still refused to believe despite DH revealing his identity and Cang'he sword breaking his own sword. Until the mirror showing his and Aranya's past, then he had lost his will to live.

• Like 3