[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

Hahahaha, that theory that FJ named BGG after their rolling kiss (us book readers know it was when she was pranked by DH that she was pregnant), now has me thinking about what in the world they have to be doing for "running running", or "jumping jumping" to be conceived :naughty::joy:

:naughty: we all know what has been going down...

For those of you that don't..it called the horizontal mambo....:joy:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

He's on the far left:naughty: This whole series is apparently about a whole lot of half naked men:joy: Any thirsty Vengo fans should try the episode after this one too.

Because sharing is caring:joy:

I am sorry Vengo.. But out of these men.. the way you walk and run and punch the enemies are the funniest and.. Err weird? :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Anyway when I watched the raw version, I can't really grasp on what's goin on but now watching the subbed, there is some scenes that crack me up. Like for example DH made the soup for FJ, well it's not really him made it though, and FJ asked him if he used the fish to cover up the fishy smell on her herbal soup, and I thought why or how he know all this stuffs and yet his cooking still the worse? Remember when FJ made the sour and sweet fish when she was a maid, he used the hairpin and sticked it into the fish and he could tell how it was done.. He acted like Gordon Ramsey, but why his still failed even after hundred years?? :lol:

He is like a food critic. In theory he's very arrogant, but put him in a kitchen.... and FAIL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Donghuadijun said:

I am sorry Vengo.. But out of these men.. the way you walk and run and punch the enemies are the funniest and.. Err weird? :sweat_smile:

Hahahahahahaha, in the BTS when he said "DH and I are different, I wouldn't react so obviously when I am jealous" I was like...... ANDDDDDDDDD you, Vengo,  are so clumsy and unathletic!

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@n00dle JH should never have had a scene in the finale episode, and it should have been a very short one if it can not be avoided. Not only that her appearance so irritating, her creepy carving/lame babbling scene was inserted right after breaking the star ward. :triumph: It's hard to believe that the boating scenes of DH, BGG, and FJ were axed in favour of JH's getting a happy ending. :unamused: A scene of the avengers fussing over BGG would have been even acceptable.

Hope there'll be some ELOD special episodes, or director's cut version.

Looking forward too to more books by TQ and hopefully, more of DH, FJ, and BGG family life.

That carving seen,  does anyone see the flashing lights and sign saying....

ALERT APPROACHING DANGER 

Poor XY he better watch his back....:joy:

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Hahahahahahaha, in the BTS when he said "DH and I are different, I wouldn't react so obviously when I am jealous" I was like...... ANDDDDDDDDD you, Vengo,  are so clumsy and unathletic!

LOL, perhaps his legs and arms are too long that they always get in the way :lol:

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

He is like a food critic. In theory he's very arrogant, but put him in a kitchen.... and FAIL.

I think he gets a secret pleasure from serving the toxin........oh I mean the sweet and sour fish:skull:.

Now that FJ has taught him the proper way he's going to have to find a new way to torture his friends....:naughty:

who needs a enemy when you got DJ for a friend :joy:

• LOL 7

@MayanEcho, no he didn't taste it. Only smelled it. That's why I thought he acted like an expert, all it takes just a smell and he knew how it done :lol:, and even when he stick the fish either with Hairpin or Chopsticks, he didn't need to really stick it in, he barely stick it! :lol:

What you mean by bagua? 

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I thought their second child would be a boy because DH invited ShaoWan for their son's birth celebration? Or perhaps it was for GG? Like perhaps a delayed celebration?

I also thought the same thing. In Bodhi Fate, doesn’t Dong Hua invite Shao Wan to his son’s one month birthday? So it couldn’t have been Gun Gun. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, masumikitty said:

I also thought the same thing. In Bodhi Fate, doesn’t Dong Hua invite Shao Wan to his son’s one month birthday? So it couldn’t have been Gun Gun. 

So it confirms they have three cubs then :lol:, FJ needs to draw an extra room now, I am wondering how many YH and BQ gonna have now seeing FJ and DH more productive than them :lol:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

That carving seen,  does anyone see the flashing lights and sign saying....

ALERT APPROACHING DANGER 

Poor XY he better watch his back....:joy:

I didn't even pay attention to JH scenes :sweatingbullets:, each times when it comes to her, I fastforwarded. Hopefully I didn't miss out any important plot, I doubt there is any though. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

I think he gets a secret pleasure from serving the toxin........oh I mean the sweet and sour fish:skull:.

Now that FJ has taught him the proper way he's going to have to find a new way to torture his friends....:naughty:

I don't think he has time to torture anyone now that he has FJ to play play with. 

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Like I believe him, the little corky personality that DJ shows we all know that's Vengo showing his true self...:joy:

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Oh? Who says just because he knows how to make it the correct way now, that he WILL for his friends?:skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

@MayanEcho, no he didn't taste it. Only smelled it. That's why I thought he acted like an expert, all it takes just a smell and he knew how it done :lol:, and even when he stick the fish either with Hairpin or Chopsticks, he didn't need to really stick it in, he barely stick it! :lol:

What you mean by bagua? 

All this talking about sticking, has my mind going into a totally different room..:naughty:...:joy:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Since SM didn't know everything goin on in Taichen, then the king of Bagua goes to LS :lol:, these immortals really do love gossiping.. :lol:

They got eternity.... and nothing to do

xoxo gossip girls.   :joy:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Queen01 said:

They got eternity.... and nothing to do

xoxo gossip girls.   :joy:

Well not really eternity since they would experience calamity someday too..but I do agree these immortals have too much free times, I am wondering what are those court meetings about since all the big stuff handled by either YH, MY or DH. 

• LOL 5